Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, santiago97 said:

I already did, but it doesn't work :(

Hello,

Double-check that your card details and user_id are consistent throughout all the tables, and make sure they are also consistent with the card number in the card0.txt file. Since you are performing an export-import, the number and user_id may have changed. That's why when starting the game it just goes to "Login Cancelled."

39 minutes ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Saving gems, extra exclusive event works, and just got my freeze time enabled(@kanor that video really helped). I'll work on exporting scores from my older card next, but I'm not too worried about it. Thanks again everyone, just had a great session.

You're welcome!

Someone play this version with official DDR Pad  ? I've got 2 panels from DDR X Jap cab and sometimes i've got some disconnect problem (2 or 3 seconds where the entry of the pad didn't take in the game) and after all come back. Hard to try to get AAA with this :( 

Hey guys I hope some of you can help me with this question... I was wondering, is it possible to get the original textures/graphics from the game? How do I get them? Are they in the *.arc files?... If so, is there a way to extract/unpack them?

I would like to get some of those textures and graphics to apply them in a version of a DDR A20 Blue theme for SM5 I'm working on...

Thanks for reading and for your attention!

hace 1 hora, Eddie_Amaris dijo:

Hey guys I hope some of you can help me with this question... I was wondering, is it possible to get the original textures/graphics from the game? How do I get them? Are they in the *.arc files?... If so, is there a way to extract/unpack them?

I would like to get some of those textures and graphics to apply them in a version of a DDR A20 Blue theme for SM5 I'm working on...

Which one you need in specific? Also, I'm pretty sure the graphics are already dumped, don't know where. 🤔

hace 2 horas, tw3nz0r dijo:

Unpack the arc files with arcutil, then unpack the ifs files with ifstool, and you'll have all the graphics in png format.

I tried with arcutil but it didn't work... I mean, when I try to open any *.arc file with arcutil, the executable starts to run but instantly closes and does nothing... idk if something there is missing or if I'm doing something wrong

3 hours ago, Eddie_Amaris said:

Hello,

Actually, someone else already did this (extracting all textures of the data dump - DDR A20) and even shared his download link...plus he even described the process of doing it in detail. Just read back somewhere in this thread.

3 hours ago, Eddie_Amaris said:

@Eddie_Amaris
Try Page 16 of this thread, this has been provided (the actual data extract, as well as the entire procedure).

Your name sounds familiar by the way based on your request and purpose.

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 41 minutos, topet2k12001 dijo:

@Eddie_Amaris
Try Page 16 of this thread, this has been provided (the actual data extract, as well as the entire procedure).

Your name sounds familiar by the way based on your request and purpose.

Oh... well I haven't read the entire thread but is good to know that someone has did it already... I was trying to do it on my own but well, is hard for someone who is not a programmer hahaha....

Anyway, thanks for provide that information to me, I really appreciate that... I'll continue working on my version of DDR A20 Blue theme for SM5...

Modifié par Eddie_Amaris

39 minutes ago, Eddie_Amaris said:

Oh... well I haven't read the entire thread but is good to know that someone has did it already... I was trying to do it on my own but well, is hard for someone who is not a programmer hahaha....

Anyway, thanks for provide that information to me, I really appreciate that... I'll continue working on my version of DDR A20 Blue theme for SM5...

Oh. No, the process of extracting didn't t involve programming at all. You're welcome!

Hi Everyone,

So I kind of "broke" my DDR A20 (I was doing something else totally unrelated) and had to start all over hahaha...

BUT!!!

...having to start all over was a good opportunity to test the "DDR Update Pack" that we all made together.

Works fine, but involved some manual "fixes" that I think should be automated to avoid errors. Now I understand why some users are starting to message in the thread asking about the "Login Cancelled' issue.

Current behavior:

• User has to run butterfly at least once to generate the database
  • User has to run the game at least once to generate a username and password for the card (this is normal, this is how it is in the arcades as well)
  • User has to import the "ddr_16_event_save_data.sql" into the database (either through the one-click .bat file or by manually doing it in an SQL DB Browser app)
  • User has to replace or key in his/her user_id (can be acquired from "ddr_16_profiles" table) onto the "user_id" column of "ddr_16_event_save_data" table.

