Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

1 minute ago, tw3nz0r said:

Sure. I can't even find a Stepmania conversion, a video, nothing about this stepchart, but someone wrote how many steps each difficulty has. The only copy of Twinkle Wonderland's files I have are from 2016030100 preload data, which has the xwb/xsb sound files, the jacket in arc format, and the thumbnail within the jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc file.

Here's the musicdb info.

<music>
    <mcode __type="u32">38093</mcode>
    <basename>twiw</basename>
    <title>Twinkle Wonderland</title>
    <artist>Qrispy Joybox feat.Sana</artist>
    <bpmmax __type="u16">188</bpmmax>
    <series __type="u8">17</series>
    <bemaniflag __type="u32">26</bemaniflag>
    <limited __type="u8">2</limited>
    <diffLv __type="u8" __count="10">0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0</diffLv>
  </music>

I'll try to find it! :)

1 hour ago, topet2k12001 said:

Me too, sir @tw3nz0r. :) Although I have a feeling @kanor will beat me to it (he's the data guy in the group hahaha)...

2 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

Sure. I can't even find a Stepmania conversion, a video, nothing about this stepchart, but someone wrote how many steps each difficulty has. The only copy of Twinkle Wonderland's files I have are from 2016030100 preload data, which has the xwb/xsb sound files, the jacket in arc format, and the thumbnail within the jacket_thumbnails_ja_17.arc file.

Here's the musicdb info.

<music>
    <mcode __type="u32">38093</mcode>
    <basename>twiw</basename>
    <title>Twinkle Wonderland</title>
    <artist>Qrispy Joybox feat.Sana</artist>
    <bpmmax __type="u16">188</bpmmax>
    <series __type="u8">17</series>
    <bemaniflag __type="u32">26</bemaniflag>
    <limited __type="u8">2</limited>
    <diffLv __type="u8" __count="10">0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0</diffLv>
  </music>

Hello sirs!

@tw3nz0r @topet2k12001

So I found a video of the song (Stepmania, Edit Steps) in YouTube:

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but the "vital" piece of this share would be the "difficulty/levels" of the song. I am speculating/assuming that the levels shown during the video are the supposed levels but it's just that the steps are edited since the stepchart is too difficult compared to the level shown in the video.

Single: 2 5 6 8 9 although I'm not sure if the official steps has a Challenge Mode. We can find that out once we find the SSQ anyway.

Just sharing because I might forget this link and it "might" be useful. I'll keep you guys posted if/when I find the SSQ. :)

Just now, tw3nz0r said:

Yes, you're gonna find custom charts for this, that's not what I'm looking for.

There's already 3 different charts in ZIVs database.

And no, there's no challenge steps.

Understood @tw3nz0r. :) I'm still looking for it (and I think I may have, but give me more time...).

That video I found is more of for us to base the "difficulty levels" when we write the entry into musicdb. :)

I'll update you sirs!

21 minutes ago, kanor said:

Understood @tw3nz0r. :) I'm still looking for it (and I think I may have, but give me more time...).

That video I found is more of for us to base the "difficulty levels" when we write the entry into musicdb. :)

I'll update you sirs!

You can base the difficulty levels when you find the actual charts, not on someones custom.

Fresh and hot, everyone!!!

DDR A20 Update Pack

Version: 1.0.8
Date: July 17, 2020

1. NEW: added a new song, "Twinkle Wonderland" https://remywiki.com/Twinkle_Wonderland
  2. FIX: fixed versioning (previous) entries

Credits:

@tw3nz0r and @kanor for all the needed files to bring this "unreleased" DDR A song to life!

Modifié par topet2k12001
added the download link

Twinkle Wonderland's video (again), with a fixed resolution (DDR uses 640x360 for widescreen videos, my bad.)

https://mega.nz/file/c4pxzYIL#Jgq2yCvu4NSBuJ2umfbm_-FS3lH_5IKBDmY1cK8L8tY

Midnight War's video -- thanks Konami for having this on YouTube.

Going to replace this with the copy from rootage, one moment.

