Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, mambila2001 said:

I disabled my anti-virus, still the same.

Yes, I am using the database from the rar, I don't know why it doesn't work...

Just to make sure, the server adress is still localhost, right ?

Use the 1st link and the 2nd link as they are already configured. You just need to run it.

9 minutes ago, mambila2001 said:

I've already done so, doesn't change anything

Install the latest version of Java 11.

I have had some issues with the custom Butterfly Server when I haven't updated my Java installation to Java 11.

Modifié par vinson77

3 minutes ago, mambila2001 said:

Eh, still the same. Thanks for the idea nonetheless

Ok after reading more, your getting Network Error (in red??) that stops you booting into game?

You'll need a slightly different database - butterfly.sqlite  . Don't let butterfly generate one.

Use the one from  - https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7736gjd1s291os/Butterfly_(Build_20191018).rar/file

It's basically the one I built packed with a nice icon added to it :)

il y a 3 minutes, MrBoo a dit :

Ok after reading more, your getting Network Error (in red??) that stops you booting into game?

You'll need a slightly different database - butterfly.sqlite  . Don't let butterfly generate one.

Use the one from  - https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7736gjd1s291os/Butterfly_(Build_20191018).rar/file

It's basically the one I built packed with a nice icon added to it :)

I'm already using it though. I don't have to launch this version from my Desktop, do I ?

20 hours ago, harlow said:

excuse me. What should I write in the "Start server.bat" in this new versiĂłn of butterfly?
I am using the older one (1.1.0) and I put this: 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\villa\Dropbox\butterfly\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar

It Works perfectly but In this new versiĂłn I cant make it to work. I apreciate that you share with us this new versiĂłn but I just cant use it propperly. Can you or someone help me, please?

· This version looks for the database "butterfly.sqlite" at the same directory where it's being executed. So the bat only needs the command java -jar Butterfly.jar.

16 hours ago, mambila2001 said:

Eh, still the same. Thanks for the idea nonetheless

What I have installed in my laptop:

I hope that helps you somehow.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:51 PM, mambila2001 said:

I can't get butterfly to work with the latest update of A20 , it throws a 5-2002-2403 error, despite the request being received by the server ("ButterflyHttpServer - Request received: MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 (services.get)")

Any fix ?

Hi,

As per https://pastebin.com/wVtwqhcb

1. 5-2002-2403
  3. What is it?
  4. Unauthorized. The server is rejecting your PCBID.
  6. How do I fix it?
  7. Check that there is a valid PCBID in ea3-config.xml.

If that's a bit technical for you, simply repeat the installation process outlined in Page 10. Much easier to solve it that way.

Here's the post containing the installation process:

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-73847

Il y a 23 heures, kanor a dit :

Hi,

As per https://pastebin.com/wVtwqhcb

1. 5-2002-2403
  3. What is it?
  4. Unauthorized. The server is rejecting your PCBID.
  6. How do I fix it?
  7. Check that there is a valid PCBID in ea3-config.xml.

If that's a bit technical for you, simply repeat the installation process outlined in Page 10. Much easier to solve it that way.

Here's the post containing the installation process:

http://www.emuline.org/topic/1589-arcade-pc-dance-dance-revolution-a20-konami/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-73847

Although my PCBID is valid on any other server, it looks like it was the only issue with my game. Thanks for the help !

20 hours ago, mambila2001 said:

Although my PCBID is valid on any other server, it looks like it was the only issue with my game. Thanks for the help !

FYI 'normal' PCBID -

\contents\prop\ea3-config.xml

<pcbid __type="str">00010203040506070809</pcbid>
        <hardid __type="str">00010203040506070809</hardid>

Only for local use.

10 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

Does anyone know how to add rivals on the database?

Hello,

Rivals as in "real-data" rivals from e-Amusement website? or rivals as in "made-up" rival data (just like our own "card")?

If you'd like to set your rivals, you can edit the rival_1_id, rival_2_id, or rival_3_id columns to contain the ID of the rival user, meaning the value from the id column of the user.

14 minutes ago, kanor said:

Hello,

Rivals as in "real-data" rivals from e-Amusement website? or rivals as in "made-up" rival data (just like our own "card")?

Thanks! WOOHOO!

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

Hello,

So I noticed that the "Judgment" is in the "BACKGROUND" ("Judgment" = the flashing Marvelous/Perfect/Great with the combo number) even after editing the database as per the process outlined by @FeelTheXtasy here. I usually play with the "Judgment" in the "FOREGROUND."

