Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

hace 1 hora, bman dijo:

Hi all, has anyone found the videos for Reiwa, The History of the Future and Midnight War? I just remembered that we're still missing those from that update patch.

Also thanks @tw3nz0r for those ssq files, it's greatly appreciated.

Tbh, would be a great deal to have history of the future bga from the data (and not one made of youtube). I have Reiwa, which I made by myself 😅 if you are interested

1 hour ago, vinson77 said:

You're welcome. It's better if we wait for the 20200706 before restoring the Extra Exclusive Songs on our current build. As ORCA and other songs will not be a valid entry anymore on the Extra Exclusive list when the update comes out.

I hope someday we get version 2020061100 so we can have a "final" version before Plus, like we have with the last version of A.

23 minutes ago, B4SH-T said:

Tbh, would be a great deal to have history of the future bga from the data (and not one made of youtube). I have Reiwa, which I made by myself 😅 if you are interested

I agree with tw3nz0r, it'd be great to have a video for that song that works. If someone does have the legit one down the line I hope they'll still post it too.

Modifié par bman

17 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

Hello @B4SH-T

We would like to have a copy as well. :)

Also, here's an updated build of Butterfly (I am versioning this to 1.1.2). Everything should be exactly the same as 1.1.1 that I published a few days ago; the only difference is that 1.1.2 is built using Java 8 (for better compatibility). I only did a quick test as I built this quickly so please do let me know if there are issues/differences (versus 1.1.1 only).

@tw3nz0r, @One Eternal Ash, @kanor...FYI.

Butterfly folder

EDIT: I'm renaming the release (made with Java 8) to version 1.2.0 to conform to standards on semantic versioning (basically there's a guideline on how you write versions on software). The MEGA link remains the same; I just renamed the sub-folder and the file.

Specifically, this rule applies to the change I made to Butterfly (highlighted portion of text below): https://semver.org/#spec-item-7

Minor version Y (x.Y.z | x > 0) MUST be incremented if new, backwards compatible functionality is introduced to the public API. It MUST be incremented if any public API functionality is marked as deprecated. It MAY be incremented if substantial new functionality or improvements are introduced within the private code. It MAY include patch level changes. Patch version MUST be reset to 0 when minor version is incremented.

Modifié par topet2k12001
typo on tagging, corrected.

22 minutes ago, B4SH-T said:

I'm actually jealous right now to be honest.

5 minutes ago, topet2k12001 said:

Hello @B4SH-T

We would like to have a copy as well. :)

Also, here's an updated build of Butterfly (I am versioning this to 1.1.2). Everything should be exactly the same as 1.1.1 that I published a few days ago; the only difference is that 1.1.2 is built using Java 8 (for better compatibility). I only did a quick test as I built this quickly so please do let me know if there are issues/differences (versus 1.1.1 only).

@tw3nz0r, @One Eternal Ash, @kanor...FYI.

Butterfly folder

Oh, that was fast. Thanks @topet2k12001

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

3 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

I'm actually jealous right now to be honest.

Oh, that was fast. Thanks @topet2k12001

You're welcome! Please do test (especially test with DDR A data dump because that's where we can test "events" for now) and let me know. It should work exactly like my previous publication (version 1.1.1) since I didn't make any changes to the code; I only changed the "build tool" from Java 14 to Java 8 in order to make it more compatible (for example, Windows Server used in a cabinet like @tw3nz0r).

1 hour ago, tw3nz0r said:

I can't get any events to work, and when I import the events file, data fails to save at the end of a game session. Can you upload a 'blank' butterfly.sqlite file that works with Ace events?

Hi @tw3nz0r,

Sorry for the delayed response (been awake since yesterday).

We tested Butterfly 1.1.1 on the available data dump which is 2019042200 (the one on the first page of this thread).

The Butterfly that I built (both 1.1.1 and 1.1.2) starts off as blank on the "ddr_16_global_events" table and then we just manually import the data to fill it up, after the database gets created by Butterfly on first run.

I made an "update pack" (self-extracting zip) that contains basically the files that will overwrite the ones from the dump. I originally created this for my personal convenience since we already know what files to replace. Please see if this works for you.

