Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

3 minutes ago, johnjorell said:

Nah, it's heavily edited. Besides, no one hasn't released yet A20 PLUS unless there's one you know of.

All I know is either the 3 of them who can do this: tw3nz0r, topet, or Kanor. If either the 3 of them can upload 2020090100 earlier, I hope I'll be able to download it too....or maybe the contents of songlists aren't yet updated unless....

Just now, johnjorell said:

tw3n only changed the BGA then slapped with an A20 PLUS logo then changed the update code to the latest A20 PLUS data. The only official release of A20 is the 20200203 and nothing else.

Then let's wait once 2020090100 has been dumped either next year or later. I'm really anxious about leaks right now since A20+ is still new though. Yeah, I played 2020020300 in Blue every morning. It's nice.

8 hours ago, johnjorell said:

tw3n only changed the BGA then slapped with an A20 PLUS logo then changed the update code to the latest A20 PLUS data. The only official release of A20 is the 20200203 and nothing else.

What makes piracy an “official release”? When your favorite website uploads a copy?

A6883BE3-0CE6-4A37-8F93-A79D5748B42B.jpeg

Modifié par tw3nz0r

I just want to say thanks for all the work guys. Very interesting reading over the last 43 pages.
Very very cool that we are able to do this!
Some fighting, some withholding of information (custom song injection and that related edit to support more songs!) but I understand some people don't like to share.

3 minutes ago, 6kaydourbenu said:

I just want to say thanks for all the work guys. Very interesting reading over the last 43 pages.
Very very cool that we are able to do this!
Some fighting, some withholding of information (custom song injection and that related edit to support more songs!) but I understand some people don't like to share.

Says the guy with one post.

Go use ssqparse if you want to do 'custom song injection'.

1 hour ago, 6kaydourbenu said:

Everyone has to start at one post, guy with 201 posts ;)

Thanks for the tool name, any clues or links? (google and other search engines don't show me anything about it)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h32p0cja2e2n9jd/ssqparse.zip?dl=0 it's up to you to figure out how to use it.

On 9/25/2020 at 7:08 PM, tw3nz0r said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h32p0cja2e2n9jd/ssqparse.zip?dl=0 it's up to you to figure out how to use it.

Thanks! Nice to provide the source too, I am sure it should help.
I saw "SMToSSQ.java" - looking great already!

Modifié par 6kaydourbenu

52 minutes ago, NoctsRanun said:

Thanks, but how do you name the background? Is it like "ddra20plus_blue_SD_bg.m2v" or something?

\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\ddra20_bg_hd
\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\ddra20_bg_sd

I replaced both and it works.

Modifié par Akshuls

5 hours ago, Akshuls said:

\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\ddra20_bg_hd
\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\ddra20_bg_sd

I replaced both and it works.

Oh, same name. Wait a sec, are using 2020020300 or 2020090100? Because nobody dumped 2020090100 yet without knowing.

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...