Apparently, the said setting can be "hard-coded" or "forced" by by editing the actual gamemdx.dll file instead of just the database. As per the post by @petje here which was initially shared by @hipo_loco here:

Force Background Judgement   - 0xa1860 : 8B 41 -> 31 C0

Upon inspection of the gamemdx.dll file, I can confirm that currently it is set to "Force Background Judgment."

I therefore edited the said file and reverted it back since there is no longer a need to "force" the said setting. Attached is the "reverted" version of the gamemdx.dll file.

Modifié par kanor

3 hours ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Page 10 mega went down while I was snagging it over the last 2 days. Feels bad. I've got a nonsaving nonspiced gold copy "working" in the meantime.

All Fresh Downloads of 2020020300 doesn't let you save your progress.

Please refer to this post:

I connect my pc to the tv via hdmi, 
but the sound is only heard on my pc and it is not passed to the tv,
and the hdmi works well in other applications on my pc, 
but in the ddr game it does not

Modifié par santiago97

6 hours ago, ofmic3andm3n said:

Got it working flawless now. It was the torrent of 201909 that I merged with a few posts here, like that mdx.dll. Tyvm!

You're welcome. I'm glad that you are now able to save your progress. :)

Indeed, the Torrent is only up to 2019090300. 2020020300 is a small update patch (300+mb). Merging these 2 will still not allow you to Save your Progress. The Post that I have referred to you is the complete fix for the game to be able to save any progress. :) 

Hello, I've got a problem.
When I'm running the gamestart-spice.bat in 2019090300 ver. (trying this before 2020 ver). It seems i've got error
image.png.3508402ddd5b8e60311f1240342b692b.png

After security is written OK, somehow it hangs & always exit after a few secs hangs in Security OK. Before TESTMODE written OK, it exit.

Is there any problem or missing component?

hace 10 horas, xz_retsuya dijo:

When I'm running the gamestart-spice.bat in 2019090300 ver. (trying this before 2020 ver). It seems i've got error

After security is written OK, somehow it hangs & always exit after a few secs hangs in Security OK. Before TESTMODE written OK, it exit.

Maybe your files got corrupted, and I mean, try to unzip the files again

13 hours ago, xz_retsuya said:

Try to disable your Anti-Virus. It has been a known issue that Anti-Virus programs blocks some of the important processes to make the new version of DDR A20 run properly. Even if your program / DDR A20 has already been white-listed on your Anti-Virus App.

Modifié par vinson77

9 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

Maybe your files got corrupted, and I mean, try to unzip the files again

I'll try to download the zip all over again maybe. 

4 hours ago, vinson77 said:

Try to disable your Anti-Virus. It has been a known issue that Anti-Virus programs blocks some of the important processes to make the new version of DDR A20 run properly. Even if your program / DDR A20 has already been white-listed on your Anti-Virus App.

I've entered the folder exception for whole DDR A20 already. 

10 hours ago, xz_retsuya said:

I've entered the folder exception for whole DDR A20 already. 

Just try to disable your anti-virus. I have had a big problem with the butterfly server before. Regardless that I have already added the folder, all of the files of DDR A20 including the Custom Butterfly Server, my Anti-Virus still won't allow the Butterfly Server to write entries to its assigned custom sqlite. After I have disabled my Anti-Virus. I was able to run the game with no issues. Even saving my Score progress and Dan Course progress completely.

Have you tried following this folder structure and the structure of the ea3-config.xml and the game_start.bat?

Le 13.05.2020 à 02:44, JSP96 a dit :

1. "Contents" Folder:

image.png.7822a794994dd53c545f72c48d4d87bc.png

2. ea3-config.xml

image.png.bbe4f0051338f5f15c3be58482584586.png

3. game_start.bat

image.png.effaddc028bd9dff035cab3d39e1b96e.png

game_start.bat

ea3-config.xml

Modifié par piotr25691

On 6/2/2020 at 9:31 PM, vinson77 said:

Just try to disable your anti-virus. I have had a big problem with the butterfly server before. Regardless that I have already added the folder, all of the files of DDR A20 including the Custom Butterfly Server, my Anti-Virus still won't allow the Butterfly Server to write entries to its assigned custom sqlite. After I have disabled my Anti-Virus. I was able to run the game with no issues. Even saving my Score progress and Dan Course progress completely.

