Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, WarriorDestroyer4 said:

I see/ Very strange. I'm just very confused right now, little overwhelmed too. 

51B30: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51B80: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51BD0: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51C20: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51C70: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51CC0: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51D10: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51D60: 33 C0 -> 90 90
51DB0: 33 C0 -> 90 90

It's not hard.

11 minutes ago, WarriorDestroyer4 said:

I see. Very strange. I'm just very confused right now, little overwhelmed too. 

Checked the copy you shared and it looks unedited.

Rn8TPzp.png

1. Are you sure you saved it after editing?
  2. Are you sure you're editing the correct copy of the file? You might be editing a backup copy or something and thought that you are actually editing the copy in the game folder (again...it happens. :))
Modifié par topet2k12001

3 minutes ago, JoKeR_DDR said:

I ask why I just autogenerated card0

Ah okay.

Well...after you generate the card0, and then you start the game, you will be asked to configure the password. So you should know the password. That's why we were kind of suspicious with your question as we didn't know if this was a joke or something (sorry). Plus, your username is "joker" so...I hope you understand.

If not, simply delete card0 and generate a new one and repeat the process. Please make sure you don't forget the password.

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 2 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

Um...

@B4SH-T Spanish support, please. Sorry. I think it will be easier for him if he can speak with someone in Spanish.

Wait, how you know I could know spanish man? Hehehe

Well... Looks like my help won't be needed anyway then. 

@JoKeR_DDR al final compa, te resultó usar el hex edit para inhabilitar el evento?  / well mate, does the hex edit fixed the issue to disable the event? 

Modifié par B4SH-T

24 minutes ago, B4SH-T said:

Wait, how you know I could know spanish man? Hehehe

Well... Looks like my help won't be needed anyway then. 

@JoKeR_DDR al final compa, te resultó usar el hex edit para inhabilitar el evento?  / well mate, does the hex edit fixed the issue to disable the event? 

Well...you've been here in the thread longer than me so when I read the entire thread (all the way from Page 1) I did see you converse in Spanish for a number of times. :)

No, don't try. I can't speak Spanish at all hahaha!

1 hour ago, tw3nz0r said:

I'm just going to leave this here...

image.png

Wow, is that the "Omnimix" I've been hearing about? You did that all by yourself, sir? Impressive! :)

The "old songs" that was really looking for (my personal favorites) are:

1. So Deep
  2. Stomp To My Beat

As long as I have those two songs I don't care if it's not an "All Music Mix..." those are my two favorite songs in my entire "DDR Career" so to speak. :)

Teach me, Master!!!

Modifié par topet2k12001

hace 1 hora, topet2k12001 dijo:

Wow, is that the "Omnimix" I've been hearing about? You did that all by yourself, sir? Impressive! :)

The "old songs" that was really looking for (my personal favorites) are:

1. So Deep
  2. Stomp To My Beat

As long as I have those two songs I don't care if it's not an "All Music Mix..." those are my two favorite songs in my entire "DDR Career" so to speak. :)

Teach me, Master!!!

I can help you with that if you want, some users contacted me just for that. Seeking knowledge I think

On 7/8/2020 at 12:47 PM, tw3nz0r said:

I don't know, and I don't care enough. If it saves, it saves.

@One Eternal Ash @tw3nz0r @B4SH-T @kanor @bman

Okay so I finally bounced back from my stupid mistake. Whew!

Updated DDR A20 Update Pack

So here's my final combination/setup that I can finally settle with:

1. gamemdx.dll version: 2019090300. A few reminders:
    • If you're playing "Gold Cab" mode on a PC or not an actual arcade cabinet, make sure to adjust your "sound offset" value. I found DEC 90 (HEX of 5A) to be a good timing/offset. It may or may not be the case for you, but try DEC 90 as a starting point and adjust from there.
    • Make sure to perform the hex edits for "game crash during card screen" as well.
    • Usually the only "hex edit" I perform is the "Freeze Timer" when I'm documenting my tests. Other change of "Settings" (Dark Background, Background Judgment, Fast/Slow) should be performed in the database instead. It's a "cleaner" or "more authentic" way of doing it.

