Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

Update Pack latest!

As suggested by @tw3nz0r, the "Update Pack" is now unified so it has been made compatible with both DDR A and A20 without maintaining separate variants. Hopefully this will help to alleviate/minimize any "missteps" related to downloading the "incorrect data dump version."

So as an effect, if you happen to have downloaded the 20190422 data and use this unified UPdate Pack, it will be "converted" to DDR A20. On the other hand, those who did have the 20190903 data will be able to use this as well since the update files are mostly from 20190903.

Due to the unification I'm "retiring" the separate "Update Packs" and I'm going to "pin" their "FINAL VERSIONS" to 1.3.0. I will still keep the links active only for historical purposes. No more changes/developments will happen to them. The only reason that I can think of, that you will want to still use this, is for DDR Ace (20190422) because the "DDR A Update Pack" contains "event-related" work to make DDR Ace events playable (semi, not all though). But the DDR A20 Update Pack, in my opinion, is going to be redundant due to the newer version, explained further below.

DDR A Update Pack FINAL (1.3.0) link

DDR A20 Update Pack FINAL (1.3.0) link

...and with that, is the birth of the "unified" tool that will be called: DDR S.L.U.T. (Standardized Local Update Tool)!

It's basically the same as the DDR A/A20 Update Pack such that you will download the "contents" folder and copy-paste/overwrite it to your existing data dump. The DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) Tool is also included just like the previous versions. Again, the only difference now is that the Update Pack is unified so regardless if you have 20190903 data or 20190422 data, they will be "converted" or "upgraded" to the same update.

NEW!!! NEW!!! DDR S.L.U.T. link NEW!!! NEW!!!

Version 1.4.0
September 05, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T.] tool rename starting v 1.4.0. DDR Update Pack will now be known as DDR S.L.U.T. (Standardized Local Update Tool)

2. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T.] version bump to 1.4.0 due to new/expanded compatibility; unified both update packs so there's no more need to maintain separate packs for Ace and A20

3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] version bump to 1.4.0 due to new/expanded compatibility; unified both update packs so there's no more need to maintain separate packs for Ace and A20

4. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T. Guide] updated document to version 1.4.0 and all references to DDR Update Pack have been changed to DDR S.L.U.T. due to tool rename

On 8/29/2020 at 10:54 PM, topet2k12001 said:

DDR A20 Update Pack new release!

Same link! Click me!

Version 1.3.0
August 29, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] the "Events" (unlockable songs for events) can now be mapped automatically with multiple profiles (credit: @Sirk)

2. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] version bump to 1.3.0 due to enabling of new/expanded functionality that is compatible with both DDR Ace and A20; this change has been applied to both DDR Ace and A20 Update Packs

3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] updated SQLite from version 3.32.0 to version 3.33.0 as per SQLite official website

4. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] updated document to version 1.3.0; added Page 7: explanation of the new feature in detail

5. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] revised Step 2.a. wording and screenshot to specify that users MUST load the game using "Full Session" (Option 2) on TWO (2) game sessions before eventually using Option 1 (Quickie)

6. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] added member @Sirk to credits for his valuable contribution (item #1 above) that led to this update

screenshot-1598712666.png

HOTFIX FOR DDR S.L.U.T. VERSION 1.4.0

Member "Amber" pointed out that two songs from DDR 2014 are currently inaccessible (locked):

1. Second Spring Storm
  2. ドキドキ☆流星トラップガール!! (Dokidoki ryuusei trap girl!!)

These 2 songs, along with Strobe Girl (which is part of DDR Ace "Removed Songs" pack which we added in an older release) are actually part of the "Floor Infection" event of DDR 2014. But as of this time they should already be unlocked/playable as regular songs.

I already unlocked them to be playable as regular songs. Please download DDR S.L.U.T. version 1.4.0 again (or just "contents\data\arc\startup.arc" and replace your existing copy) so that you will be able to access and play these 2 songs.

Thanks to member Amber for pointing this out!

