Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

46 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

@Taitox3 from the time I released DDR A20 Update Pack, I have set the "offset" at 90 ms (in "hex" that would show as 5a).

I just inspected the file (gamemdx.dll) and I am sure that I didn't make any changes from previous versions.

Gold Cab Mode
OE0evYw.png

Offset that I set (5a in "hex" which is 90 in "decimal")

2Fw7Qh8.png

dOrhQ91.png

Feel free to test my previous versions so that you can compare the gamemdx.dll file and inspect if anything has changed.

Or, you can manually perform the hex edit yourself since I already posted screenshots. You can follow the guide posted by @kanor (look at Pages 14 to 16, it's somewhere there) if you want to change the value that I have set, since the value of 90 ms (milliseconds) isn't an "absolute-correct" value (it depends on individual hardware configuration/setup).

Thanks for the tip. I also checked on my end the gamemdx.dll it appears to be the same. I think something happened on my hardware. I restarted everything and it seems to fix the issue. Is the first time that happens. 

DDR A20 Update Pack new release!

Same link! Click me!

Version 1.2.1
August 22, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] "Quickie" (express game launch/start using previous game session settings) or "Full Session" (start-to-finish setup wizard) modes are now available
  2. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] a proper "Backup and Restore" feature has been added
  3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] multiple backups of gamemdx.dll is now possible with file-checking ability during Backup as well as during Restore
  4. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] updated document to version 1.2.1; revised to add version 1.2.1 features

3dC9jdD.png

On 8/15/2020 at 12:35 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Same link! Click me!

There will be no more updates coming in to DDR Ace so we decided to publish the latest and final DDR A Update Pack which includes "DDR Ace Final" data/snapshot. DDR A20, on the other hand, is still active.

This calls for a unification of the game launchers of both games.

And as such, we are proud to present to you, the unified version of ddr.exe and we gave it a proper, appropriate, and meaningful name.

Presenting: DDR Programmed User-Selectable Setup (Improved Execution)

[DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)]

Below are the noteworthy characteristics of DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.):

• Integrated: This unified tool now works for both DDR Ace and DDR A20! Less files to maintain!
  • User-Selectable: as you can see from the recent releases, we listened to your feedback and implemented "the gift of choice!" Options to set up or skip set up of Spicetools/Bemanitools, option to use your own gamemdx.dll, various options on gaming mode (HD or SD, fullscreen or windowed)
  • Improved Execution: the DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.) code has been reviewed to cut down on some unnecessary wait times, pauses, and text.

Version 1.2.0
August 15, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] tool is now unified to support both DDR Ace and A20
  2. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] improved execution - reviewed run times and reduced unnecessary pauses, waits, and text
  3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] version bump to 1.2.0 due to expansion of compatibility (now supports both DDR Ace and A20)
  4. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] updated Bemanitools to Version 3.52
  5. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] updated document to version 1.2.0; revised to align to consolidation (document applies to both DDR Ace and A20)

image.png

Modifié par topet2k12001
fixed link

Hi Guys,

I might not be releasing new updates for the meantime after this version 1.2.1. guys...I'll have to now return this computer I'm using to my mother's house, and I'll be rebuilding my rig (it's been pending for quite some time). I can still participate in chat and forums, but no new updates for the time being. Then again I think this is everything that the launcher needs; I can't think of anything else to add (which is technically a good thing, right? :)).

6 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hi Guys,

I might not be releasing new updates for the meantime after this version 1.2.1. guys...I'll have to now return this computer I'm using to my mother's house, and I'll be rebuilding my rig (it's been pending for quite some time). I can still participate in chat and forums, but no new updates for the time being. Then again I think this is everything that the launcher needs; I can't think of anything else to add (which is technically a good thing, right? :)).

Hope you get everything sorted out and your new build treats you right!:thankyou: I'll be patiently awaiting your return to dev. I just finally got around to changing my main rig from an i-3 7100 to a ryzen 3600. Maybe with updates on hold, some people will stop tearing up every time you introduce a requested feature:triste:

9 minutes ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Hope you get everything sorted out and your new build treats you right!:thankyou: I'll be patiently awaiting your return to dev. I just finally got around to changing my main rig from an i-3 7100 to a ryzen 3600. Maybe with updates on hold, some people will stop tearing up every time you introduce a requested feature:triste:

Thank you. :) It's not really "brand-new" parts...It's my current rig that I disassembled because I was planning to switch from "soft tubes" to "hard line" tubes (my rig is on water-cooling). It's a 6th Generation Intel i7 (Skylake I believe?), a 6700K.

I used to be very active in PC hardware building (been at it for about 10 years now) but recently I have stopped spending too much (hahaha!) since I don't really get to use my PC nowadays as I have returned to arcade gaming (DDR) from a long hiatus. :)

2 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

switch from "soft tubes" to "hard line" tubes (my rig is on water-cooling). It's a 6th Generation Intel i7 (Skylake I believe?), a 6700K.

The store I was at didn't have an 011 air, so I had to snag a dynamic. I should probably just jump into hardline 90 degree bends now that I have a watercooling case, but tossing a bunch of noctuas in a case is just too convenient. My last build was an matx in an itx case and it was just hell. I'd bloody my hands on a corner every time I opened it. Post up that hardline build when you finish, can't wait to see.