2. arkmdxp3.dll version: 2018080200. Very important. This is responsible for saving the progress of your Dan Courses. if you use this version you'll see in "System Informatio" that the "ARK" date is 201907250844.

https://imgur.com/3llwCpV
    3llwCpV.png

3. arkmdxp4.dll version: 2019090300

4. startup.arc is modified for ONLY the following; the rest are untouched:
    • "Forced-unlock" GOLDEN LEAGUE songs (11 songs total) since we haven't figured out how to make this event show up.
    • "Forced-unlock" Mythomane and Digital Luv (for some reason they are tagged to be "unlockable songs" but I don't recall any event involving these songs)

5. SQLite Database table:
    • This is what worked for me: SQL Format or CSV Format.
    • The "ddr_16_global_events" table has been kept blank:
    • 8fjI0sb.png
    • Take note of the key points highlighted in the picture below. These are the key elements to make sure that you avoid the common issues already identified.
    • Make sure your SQL table for "ddr_16_event_save_data" looks exactly like this so that:
      • "Grand Finale" event curtain animation won't show up anymore at the "Song Results" screen
      • The "pop-up jackets" of the Ichika 2019 songs won't show up anymore at the "Card Swipe" screen
      • The progress of your earned "stars" or "orbs" will be preserved/saved
    • https://imgur.com/fuX4d08 in case the picture below is too small

fuX4d08.png

Tip: it's easier to work with a CSV when editing contents rather than SQL (for example you have to replace "user_id" with your own "user_id", or adding mulitple rows of data - it's easier to work with a spreadsheet for this purpose).

Recommended: use DB Browser for SQLite. It's very convenient for this purpose. It's easy to import and export SQL tables and it accepts both SQL formats and CSV formats too!

Fyo7IRB.png

Q6kyE1l.png

Expected Outcome:

If you do it correctly, your DDR A20 should behave like so:

1. During card swipe, your game won't crash.
  2. There will be no more "repetitive" song notifications/pop-ups about Ichika 2019 (9 songs = 9 pop-ups/notifications).
  3. At the end of each song, you won't bee bothered anymore by the "Grand Finale" event curtain animation.
  4. At the end of each game, whatever "stars" (or "orbs") you have earned/collected should carry over to the next game (unless of course you completed all 9 orbs and qualified for an EXTRA STAGE, where your next game will start with zero stars/orbs again).
  5. All songs should be available.
    • Notice that the songs that were entered using the SQL table (or imported) have a yellow font. This simulates a situation where we presumably unlocked the songs legitimately (e.g. playing through an event).
    • A song that is "forced-unlocked" through hacking (e.g. modifying startup.arc) will have a white font. Notice the 11 GOLDEN LEAGUE songs as well as Mythomane and Digital Luv - the font is white in color.
    • There should be 31 rows of 3 songs each (Orca and Splash Gold won't appear until you qualify for EXTRA STAGE). If so, you have the complete song selection of DDR A20 (up to Floor Infection Event only, i.e. pre-COVID time).
    • The "event banner" of the 8th Konami Arcade Championship (KAC) is available.
    • The "event banner" of Ichika 2019 is available.
    • Explanation: we had to manually override the database to mark the event songs as "already unlocked" (yellow font) because in DDR A20, most events involve having to play Sound Voltex or having to play mini-games in the e-Amusement website, which obviously, we can't do. In other words, while we like to be as "authentic" as possible for DDR A20, there are dependencies involved (play other games, use the e-Amusement website, etc.) so this set-up we have here is the closest to "authentic" that we can get.

Screenshots:

Login

qlfRFJf.png

1st Stage

Zj03w0M.png

2nd Stage

xwgkHmm.png

Final Stage

8HVvtTs.png

Logout - only 7 Stars (Orbs) (Save play data.)

xF8jGmi.png

Next Game - still 7 Stars (Orbs), carried over from previous game

bv6yi9c.png

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 hour ago, B4SH-T said:

I can help you with that if you want, some users contacted me just for that. Seeking knowledge I think

Sure thing! :) So far, it looks like I'm done with the basic setup for DDR A20, looks like the set-up is good enough - not perfect 100% authentic experience due to some dependencies, but barring that it looks like we're good!