Problem with current behavior:

• User may forget to replace/enter the user_id into the "user_id" column of "ddr_16_event_save_data" table.
  • This causes "Verification Failed" followed by "Login Cancelled" error message during the card swipe screen

To Do:

• make a script (one-click) that will do the following automatically:
    • (this sounds easy but this is actually difficult to execute) run butterfly once to generate the database and exit butterfly automatically, and...
    • (this is easy, as long as we are able to solve for the above) automatically run the script to import "ddr_16_event_save_data.sql" into the newly-generated database
  • find a way to automatically "acquire" the "user_id" of a profile from the "ddr_16_profiles" table and copy that onto the "ddr_16_event_save_data" table, after the player has played at least once (in order to "generate" his/her profile into the database).

Il y a 7 heures, Eddie_Amaris a dit :

Oh, so you're making a DDR A20 theme?
How fortunate, I'm making one too.

Le 07/07/2020 à 00:40, tw3nz0r a dit :

No, you misunderstood when I mentioned Windows Server 2012 -- that's the x86 requirement for Java 14. I run Windows XP Embedded, on a Konami drive, with the necessary scripts to boot the game, and the server in the background, which I sourced from a legitimate copy of DDR Ace build from around 2017, to be as authentic as possible. I run the cabinet with the original Konami IO, no minimaid or ghetto shit in my cab.

Hi tw3nz0r, possible to receive more informations and your Légitimité Ace Build ?

And do you have some pad error on expert ? ( 2 3 milisecond cut)

Hello everyone. 

I have been facing some issues with this game and SpiceTools for ages and could not find a solution, so I hope someone will be able to help me. 

I have two dance mats for my PC, a soft one and a Cobalt Flux, both on USB and working great with Stepmania or console games. 

When visiting https://gamepad-tester.com/ or when opening JoyToKey, I can see that each arrow on my dance mats actually corresponds to two inputs, as follow: 

- Left arrow =  button 1 / -x

- Down arrow = button 2 / +y

- Up arrow = button 3 / -y

- Right arrow = button 4 / +x

I also noticed that pressing on two opposites arrow at the same time prevents two opposite inputs to be recognised. 

For example, stepping on Left + Right at the same time is recognised by my computer as a press on button 1 / button 4 / +x (and not -x which makes sense because it's impossible to have a physical joystick to input two opposite directions).

The problem with SpiceTools is that when I am assigning the dance mats keys, it is picking up automatically the joystick values rather than the button values; as a consequence, it's impossible for me to get left + right, or up + down, to be accepted while in the game.

How can I force SpiceTools to register the key mappings using the buttons values rather than the joystick values ?

If that's not possible, how can I solve my problem? (I tried using JoyToKey as a proxy but it didn't work). 

Thank you so much in advance to anyone that can help.

EDIT

Finally found a solution for my issue, sharing it because I can't be the only one who needs this: 

1. While browsing on this forum I found an archive with the Spice code source 
  2. Reading the source code (spicetools\overlay\windows\card_manager.cpp) helped me finding the location of the file Spice is saving the config to: "AppData\Roaming\spicetools.xml"
  3. In this xml file, I saw the mapping for the 4 panels had specific values, such as: 
    <button name="P1 Panel Left" vkey="1" analogtype="2">

4. I replaced the values manually in the file as follow:
  • Panel Left vkey = 0
  • Panel Down vkey = 1
  • Panel Up vkey = 2
  • Panel Right vkey = 3
  • All keys analogtype = 0 

It now works perfectly, after many weeks of being unable to play :very-good:

Modifié par Kurisu

On 7/10/2020 at 7:58 AM, topet2k12001 said:

@One Eternal Ash @tw3nz0r @B4SH-T @kanor @bman

Okay so I finally bounced back from my stupid mistake. Whew!

Updated DDR A20 Update Pack

So here's my final combination/setup that I can finally settle with:

1. gamemdx.dll version: 2019090300. A few reminders:
    • If you're playing "Gold Cab" mode on a PC or not an actual arcade cabinet, make sure to adjust your "sound offset" value. I found DEC 90 (HEX of 5A) to be a good timing/offset. It may or may not be the case for you, but try DEC 90 as a starting point and adjust from there.
    • Make sure to perform the hex edits for "game crash during card screen" as well.
    • Usually the only "hex edit" I perform is the "Freeze Timer" when I'm documenting my tests. Other change of "Settings" (Dark Background, Background Judgment, Fast/Slow) should be performed in the database instead. It's a "cleaner" or "more authentic" way of doing it.