9 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

You said "Try to keep up." when I asked you a simple question. That's what got you banned.

I provided exact steps to what I did, what versions, and what launcher. This came a few days after you responded to me saying I tossed a new ssd in my laptop, by suggesting I toss a cheap ssd in the laptop. Try to keep up. Pussie 8/15. a20(1), already setup spice(2), bemanitools(2), use provided mdx(1), gold cab(2), hd full screen(1). Pussie122121. Next time you pop into the #help channel, bring some tissues and some lavender tea.

Hi, i'm new in this... i'm looking to intstall this game in my pc.

I have a lot of questions.

1) Starting... on which page is the last version of the game

2) Then, on which page is a tutorial to install the game ?

3) Then, i assume i must install the patch

Thank you very much, regards

1 hour ago, ddralbert said:

Hi, i'm new in this... i'm looking to intstall this game in my pc.

I have a lot of questions.

1) Starting... on which page is the last version of the game

2) Then, on which page is a tutorial to install the game ?

3) Then, i assume i must install the patch

Thank you very much, regards

The last version is 2020.07.01

we only have up to 2020.02.03 data. anything beyond is non-existant here

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

hace 14 horas, One Eternal Ash dijo:

The last version is 2020.07.01

we only have up to 2020.02.03 data. anything beyond is non-existant here

Yes, I'm reading the last 2 pages and the last version is 20200303

In the page 1 is the link for 2019042200... but where is the 20200303 file ?

2 hours ago, ddralbert said:

Hi,

So, to keep it simple for you and everyone, here's a summary:

1. The latest "official" (I know this is ripped/pirated but just for our sanity let's just call it "official") data dump is 2019090300. Anything that you see floating around that is dated 2020020300 or 2020040300 is not official but instead it's a "fan-made patch" as described by the person who posted it himself (@FeelTheXtasy).

2. I already inpsected both the 2020020300 and the 2020040300 "patches" and this is what I saw (if these sound alien to you don't worry, these are just the game files).
    • 2020020300: re-used and modified gamemdx.dll which is actually the same version/iteration of gamemdx.dll from the 2019090300 data dump
    • 2020040300: re-used arkmdxp3.dll (the one included there is an August 2019 version/iteration)
    • Altered/modified startup.arc

3. Plus, all the historical changes in how to set up the game.

4. This prompted us to create a sort of consolidated "patch" that already includes all the necessary/correct files to get your game to the latest available iteration. This is what we call the "DDR A (or A20) Update Pack."

5. So at this point all users have to do is just download the entire "Update Pack" from the MEGA.nz link that I have been providing, and overwrite your game. Your "base game" should be the 2019090300. SO just download the Update Pack and overwrite it onto your game (make sure you back up your game first though). I also wrote a manual/userguilde that will walk you through the entire process. It's in PDF format and it's part of the download package of the DDR A/A20 Update Pack.

On 23/08/2020 at 5:04 PM, ddralbert said:

This is the cleanest as we can get as of today. We also have enabled EXTRA EXCLUSIVE events to all DDR players who would prefer a Challenge.

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

Same link! Click me!

Version 1.3.0
August 29, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] the "Events" (unlockable songs for events) can now be mapped automatically with multiple profiles (credit: @Sirk)

2. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] version bump to 1.3.0 due to enabling of new/expanded functionality that is compatible with both DDR Ace and A20; this change has been applied to both DDR Ace and A20 Update Packs

3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] updated SQLite from version 3.32.0 to version 3.33.0 as per SQLite official website

4. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] updated document to version 1.3.0; added Page 7: explanation of the new feature in detail

5. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] revised Step 2.a. wording and screenshot to specify that users MUST load the game using "Full Session" (Option 2) on TWO (2) game sessions before eventually using Option 1 (Quickie)

6. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] added member @Sirk to credits for his valuable contribution (item #1 above) that led to this update

screenshot-1598712666.png

On 8/23/2020 at 1:38 AM, topet2k12001 said:

Same link! Click me!

Version 1.2.1
August 22, 2020

1. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] "Quickie" (express game launch/start using previous game session settings) or "Full Session" (start-to-finish setup wizard) modes are now available
  2. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] a proper "Backup and Restore" feature has been added
  3. NEW: [DDR P.U.S.S.(I.E.)] multiple backups of gamemdx.dll is now possible with file-checking ability during Backup as well as during Restore
  4. NEW: [DDR Update Pack User Guide] updated document to version 1.2.1; revised to add version 1.2.1 features

3dC9jdD.png

On 8/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, tw3nz0r said:

You DO realize that I am the server owner, and the only rule is to not piss me off. Save the tissues for yourself.

I'm well aware that you're the one who took time time to left click 3 times and set up a free discord server:thankyou:. You have a patreon or somewhere else I can kick you a few bucks for this monumental task? You do realize servers started by power tripping weirdos are a dime a dozen right?

2 hours ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

I'm well aware that you're the one who took time time to left click 3 times and set up a free discord server:thankyou:. You have a patreon or somewhere else I can kick you a few bucks for this monumental task? You do realize servers started by power tripping weirdos are a dime a dozen right?

It's been two weeks and you're still fucking butthurt. Go make your own discord then. Try to keep up.

Modifié par tw3nz0r

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...