Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

il y a 42 minutes, tw3nz0r a dit :

네, 메모리 오류가 발생하면 몇 초 안에 게임이 중단됩니다. 나는 일반적으로 한 번에이 많은 노래를로드 할 수 없을 것입니다. 처음 출시 한 20 팩을 포함 시키면 300 개가 추가되었습니다.

나는 지난 주말에 2ndMIX 클럽 노래 몇 가지를 작업했습니다. 지난 주말에 EuroMIX2를 추가했습니다. 아직 이들 중 일부의 X 스타일 등급을 조정하지 않았습니다.109744457_326343475200757_1836258418601940759_n.png? _nc_cat = 100 & _nc_sid = b96e70 & _nc_ohc = bx4MxQT3KikAX-8ZkHP & _nc_ht = scontent-mia3-1.xx & oh = 2aadeb5282d02e5b6f383oe8e80803

This is amazing.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I've been out for a couple of days. :)

I have just finished reading the thread.

2 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

@topet2k12001 will be making monthly updates to the A20 pack featuring songs from DDR X1 through DDR 2014. Stay tuned.

Indeed everyone, stay tuned! :)

On another note:

Reminder, butterfly is a Java application (it was programmed/coded using Java) so everyone should have Java installed on their systems (at least Java 8). Otherwise, the butterfly server will not launch and some of the other "automated" events that are programmed to happen in "ddr.exe" as a part of the "DDR A20 Update Pack" will not function. You'll end up with a "broken" game.

Just to share, I have received an update notification for Java 8 on my PC and it's Update 261, dated July 14, 2020. Now I'm not sure about those who have encountered crashes in the last few pages have updated their Java 8 to Update 261, and we haven't tested as well, nor narrowed down or confirmed, if this is the cause of crashes (shouldn't be though). I'm updating Java 8 on my system and will test.

UPDATE: the latest update to Java 8 does not cause any issues when I tested. It should work fine with butterfly.

vhAN9mE.png

ked7CK4.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

22 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

lucky i run my machine manually and score well on my L-TEK Pad.

IMG_5917.JPG

Wow you have an L-TEK Pad? The one from Poland, right? One of my friends purchased one and luckily for him, he received it before the COVID-19 pandemic...are those good quality pads? Did you buy the bar that comes with it, or you just improvised?

EDIT: not bad score on AETHER eh. :)

Modifié par topet2k12001

5 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Wow you have an L-TEK Pad? The one from Poland, right? One of my friends purchased one and luckily for him, he received it before the COVID-19 pandemic...are those good quality pads? Did you buy the bar that comes with it, or you just improvised?

EDIT: not bad score on AETHER eh. :)

I bought a table at 100cm Height as a bar, I just buy the pad instead and the quality is closest to an arcade pad experience.

yes it's from POLAND.

(P.S. Thanks. that Life4 almost killed me)

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

1 minute ago, One Eternal Ash said:

I bought a table at 100cm Height as a bar, I just buy the pad instead and the quality is closest to an arcade pad experience.

Wow, I wish I could have bought one before COVID-19...oh well.

I have another DDR friend who made his own home dance pad (this was way before my other friend purchased from L-TEK). I contracted him to make one for me instead. :)

Here's his video on YouTube:

@tw3nz0r @kanor @B4SH-T @bman

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

Wow, I wish I could have bought one before COVID-19...oh well.

I have another DDR friend who made his own home dance pad (this was way before my other friend purchased from L-TEK). I contracted him to make one for me instead. :)

Here's his video on YouTube:

@tw3nz0r @kanor @B4SH-T @bman

Damn, that's something.

7 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

yes it's from POLAND.

(P.S. Thanks. that Life4 almost killed me)

I score higher than you on AETHER (on the official arcade cabinet) but I have never tried it on LIFE4...I think I would have failed if ever hahaha!

Paranoia Survivor Max is a classic. It's pretty old but it still manages to bring a lot of "new-gen" players to their knees - especially the Challenge Chart, hehehe.

9 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

I score higher than you on AETHER (on the official arcade cabinet) but I have never tried it on LIFE4...I think I would have failed if ever hahaha!

Paranoia Survivor Max is a classic. It's pretty old but it still manages to bring a lot of "new-gen" players to their knees - especially the Challenge Chart, hehehe.

PARANOiA Survivor MAX will always remain as the best song in DDR History. it will always be remembered as BOSS Song that requires lots and lots of energy to clear.

To be honest, since i'm getting close to being 30 years. My legs hasn't being doing well and my whole stamina has decreased.
So i won't be getting close to an AAA from 13's to 18 songs as of late. However, it is fun to try it especially on LIFE4.

(P.S. do you mind telling me your AETHER score?)

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

6 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

PARANOiA Survivor MAX will always remain as the best song in DDR History. it will always be remembered as BOSS Song that requires lots and lots of energy to clear.

To be honest, since i'm getting close to being 30 years. My legs hasn't being doing well and my whole stamina has decreased.
So i won't be getting close to an AAA from 13's to 18 songs as of late. However, it is fun to try it especially on LIFE4.

Great to hear that! I'm happy for you, especially you are using those L-TEK pads my gosh I'm  so jealous hahaha...

4 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Figured out how to run butterfly silently for my cab, basically it involves calling javaw.exe rather than java.exe. I keep a portable copy of \bin and \lib from an installed copy for cab usage.

Which by the way, the latest 32-bit Java 8 update works just fine @topet2k12001, it was a good reason to update it.

