Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

17 hours ago, kanor said:

I have just noticed your ea-config.xml screenshot and it says "A:A:A."

Isn't it supposed to be "J:A:A?" That's how it is originally written when you download the entire game package from scratch.

Can you send me a bigger picture of your folder contents? I can't see it clearly.

For reference, this is how a fresh 2019090300 folder looks like. The files encircled in red can be deleted IF you are going to use spicetools, because instead of "config.bat" and "config.exe" you will be using "spicecfg.exe." And then instead of "launcher.exe" you will be using "spice.exe." And then instead of "maint.exe" you will be using the Butterfly local server.

image.png.8f7691915d1a80b773063b0126f42bf5.png

The "revised Butterfly" was created using Java 11, so you need to have Java 11 (or higher) installed. Did you have Java installed? What version?

Also, the guides shoes it hould be A:A:A. Then what's the right? JAA or AAA?

On 6/5/2020 at 5:39 PM, xz_retsuya said:

Also, the guides shoes it hould be A:A:A. Then what's the right? JAA or AAA?

As a follow-up to my previous response to you, can  you send a better screenshot of your folder contents? I can't see it clearly so I am a bit limited to troubleshooting your issue.

I need detailed information so that I know how I can help; it's very difficult to guess/assume. :)

JAA vs. AAA

J:A:A or A:A:A changes the "locality" of the machine whether it's Japan or Asia. Therefore, whether you choose "J" or "A" does not affect the installation of the game. I have personally tested running the game as Japan ("J") and as Asia ("A") and both will work. I have also personally tested installing the game as J:A:A and A:A:A and both settings installed fine without problems.

The most prominent difference between a "Japan" cab vs. an "Asia" cab (aside fromi the default language - obviously Japan will default to Japanese language and Asia will default to English language...BUT you can change this in the Service Menu) is the ability to use "PASELI" (like virtual coin/token in Japan that you use to play games...you purchase it with real money). So if you set your DDR A20 dump as "J" then it will emulate a "Japanese" DDR cabinet or as if the cabinet is configured to use PASELI. You can "add" more PASELI through the service menu.

Java

If you have multiple Java versions installed and the lower Java version was installed first, your computer will use the lower version. As a result, the "modified" Butterfly will not run.

You can uninstall the lower Java version and maintain only the latest version (Java 11 as you said). OR...you can keep both, but you need to change the Java 11 as "first priority." You can do this by:

1. Right-clicking on "My Computer" (or "This PC") then Properties.
    image.png.5b5ed73c733219d9bc3259e7c0236d9e.png
  2. Select "Advanced system settings." A dialog box will open.
    image.png.7fe78c4f1d98f61f31c903a24efb0bf1.png
  3. In the dialog box, go to "Environment Variables." Another dialog box will open.
    image.png.9c37cad95f96f40cd45251c1d7b11f91.png
  4. At the bottom part of the dialog box, look for "Path" and double-click it.
    image.png.54410e2eb49b447adf0d1cbb334d555f.png
  5. Inspect and see whether your Java 11 is at the "top" of the list (or at least on top of the lower Java version). You can press "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons as necessary.
    image.png.dc7388a8b90ab59c0782e930fb5049d1.png
  6. Press OK/Apply.
  7. To be sure, open a Command Prompt and type:
java -version

You should see Java 11 (in your case). In my screenshot below you see Java 14, even if I have both Java 14 and Java 8 installed.

image.png.812efc70ef1111e15d3a8ddda2d2aad7.png

Modifié par kanor

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank you for the work you have done in getting the game to work and even trying to write a tutorial. I appreciate it. 

I read through the entire thread (from Page 1) without skipping any post/comment and tried to understand it as much as I can, before I actually installed the game. As a result, my installation was near-flawless. Again, thank you.

As a tribute to the work you have done and this will also serve as my contribution to the forum, I created some videos based on commonly-asked questions. As I read through the entire thread, I noticed that most of the questions so far are based on some steps during the installation, some technical issues encountered, etc. I believe and hope that a video walkthrough will address these commonly-asked questions.

As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words," so what more a video, right? :) 

Modifié par kanor
Reorganized the post; modified the share links to include decryption keys

10 hours ago, santiago97 said:

How can i disable freeze time in A20 blue? 