I have already edited this to include Butterfly 1.1.2 (same as Butterfly 1.1.1 but built using Java 8). Also I included the table and a .bat file ("global_events_import.bat") that you just click to import the data (make sure to run Butterfly for the first time so that it can create the database first).

DDR A Update Pack 1.0.0

EDIT: to be sure, I just finished testing one game of DDR A with the 1.1.2 Butterfly and it works just like 1.1.1 (I'm currently on Rinon's Adventure, and I just unlocked Astrogazer Challenge Steps).

20200704_2.png.171564308a744755235b8270cf8f4be2.png

In case you need only the data to be imported, I'm attaching it as well (and also sqlit3.exe and the .bat file so that importing can be done "one-click" via CMD).

ddr_16_global_events.sql

global_events_import.bat

sqlite3.exe

Modifié par topet2k12001

3 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Babylon's Adventure works great. Have you or @One Eternal Ash figured out how to get the older events for Extra Stage to show up, so you can unlock those songs through regular progression as well?

Baby-Lon's Adventure is actually the first event (so this would be the "oldest event") and I'm finished with this.

Right now I'm on Rinon's Adventure, the part where I'm unlocking the Challenge Steps of songs (I believe this is the longest because the sub-events such as "EXTRA EXCLUSIVE" are part of this). The screenshot of Astrogazer in my previous post is part of Rinon's Adventure. @One Eternal Ash has posted a screenshot of Endymion as an EXTRA STAGE so it looks like he started earlier than I did.

But yeah, considering what we're seeing so far...it looks like we figured it out! :)

Reference of events: https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A

We figured it out due to 2 factors combined together:

1. My updated Butterfly build (1.1.1 for Java 14, or 1.1.2 for Java 8) with some changes to functionalities (written in detail here)
  2. The discovery of @One Eternal Ash to simply extend the table data of "ddr_16_global_events" to 200 rows

8 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

Babylon's Adventure works great. Have you or @One Eternal Ash figured out how to get the older events for Extra Stage to show up, so you can unlock those songs through regular progression as well?

I have figured out how to get the green Extra Savior songs working but it's quite a pain to setup as you need to have a minimum of 7 records per unlock as each chart requires it's own record in the user events table and there are I think from memory over 50 unlocks as there are songs from the 2014 version that are unlocked this way too.

When I eventually get all unlocks working with what I know I'll post up an insert code that you'll just have to run once per user.

Apart from being a pain to setup, everything works properly: the animations, unlocks and folders all appear and work how they should.

I haven't been able to get the purple unlocks working though as the fields they need I haven't found yet.

3 minutes ago, bman said:

I have figured out how to get the green Extra Savior songs working but it's quite a pain to setup as you need to have a minimum of 7 records per unlock as each chart requires it's own record in the user events table and there are I think from memory over 50 unlocks as there are songs from the 2014 version that are unlocked this way too.

When I eventually get all unlocks working with what I know I'll post up an insert code that you'll just have to run once per user.

Apart from being a pain to setup, everything works properly: the animations, unlocks and folders all appear and work how they should.

I haven't been able to get the purple unlocks working though as the fields they need I haven't found yet.

Ah okay, so it is "triggered" by a certain event. Which we can do the "manual way" by playing the game...or, programmatically. Did I get it right?

I like to do it manually though because the very inspiration of @One Eternal Ash and myself is to have a "close-to-life" arcade experience.

EDIT: what fields are needed? We might be able to contribute...

Modifié par topet2k12001

Just now, topet2k12001 said:

Ah okay, so it is "triggered" by a certain event. Which we can do the "manual way" by playing the game...or, programmatically. Did I get it right?

I like to do it manually though because the very inspiration of @One Eternal Ash and myself is to have a "close-to-life" arcade experience.

So what the records do is allows you to play the songs via extra stage and when you finish the song it automatically updates those records to set it as unlocked or partially unlocked.

9 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

I'm referring to the Extra Savior events during Extra Stage by the way.

https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#EXTRA_SAVIOR

Oh okay, hm...I haven't given it a shot yet. I'll catch some rest first and will try later, I'm woozy now. :)

I think I might have misunderstood what @bman was saying, sorry...I think I really need to sleep now.