Thanks for the tip/share @tw3nz0r!

Interesting...how would you "exit" butterfly then if it is silent? Or by "silent" do you mean sir that the cmd window is still there but it's just blank? Won't it affect the database sir (I remember in our previous conversation, I tried to "silence" butterfly and the logs weren't updating to the database)?

On hindsight, I realized this is on an arcade cabinet and not a general-use PC. There's no need to figure out how to exit butterfly...you just shut down the machine. :)

Modifié par topet2k12001

2 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Thanks for the tip/share @tw3nz0r!

Interesting...how would you "exit" butterfly then if it is silent? Or by "silent" do you mean sir that the cmd window is still there but it's just blank? Won't it affect the database sir (I remember in our previous conversation, I tried to "silence" butterfly and the logs weren't updating to the database)?

It'll always run, it's not recommended on a standard computer, but on an actual cabinet where the scripts are ran to start everything, and then you simply turn flip the switch to turn it off, it's fine.

If you do it on your computer, you have to manually shut down the Java platform binary from Task Manager. Again, not an issue with my setup.

Modifié par tw3nz0r

3 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

It'll always run, it's not recommended on a standard computer, but on an actual cabinet where the scripts are ran to start everything, and then you simply turn flip the switch to turn it off, it's fine.

If you do it on your computer, you have to manually shut down the Java platform binary from Task Manager. Again, not an issue with my setup.

I realized, then, that the simplest way to run butterfly silently is to just double-click the JAR file itself...I noticed that, at times when I accidentally double-click butterfly JAR file instead of the .bat file...the application (butterfly) just keeps running in the background in the form of javaw.exe. And there's no way to exit it until you do so via Task Manager or Resource Monitor.

8 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

@topet2k12001 will be making monthly updates to the A20 pack featuring songs from DDR X1 through DDR 2014. Stay tuned.

Crossing my fingers if you could include DDR 3rd Mix Songs (Luv to Me - Tiger Yamato, Dam Dariram - JOGA, Do it all Night - E-rotic) on your upcoming Update Packs. :P

Modifié par vinson77

Just now, tw3nz0r said:

Basically that, in command line form, yeah. With the addition of /low, which is to hopefully lower CPU usage... since the official board runs on a Celeron M 440.

Awesome! Yeah, I realized (again) we're talking about an arcade cabinet...unlike a PC that has a mouse and keyboard, usage of scripts is the best approach then. :) Basically when you turn on the machine, all those scripts should contain whatever needs to be done "mouseless-ly" and "keyboardless-ly."

1 minute ago, vinson77 said:

Crossing my fingers if you could include DDR 3rd Mix Songs (Luv to Me - Tiger Yamato, Dam Dariram - JOGA, Song by EROTIC) on your upcoming Update Packs. :P

I will do my best. :)

The process of adding songs is actually easy, given that everything is readily available. What makes the process arduous is "finding" them, AND in the form that DDR A/A20 is compatible with. :)

Clarification: Song by E-rotic? The title is "Song?" I am familiar with Luv to Me and Dam Dariram, though.

2 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Awesome! Yeah, I realized (again) we're talking about an arcade cabinet...unlike a PC that has a mouse and keyboard, usage of scripts is the best approach then. :) Basically when you turn on the machine, all those scripts should contain whatever needs to be done "mouseless-ly" and "keyboardless-ly."

I'll take a video of it booting, I still use the official scripts from Konami, but then I just sliently run my shit in the background to load, and then eventually bemanitools. (Spicetools is trash for a real cabinet, too much overhead, and never wants to use real IO.)

1 minute ago, tw3nz0r said:

I'll take a video of it booting, I still use the official scripts from Konami, but then I just sliently run my shit in the background to load, and then eventually bemanitools. (Spicetools is trash for a real cabinet, too much overhead, and never wants to use real IO.)

Oh, I see....I never knew. But, can Bemanitools be used with Butterfly? I honestly haven't given Bemanitools a chance. They (Bemanitools and Spice) look the same though. Are they created by the same person?

Yes please sir, so that I can see how the process goes. I have never seen one before (well I did see how the real DDR A/A20 boots up, but I'm curious how it all happens with this arcade data dump).

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 minute ago, topet2k12001 said:

Oh, I see....I never knew. But, can Bemanitools be used with Butterfly? I honestly haven't given Bemanitools a chance. They (Bemanitools and Spice) look the same though. Are they created by the same person?

Why wouldn't it work? (Other than the fact that I run it as so.) The server is just agnostic to any tools anyways.

And no, they are not created by the same people.

Just now, tw3nz0r said:

Why wouldn't it work? (Other than the fact that I run it as so.) The server is just agnostic to any tools anyways.

And no, they are not created by the same people.

I see...

Well, perhaps it's because when this thread all started, everyone was talking about "use Spice Tools" and at that time I was just new to all of this arcade data stuff

So that's why. Some arcade data dump has Bemanitools...other have Spicetools. Interesting...I'll give it a try. Had I known I would have just used Bemanitools. I've been curious as to why I keep on seeing a certain "ddr12-16.bat" script in the data dump.

Something new for me to try then!

5 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

109934331_3196424523748944_3800641542945

Good-bye my love, I love you too so. Before you went away, I didn't know. Memories awake, only in my dream. When I think I lost them, they all come back to me...

Whoa...Luv to Me Disco Mix? First time I'm seeing this. Also Lovin' You...different renditions. What "mix" did these appear?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...