Hello,

Please refer to this post. Basically you will need to perform a "hex edit" on a file (the file is gamemdx.dll) so you'll need a Hex Editor program for it.

I personally tested and can confirm that this set of hex edits will work on both the gamemdx.dll of the 2019090300 data dump and the 2020020300 data dump.

Modifié par kanor

On 6/5/2020 at 11:45 PM, kanor said:

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank you for the work you have done in getting the game to work and even trying to write a tutorial. I appreciate it. 

I read through the entire thread (from Page 1) without skipping any post/comment and tried to understand it as much as I can, before I actually installed the game. As a result, my installation was near-flawless. Again, thank you.

As a tribute to the work you have done and this will also serve as my contribution to the forum, I created some videos based on commonly-asked questions. As I read through the entire thread, I noticed that most of the questions so far are based on some steps during the installation, some technical issues encountered, etc. I believe and hope that a video walkthrough will address these commonly-asked questions.

As the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words," so what more a video, right? :) 

EDITED/UPDATED (updated to stay aligned with the edits done on the quoted post)

Modifié par kanor
Updated to stay aligned with the edits done on the quoted post

Hello everyone,

Has anyone of you noticed that the timing becomes a little "off-sync" when switching from "Blue Cab" to "Gold Cab?" The "Blue Cab" setting seems to have a more accurate timing.

EDIT:

Okay I figured it out now. :)

As per this post :

MDX-2019090300

gamemdx.dll
<snip>
Timing adjust(SOUND_OFFSET)  - 0x1cb90 : (DWORD)(ms)
Timing adjust(RENDER_OFFSET) - 0x1cc53 : (DWORD)(ms)
<snip>

*Timing adjust is need to change the cabinet type 6
<snip>

So I had to do a hex edit for 0x1cb90. I'm not a programmer so I just used a little effort for reading, intuition, and trial-and-error. :) Here's exactly how I did it (sharing with you guys):

1. So the instruction says to enter a "DWORD" (expressed in milliseconds). The default "hex" value is 69. This "hex value" of 69 has an equivalent/translation in "decimal" form, which is 105. So by intuition, I assumed that this means 105 ms sound offset.

image.png.cc408d2286a817867e00d5ae957e5baf.png

2. I exited the game (GOLD CAB version!) and went in to adjust the sound offset. Let's say I wanted to adjust the sound offset from the original 105 ms, to 100 ms. Using Windows Calculator (in Programmer Mode) or some other Programming Calculator, I entered "100" in the "decimal" form. The equivalent/translation in "hex" form is 64. So this is the number I would type to replace the default value of 69. Save the changes to the Hex Editor.

image.png.89ce82d323967a1c9a7161a3e52dc33e.png

3. I started the game again and played the same song. i observed for any changes in the timing/sound offset. I was still not satisfied with the adjustment. I felt that 100 ms was still "off" in terms of timing; I was still "too slow" to the beat.

4. I repeated Steps 2 and 3 until I found a "sound offset" value that seemed to be most accurate (to my perception). The value that I found was 85 ms (hex value of 55). So this is the value that I settled with. I replaced the original hex value of 69 with 55 and then saved the file.
    image.png.09246be7764c09bb14c3f5ddd900a1a2.png