There's a long-term project/intention of developing Butterfly and there's also the DDR Ace for EXTRA SAVIOUR event (we'll have to think about how to attack it along with the rest of the group), but those two being long-term might take a toll on us.

It wouldn't hurt to have something else to learn too so yes please count me in!

I create this little post to encourage in some way and explain how does the Golden League works in some sort of way (in theory) 

*I may refer to GL as an "event" which may not be accurate btw

・Golden League is an event folder entirely which is refered to the startup (the songs must to be locked) and the server itself.

・To enter or be in the Golden League, the event works for periods, in other words, there's an amount of time you can play a lot to earn Silver Class or Golden Class (everyone starts at Bronze Class). This DOESN'T work for NORMAL play

・As I said that it works for periods of time (by dates exactly) , and referencing the Grand Finale Event, the class system works with earning EX SCORE in that period of time (as much as you earn, you can make your way to Golden Class which is the highest grade) Don't know if you can choose a limit to earn each class. Either way, this entry period can be locked via server to end till humanity ends. 

・Reaching Bronze class nor Golden class, it shows a different  transition animation starting a song (this may work for every song in the songlist, but needs to be called via server) 

・If this entry period ends, you can still preserve your class but you won't earn more EX SCORE (obviously, the entry period ended, duh) 

・As some may be confused, playing dan courses to the 9th one, won't get you automatically to Silver Class (works via EX SCORE, don't forget this) 

・As remywiki may refer for this, the classes songs has a different design skin. Bronze songs still have normal design. SILVER ones got the design similar to the Extra Exclusive one. Golden ones have the silver design with a rainbow color scheme. This only appears at Selection Menu

If I can remember something else, I will edit this post later hehe. Btw, you are doing a spectacular job guys 👌 thanks a lot

*the image is from a project someone was working on but then abandonned. I mentioned it before

IMG_20200710_094937.png

18 minutes ago, B4SH-T said:

I create this little post to encourage in some way and explain how does the Golden League works in some sort of way (in theory) 

*I may refer to GL as an "event" which may not be accurate btw

・Golden League is an event folder entirely which is refered to the startup (the songs must to be locked) and the server itself.

・To enter or be in the Golden League, the event works for periods, in other words, there's an amount of time you can play a lot to earn Silver Class or Golden Class (everyone starts at Bronze Class). This DOESN'T work for NORMAL play

・As I said that it works for periods of time (by dates exactly) , and referencing the Grand Finale Event, the class system works with earning EX SCORE in that period of time (as much as you earn, you can make your way to Golden Class which is the highest grade) Don't know if you can choose a limit to earn each class. Either way, this entry period can be locked via server to end till humanity ends. 

・Reaching Bronze class nor Golden class, it shows a different  transition animation starting a song (this may work for every song in the songlist, but needs to be called via server) 

・If this entry period ends, you can still preserve your class but you won't earn more EX SCORE (obviously, the entry period ended, duh) 

・As some may be confused, playing dan courses to the 9th one, won't get you automatically to Silver Class (works via EX SCORE, don't forget this) 

・As remywiki may refer for this, the classes songs has a different design skin. Bronze songs still have normal design. SILVER ones got the design similar to the Extra Exclusive one. Golden ones have the silver design with a rainbow color scheme. This only appears at Selection Menu

If I can remember something else, I will edit this post later hehe. Btw, you are doing a spectacular job guys 👌 thanks a lot

*the image is from a project someone was working on but then abandonned. I mentioned it before

IMG_20200710_094937.png

Thanks for the post. :)

So basically the GOLDEN LEAGUE is what is being referred to as a "Timed-Event" that's why we can't "show" it in the game (because the time has already lapsed). Understood.

For our purposes right now, Butterfly is the one that acts as our "server" (obviously because we can't use the official Konami e-Amusement server). However, Butterfly right now is designed officially for DDR A (it works with DDR A20 unofficially and partially only). So until we get to really develop Butterfly to fully support A20, we won't see the GOLDEN CLASS.

So for now, we will have to settle for a "forced-unlock" of the GOLDEN CLASS songs. So I think, at this point, our "current-state" of set-up for DDR A20 is the most optimal that we can get (again, for now).

