Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

7 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Ayayay po....yes indeed. (Was this because I was playing Genshin because of this location x/ )

Pare paki-ayos naman ang Tweet mo. Pinapalabas mo kasi na wala sa "clean" version ng 20200203 data yung tatlong videos. Yung pagkaka-word mo ganun lumalabas eh.

Achaka pare ini-implicate  mo kasi kami na nagli-leak ng data. Kami ang napapasama rito pare, sana makita mo na irresponsible yung pagkaka-post mo ng mga bagay-bagay.

(Translation: brother please fix your tweet. You're making it appear that the three videos are not in the "clean" version of the 20200203 data. That's how it's coming across with the way you worded it.

Also brother you are implicating us as leaking the data. We're being put in a bad light because of what you're posting, I hope you're seeing that it's irresponsible to post things like that.)

2 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Pare paki-ayos naman ang Tweet mo. Pinapalabas mo kasi na wala sa "clean" version ng 20200203 data yung tatlong videos. Yung pagkaka-word mo ganun lumalabas eh.

Achaka pare ini-implicate  mo kasi kami na nagli-leak ng data. Kami ang napapasama rito pare, sana makita mo na irresponsible yung pagkaka-post mo ng mga bagay-bagay.

(Translation: brother please fix your tweet. You're making it appear that the three videos are not in the "clean" version of the 20200203 data. That's how it's coming across with the way you worded it.

Also brother you are implicating us as leaking the data. We're being put in a bad light because of what you're posting, I hope you're seeing that it's irresponsible to post things like that.)

Then please tell me what to do so that I can fix it. My sleep was being depressed last night because of this problem.

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

Okay, here's what you type exactly in your tweet:

These 3 videos can be used if you are NOT using the clean 20200203 version of the data. If you are, you don't need these files.

That's it, brother.

No wait, I think I can reedit the 3 videos into a 60MB higher stuff. That won't be the problem I guess.

Brother you need to do some backreading so you know what is from where. Or at least, ask around, before you publicize anything. "Think before you click" is the general rule in general Netiquette, right? Also, how would you feel if your name was dragged into stuff like "oh he's leaking gdata?" Come on brother, these are common "courtesy" stuff that don't need genius-level thinking. We're both Filipinos, we're generally courteous. I know you know this.

Just now, NoctsRanun said:

No wait, I think I can reedit the 3 videos into a 60MB higher stuff. That won't be the problem I guess.

Brother. That is not the problem. The problem is you are presenting to the public that those videos are not available in 20200203 data. Pare tatagalugin ko na (I will speak in our native language).

Pare yung wordings kasi eh, pinapalabas mo na yung 3 videos na yun ay wala sa 20200203 na data dump na version ng game. Eh andun nga. In fact, dun galing ang tatlong videos na yan. Pero wino-word mo na as if wala dun. Simple lang naman.

Just now, topet2k12001 said:

Brother. That is not the problem. The problem is you are presenting to the public that those videos are not available in 20200203 data. Pare tatagalugin ko na (I will speak in our native language).

Pare yung wordings kasi eh, pinapalabas mo na yung 3 videos na yun ay wala sa 20200203 na data dump na version ng game. Eh andun nga. In fact, dun galing ang tatlong videos na yan. Pero wino-word mo na as if wala dun. Simple lang naman.

Kaya nga let's make it easy. How do we do this to clear my mind? All this hardwork stuff for the videos is all for naught. Like I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO -_-

2 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

What the fuck does this even mean? The torrent contains THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS.

Y O U D O N O T N E E D T O E D I T A N Y T H I N G

Does that mean all of the videos in the torrent are already in the contents file? I thought it was.....

Modifié par NoctsRanun

Just now, tw3nz0r said:

Should have gave him directions to nuke his account.

Guys guys guys PLEASE!!! Don't be like that. I mean, I wanna finish this problem, and I know all of you were helping me with that one. I mean I'll do anything to help, I mean yes indeed I already saw it now but I'm not being updated with that.

1 hour ago, NoctsRanun said:

Guys guys guys PLEASE!!! Don't be like that. I mean, I wanna finish this problem, and I know all of you were helping me with that one. I mean I'll do anything to help, I mean yes indeed I already saw it now but I'm not being updated with that.

Redacted.

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 minute ago, NoctsRanun said:

Obviously you didn't update your game because Reiwa is the first song on the 0203 demo loop, so you're not even using the correct gamemdx.dll from this year.

Just now, tw3nz0r said:

Obviously you didn't update your game because Reiwa is the first song on the 0203 demo loop, so you're not even using the correct gamemdx.dll from this year.

IN my first reply I already told him the simple solution: update his game by downloading and using the "clean" 20200203 data (which is basically the torrent). Is that difficult to understand?

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

So the simple solution which I already told you in my previous comments is to correct the wordings on your tweet because now you know the correct information. That's all that's needed brother.

Okay, I promise this will be the solution. So I'll reedit the tweet that I'll be saying that it's supposed to be "A clean 20200203 dump" I hope everything's clear now.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...