5. I ran the game again and was finally satisfied with the timing. :)

6. Tips:
    • Test your timing/offset using the same audio device; don't keep on changing audio devices in between tests. Based on my personal experience in testing, the "perfect offset" for my 3.5mm jack speakers (plugged at the back panel of my PC) is different from that of my 3.5mm jack earphones (plugged at the front panel of the PC) and also different from that of my USB headset. They each have different "latency" so make sure you test only with the same audio device.
    • Test your timing/offset using the same song or same set of songs so that it will be easier to compare the results.
    • Use screenshots (Prnt Scrn button/key on the keyboard)! And then organize your screenshots into folders to make it easy to compare later on.
    • Label your folder with the "offset value" you used for each set of screenshots. Also when labeling, indicate what audio device and what socket/plug/jack you attached the said audio device. This is so that you can take note of the "perfect offset value" for each of your audio devices and it will be easier to hex edit the gamemdx.dll file whenever you switch audio devices.
    • When testing, enable "Fast/Slow" so that you will know what kind of adjustment you need to make.
      • If you keep on seeing "Slow" (or if you screenshot of song results is showing too many "Slow" marks) then it means the arrows are moving early, so when you are hitting the keys/arrows/pads (in their supposed timing) you are getting a "Slow" rating. What to do: adjust to a higher offset value to make the arrows move late (increase the delay).
      • If you keep on seeing "Fast" (or if you screenshot of song results is showing too many "Fast" marks) then it means the arrows are moving late, so when you are hitting the keys/arrows/pads (in their supposed timing) you are getting a "Fast" rating. What to do: adjust to a lower offset value to make the arrows move earlier (decrease the delay).
    • Finding the "perfect offset/sync" for your audio device is a "trial-and-error" exercise/task. Try to adjust in 5 ms. increments first and when you feel you're close to getting the "perfect" value for your audio device, adjust it in smaller increments (e.g. 1 to 3 ms.).
    • NEW! (06.28.2020): some hex editing programs have the ability to display values as "DEC" format so in this case, simply switch to "DEC" so you won't need to use a calculator anymore.

Ocbnvr0.png

Hope this helps!

Modifié par kanor
Added a new tip, and reworded some phrases to have more accurate meaning.

Le 5.06.2020 à 17:45, kanor a dit :

Hello everyone,

I read through the entire thread (from Page 1) and tried to understand it as much as I can, before I actually installed the game.

As a result, my installation was near-flawless. Again, thank you.

As a tribute to the work you have done, I made a video walkthrough/tutorial for the installation process. I hope it can help contribute to your efforts. Below is the download link for the walkthrough/tutorial video.

Click me!

EDIT:

Added two more videos.

(Post Install) Changing Settings in Butterfly Database

(Post Install) Hex Editing for DDR A20

What's the decryption key?

decrypt.jpg

24 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

By the way I have made my efforts to dump every texture of DDR A20 20200203 version (duplicates are removed)
If you want to use the official DDR A20 assets in anything then get it here https://www88.zippyshare.com/v/El5CEA9C/file.html

Thanks for sharing! :) Can you describe the process behind it (I want to learn how to do it too)?

il y a 33 minutes, kanor a dit :

Thanks for sharing! :) Can you describe the process behind it (I want to learn how to do it too)?

First of all you need two pieces of software:
1. arcutil - (included in the attachment)
2. ifstools - https://github.com/mon/ifstools/releases/download/v1.14/ifstools.exe

Create a folder called "dump" somewhere on your drive.
Then copy all the ARC files from G:\bin\MDX-001-2019090300\contents\data\arc\bm2d (replace "G:\bin" with your drive letter and folder where you have the MDX-001-2019090300) to it.
Be sure to copy the arcutil tool to the location where you have all the ARC files.
Open your command prompt and type in this command to extract the ARC files and get the IFS files:

for %F in (*.arc) do arcutil.exe x "%~nF.arc"

The program should unpack these ARC files into a subfolder called data\bm2d.
Copy the ifstools tool to that folder where the IFS files are placed and do this command:

for %F in (*.ifs) do ifstools.exe "%~nF.ifs"

Give it some time to unpack everything.
After that do a search for every PNG file, and copy all the search results into another folder.
Don't tell Windows to replace anything, tell it to keep everything.
After that I advise you to use a duplicate file finder like dupeGuru - https://github.com/arsenetar/dupeguru/releases/download/4.0.4/dupeGuru_win64_4.0.4.exe and then use it on the folder with all the PNGs to remove duplicates.
Be sure to set it to the picture mode as shown in the picture attached.
After that you should have every DDR texture asset dumped properly.
Hope that I helped, Enjoy.

arcutil.exe

dupeguru_settings.png

Modifié par piotr25691

3 minutes ago, piotr25691 said:

First of all you need two pieces of software:
1. arcutil - (included in the attachment)
2. ifstools - https://github.com/mon/ifstools/releases/download/v1.14/ifstools.exe