Now that's the long-term project we'll have to take. :)

And thank you for appreciating our efforts! That means a lot!

Just now, ofmic3andm3n said:

Been following closely from page ~14. Didn't want to spam up the thread while you 6 are bouncing ideas off each other, but just wanted to express my thanks to everyone. I'll get downstairs and check this new update pack later tonight.

Thanks again guys, really appreciate your time.

Thank you as well for your appreciation! :)

It kind of just happened spontaneously - the collaboration, I mean. :)

1 minute ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Oh I know. I was content playing the 2020 fan patch, then there were 3 more pages of posts the next time I refreshed :P

Hahaha! :)

It really wasn't planned. I just sort of got inspired/motivated to help @One Eternal Ash...he's from Europe so their DDR machines don't have access to e-Amusement due to some data privacy law, I believe. So in terms of DDR, he misses out on the full experience where there are events and songs to unlock, etc. This is what started everything. :) So the goal was to be able to configure these data dumps to function like they do in the arcades. We started with DDR Ace (it's a separate thread but we get to talk about it in this thread too) which is all good.

DDR A20 is a different story though, and surely you have read about the reasons in detail as you went through the thread.

Along the line various forum members pitched in and the 6 guys you refer to are the consistent ones to participate and pitch in. So it just kind of went harmoniously, in a way.

Please do try it out and let us know what you think!

4 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hahaha! :)

It really wasn't planned. I just sort of got inspired/motivated to help @One Eternal Ash...he's from Europe so their DDR machines don't have access to e-Amusement due to some data privacy law, I believe. So in terms of DDR, he misses out on the full experience where there are events and songs to unlock, etc. This is what started everything. :) So the goal was to be able to configure these data dumps to function like they do in the arcades. We started with DDR Ace (it's a separate thread but we get to talk about it in this thread too) which is all good.

DDR A20 is a different story though, and surely you have read about the reasons in detail as you went through the thread.

Along the line various forum members pitched in and the 6 guys you refer to are the consistent ones to participate and pitch in. So it just kind of went harmoniously, in a way.

Please do try it out and let us know what you think!

if it wasn't for @topet2k12001, i would have been stuck with the DDRA default old data at the arcades and force-unlocked servers on all DDR Data Dumps.

but thank goodness he made this server....THANK YOU!

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

45 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

if it wasn't for @topet2k12001, i would have been stuck with the DDRA default old data at the arcades and force-unlocked servers on all DDR Data Dumps.

but thank goodness he made this server....THANK YOU!

I maxed out my "post reactions" for the day, lol...but thank you as well, because this personal endeavor actually tested my skills and perseverance. I know there's no money involved (this is a hobby) but it felt rewarding. :)

EDIT:

It's not a solo job. I did not fix everything alone. I personally feel that it was a combined effort of all of us, each having his own very important contribution that enables the next person's contributions. So, it's actually a "good job!" and "Thank you!" to all of us

@One Eternal Ash @tw3nz0r @kanor @B4SH-T @bman

Modifié par topet2k12001

I have my data in version 1.0 of my butterfly, and i have already tried to migrate my data to version 1.2, i have added the event table with global_events_import , but i get "login cancelled", i have already tried everything but nothing works for me, 

(sorry for my bad english) :(

db.sqlite

Modifié par santiago97

7 minutes ago, santiago97 said:

I have my data in version 1.0 of my butterfly, and i have already tried to migrate my data to version 1.2, i have added the event table with global_events_import , but i get "login cancelled", i have already tried everything but nothing works for me, 

db.sqlite

you are using the old butterfly. upgrade to 1.2.0 from the DDR pack made by @topet2k12001

1.2.0 should look like this.

Untitled.jpg

and change the address path to "butterfly" instead of "db":
java -Ddb_path="_:\________________________\butterfly.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.2.0.jar

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

I have noticed that it is no longer necessary to put the path of the db.squlite in butterfly 1.1.1, but the problem is that when i add the table of events, the game says "login cancelled", i already tried to pass my game data to a new butterfly and even also add my user id from my previous db, and link it with the new event tables, but still doesn't work. 

I Don't want to start from the beginning again :(

Modifié par santiago97

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...