On 9/6/2020 at 5:42 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Update Pack latest!

As suggested by @tw3nz0r, the "Update Pack" is now unified so it has been made compatible with both DDR A and A20 without maintaining separate variants. Hopefully this will help to alleviate/minimize any "missteps" related to downloading the "incorrect data dump version."

So as an effect, if you happen to have downloaded the 20190422 data and use this unified UPdate Pack, it will be "converted" to DDR A20. On the other hand, those who did have the 20190903 data will be able to use this as well since the update files are mostly from 20190903.

Due to the unification I'm "retiring" the separate "Update Packs" and I'm going to "pin" their "FINAL VERSIONS" to 1.3.0. I will still keep the links active only for historical purposes. No more changes/developments will happen to them. The only reason that I can think of, that you will want to still use this, is for DDR Ace (20190422) because the "DDR A Update Pack" contains "event-related" work to make DDR Ace events playable (semi, not all though). But the DDR A20 Update Pack, in my opinion, is going to be redundant due to the newer version, explained further below.

DDR A Update Pack FINAL (1.3.0) link

DDR A20 Update Pack FINAL (1.3.0) link

...and with that, is the birth of the "unified" tool that will be called: DDR S.L.U.T. (Standardized Local Update Tool)!

It's basically the same as the DDR A/A20 Update Pack such that you will download the "contents" folder and copy-paste/overwrite it to your existing data dump. The DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) Tool is also included just like the previous versions. Again, the only difference now is that the Update Pack is unified so regardless if you have 20190903 data or 20190422 data, they will be "converted" or "upgraded" to the same update.

NEW!!! NEW!!! DDR S.L.U.T. link NEW!!! NEW!!!

Version 1.4.0
September 05, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T.] tool rename starting v 1.4.0. DDR Update Pack will now be known as DDR S.L.U.T. (Standardized Local Update Tool)

2. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T.] version bump to 1.4.0 due to new/expanded compatibility; unified both update packs so there's no more need to maintain separate packs for Ace and A20

3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] version bump to 1.4.0 due to new/expanded compatibility; unified both update packs so there's no more need to maintain separate packs for Ace and A20

4. NEW: [DDR S.L.U.T. Guide] updated document to version 1.4.0 and all references to DDR Update Pack have been changed to DDR S.L.U.T. due to tool rename

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Apparently, a download link for 2020-02-03 DDR A20 data is now publicly available. As such, I'm anticipating that people will try to use DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) with it.

At this point, please DO NOT USE DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) with the full 2020-02-03 yet. Remember that DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) is some sort of "setup wizard" so I wrote in in such a way that conforms only to 2019-04-22 and 2019-09-03 data dumps. I will need to edit a few lines of code to make it conform to 2020-02-03.

Please allow me some time to update DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.).

Thank you for your patience.

3 minutes ago, fesonic said:

I know this is a dumb question  but when i play this or any ddr A or A20 i get alot of static noise is there anyway to fix this? or is anyone else experiencing this?

I have never experienced such an issue. It's most likely related to your hardware and hence isn't within the scope of what I do. Try to change to a different audio output device (e.g. from speakers, switch to a headset or earphones) and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is gone, then you are sure that it's hardware-related.

Modifié par topet2k12001

Thank you so much for answering my questions you guys. You guys are awesome. So it is my speakers. working on that. Another Question I have is about the Butterfly.sqlite. I know how to Change the Dancer Character and other settings but it seems that on the read me file on https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly the list is missing how to set the characters of Geisha-Zukin and Victory-Concent. I tried changing it to their names but it gives me a log in error and so i feel as though i dont have the correct name since Disco is Named AFRO in the data so i wanted to know if anyone has found the Info to set these characters.

3 hours ago, fesonic said:

Thank you so much for answering my questions you guys. You guys are awesome. So it is my speakers. working on that. Another Question I have is about the Butterfly.sqlite. I know how to Change the Dancer Character and other settings but it seems that on the read me file on https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly the list is missing how to set the characters of Geisha-Zukin and Victory-Concent. I tried changing it to their names but it gives me a log in error and so i feel as though i dont have the correct name since Disco is Named AFRO in the data so i wanted to know if anyone has found the Info to set these characters.