Create a folder called "dump" somewhere on your drive.
Then copy all the ARC files from G:\bin\MDX-001-2019090300\contents\data\arc\bm2d (replace "G:\bin" with your drive letter and folder where you have the MDX-001-2019090300) to it.
Be sure to copy the arcutil tool to the location where you have all the ARC files.
Open your command prompt and type in this command to extract the ARC files and get the IFS files:

for %F in (*.arc) do arcutil.exe x "%~nF.arc"

The program should unpack these ARC files into a subfolder called data\bm2d.
Copy the ifstools tool to that folder where the IFS files are placed and do this command:

for %F in (*.ifs) do ifstools.exe "%~nF.ifs"

Give it some time to unpack everything.
After that do a search for every PNG file, and copy all the search results into another folder.
Don't tell Windows to replace anything, tell it to keep everything.
After that I advise you to use a duplicate file finder like dupeGuru - https://github.com/arsenetar/dupeguru/releases/download/4.0.4/dupeGuru_win64_4.0.4.exe and then use it on the folder with all the PNGs to remove duplicates. Be sure to set it to the picture mode as shown in the picture attached.
After that you should have a every DDR texture asset dumped properly.
Hope that I helped, Enjoy.

arcutil.exe

dupeguru_settings.png

Hello,

Thank you; I learned something new.

As mentioned in my previous post I am not a programmer by education (I have learned how to program GUIs with AutoIT as a hobby). I do get by with enough time and effort reading over the Internet, but of course a little guidance from someone really knowledgable will always be appreciated. :) Thanks once again!

4 hours ago, Romboyz said:

Anyone know how to use arcutil to repack folders into arc files?

So far I know that you can unpack arc files by putting in the command line (thanks piotr25691)

> ./arcutil.exe x "filename.arc"

Is it a similar command for repacking?

Hello,

When you type the main command, you should be presented with the syntax (how to use) for extracting and packing:

C:\Games>arcutil.exe
arc utils, v0.2
extract: arcutil.exe <x> <filename>
pack: arcutil.exe <p> <filename> <dir to pack>

So based on this, the command to (re)pack is:

arcutil.exe p filename.arc thefoldercontainingthefilestobepacked

Modifié par kanor

2 hours ago, Gutter3052 said:

Game loads and run perfectly for me, but can't get it to save whatsoever. Keep seeing this when the game loads on both player sides, and says I need an e-amuse card to save scores...

"Paseli: Not Available"

It sounds like your game is set to "Free Play" mode. Paseli is really not available in this mode.

Go into the Service Menu and check in the "Coin Options" if "Free Play" mode is turned on..

For being able to save your scores, you need to be running the "revised" or "modified" Butterfly Local Server. You also need to configure an e-Amusement card.

I recorded some videos of the installation and set-up process; you may want to download and watch those videos for reference, here..

Modifié par kanor

3 hours ago, kanor said:

Hello,

When you type the main command, you should be presented with the syntax (how to use) for extracting and packing:

C:\Games>arcutil.exe
arc utils, v0.2
extract: arcutil.exe <x> <filename>
pack: arcutil.exe <p> <filename> <dir to pack>

So based on this, the command to (re)pack is:

arcutil.exe p filename.arc thefoldercontainingthefilestobepacked

Strange, I never saw the syntax lines when typing the main command. Thanks!

1 hour ago, kanor said:

It sounds like your game is set to "Free Play" mode. Paseli is really not available in this mode.

Go into the Service Menu and check in the "Coin Options" if "Free Play" mode is turned on..

For being able to save your scores, you need to be running the "revised" or "modified" Butterfly Local Server. You also need to configure an e-Amusement card.

I recorded some videos of the installation and set-up process; you may want to download and watch those videos for reference, here..

Changed those settings, but is still asking for an e-amuse card. How do I setup/configure one in?

Running butterfly-1.1.0.jar...

Modifié par Gutter3052

1 hour ago, Gutter3052 said:

Changed those settings, but is still asking for an e-amuse card. How do I setup/configure one in?

Running butterfly-1.1.0.jar...

Ah. I thought so. :)

Someone made a "modified/revised" version/build of Butterfly that allows you to save your progress/scores, here.

Also based on what you're saying it looks like you haven't configured an "e-Amusement card" yet. I recorded a video walkthrough with the intention of helping others as well to get their game set up as smoothly as possible, here.