2. arkmdxp3.dll version: 2018080200. Very important. This is responsible for saving the progress of your Dan Courses. if you use this version you'll see in "System Informatio" that the "ARK" date is 201907250844.

https://imgur.com/3llwCpV
    3llwCpV.png

3. arkmdxp4.dll version: 2019090300

4. startup.arc is modified for ONLY the following; the rest are untouched:
    • "Forced-unlock" GOLDEN LEAGUE songs (11 songs total) since we haven't figured out how to make this event show up.
    • "Forced-unlock" Mythomane and Digital Luv (for some reason they are tagged to be "unlockable songs" but I don't recall any event involving these songs)

5. SQLite Database table:
    • This is what worked for me: SQL Format or CSV Format.
    • The "ddr_16_global_events" table has been kept blank:
    • 8fjI0sb.png
    • Take note of the key points highlighted in the picture below. These are the key elements to make sure that you avoid the common issues already identified.
    • Make sure your SQL table for "ddr_16_event_save_data" looks exactly like this so that:
      • "Grand Finale" event curtain animation won't show up anymore at the "Song Results" screen
      • The "pop-up jackets" of the Ichika 2019 songs won't show up anymore at the "Card Swipe" screen
      • The progress of your earned "stars" or "orbs" will be preserved/saved
    • https://imgur.com/fuX4d08 in case the picture below is too small

fuX4d08.png

Tip: it's easier to work with a CSV when editing contents rather than SQL (for example you have to replace "user_id" with your own "user_id", or adding mulitple rows of data - it's easier to work with a spreadsheet for this purpose).

Recommended: use DB Browser for SQLite. It's very convenient for this purpose. It's easy to import and export SQL tables and it accepts both SQL formats and CSV formats too!

Fyo7IRB.png

Q6kyE1l.png

Expected Outcome:

If you do it correctly, your DDR A20 should behave like so:

1. During card swipe, your game won't crash.
  2. There will be no more "repetitive" song notifications/pop-ups about Ichika 2019 (9 songs = 9 pop-ups/notifications).
  3. At the end of each song, you won't bee bothered anymore by the "Grand Finale" event curtain animation.
  4. At the end of each game, whatever "stars" (or "orbs") you have earned/collected should carry over to the next game (unless of course you completed all 9 orbs and qualified for an EXTRA STAGE, where your next game will start with zero stars/orbs again).
  5. All songs should be available.
    • Notice that the songs that were entered using the SQL table (or imported) have a yellow font. This simulates a situation where we presumably unlocked the songs legitimately (e.g. playing through an event).
    • A song that is "forced-unlocked" through hacking (e.g. modifying startup.arc) will have a white font. Notice the 11 GOLDEN LEAGUE songs as well as Mythomane and Digital Luv - the font is white in color.
    • There should be 31 rows of 3 songs each (Orca and Splash Gold won't appear until you qualify for EXTRA STAGE). If so, you have the complete song selection of DDR A20 (up to Floor Infection Event only, i.e. pre-COVID time).
    • The "event banner" of the 8th Konami Arcade Championship (KAC) is available.
    • The "event banner" of Ichika 2019 is available.
    • Explanation: we had to manually override the database to mark the event songs as "already unlocked" (yellow font) because in DDR A20, most events involve having to play Sound Voltex or having to play mini-games in the e-Amusement website, which obviously, we can't do. In other words, while we like to be as "authentic" as possible for DDR A20, there are dependencies involved (play other games, use the e-Amusement website, etc.) so this set-up we have here is the closest to "authentic" that we can get.

Screenshots:

Login

qlfRFJf.png

1st Stage

Zj03w0M.png

2nd Stage

xwgkHmm.png

Final Stage

8HVvtTs.png

Logout - only 7 Stars (Orbs) (Save play data.)

xF8jGmi.png

Next Game - still 7 Stars (Orbs), carried over from previous game

bv6yi9c.png

Hi, these steps are for an specific version or can be done on the MDX-001_2019042200?

51 minutes ago, Taitox3 said:

Hi, these steps are for an specific version or can be done on the MDX-001_2019042200?

Hello,

The steps are in the "README.txt" of each DDR Update pack when you download them. :) Whatever we write here in the thread is just for documenting our progress, how we solved the problems, etc. so that we can review/get back to them as needed.

But always, always, always, just refer to the README.txt.

I'm currently in the middle of updating them though, so as to make the process more seamless for users. But for now it's safe to download them (I'm making my changes locally in my computer first before I uplaod anyway).