Glad you were able to figure it out! :)

In regards to your second question, I honestly don't know. Dancing Characters isn't really my area of focus so I honestly haven't dug into that yet. What I can tell you is that whatever is listed in the README file of butterly, is the only list of characters inside the code itself (I know because I forked and built butterfly for my/our purposes, so I saw it).

Someone else is actually doing research on this particular area (not sure what his Emuline username is though). I promised him I'll be looking into this area but for now since there's new data dumped over (20200203 - clean/pristine) as well as new version of butterfly (2020 yeah!) please be patient with me as I work on these things first.

2 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Glad you were able to figure it out! :)

In regards to your second question, I honestly don't know. Dancing Characters isn't really my area of focus so I honestly haven't dug into that yet. What I can tell you is that whatever is listed in the README file of butterly, is the only list of characters inside the code itself (I know because I forked and built butterfly for my/our purposes, so I saw it).

Someone else is actually doing research on this particular area (not sure what his Emuline username is though). I promised him I'll be looking into this area but for now since there's new data dumped over (20200203 - clean/pristine) as well as new version of butterfly (2020 yeah!) please be patient with me as I work on these things first.

omg awesome thanks so much for your hard work your amazing.

11 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

Unless you're deleting it from your copy of the game in a month... nobody is gonna stop you from playing this song.

I don't play this game on official eamusement.

Agreed, but the arcades are gonna feel a bit different about this. anyways

okay so a few things I found with the 202002030 update. The game works using spicetools however there are limitations. There is NO ea3-config.xml file so I don't know how to assign the butterfly server port manually (unless you guys managed to figure how to assign butterfly without the xml file but for now there's just no way to play the game with butterfly). You can play the game using maintenance mode but without the e amusement not all songs are available.  Speaking of which the contents folder does NOT have a gamemdx.dll of it's own so i have to use the one from the 2019090300 update which works so there's that. Overall the game is playable but without e-amusement not everything will be available. I will attach a log file for you guys to see.

Make sure your folder is in Read+Write mode as i got game crashes when changing settings in the operator menu.

log.txt

40 minutes ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

okay so a few things I found with the 202002030 update. The game works using spicetools however there are limitations. There is NO ea3-config.xml file so I don't know how to assign the butterfly server port manually (unless you guys managed to figure how to assign butterfly without the xml file but for now there's just no way to play the game with butterfly). You can play the game using maintenance mode but without the e amusement not all songs are available.  Speaking of which the contents folder does NOT have a gamemdx.dll of it's own so i have to use the one from the 2019090300 update which works so there's that. Overall the game is playable but without e-amusement not everything will be available. I will attach a log file for you guys to see.

Make sure your folder is in Read+Write mode as i got game crashes when changing settings in the operator menu.

log.txt

gamemdx.dll belongs in the modules folder, and the uploader was an idiot for not including ea3-config.xml.

7 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

2020-02-03-A20-fucking-fix.rar

Enjoy. Maybe one day people will stop fucking up uploads.

thanks for the fix but butterfly still doesn't work yet I mean the server works and i assigned the port to the game (and butterfly does detect it) but nothing else happens and the game still gives a server error so until someone figures out how to make butterfly compatible with the new update there is just no way to play with e-amusement.

Modifié par BlueSupernova22
proven false

3 minutes ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

thanks for the fix but butterfly still doesn't work yet I mean the server works and i assigned the port to the game (and butterfly does detect it) but nothing else happens and the game still gives a server error so until someone figures out how to make butterfly compatible with the new update there is just no way to play with e-amusement.

butterfly works just fine.

Here's a hint, don't assign a port.

Modifié par tw3nz0r

26 minutes ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

Hello,

I built butterfly from the latest official source code (so my latest "unofficial" build is now on version 1.3.0).