2 minutes ago, bman said:

So what the records do is allows you to play the songs via extra stage and when you finish the song it automatically updates those records to set it as unlocked or partially unlocked.

Oh okay, sorry for being a bit slow in understanding at this time, need to catch some sleep. :)

In that case, what you're doing is interesting! Looking forward to it!

46 minutes ago, tw3nz0r said:

I haven’t went this far yet and all of you are pulling ahead, 😂🤣

5 minutes ago, bman said:

Oh yes I remember this event now...so that's the name of the event, EXTRA SAVIOR. I remember at the arcade playing a lot of songs in EXTRA STAGE only and you have to fill up a "bar" (representing 100% completion). Once you do, the game becomes playable as a normal song. I remember this. :)

Hm, no I haven't seen it yet here while playing via PC/data dump yet. Would be interested to get it working though!

ALrighty need to take a nap now...I'll catch up with you guys later. Kudos to all of you!

Modifié par topet2k12001

@tw3nz0r @topet2k12001 

Reiwa vid, remember to use the movie offset, without it, thw video won't be synced with the song. Place it in the movie folder

<music>

<mcode type="u32">38323</mcode>
    <basename>reiw</basename>
    <title>令和</title>
    <title_yomi>レイワ</title_yomi>
    <artist>ゴールデンボンバー</artist>
    <bpmmax type="u16">142</bpmmax>
    <series type="u8">18</series>
    <diffLv type="u8" count="10">3 4 7 10 0 0 4 7 10 0</diffLv>
    <movie type="u8">1</movie>
    <bgstage type="u16">16</bgstage>
    <genreflag type="u32">2</genreflag>
    <movieoffset __type="u32">3800</movieoffset>
  </music>

https://mega.nz/file/A8xFwCaL#ak15b_Hntmsb7y31PlUMVjGq_lB4f5yAcHeGn84Fu04

20200704_4.png

Modifié par B4SH-T

12 hours ago, bman said:

Hi @bman,

Previously I was trying to do something similar until @topet2k12001 released Butterfly 1.1.1 and @One Eternal Ash discovered to extend the "ddr_16_global_events" table to 200 rows. :) I was trying to stitch together a single file that will allow me to see, in a single view, the details of the songs.

What I did with musicdb.xml was to use an online XML to CSV converter because the built-in "export to CSV" feature of DDR A Database Manager doesn't export all the details. So now that a fully-detailed CSV was in place, I painstakingly (as it can only be done manually via reading and encoding into the spreadsheet) typed in the events that each of the songs would go to, using the Remywiki article as my reference.

It's complete but at that point in time I didn't know what/how to make use of it, but now you mentioned it, maybe this could be of use to you so I'm sharing it (sharing it with everyone instead so I'm posting this publicly), here. I actually tracked for both DDR A and A20.

I'm also re-attaching the Excel files that I shared in my previous post: File Comparison musicdb. These files are the ones I converted from XML to CSV online so it's a full conversion/export of all information from musicdb.xml.

10 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

@tw3nz0r @topet2k12001 

Reiwa vid, remember to use the movie offset, without it, thw video won't be synced with the song. Place it in the movie folder

Reveal hidden contents

<music>

<mcode type="u32">38323</mcode>
    <basename>reiw</basename>
    <title>令和</title>
    <title_yomi>レイワ</title_yomi>
    <artist>ゴールデンボンバー</artist>
    <bpmmax type="u16">142</bpmmax>
    <series type="u8">18</series>
    <diffLv type="u8" count="10">3 4 7 10 0 0 4 7 10 0</diffLv>
    <movie type="u8">1</movie>
    <bgstage type="u16">16</bgstage>
    <genreflag type="u32">2</genreflag>
    <movieoffset __type="u32">3800</movieoffset>
  </music>

https://mega.nz/file/A8xFwCaL#ak15b_Hntmsb7y31PlUMVjGq_lB4f5yAcHeGn84Fu04

20200704_4.png

Thanks @B4SH-T...I watched the video and couldn't hold my laughter. :ptdr: Works on me everytime I see this video, even on the arcades.

Question about "movieoffset" value, as I kind of noticed this in a lot of the song entries in the musicdb.xml: is it because the movie/video is shorter than the song? Is there like an "approach" or "procedure" for determining the movie offset, or do you guys just do it "by hand" (e.g. manual estimation)?