DDR A Update Pack (2019042200)
DDR A20 Update Pack (2019090300)

Modifié par topet2k12001
provided the links

11 hours ago, Kurisu said:

Hello everyone. 

I have been facing some issues with this game and SpiceTools for ages and could not find a solution, so I hope someone will be able to help me. 

I have two dance mats for my PC, a soft one and a Cobalt Flux, both on USB and working great with Stepmania or console games. 

When visiting https://gamepad-tester.com/ or when opening JoyToKey, I can see that each arrow on my dance mats actually corresponds to two inputs, as follow: 

- Left arrow =  button 1 / -x

- Down arrow = button 2 / +y

- Up arrow = button 3 / -y

- Right arrow = button 4 / +x

I also noticed that pressing on two opposites arrow at the same time prevents two opposite inputs to be recognised. 

For example, stepping on Left + Right at the same time is recognised by my computer as a press on button 1 / button 4 / +x (and not -x which makes sense because it's impossible to have a physical joystick to input two opposite directions).

The problem with SpiceTools is that when I am assigning the dance mats keys, it is picking up automatically the joystick values rather than the button values; as a consequence, it's impossible for me to get left + right, or up + down, to be accepted while in the game.

How can I force SpiceTools to register the key mappings using the buttons values rather than the joystick values ?

If that's not possible, how can I solve my problem? (I tried using JoyToKey as a proxy but it didn't work). 

Thank you so much in advance to anyone that can help.

EDIT

Finally found a solution for my issue, sharing it because I can't be the only one who needs this: 

1. While browsing on this forum I found an archive with the Spice code source 
  2. Reading the source code (spicetools\overlay\windows\card_manager.cpp) helped me finding the location of the file Spice is saving the config to: "AppData\Roaming\spicetools.xml"
  3. In this xml file, I saw the mapping for the 4 panels had specific values, such as: 

<button name="P1 Panel Left" vkey="1" analogtype="2">

4. I replaced the values manually in the file as follow:
  • Panel Left vkey = 0
  • Panel Down vkey = 1
  • Panel Up vkey = 2
  • Panel Right vkey = 3
  • All keys analogtype = 0 

It now works perfectly, after many weeks of being unable to play :very-good:

Glad that you were able to solve it!.

A "cleaner" way of doing it is to just use Bemanitools (I don't have my own dance pad though so I can't test). But anyway...as long as it works! :)

50 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hello,

The steps are in the "README.txt" of each DDR Update pack when you download them. :) Whatever we write here in the thread is just for documenting our progress, how we solved the problems, etc. so that we can review/get back to them as needed.

I'm currently in the middle of updating them though, so as to make the process more seamless for users. But for now it's safe to download them (I'm making my changes locally in my computer first before I uplaod anyway).

I used the DDR A Update Pack and it works fine but I noticed in the readme.txt it says "Once extraction is done, go to contents/data/arc folder. You should see startup_v1.arc and startup_v2.arc files." I do not see those files.

21 minutes ago, volt72 said:

I used the DDR A Update Pack and it works fine but I noticed in the readme.txt it says "Once extraction is done, go to contents/data/arc folder. You should see startup_v1.arc and startup_v2.arc files." I do not see those files.

Ah, I removed those already as it causes confusion.

During the early stages we had to create different "variants" of that file, but as we progressed in this project we no longer had to.

Let me update the README. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: done updating the document.

Modifié par topet2k12001
updated README of DDR A Update Pack

DDR A20 Update Pack Update (2019090300)!

Changelog

Version: 1.0.4
Date: July 14, 2020

1. FIX: automated the process of copying the "id" from "ddr_16_profiles" to fill up the "user_id" column of "ddr_16_event_save_data."
  2. NEW: implemented a startup script/exe (ddr.exe) for a "one-click" processing of first-time setup actions.
  3. NEW: impleneted Bemanitools 5.31 which has a separate set of DLLs for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Operating Systems.

HOW TO USE:

1. Copy over the "contents" folder to your game's "contents" folder. Accept any overwrite request/prompt.
  2. Run spicecfg.exe if you're running DDR for the first time, to configure/set up your key bindings, "cards," and spice.exe launch settings.
  3. Run ddr.exe and follow the instructions as necessary. Run this TWICE.
  4. Done.

WHY DO I HAVE TO RUN DDR.EXE TWICE?