This is not about butterfly server. This is about the fault of game when it runs on gamestart.bat, it just quit for unknown reason before all initializing boot of the game is all written "OK". In this case just 2 "OK" & then somehow it quits by itself.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:30 PM, piotr25691 said:

Have you tried following this folder structure and the structure of the ea3-config.xml and the game_start.bat?

The Content Folder. 2 pages
image.png.e1d300ec3c0cd993416fc65b9ed6bd16.pngimage.png.e7da578a3a33ec1399dcbe83d9b38478.png

ea3-config

image.png.fab7c256f3437d134ff0a876edce4f7f.png

game start bat.

i have 2 of them somehow.

the spice

image.png.6d479e80596cacca72da8bafcdd7ab36.png

the "16"

image.png.389e747428a8daa3c7a6c3ff8608b146.png

43 minutes ago, xz_retsuya said:

This is not about butterfly server. This is about the fault of game when it runs on gamestart.bat, it just quit for unknown reason before all initializing boot of the game is all written "OK". In this case just 2 "OK" & then somehow it quits by itself.

The Content Folder. 2 pages
image.png.e1d300ec3c0cd993416fc65b9ed6bd16.pngimage.png.e7da578a3a33ec1399dcbe83d9b38478.png

ea3-config

image.png.fab7c256f3437d134ff0a876edce4f7f.png

game start bat.

i have 2 of them somehow.

the spice

image.png.6d479e80596cacca72da8bafcdd7ab36.png

the "16"

image.png.389e747428a8daa3c7a6c3ff8608b146.png

Hello,

Edit: the screenshot of your folder is too small for me to see. I think I did recognize the "spice.exe" and "spicecfg.exe" files there. So in that case, the proper launching command settings/options that should be in your Batch file should be:

start spice.exe -H 333554432 -K blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Then use the "16" file when launching the game.

Remember to configure your keyboard/dance pad using "spicecfg.exe" first!

TIp: alternatively, the "launcher command" that we are talking about (the one to type in the Batch file) can be configured directly via "spicecfg.exe" in the "Options" tab. That's how I had mine set up. So I don't use a Batch file anymore; I just double-click "spice.exe" (again, thats' AFTER configuring the launch command options via "spicecfg.exe" in the "Options" tab!). But for now, just do it via the Batch command. You can do it the same way I do when you're more familiar with it.

Modifié par kanor

1 hour ago, kanor said:

Hello,

Edit: the screenshot of your folder is too small for me to see. I think I did recognize the "spice.exe" and "spicecfg.exe" files there. So in that case, the proper launching command settings/options that should be in your Batch file should be:

start spice.exe -H 333554432 -K blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Then use the "16" file when launching the game.

Remember to configure your keyboard/dance pad using "spicecfg.exe" first!

TIp: alternatively, the "launcher command" that we are talking about (the one to type in the Batch file) can be configured directly via "spicecfg.exe" in the "Options" tab. That's how I had mine set up. So I don't use a Batch file anymore; I just double-click "spice.exe" (again, thats' AFTER configuring the launch command options via "spicecfg.exe" in the "Options" tab!). But for now, just do it via the Batch command. You can do it the same way I do when you're more familiar with it.

Tried this, & now it just stuck at checking & not even single component written "OK".

image.png.e7beea5ecf1ec94262ad1c602c5f85d5.png

Revised Butterfly also having a problem. Only 1.1.0 works on my PC somehow. When i start the revised Butterfly, the command prompt just blink

Modifié par xz_retsuya

1 hour ago, xz_retsuya said:

Tried this, & now it just stuck at checking & not even single component written "OK".

image.png.e7beea5ecf1ec94262ad1c602c5f85d5.png

I have just noticed your ea-config.xml screenshot and it says "A:A:A."

Isn't it supposed to be "J:A:A?" That's how it is originally written when you download the entire game package from scratch.

Can you send me a bigger picture of your folder contents? I can't see it clearly.

For reference, this is how a fresh 2019090300 folder looks like. The files encircled in red can be deleted IF you are going to use spicetools, because instead of "config.bat" and "config.exe" you will be using "spicecfg.exe." And then instead of "launcher.exe" you will be using "spice.exe." And then instead of "maint.exe" you will be using the Butterfly local server.

image.png.8f7691915d1a80b773063b0126f42bf5.png

1 hour ago, xz_retsuya said:

Revised Butterfly also having a problem. Only 1.1.0 works on my PC somehow. When i start the revised Butterfly, the command prompt just blink

The "revised Butterfly" was created using Java 11, so you need to have Java 11 (or higher) installed. Did you have Java installed? What version?

Modifié par kanor

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...