Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

hace 2 horas, strider973 dijo:

how to fix - small combo numbers? I HAVE A20 gold 201904  it work fine but in this release 201909 numbers combo are small

That's because it's a shitty dump tbh, looks like a frankenstein experiment because almost every file is very similar to the 0422 data. The only thing to rescue are the songs, btw there is a fix to the tiny combo display

3 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

My pad cant read up+down and left+right jumps. Help?

Maybe could be the pad model, try using "check input" option in your dump to check these inputs, sometimes is 2 buttons assigned to one in SpiceTolls configuration.  Remember to Don't assing the "controls button" same as arrows bottons.

Modifié par Arcadudo

On 4/17/2020 at 3:15 AM, Arcadudo said:

So many thanks for this, but  the game crashes to me, I Am using neutrino local server, the E-A pass screen force the game to broke and close the screen.
How do you run this version?

On 4/17/2020 at 6:02 AM, BlueSupernova22 said:

Yeah same here, when it reaches the login screen the game crashes

I had that problem with Butterfly, login with profile or not and it will crash. Run it with maintenance (maint.exe) mode, which is included in the torrent.

Run it in event mode to get the other premium options, like 4 lives and other speed modifiers.

En 19-04-2020 a las 13:34, Darkfeline dijo:

Is it posible to replace jackets of songs? I wana try replacing flowers's jacket w/ the one from x2. Tnx 

If someone else wants to change the jacket, this is a little edit 👌

https://mega.nz/file/Bxx0CKgK#fOkD2LMdSGBoPix6vtsL19Xgl8FFaKOyohLE9PRsrRQ

hace 3 horas, Amadurim dijo:

is there anyway on how to adjust/darken the screen filter?

just like in ddr x 

Only if you're on a server or set butterfly to DARK on the database

Modifié par B4SH-T

[2020/04/22 00:03:35] I:debughook: ENTRYFLOW: CREDIT_READY PLAYER 1.
[2020/04/22 00:03:35] I:debughook: ENTRYFLOW: CALLED SET_SCENE_RESULT PLAYER 1.
[2020/04/22 00:03:35] I:debughook: ENTRYFLOW: CREDIT_COIN_SELECTMODE PLAYER 1.
[2020/04/22 00:03:35] W:DDR: EXCEPTION CATCH.
[2020/04/22 00:03:35] M:xrpc: eventlog.write result make/pkt/resp/fin/comm=20/37/14/0/610004
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] W:signal: exception raised: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:signal: printing callstack
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:stackwalker: 711D2732 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:stackwalker: 711CEFA7 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:stackwalker: 71254C20 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:stackwalker: 71277257 (gamemdx): (unknown): gameMain
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:stackwalker: ERROR: StackWalk64-Endless-Callstack!, GetLastError: 0 (Address: 7127726B)
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] F:signal: end
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:launcher: stopping subsystems
[2020/04/22 00:03:36] I:logger: stop
[2020/04/22 00:03:37] I:rawinput: disposing devices

It always stops after the entry is completed, does anyone know why?

What is "StackWalk64"?

On 11/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, Mufausa said:

So I have extracted the game and placed the DDR12-16 files onto the root of the contents folder and once I run the gamestart-16.bat file and I get this message from CMD and the game never boots up.

image.png.bf594543c2182f31be4086e79f5ec0d8.png

After extracting the  DDR12-16  files into the contents folder,  I was able to run this with the latest  SpiceTools (32-bit) with Butterfly for eamusement emulation to save progress/scores.

On 4/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, strider973 said:

2 options

1. spice eamusement server emulation - just download the last spicetools and config   after for modifying webUI-only options card like guidelines etc i  dont know how.   

2 . Butterfly Eamusement server -  download & install java - and download 

2.a - https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly/releases/download/1.1.0/butterfly-1.1.0.jar

2.b - create "run_server.bat" in same folder of  "butterfly-1.1.0.jar"  - modify him an put  this line 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Desktop\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar     - you can change the path  put your favorite path where you put butterfly-1.1.0.jar (logic)    <- this line will run the server local

2.c- ea3-config.xml  -  modifie <services>http://localhost</services>    and i dont know if change that make a thing <ssl __type="bool">0</ssl>.

with that  you can run the game in local mod and create a new card and save it .

2.d- change options -  open db.sqlite with a SQLite database browser - and change " ddr_16_profiles"  - you can find options to change here https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly.

dont forget to put your game in A:A:A  (english language)

Hi, could someone explain to me exactly how to set the game to English language?   I run the game with SpiceTools & Butterfly.