• The first run is to launch the game so that you will be able to "register" your username/card. This is a crucial step. It will create/register an entry in the "butterfly.sqlite" database. You may, if you wish, skip playing and just exit the game after you have registered your username.
  • The second time is for the "butterfly database" to attach your username to the list of "event songs" so that you can play those unlockable songs.
  • This behavior/process actually follows that of the real arcade. When you register your e-Amusement card for the first time (by tapping the card on the machine), you will have to undergo the same thing. And until you actually create an e-Amusement account and log in to the website, you won't be able to save any progress. The difference is that in our case, our "website/server" is butterfly.

DO I HAVE TO KEEP USING DDR.EXE WHEN LAUNCHING THE GAME?

• Apart from the reasons above where you have to run ddr.exe TWICE, it is no longer required to start the game using ddr.exe in succeeding plays. You can instead start the game like most people normally do which is to start butterfly first, and then spice.exe.
  • However, I recommend to just continue using ddr.exe for launching due to the following benefits (at the expense of a few seconds more of waiting):
    • Convenient: because it is a "script," multiple steps/procedures are performed automatically (automation). Just sit pretty and wait! :very-good:
    • Less mistakes: aside from convenience, scripts are used generally to prevent or minimize human errors. Less confusion, less mistake! :very-good:
  • On the other hand, if you prefer to do things manually:
    • Please know that until you run ddr.exe for the 2nd time (or manually editing the database which I don't recommend) you won't be able to play some unlockable/event songs, for the reason described above.
    • ALSO! IF you don't plan to use ddr.exe in future plays, make sure you have configured the necessary "switches" or "options" in spice.exe using spicecfg.exe ("Options" tab) or by creating a startup .bat script.

The necessary switches or options in spicecfg.exe ("Options" tab) are:

Game Executable: arkmdxp3.dll
DDR Hook: ddrhook.dll
Disable Network Fixes: Enabled (check the box)
Load DDR Module: Enabled (check the box)
Enable All IO Modules: Enabled (check the box)
Heap Size: 33554432

If writing a .bat file, the entry/line for starting spice.exe would look like this:

spice.exe -exec arkmdxp3.dll -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -ddr -io -h 33554432

...or this...

start spice.exe -exec arkmdxp3.dll -k ddrhook.dll -netfixdisable -ddr -io -h 33554432

Credits:

@One Eternal Ash he is the inspiration of this mini-project and is the reason why I pushed myself to building an updated Butterfly Local Server. He is in an area where DDR machines do not have e-Amusement access and he wanted to experience it. :) Apart from that, he also discovered how to enable the "events" in DDR Ace, and very recently he also discovered how to disable the "Grand Finale event" curtain animation that shows up at the end of each song in DDR A20.

@kanor for his data-driven and detail-oriented documentation, analysis (file comparisons, spreadsheet data analysis, etc.), and testing. His work keeps the rest of the group's sanity amidst the influx of data and information here and there. If not for his "song events" spreadsheet mapped to the song details from musicdb.xml we wouldn't have made other important discoveries that would have allowed us to finish this mini-project.

@tw3nz0r he came in at a very crucial and much-needed moment in the mini-project. He provided insights on what works and what doesn't as well as insights on how to solve for the few, but critical, "big roadblocks" in our endeavor. For one, his August 2019 DLLs were the much-needed solution to the said challenges. We now have Dan Courses being saved as well as personal scores being displayed. And the "Grand Finale event" curtain animation is gone now. :) And most recently, he provided the full hex edit address list for the August 2019 DLLs (the gamemdx.dll, as well as "gold cab enabler" using arkmdxp3.dll)

@B4SH-T he has been in the thread for quite some time and is one of the early contributors. For example he provided the "gold cab enabler" hex edit using gamemdx.dll for other versions of DLLs. And recently for the August 2019 DLL he was also able to provide the hex edit address of "gold cab enabler" option. On the side, he also shared a working video for the song Reiwa.

@FeelTheXtasy it was unintentional but because he was one of the first to report Dan Courses saving progress ability, this prompted the search for answers too. And along the line we found that it is one of his copies of DLLs that enabled such functionality.

@topet2k12001 (yours truly): updated Butterfly builds, as well as using the database table as a method to unlock event songs. And cheerleader (just kidding!).

10 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hello,

I started all from scratch. I have downloaded the game dump from the first page as well of the two packs DDR A Update Pack (2019042200) & DDR A20 Update Pack (2019090300). Went through the readme.txt of both packs and the game now doesn't even start :(:

Below the log details. 

