Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

I'm having some problem running the game.  I'm using spicetool.

I have the file as @spice.exe -w -ea, but I'm getting this error.

I'm guessing the game isn't running cuz of the issue with eacoin.xml, ea3-config.xml, coin.xml and so on....

I just want to play it local.  I thought -ea creates a simulated server?

What am I doing wrong?

Capture.PNG

9 hours ago, ArcVile said:

I'm having some problem running the game.  I'm using spicetool.

I have the file as @spice.exe -w -ea, but I'm getting this error.

I'm guessing the game isn't running cuz of the issue with eacoin.xml, ea3-config.xml, coin.xml and so on....

I just want to play it local.  I thought -ea creates a simulated server?

What am I doing wrong?

Capture.PNG

Uncheck read only.

7 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

Uncheck read only.

I looked at it. The ea3-config is already unchecked.  Does this not work on local offline mode?  I wonder if it's not working because this is a (modded DDR A) version?

All I did was unzipped file, added spicetool & files, then added the .bat file with -w and -ea.  Was there a step that I missed??

2 hours ago, KenetCF said:

Hey guys , I just got the game from the torrent someone posted above , but I dont see any .exe , Can someone please help me installing this game? , or if there is a guide? Thank you.

Hello,

The file:

gamemdx.dll

...is the very "game" in itself, so yes there is no "executable" or .exe file.

The way to run this game is to download a sort of "launcher" for gamemdx.dll (the technical term is a "hook"). But anyway this is no time for being technical. I actually uploaded a downloadable video walkthrough on how to go about it.

https://mega.nz/file/9AtR1LzS#BxordjyImHOUvIpQEvfW0uqBeIXMBHcafnlucSBc4ug

I also made some "3rd-party" (my own projects) wizard/setup tools that will also launch the game but I haven't had the time to update it yet (you'll get to know them when you do some back-reading in this thread). For now, the above-mentioned video is the traditional way of going about it.

2 hours ago, KenetCF said:

Hey guys , I just got the game from the torrent someone posted above , but I dont see any .exe , Can someone please help me installing this game? , or if there is a guide? Thank you.

Do you have the gamemdx.dll file with you? Why not use Spicetools.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

hace 14 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

Hello,

The file:

gamemdx.dll

...is the very "game" in itself, so yes there is no "executable" or .exe file.

The way to run this game is to download a sort of "launcher" for gamemdx.dll (the technical term is a "hook"). But anyway this is no time for being technical. I actually uploaded a downloadable video walkthrough on how to go about it.

https://mega.nz/file/9AtR1LzS#BxordjyImHOUvIpQEvfW0uqBeIXMBHcafnlucSBc4ug

I also made some "3rd-party" (my own projects) wizard/setup tools that will also launch the game but I haven't had the time to update it yet (you'll get to know them when you do some back-reading in this thread). For now, the above-mentioned video is the traditional way of going about it.

Thanks for your help , I am getting this error , how can I fix it? Thank you

image.png.c8c416926070d255cbe74de3808f9581.png

The config file is on prop , just in case.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6wZZjJMZfPoB-MpdINUMoeri8ZkwJEJ/view?usp=sharing

Reiwa, Midnight War, and The History Of The Future BG movie are now available to download for the 2020020300. Please copy them to mdb_apx > movie folder. Please use them as you wish. Tested and everything works properly. :very-good:

Modifié par NoctsRanun

2 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6wZZjJMZfPoB-MpdINUMoeri8ZkwJEJ/view?usp=sharing

Reiwa, Midnight War, and The History Of The Future are now available to download for the 2020020300. Please use them as you wish. Tested and everything works properly. :very-good:

Great job đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

43 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

https://twitter.com/NoctsRanun/status/1314168331738337282?s=19

There, bro. Now you can see the view of the 3 of them. What do you think?

2 hours ago, CFT said:

Great job đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

2 hours ago, NoctsRanun said:

Reiwa, Midnight War, and The History Of The Future BG movie are now available to download for the 2020020300. Please copy them to mdb_apx > movie folder. Please use them as you wish. Tested and everything works properly. :very-good:

Guys, those videos are NOT missing in 20200203 data. If you are downloading the clean 20200203 data then those videos are already included.

If you are not using the clean 20200203 then the videos are not there. But please avoid positioning it as if those videos are missing from 20200203. The videos are there.

screenshot-1602160788.png

screenshot-1602160828.png

See the contents of the torrent. THE VIDEOS ARE INCLUDED; NOT MISSING.

screenshot-1602161109.png

screenshot-1602161167.png

screenshot-1602161197.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

46 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Guys, those videos are NOT missing in 20200203 data. If you are downloading the clean 20200203 data then those videos are already included.

If you are not using the clean 20200203 then the videos are not there. But please avoid positioning it as if those videos are missing from 20200203. The videos are there.

screenshot-1602160788.png

screenshot-1602160828.png

See the contents of the torrent. THE VIDEOS ARE INCLUDED; NOT MISSING.

screenshot-1602161109.png

screenshot-1602161167.png

screenshot-1602161197.png

Is Reiwa already fixed the "Here We Go" timing?