I don't understand what is meant by the last part mentioned above:   "dont forget to put your game in A:A:A  (english language)" .

Thanks.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:01 AM, Romboyz said:

I have a20 set up with bemanitools and the butterfly server, but I can't scan in after around 3 games and I have to restart the actual game to scan again. I also removed the announcer but can't find the source file of the crowd noises and I would like to remove those as well

How do you remove the announcer in this game?

hace 12 horas, Max Panda dijo:

Hi, could someone explain to me exactly how to set the game to English language?   I run the game with SpiceTools & Butterfly.

In your DDR folder, there's a prop folder, open the ea-config with notepad or notepad++ (you may have in the first part of the file a JAA written) change the J to an and you'll have an "AAA". Save it of course, and play. 

hace 11 horas, Max Panda dijo:

How do you remove the announcer in this game?

Why? E V E R Y O N E LOVES the announcer... *In your DDR folder go to data/sound/win AND make a backup of the voices files, replace only this file

https://mega.nz/file/58JFWIZB#MJlipRgypMnlu4k0m1wsvNSlfkRCiRF5DT30YxHlAgs

Modifié par B4SH-T

11 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

In your DDR folder, there's a prop folder, open the ea-config with notepad or notepad++ (you may have in the first part of the file a JAA written) change the J to an and you'll have an "AAA". Save it of course, and play. 

Why? E V E R Y O N E LOVES the announcer... *In your DDR folder go to data/sound/win AND make a backup of the voices files, replace only this file

https://mega.nz/file/58JFWIZB#MJlipRgypMnlu4k0m1wsvNSlfkRCiRF5DT30YxHlAgs

Thanks for the reply!  I'll give your instructions a go & hopefully they work for me.

hace 4 horas, ghkdwlsgml dijo:

After the third stage of the game, the game is forcibly closed.

Or if you save after changing various settings in service mode, the game is forcibly closed.

Do you have the same symptoms?

I can't run that game, how did you managed to launch it in the first place? 

hace 2 horas, Distance dijo:

en mi caso pongo el server butterfly-1.1.0 y spice presiono + y me aparece verificando pongo el pin confirmo el pin pasa pongo el nickname y al momento de poner cualquier region se cierra el juego que me falta por hacer o que estoy haciendo mal

That what I'm asking too, the game just crashes after confirming your user

On 4/25/2020 at 12:44 AM, B4SH-T said:

use spicetools latest version and check Smart E-Amusement should say maintenance that's how I got passed the card reader screen but if you complete all the songs at the end it will have that screen again

13 hours ago, TKAG said:

use spicetools latest version and check Smart E-Amusement should say maintenance that's how I got passed the card reader screen but if you complete all the songs at the end it will have that screen again

Also once you get it working, would recommend you try to get the Butterfly tool up and running to emulate eAmusement server functionality.  You'll be able to save scores/progress, and using a SQLlite editor, customize WebUI only options such as arrow-skins, preferred dancer, etc...   Asphyxia is another eAmusement "emulator" that works with a lot of Bemani games, but I could not get that one to work with DDR Ace - kept getting "eAmusement network congested" error after entering card pin.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:44 PM, B4SH-T said:

Also once you get it working, would recommend you try to get the Butterfly tool up and running to emulate eAmusement server functionality.  You'll be able to save scores/progress, and using a SQLlite editor, customize WebUI only options such as arrow-skins, preferred dancer, etc...   Asphyxia is another eAmusement "emulator" that works with a lot of Bemani games, but I could not get that one to work with DDR Ace - kept getting "eAmusement network congested" error after entering card pin.

23 hours ago, Max Panda said:

I cant seem to get the A20 version working with butterfly when I run it it crashes when its trying to load up the game after the booting process but the other version works fine DDR ACE

On 4/25/2020 at 9:15 AM, ghkdwlsgml said:

After the third stage of the game, the game is forcibly closed.

Or if you save after changing various settings in service mode, the game is forcibly closed.

Do you have the same symptoms?

Yes

I think wait for "DLL Patch" in soon for completed data and service config. 

but data this torrent completed  have changed BG or language select in WH Cabinet platform and EVENT+Song on 09/2019 [non clone background gold edition machine]

I manage to get the server on, took me a while to figure it out but after running the game with every setting correctly
except that one part i'm definitely missing and i'm pretty sure a few people have run into this wall message "The Network is Busy, Please try again" and cannot get url: "cardmng"

is there anyone who can help me solve this issue, i'm assuming i did something wrong.

unless i have to modify db.sqlite to get the card working?

Error.jpg

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...