[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:launcher: SpiceTools Bootstrap (x32)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:launcher: 1.0-V-2020-06-15T22:40:42
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:launcher: arguments: -exec arkmdxp3.dll -k ddrhook.dll -eamaint 0 -netfixdisable -ddr -io -h 33554432
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:rawinput: detected performance counter frequency: 10000000
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:superexit: enabled
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:rawinput: reloading devices
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: skipping vendor-specific device
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:rawinput: printing list of detected devices
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:rawinput: detected device count: 11
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_0764&PID_0501#9&12d76404&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: CPS CP1350PFCLCD
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10054
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device type: HID
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device preparsed size: 5740
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps count: 6
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: RemainingTimeLimitExpired to RemainingTimeLimitExpired (67-67)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: FullyCharged to FullyCharged (70-70)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: BelowRemainingCapacityLimit to BelowRemainingCapacityLimit (66-66)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: Discharging to Discharging (69-69)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: Charging to Charging (68-68)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: ACPresent to ACPresent (208-208)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button output caps count: 0
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps count: 8
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: RemainingCapacity (0 to 100, 8bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: RunTimeToEmpty (0 to 65535, 16bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: RemainingTimeLimit (0 to 600, 16bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: AudibleAlarmControl (1 to 3, 8bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: LowVoltageTransfer (78 to 88, 16bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: HighVoltageTransfer (136 to 142, 16bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: Test (0 to 6, 8bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device value caps detected: Vendor-defined (ff01:0043) (0 to 2, 8bit)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#virtualdevice&10&Col05#2&1f1ca0f9&0&0004#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: 
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10052
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device preparsed size: 268
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps count: 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: Unknown (000c:0000) to Unknown (000c:03ff) (0-1023)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_1B1C&PID_1B37&MI_00&Col02#9&36ac738d&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: Corsair Gaming K65 LUX RGB Keyboard 
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1004c
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: Unknown (000c:0000) to Unknown (000c:0fff) (0-4095)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C332&MI_01&Col02#9&16c2c689&0&0001#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: Logitech Gaming Mouse G502
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10044
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device button caps detected: Consumer Control to AC Distribute Vertically (1-652)
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_1B1C&PID_1B37&MI_00&Col01#9&36ac738d&0&0000#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: HID Keyboard Device
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10042
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device type: KEYBOARD
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C332&MI_01&Col01#9&16c2c689&0&0000#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10040
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#virtualdevice&10&Col03#2&1f1ca0f9&0&0002#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1003e
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#virtualdevice&10&Col02#2&1f1ca0f9&0&0001#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1003c
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#VID_046D&PID_C332&MI_00#9&3a9a044b&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device desc: HID-compliant mouse
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x1003a
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device type: MOUSE
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#virtualdevice&10&Col04#2&1f1ca0f9&0&0003#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10038
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device name: \\?\HID#virtualdevice&10&Col01#2&1f1ca0f9&0&0000#{378de44c-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: device handle: 0x10036
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:rawinput: done printing devices
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-core: updated heap size: 16777216 -> 33554432
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:game: pre_attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-core: loading DLL
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-core: Found AVS2 core 2.15.8.0
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:avs-core: optional functions identified
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-ea3: loading DLL
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-ea3: Found AVS2 EA3 2.15.8.0
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-core: booting
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:avs-core: log level: misc
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] M:avs-core: using heap size: 33554432
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: AVS2 2.15.8 r6631,win32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: mode/product              : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/enable         : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: log/netsci/server         : "localhost:42197"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: desc/nr_desc              : 808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_thread          : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_mutex           : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond            : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_event           : 200
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_semaphore       : 50
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_cond_state      : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/nr_alarm           : 16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/min_stack          : 4096
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/max_stack          : 2097152
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/mutex_delay        : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/priority           : 2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filesys             : 10
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mountpoint          : 512
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_mounttable          : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nr_filedesc            : 256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/link_limit             : 4
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/fstype            : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/device            : "."
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/root/option            : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/mounttable             : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/fstype           : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/device           : ".\conf\nvram"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/nvram/option           : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/fstype             : "fs"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/device             : ".\conf\raw"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: fs/raw/option             : "posix=1"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_protocol           : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/nr_socket             : 32
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/enable_raw            : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/lz77sock/enable       : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/multisock/enable      : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/eaudp/enable          : 1
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/config_file           : ""
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_nr_cache     : 8