18 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you said...

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?do=findComment&comment=78583

That one. The timing for that cuts the intro at 2 second during "Ready". The footage you see here is when the video overtakes itself than the stepchart timing.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

5 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?do=findComment&comment=78583

That one. The timing for that cuts the intro at 2 second during "Ready". The footage you see here is when the video overtakes itself than the stepchart timing.

That's a very old comment. That comment was during the time when the "clean" 20200203 data was not yet available so people were just getting videos from elsewhere.

Like I said in my previous comment, if you are using the "clean" 20200203 data then the 3 videos you talk about are included and have proper synchronization because it is CLEAN data, not "chop-chop" files acquired from various places.

Make things easy for you: simply download the clean 20200203 data and you're done. :)

Now, if you are doing "chop-chop" by getting only the videos from the "clean" 20200203 data, and then plugging those videos to your 20190903 or fan-made 20200203, then that's a different story.

My real concern is the way you worded your tweet because it's giving the wrong impression that the 3 videos are missing from 20200203 when in fact they are not. You have to be very clear with your wording.

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 hour ago, topet2k12001 said:

That's a very old comment. That comment was during the time when the "clean" 20200203 data was not yet available so people were just getting videos from elsewhere.

Like I said in my previous comment, if you are using the "clean" 20200203 data then the 3 videos you talk about are included and have proper synchronization because it is CLEAN data, not "chop-chop" files acquired from various places.

Make things easy for you: simply download the clean 20200203 data and you're done. :)

Now, if you are doing "chop-chop" by getting only the videos from the "clean" 20200203 data, and then plugging those videos to your 20190903 or fan-made 20200203, then that's a different story.

My real concern is the way you worded your tweet because it's giving the wrong impression that the 3 videos are missing from 20200203 when in fact they are not. You have to be very clear with your wording.

Thanks for the advice. I only uploaded that in case if they don't have the BGAs on the 3 of them. Well last month, some uploader from Zenius uploaded The History of The Future BG so lately like "Really?! Why didn't they tell me about it?" And since I've found it, I have no more problem at all.

Modifié par NoctsRanun

24 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Thanks for the advice. I only uploaded that in case if they don't have the BGAs on the 3 of them. Well last month, some uploader from Zenius uploaded The History of The Future BG so lately like "Really?! Why didn't they tell me about it?" And since I've found it, I have no more problem at all.

Again: there's no problem uploading for those who need them; my concern is that your tweet was worded in a way that makes it seem that the 20200203 data dump does not have those videos when in fact they are there.

Basically: your tweet says...

3 missing movies for 20200203.rar

Those movies are NOT MISSING in the 20200203 data dump (assuming "clean" data dump).

Modifié par topet2k12001

Just now, topet2k12001 said:

Again: there's no problem uploading for those who need them; my concern is that your tweet was worded in a way that makes it seem that the 20200203 data dump does not have those videos when in fact they are there.

Yeah I know, let's forget Twitter already. Problem solved. (Somehow I sensed people waiting for 2020090100 to be dumped but.... -_-)

1 minute ago, NoctsRanun said:

Yeah I know, let's forget Twitter already. Problem solved. (Somehow I sensed people waiting for 2020090100 to be dumped but.... -_-)

The statement was inaccurate and misleading because they are not missing; how can we just say "forget it?" I think that's irresponsible to say the least.

There is no 20200901 even as @tw3nz0r himself is already saying that there's none but you kept on insisting that there is.

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

The statement was inaccurate and misleading because they are not missing; how can we just say "forget it?" I think that's irresponsible to say the least.

There is no 20200901 even as @tw3nz0r himself is already saying that there's none but you kept on insisting that there is.

I-i-t's not that important either way.

2 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

I-i-t's not that important either way.

Tsk tsk tsk. That mindset is what causes rumors. Now I see what @tw3nz0r meant.

To you it may not be important but to us here, it is. Especially because you cited my name (along with @kanor and @tw3nz0r). The least you can do is at least correct your tweet. Please be responsible next time.

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

Tsk tsk tsk. That mindset is what causes rumors. Now I see what @tw3nz0r meant.

To you it may not be important but to us here, it is. Especially because you cited my name (along with @kanor and @tw3nz0r). The least you can do is at least correct your tweet. Please be responsible next time.

Sigh fine....

Hi guys, I was watching this tutorial 
to change the sounds of the game 
and try to put the sounds of the a20 plus, 
do you think it can work?

https://bit.ly/34CpBX1

in this file location come the game sounds

MDX-001-2020020300\contents\data\sound\win\bgm_menu_n.xwb

51 minutes ago, santiago97 said:

Hi guys, I was watching this tutorial 
to change the sounds of the game 
and try to put the sounds of the a20 plus, 
do you think it can work?

https://bit.ly/34CpBX1

in this file location come the game sounds

MDX-001-2020020300\contents\data\sound\win\bgm_menu_n.xwb

Wait, how does it do when changing sounds?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...