Modifié par topet2k12001

1 hour ago, kanor said:

Hi @bman,

Previously I was trying to do something similar until @topet2k12001 released Butterfly 1.1.1 and @One Eternal Ash discovered to extend the "ddr_16_global_events" table to 200 rows. :) I was trying to stitch together a single file that will allow me to see, in a single view, the details of the songs.

What I did with musicdb.xml was to use an online XML to CSV converter because the built-in "export to CSV" feature of DDR A Database Manager doesn't export all the details. So now that a fully-detailed CSV was in place, I painstakingly (as it can only be done manually via reading and encoding into the spreadsheet) typed in the events that each of the songs would go to, using the Remywiki article as my reference.

It's complete but at that point in time I didn't know what/how to make use of it, but now you mentioned it, maybe this could be of use to you so I'm sharing it (sharing it with everyone instead so I'm posting this publicly), here. I actually tracked for both DDR A and A20.

I'm also re-attaching the Excel files that I shared in my previous post: File Comparison musicdb. These files are the ones I converted from XML to CSV online so it's a full conversion/export of all information from musicdb.xml.

Let me have a look 👍👌

hace 6 horas, topet2k12001 dijo:

Thanks @B4SH-T...I watched the video and couldn't hold my laughter. :ptdr: Works on me everytime I see this video, even on the arcades.

Question about "movieoffset" value, as I kind of noticed this in a lot of the song entries in the musicdb.xml: is it because the movie/video is shorter than the song? Is there like an "approach" or "procedure" for determining the movie offset, or do you guys just do it "by hand" (e.g. manual estimation)?

I haven't seen the offset in later videos but this one I made from a gameplay in Youtube, the estimation of the offset was literally manual, but there is a way to don't use it based in the sync of the song itself. Answering your questions, yes, most of cases the video could be shorter than the song itself since some songs now have a gap in the beginning to don't start so quick. 

Hello

4 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

I haven't seen the offset in later videos but this one I made from a gameplay in Youtube, the estimation of the offset was literally manual, but there is a way to don't use it based in the sync of the song itself. Answering your questions, yes, most of cases the video could be shorter than the song itself since some songs now have a gap in the beginning to don't start so quick. 

Got it; thank you for your response. Wow, manual estimation? Tough work then! And...we appreciate your share all the more if that's the case. :)

Hi guys.

After some work with my DDR A20 in patch 20190930 & updating butterfly 1.2.0, it WAS able to Online.

I just do some re-install of 20190930 game data & it WAS work.

Until I forgot spicetools needs to be installed, & need to be configured for keypad & e-amusement.

So now, new problem comes.

After I run Butterfly 1.2.0, & start the spicetools with keypad e-amusement is configured, now i got crash once again when in I/O bookeping etc.

All those tests are written "OK", except last 1, the "e-amusement". It got hang, & a few secs later, crashed. But i saw the cmd for butterfly, it works. It written some proccess.

If i turn on -ea in Spicetools, ofc it will become network busy & can't use card.

Any solution?

2 minutes ago, xz_retsuya said:

Hi guys.

After some work with my DDR A20 in patch 20190930 & updating butterfly 1.2.0, it WAS able to Online.

I just do some re-install of 20190930 game data & it WAS work.

Until I forgot spicetools needs to be installed, & need to be configured for keypad & e-amusement.

So now, new problem comes.

After I run Butterfly 1.2.0, & start the spicetools with keypad e-amusement is configured, now i got crash once again when in I/O bookeping etc.

All those tests are written "OK", except last 1, the "e-amusement". It got hang, & a few secs later, crashed. But i saw the cmd for butterfly, it works. It written some proccess.

If i turn on -ea in Spicetools, ofc it will become network busy & can't use card.

Any solution?

Hello,

Hm...I apologize if I can't fully understand but, I made a how-to guide (start-to-finish). If you are willing to start again, try to follow the steps in the video. Hope this helps!