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_expire       : 5400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: net/addrinfo_log          : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/gmt_offset           : -14400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/local_offset         : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/config_file          : "/dev/nvram/clock.xml"
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: time/debug_local_offset   : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/affinity_mask : 0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/stack_size    : 65536
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/expire_count  : 100
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:boot: thread/pool/init_thread   : 25
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:desc: boot: nr_desc=808
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot thread
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:thread: nr_thread=256, nr_mutex=512, nr_cond=32, nr_event=200, nr_semaphore=50, nr_alarm=16
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting desc
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: starting thread. priority=2
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot fs
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:fs: boot: nr_filesys=10, nr_mountpoint=512, nr_mounttable=4, nr_filedesc=256
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net_private
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: prv: heap=0x06270430, sz=01f95bf0(33119216)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot stdio
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: std: heap=0x041fa020, sz=02000000(33554432)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot time
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (default)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (imagefs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (mirrorfs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (cryptfs)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (nvram2)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/nvram
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/raw
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: cannot load /dev/nvram/clock.xml, use /config/time/{gmt|local}_offset
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: gmt_offset=-14400
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: local_offset=0
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot net
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: lz77sock: worksize=8204
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: multisock: worksize=220
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:net: eaudp: worksize=52
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: boot sntp
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: values: 0,1,1000,180000,5000,3600000.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: backup read failed.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:sntp: can't read backup.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: add filesys (netsci)
[----/--/-- --:--:--] M:sntp: end of adjust.
[----/--/-- --:--:--] I:boot: mount /dev/netsci
[2020/07/14 11:22:58] I:boot: finish
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-core: copying /prop/eacoin.xml to /dev/nvram/eacoin.xml
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-core: copying /prop/eamuse-config.xml to /dev/nvram/ea3-config.xml
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-core: copying /prop/coin.xml to /dev/nvram/coin.xml
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-core: copying /prop/testmode-v.xml to /dev/nvram/testmode-v.xml
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-core: copying /prop/ea3-config.xml to /dev/nvram/ea3-config.xml
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-game: loading DLL arkmdxp3.dll
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-game: loaded successfully (0x10000000)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:game: attach: Dance Dance Revolution
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:vfs: copy: open error '/dev/nvram/eacoin.xml'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:vfs: copy: open error '/dev/nvram/ea3-config.xml'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:vfs: copy: open error '/dev/nvram/coin.xml'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:vfs: copy: open error '/dev/nvram/testmode-v.xml'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:vfs: copy: open error '/dev/nvram/ea3-config.xml'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:dinputhook: attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:setupapi: no usage detected in module
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stubs: attaching...
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:libraryhook: LibraryHook Attach
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stubs: attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acphook: initializing
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:signal: attaching...
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:signal: attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:audio: initializing
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:dinputhook: attaching...
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:dinputhook: attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:graphics: initializing
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:graphics::d3d9: initializing
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: attaching...
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: SpiceTools ACIO
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: LIBACIO DLL Process Attached
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: Version: 1.25.0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: Build Date: 
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: BI2A Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: BMPU Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: Core Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: HBHI Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: HDXS Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: HGTH Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: I36G Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: I36I Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: ICCA Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: J32D Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: KFCA Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: KLPA Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: MDXF Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: NDDB Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: PANB Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: PJEC Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:acio: module attach: PJEI Inline
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:device: skipping device module hooks
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:sciunit: skipping sciunit hooks
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:launcher: loading hook DLL ddrhook.dll
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:launcher: failed to load hook ddrhook.dll
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-ea3: booting
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-ea3: security code: G*MDXJAA
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avshook: initializing
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-ea3: calling entry init
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: 1st MainDllInfo::setDllHMODULE : dllHMODULE 10000000, hModule 10000000
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: addr[7A660000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:debughook: arkCore_dll_entry_init end
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-ea3: soft id code: MDX:J:A:A:2019090300
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:avs-ea3: calling ea3 boot
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:getPropertyValueS32: property_node_search failed [clock/clock_offset/current].
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:property: search: prop==NULL and node==NULL
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:property: node_remove: node==NULL
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:property: node_create: prop==NULL and parent==NULL
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:app_entry_init: APS Manager : no use
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:property: destroy: prop==NULL
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ark: arkCore_dll_entry_init start
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ark: addr[0x7a660000] name[gamemdx.dll]
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:DDR: gameInit hInstance = 0x10000000
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-boot: startup