No change to startup.arc should be needed since the script should be intact, if it doesn't play, simply add <movie __type="u8">1</movie>.

An official copy of this will definitely trump this, but hey, minus the Konami and eamusement logos, it's essentially perfect until @kanor finds midw_w.m2v. ;)

Modifié par tw3nz0r

We don't have song data for ラブキラ☆スプラッシュ yet, but here's a video for it, thanks again for Konami uploading it to YouTube. If we eventually get the いちかのBEMANI超じゃんけん大会2020 songs, and this video is missing, then hey we'll have a temporary replacement for the time being.

https://mega.nz/file/Q8hDXAgB#pdPGlVagPD-npaFDJcxU9k_vLma41OSevXx3NX1JL7w

Midnight War's video, from IIDX 26 rootage.

https://mega.nz/file/1xB00Yja#nT685xQR-cLSvIddBZf3LlWBVT3ER0JdtxoFudun0Uk

No change to startup.arc should be needed since the script should be intact, if it doesn't play, simply add <movie __type="u8">1</movie>.

This is better quality than converting the YouTube version, and more accurate.

Modifié par tw3nz0r

Definitely not happy with this one, but it.. 'works'. The History of the Future.

https://mega.nz/file/N8R0SCIA#rGt5GRP4UN3FjUbMyp-e5DSqvNlivWAN_PlGI-7dPQY

Add <movie __type="u8">1</movie> and <movieoffset __type="u32">512</movieoffset> to the entry.

To round out of the videos, if you want to use the one for Reiwa / ゴールデンボンバー posted earlier in this thread, add <movieoffset __type="u32">4096</movieoffset>.

Modifié par tw3nz0r

2 hours ago, tw3nz0r said:

I've done my part. Time to disappear until new fixes are necessary. Or if @kanor finds more content I don't have.

58 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Twinkle Wonderland's video (again), with a fixed resolution (DDR uses 640x360 for widescreen videos, my bad.)

https://mega.nz/file/c4pxzYIL#Jgq2yCvu4NSBuJ2umfbm_-FS3lH_5IKBDmY1cK8L8tY

Midnight War's video -- thanks Konami for having this on YouTube.

Going to replace this with the copy from rootage, one moment.

No change to startup.arc should be needed since the script should be intact, if it doesn't play, simply add <movie __type="u8">1</movie>.

An official copy of this will definitely trump this, but hey, minus the Konami and eamusement logos, it's essentially perfect until @kanor finds midw_w.m2v. ;)

52 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

We don't have song data for ラブキラ☆スプラッシュ yet, but here's a video for it, thanks again for Konami uploading it to YouTube. If we eventually get the いちかのBEMANI超じゃんけん大会2020 songs, and this video is missing, then hey we'll have a temporary replacement for the time being.

https://mega.nz/file/Q8hDXAgB#pdPGlVagPD-npaFDJcxU9k_vLma41OSevXx3NX1JL7w

34 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Midnight War's video, from IIDX 26 rootage.

https://mega.nz/file/1xB00Yja#nT685xQR-cLSvIddBZf3LlWBVT3ER0JdtxoFudun0Uk

No change to startup.arc should be needed since the script should be intact, if it doesn't play, simply add <movie __type="u8">1</movie>.

This is better quality than converting the YouTube version, and more accurate.

Definitely not happy with this one, but it.. 'works'. The History of the Future.

https://mega.nz/file/N8R0SCIA#rGt5GRP4UN3FjUbMyp-e5DSqvNlivWAN_PlGI-7dPQY

Add <movie __type="u8">1</movie> and <movieoffset __type="u32">512</movieoffset> to the entry.

To round out of the videos, if you want to use the one for Reiwa / ゴールデンボンバー posted earlier in this thread, add <movieoffset __type="u32">4096</movieoffset>.

We'll incorporate those files, sir.

Again thanks sir...you've always been a valuable resource person. I second @kanor's motion...please stop by from time to time, and we'll just be here as always. :)

hace 2 horas, tw3nz0r dijo:

Do you have a better The History of the Future @B4SH-T?