I disagree with your statement. The latest butterfly source code works on the latest 20200203 "clean" data. :) I've seen it (my "unofficial" build at least) work with others also. And yes, it also even works with 20190903 and even the "fan-made" 20200203 (which is essentially a "base" of 20190903 with added files). Although of course, some "events" won't show up in the older data (obviously because the older data doesn't contain the information of newer events).

Actually the steps haven't changed over time; it's the same procedure. But same observation as @tw3nz0r, that you're manually assigning a port. Is there a reason why you are doing it?

Modifié par topet2k12001

3 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

Try changing the server address to "http://localhost" in your ea3-config.xml file unless you want to connect to a real server I mean.

4 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hello,

I built butterfly from the latest official source code (so my latest "unofficial" build is now on version 1.3.0).

I disagree with your statement. The latest butterfly source code works on the latest 20200203 "clean" data. :) I've seen it (my "unofficial" build at least) work with others also. And yes, it also even works with 20190903 and even the "fan-made" 20200203 (which is essentially a "base" of 20190903 with added files). Although of course, some "events" won't show up in the older data (obviously because the older data doesn't contain the information of newer events).

Actually the steps haven't changed over time; it's the same procedure. But same observation as @tw3nz0r, that you're manually assigning a port. Is there a reason why you are doing it?

Wow! Do i feel like an idiot, turns out my butterfly was not updated so I deeply apologize for thinking it wasn't working. My fault for not checking it thoroughly though. Also for the whole port thing technically the default port in butterfly is 80 but since my computer is for some reason occupying that port i had to change it to something else and assign it to the game so that way the game will connect to the butterfly server without any issues.

16 minutes ago, michidady12 said:

It seems like this to me, it helps and the ddr does not startA20.png

You are not alone.... Today just stop working....

maybe butterfly does the trick

[2020/09/15 01:13:04] M:ddr: Renderer:initGs() end.
[2020/09/15 01:13:04] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:signal: printing callstack
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C2D6B3F (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C2D62C0 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C25260D (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C350335 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C350499 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C25323C (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C2533D4 (gamemdx): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 5C253858 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 10001DFA (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 100030CD (arkmdxp3): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 00449E8F (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 0071E910 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 00401386 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 76926359 (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 76F77B74 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:stackwalker: 76F77B44 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] F:signal: end
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2020/09/15 02:13:02] I:logger: stop
[2020/09/15 02:13:03] I:rawinput: disposing devices

hace 21 horas, g3nsvrv dijo:

Nope, butterfly has nothing to do with it @topet2k12001 work is perfect tbh (run it in -ea and you'll get the same result). I'm running in the same issue since a week and I don't know why. (already tried the prop folder from tw3n and nope)

On 9/15/2020 at 12:58 PM, michidady12 said:

It seems like this to me, it helps and the ddr does not start

On 9/15/2020 at 1:16 PM, g3nsvrv said:

@michidady12 @g3nsvrv

Hi guys,

Yes, @B4SH-T is correct; butterfly has nothing to do with it.

Why not try to download the full "clean" 2020-02-03 data dump instead? :) Don't make it complicated for yourselves.

I am able to "chop-chop" the 20190903 by using some parts of "clean" 20200203 and it works, but for your sake, if you're not familiar, then just do it the normal and simple way.

If you're running 20190903 and want to "convert" to 20200203, you only need to replace the following (from the "clean" 20200203 data dump):

gamemdx.dll
    arkmdxp3.dll
    arkmdxp4.dll
    ess.dll

Why only these, you ask?

Well, since the transition from DDR Update Pack to DDR S.L.U.T. I have been maintaining a "file difference comparison" file. Basically I am maintaining a list of files and seeing if there are any new/deleted files across versions of data dumps, and/or if there is a change within those files. And I've been doing this comparison from the time I transitioned DDR Update Pack to DDR S.L.U.T. so this work started a week before the "clean" 20200203 data dump came. When the "clean" data dump became available, I of course added its file list to this comparison file.