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: id/pcbid            : "[hidden]"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: id/hardid           : "[hidden]"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: id/softid           : "012199999999"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: id/accountid        : "012018008135"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: soft/model          : "MDX"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: soft/dest           : "J"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: soft/spec           : "A"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: soft/rev            : "A"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: soft/ext            : "2019090300"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: encoding            : "SHIFT_JIS"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/protocol    : "httpac"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/services    : "http://localhost"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/timeout     : 60000
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/sz_xrpc_buf : 102400
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/url_slash   : 0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/ssl         : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/http11      : 0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: network/tag         : ""
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: share/config_file   : "./prop/share-config.xml"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: option/service      : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: option/pcbevent     : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: option/antiresale   : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: option/bookkeeping  : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: option/apsmanager   : 0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/nr_coinslot     : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/report_delay    : 15
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/report_maxdelay : 60
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_basetime  : 15
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/retry_maxtime   : 900
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_opt_buf      : 10240
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/sz_evt_queue    : 256
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/send_level      : 128
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/alert_level     : 160
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: pos/stuck_timeout   : 3600
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: service/cardmng     : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: service/package     : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: service/userdata    : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: service/userid      : 0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: servurl/nr_notifier : 8
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: client/nr_clients   : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: client/sz_conf_buf  : 10240
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: client/sz_opt_buf   : 10240
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:ea3-config: client/nr_coinslot  : 1
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:ea3-boot: NOW DEVELOP MODE. enable debug module
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/system_id='[hidden]'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/hardware_id='[hidden]'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/license_id='012199999999'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/software_id='012199999999'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/account_id='012018008135'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:ea3: setenv : /env/profile/soft_id_code='MDX:J:A:A:2019090300'
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: tag: e3c7440a
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=services, nr_method=1, int=1/1 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: services.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbtracker, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbtracker.alive, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=pcbevent, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: pcbevent.put, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=message, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: message.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=facility, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: facility.get, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=apsmanager, nr_method=1, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: apsmanager.getstat, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=sidmgr, nr_method=5, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: sidmgr.create, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: sidmgr.open, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: sidmgr.touch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: sidmgr.branch, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: sidmgr.close, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:servurl: "services" => "http", "localhost", "/", 127.0.0.1, 0.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:servurl: bad services host(localhost)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:keepalive: cannot create property.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:keepalive: backup read failed.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:session: boot:
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:session: cardgid="MDX"
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:session: boot: done.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=cardmng, nr_method=8, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: cardmng.inquire, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: cardmng.getrefid, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 2: cardmng.authpass, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 3: cardmng.bindmodel, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 4: cardmng.bindcard, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 5: cardmng.getkeepspan, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 6: cardmng.getkeepremain, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 7: cardmng.getdatalist, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=package, nr_method=2, int=1/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: package.list, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: package.intend, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: module=userdata, nr_method=2, int=0/0 verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 0: userdata.read, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] M:xrpc: module_add: 1: userdata.write, verbose=0, text_xml=0, plain=0, esign=0
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:ea3-pos: unknown: failed to read /dev/nvram/coin.xml.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] F:ea3-pos: unknown: reading opt file failed.
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:signal: printing callstack
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 64A14880 (libavs-win32): (unknown): XCd229cc000099
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 64A20A0D (libavs-win32): (unknown): XCd229cc00016c
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 649FA84B (libavs-win32): (unknown): XCd229cc0000c9
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 77BCDCB6 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlFreeHeap
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 753C7409 (msvcrt): (unknown): free
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 00463C50 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 00461CBC (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 649FA7A3 (libavs-win32): (unknown): XCd229cc0000e6
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 65F254AC (libavs-win32-ea3): (unknown): XE592acd000092
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 65F0B077 (libavs-win32-ea3): (unknown): XE592acd00008c
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 753C7610 (msvcrt): (unknown): malloc
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 0070A47A (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 0059FC5B (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 649F56D7 (libavs-win32): (unknown): XCd229cc000094
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 004F48C0 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 00449B35 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 0071E910 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 00401386 (spice): (unknown): (unknown)
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 77186359 (KERNEL32): (unknown): BaseThreadInitThunk
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 77BF7C24 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:stackwalker: 77BF7BF4 (ntdll): (unknown): RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] F:signal: end
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:logger: stop
[2020/07/14 11:22:59] I:rawinput: disposing devices
[2020/07/14 11:23:00] I:signal: console ctrl handler called: CTRL_CLOSE_EVENT
[2020/07/14 11:23:00] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2020/07/14 11:23:00] I:logger: stop

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...