Sadly nope, I haven't mentioned that I had history's video before, because is very crappy tbh
*Source video is the same one uploaded in youtube, just cropped to don't show the UI

vlcsnap-2020-07-17-15h18m29s898.png

20200717_6.png

Modifié par B4SH-T

So im completely new to emulating arcade games, but i downloaded the files and followed the instructions for putting in the update for A20 as well as the things to put in the options tab on spice tools however each time i load the game it refuses to let me continue due to it trying to connect to network on the title screen. Any tips?

34 minutes ago, Bloodwraythe said:

So im completely new to emulating arcade games, but i downloaded the files and followed the instructions for putting in the update for A20 as well as the things to put in the options tab on spice tools however each time i load the game it refuses to let me continue due to it trying to connect to network on the title screen. Any tips?

Now I see why he made this. Run @topet2k12001's "ddr.exe"

Also, it's not emulation.

41 minutes ago, Bloodwraythe said:

Please share the following:

1. Actual message (or take a picture/screenshot)
  2. In the main game folder ("contents") there's supposed to be a file named log.txt. Please share that one too.
  3. How exactly did you start the game (please enumerate the steps)?
  4. Using Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Users\yourusernameAppData\Roaming and look for a file named spicetools.xml. Please share it here as well.

5 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Now I see why he made this.

Indeed hehehe. :)

Did you edit prop\ea3-config.xml to point the services url to localhost?

@Bloodwraythe this one too.

Inside the game folder ("contents") look for the "prop" folder and inside there's a file named ea3-config.xml (you can open it using Notepad++ app). Look somewhere past Line #10...your "services" should have an entry like so:

<network>
    <!-- XRPC のバッファサイズ。 -->
    <sz_xrpc_buf __type="u32">102400</sz_xrpc_buf>
    <!-- https を使うかどうか。 -->
    <ssl __type="bool">1</ssl>
    <services>http://localhost</services>
  </network>

Modifié par kanor

Hey!!!!!! Hope this doesn't come as a strange and impossible idea. I've got the 2019090300 HDD with the Blue gamemdx.dll provided by @B4SH-T running perfectly with butterfly. I have a bit of a question now that everything is up and running. Is there a way to insert card from the app NFCeAmuse (wonder if anyone knows about it here) with the BemaniTools 5***** eamio.dll on (which actually let's you use the NFeAmuse app from your android device) while being connected to butterfly, kind of using the WiFi connection feature that the app has as some kind of bridge for it? Does anybody know about that? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Modifié par eeeeeeeeeeee

6 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeee said:

Hey!!!!!! Hope this doesn't come as a strange and impossible idea. I've got the 2019090300 HDD with the Blue gamemdx.dll provided by @B4SH-T running perfectly with butterfly. I have a bit of a question now that everything is up and running. Is there a way to insert card from the app NFCeAmuse (wonder if anyone knows about it here) with the SpiceTools 5 eamio.dll on (which actually let's you use the NFeAmuse app from your android device)? Does anybody know about that? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah you mean the "Spice Companion" app in Play Store where your phone can act as the NFC Reader.

I know my friends have already configured this (and with video as proof) but I didn't bother asking (yet) since we were busy with something else (as you can see in the thread). :) We practically just smoothened the game (to our satisfaction) only very recently. So to be honest, no, we haven't taken a look at it yet.

Ah, here you go: http://bemani.guide/extras/spiceguide/#spicecompanion

Modifié par kanor

4 minutes ago, eeeeeeeeeeee said:

Hey!!!!!! Hope this doesn't come as a strange and impossible idea. I've got the 2019090300 HDD with the Blue gamemdx.dll provided by @B4SH-T running perfectly with butterfly. I have a bit of a question now that everything is up and running. Is there a way to insert card from the app NFCeAmuse (wonder if anyone knows about it here) with the SpiceTools 5 eamio.dll on (which actually let's you use the NFeAmuse app from your android device) using the WiFi feature as some kind of bridge for it? Does anybody know about that? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!

So i'm assume that you have a clean startup.arc of 2019090300? Correct?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...