DDR A20 Set-up Guide 2019090300 Dump

(Post Install) Changing Settings in Butterfly Database.mp4

@One Eternal Ash @tw3nz0r @topet2k12001 @B4SH-T @bman

Hey guys,

I was reviewing all the stuff I was doing (tracking through spreadsheets, comparing file versions, etc.) and came to a realization: for DDR A20 events, almost all of them have to be "force-unlocked" one way or another - either by removing "limited" flags in musicdb.xml (or changing them to zeroes instead of deleting), or by hex-editing a DLL file (I personally feel that editing musicdb.xml is less "hack-y" and a cleaner approach though).

Short answer: completing events to unlock songs in DDR A20 is not completed in the "traditional" way like how it is in DDR Ace (where it is a straightforward matter of just "keep playing to reach a progress goal to unlock" or "clear the song to unlock" approach). Most events in DDR A20 involve/require non-traditional steps (e.g. you have to "vote" at the e-Amusement website to unlock songs, or you have to play another game like Sound Voltex to unlock, or play some mini-game at the e-Amusement website, etc.).

Long answer: allow me to lay them down in detail, below:

1. Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 (いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019) (9 songs)
  2. The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Songs (2 songs)
  3. DDR CHALLENGE Carnival (7 songs)

• Methodology: after a round of play, you will obtain a stamp. After obtaining a certain amount of stamps, you will unlock CHALLENGE charts for songs.

• The event began on December 19th, 2019 and ended on March 30th, 2020.

• Reference: https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A20#DDR_CHALLENGE_Carnival

4. FLOOR INFECTION (3 songs)

5. Ichika no BEMANI chou janken taikai 2020 (いちかのBEMANI超じゃんけん大会2020)

The only events I see that follow the "traditional" unlocking process like DDR Ace are:

1. SUMMER DANCE CAMP

2. DanceDanceRevolution 20th Anniversary Grand Finale

3. EXTRA EXCLUSIVE

Saving progress of Dan Courses as well as displaying scores is already closed/accomplished - just use the August 2019 arkmdxp3.dll file included in the 2020040300 package shared by @FeelTheXtasy or the one shared by @tw3nz0r (both are checked and confirmed to be the same identical file). I already tested various combinations with all available DLL files and Butterfly versions and I can confirm; Butterfly is NOT responsible for saving Dan Courses progress (for now, on A20 data dump) as well as displaying personal scores (whether official, or the 20191018 unofficial, or my unofficial versions).

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Modifié par kanor

48 minutes ago, kanor said:

Hello,

Hm...I apologize if I can't fully understand but, I made a how-to guide (start-to-finish). If you are willing to start again, try to follow the steps in the video. Hope this helps!

DDR A20 Set-up Guide 2019090300 Dump

(Post Install) Changing Settings in Butterfly Database.mp4

All answerd & solved. Now I can (at least) play this DDR A20 in 2019090300 build in blue theme mode properly. Thx

Now for the bonus question:
Any news or guide to retrieve all old & deleted songs that appears on previous DDR before to DDR A20 like thos called "Omnimix" or "Special Edition"?

7 hours ago, kanor said:

@One Eternal Ash @tw3nz0r @topet2k12001 @B4SH-T @bman

Hey guys,

I was reviewing all the stuff I was doing (tracking through spreadsheets, comparing file versions, etc.) and came to a realization: for DDR A20 events, almost all of them have to be "force-unlocked" one way or another - either by removing "limited" flags in musicdb.xml (or changing them to zeroes instead of deleting), or by hex-editing a DLL file (I personally feel that editing musicdb.xml is less "hack-y" and a cleaner approach though).

Short answer: completing events to unlock songs in DDR A20 is not completed in the "traditional" way like how it is in DDR Ace (where it is a straightforward matter of just "keep playing to reach a progress goal to unlock" or "clear the song to unlock" approach). Most events in DDR A20 involve/require non-traditional steps (e.g. you have to "vote" at the e-Amusement website to unlock songs, or you have to play another game like Sound Voltex to unlock, or play some mini-game at the e-Amusement website, etc.).

Long answer: allow me to lay them down in detail, below:

1. Ichika no BEMANI touhyou senbatsusen 2019 (いちかのBEMANI投票選抜戦2019) (9 songs)
  2. The 9th KONAMI Arcade Championship Entry Songs (2 songs)
  3. DDR CHALLENGE Carnival (7 songs)

• Methodology: after a round of play, you will obtain a stamp. After obtaining a certain amount of stamps, you will unlock CHALLENGE charts for songs.