In regards to:

contents\prop

...refer to the comparison file for the details. There are some differences but very minor and shouldn't affect the ability of a "chop-chop" 20190903 to start properly. In fact, I used a "chop-chop" 20190903 as my test game when I was building butterfly 1.3.0 UNOFFICIAL, using the 4 files mentioned above from the "clean" 20200203 version. All the rest of the files in my 20190903 are "as-is."

Here's the comparison file if anyone is interested or doubtful: https://mega.nz/file/BFcngYJA#VA3zY4Fniz5omblwpTT7BB3eL5zb0xNOrX7hpmdq5xo

screenshot-1600242454.png

In regards to butterfly: whether you use the current (now previous) version of butterfly (1.2.0 UNOFFICIAL) or the new one I just built (1.3.0 UNOFFICIAL); the game should still work. The only difference/additions of  the new butterfly source code (which I built as 1.3.0 UNOFFICIAL) are the following:

1. New Feature: allows Golden League to be fully playable (so it creates additional tables in the butterfly.sqlite database...so if you still use 1.2.0 UNOFFICIAL then the only thing that won't work is the Golden League...but the game itself SHOULD still work).
  2. Fix: Ichika 2019 song pop-up notifications during card swipe screen are fully fixed. We were able to also "fix" it during 1.2.0 UNOFFICIAL but we had to use a "hackier" approach by using an older-dated arkmdxp3.dll (it was an August 2019 version). With the new butterfly source code we no longer have to resort to using older DLLs.
  3. Fix: Dan Course progress and "lamps" are saving properly. Same explanation as #2.

With that said, I don't see any of these causing the game to no longer work by switching to the newly-built butterfly.

If you are already exclusively using the "clean" 20200203 data dump and are seeing that crash, make sure you go inside the "modules" folder and move all those files to the main game "contents" folder.

I hope nobody's using DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) on the 20200203 "clean" data? It's not yet udpated to be compatible with the latest data dump. 'm updating DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) so that it will be easier for everyone to launch the game with the new butterfly and/or the new "clean" 20200203 data. I am overdue with the target I set for myself and I apologize; I'll try to finish it ASAP. In the meantime if you want to run the "clean" 20200203 and the latest 1.3.0 UNOFFICIAL butterfly, you may do so by starting the game "the traditional way," e.g.

1. Run butterfly
  2. Run spice.exe (of course you should have run spicecfg.exe prior)
Modifié par topet2k12001

@michidady12 @g3nsvrv @B4SH-T

Please advise:

1. Data dump version (20190903? Fan-made 20200203? Clean 20200203? Etc.)

2. Butterfly version (1.2.0, 1.3.0, etc.)

3. Steps taken, leading to the error (because I want to replicate/reproduce the error on my end)

4. Any other detail you might want to add

I've got the same error before where DDR launcher gets halted by the Access Violation Error and CTD.

What I did:

. download MDX-001-2020020300 prestine

. download fresh copy of bemanitools

. download Topet2k12001 new 1.3.1 Butterfly

. download ddrhax from Twenzor's discord

. download Twenzor's fix

. extracted MDX-001-2020020300 to designated folder

. copy and paste files from the /modules folder to /contents root

. copied all necessary Butterfly files inside the /contents folder

. extracted DDR-16 bemanitools, ddrhax, and Twenzor's fix inside the /contents folder

. edited /prop/ea3-config.xml and changed the 00000000s on these lines:

<pcbid __type="str">00010203040506070809</pcbid>
        <hardid __type="str">00010203040506070809</hardid>

. right-click > properties on the /contents folder and unticked read-only

. installed java 8 and made sure that I have java 8 sdk included on my win 10 library. Note: Java 11 SDK caused some minor error on Butterfly 1.3.1.

. created card.txt

. ran config.bat and assigned my card.txt

. ran butterfly

. ran gamestart-16.bat

Modifié par vinson77

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...