• The event began on December 19th, 2019 and ended on March 30th, 2020.

• Given the event dates, most likely the "event data" is not yet embedded in the gamemdx.dll of the 2019090300 data dump. We have to update using a much later/newer set of files, either the 2020020300 provided by @Inuyasha11 or the 2020040300 provided by @FeelTheXtasy or whatever "most recent and clean" data dump we can be provided with. We have to test.

• Reference: https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A20#DDR_CHALLENGE_Carnival

4. FLOOR INFECTION (3 songs)

5. Ichika no BEMANI chou janken taikai 2020 (いちかのBEMANI超じゃんけん大会2020)

The only events I see that follow the "traditional" unlocking process like DDR Ace are:

1. SUMMER DANCE CAMP

2. DanceDanceRevolution 20th Anniversary Grand Finale

3. EXTRA EXCLUSIVE

Saving progress of Dan Courses as well as displaying scores is already closed/accomplished - just use the arkmdxp3.dll file included in the 2020040300 package shared by @FeelTheXtasy. I already tested various combinations with all available DLL files and Butterfly versions and I can confirm; Butterfly is NOT responsible for saving Dan Courses progress as well as displaying personal scores (whether official, or the 20191018 unofficial, or my unofficial versions).

Let me know your thoughts. :)

I see, then “force-unlocked” is the only option. Therefore, we can finally put it to rest then.

22 minutes ago, xz_retsuya said:

All answerd & solved. Now I can (at least) play this DDR A20 in 2019090300 build in blue theme mode properly. Thx

Any news or guide to retrieve all old & deleted songs that appears on previous DDR before to DDR A20 like thos called "Omnimix" or "Special Edition"?

Hmm...I did see someone comment about it at the early pages of this thread, but I haven't heard any more than that. There are also a few posts in this thread that give an idea on how to add songs which you can try.

24 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

I see, then “force-unlocked” is the only option.

Yes, because of the nature/manner of unlocking most of the events in DDR A20. But if you ask me, as much as possible do it via musicdb.xml first...and only do the hex edit as a last resort. I personally feel that editing via musicdb.xml is a cleaner way to go about it. And also when doing so, instead of deleting the actual "limited" or "limited_cha" entries, it's best to just change whatever values are in there, to zero (0). For me that's a cleaner way to do it.

Edit: I forgot to mention, there are also "non-event" songs that need to be added via the 2020020300 patch files. So, purely using only the 2019090300 files will not be sufficient for us to come up with a DDR A20 that closely matches the current state of the game.

We also have to consider that DDR A20 was released in July 24th, 2019 (for Asia market - we need to use this date as reference since A:A:A is "Asia" machine)...so, since we have September 2019 data (as our base) then it means that DDR A20 was still pretty new at that time. That's why we will need to update (patch) it using newer files.

...unlike DDR Ace 2019042200 data which is almost the "end" of DDR Ace (transitioning to DDR A20), so this data dump is pretty much complete already, plus the fact that the unlock system of DDR Ace was straightforward and didn't require unlocking songs elsewhere like another game or the website.

Modifié par kanor

@kanor @tw3nz0r @topet2k12001 @FeelTheXtasy @B4SH-T

Anyways. Thanks for everything, Now let’s play! WOOHOO!

(I will be finishing the rest of the dumps and upload this week with details)

hace 7 horas, xz_retsuya dijo:

This is some kind of aproximated answer since some of you, want them so bad: there will be no omnimix or megamix or whatever you name it (at least publicly), and this is one reason, since for a single person requires a lot of work to enable lots of songs and people will take advantage of it without giving credits (like beign an operator and using it in their cabs) or neither a metion to people involved in tools and anything like that (happend couple of times before DDR A), and no this is not like a stepmania theme created by scratch. If you want to make your omnimix, then do it. "Special Edition" is just a clickbait. When you reach a "megamix" (that will be available years later for sure) , you'll know is the real thing. By the way, the name "omnimix", is a rescue for at least 2000 songs in DDR history. 

Modifié par B4SH-T

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...