8 hours ago, santiago97 said:

How can i back to the songlist, when i selected a song? 

Hello,

In the real arcade/cabinet, you can't. That's how it's designed.

Since this is (supposedly) a "true copy" of the real arcade, then it would/should follow the same behavior of the real arcade/cabinet.

Although you can press your assigned key for "Service Menu" and then select "Game Mode" to start all over to the main screen. :)

Modifié par kanor

Extra Exclusive Songs are already unlocked on our DDR A20 (Endymion, Orca).

To be able to play the Extra Exclusive Stage, you have to do the following:

. get a AA rating on Extra Stage

Endymion can be found under DDR A

Orca can be found under DDR A20

Modifié par vinson77

hace 6 horas, One Eternal Ash dijo:

does anyone know how to unlock this section?

EXTRA EXCLUSIVE.jpg

It's pretty simple BUT that depends of your data and server tbh (mostly untouched data). You can find it (maybe) on the 2018 Ace Data. Same happens with Orca or Splash Gold which needs to be "unlocked" by the "9 orbs" system on Premium Play. *the endymion banner and other songs still can be triggered but you need to know how 

20200606_5-1.png

Modifié par B4SH-T

il y a une heure, B4SH-T a dit :

It's pretty simple BUT that depends of your data and server tbh (mostly untouched data). You can find it (maybe) on the 2018 Ace Data. Same happens with Orca or Splash Gold which needs to be "unlocked" by the "9 orbs" system on Premium Play. *the endymion banner and other songs still can be triggered but you need to know how 

20200606_5-1.png

How did you manage to show up the Ichika no Bemani 2019 event section? It doesn't show up for me.

3 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

How did you manage to show up the Ichika no Bemani 2019 event section? It doesn't show up for me.

Same here, it only shows 8th KAC Songs. I don’t see any EXTRA EXCLUSIVE Events or the BEMANI 2019 Events. I’m gonna assume that my data and server are missing something after hitting AA on FINAL STAGE with 9 orbs.

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

12 hours ago, One Eternal Ash said:

does anyone know how to unlock this section?

EXTRA EXCLUSIVE.jpg

Hello,

"How to unlock" meaning the way it's done in a real arcade cabinet?

If a song is under "Extra Exclusive" it means it's playable only in Extra Stage (hence the term "Extra Exclusive"). It will only be unlocked "permanently" when Konami decides to (eventually in later updates, Endymion was permanently unlocked).

Other examples of songs that were initially released as "Extra Exclusive" that were eventually unlocked "permanently" are:

• Love You More
  • Vanquish The Ghost

There's a whole article/guide about it which you can read online: https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#Unlockable_Songs.

5 hours ago, piotr25691 said:

3 hours ago, One Eternal Ash said:

Same here, it only shows 8th KAC Songs. I don’t see any EXTRA EXCLUSIVE Events or the BEMANI 2019 Events. I’m gonna assume that my data and server are missing something after hitting AA on FINAL STAGE with 9 orbs.

My understanding is, if you perform this hex edit, then the songs in the said event should already be permanently unlocked, so that "event" should no longer appear...isn't that the case? I mean, that's what the description says ("Ignore event data").

Fix crash at card screen     - 0x51b30 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
(Ignore event data of          0x51b80 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
 Ichika's VS award 2019)       0x51bd0 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
 Alternatively you should      0x51c20 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
 use butterfly server,         0x51c70 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
 and insert the event data)    0x51cc0 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
                               0x51d10 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
                               0x51d60 : 33 c0 -> 90 90
                               0x51db0 : 33 c0 -> 90 90

And yes, you should "earn" nine (9) "stars" ("orbs") as a requirement to "unlock" the "Extra Exclusive" section (at least that's how it is in a real arcade cabinet).

Since you mentioned that you already had Orca and Splash Gold permanently unlocked (as in playable like regular stage songs), then there wouldn't be any more song under "Extra Exslusive" to play. Hence, it makes sense that there will no longer be an "Extra Exclusive" folder/section showing up during "Extra Stage." At least that's also the same behavior in a real arcade cabinet (in the sense that songs that used to be "Extra Exclusive" and eventually converted to regular songs, don't show up anymore in "Extra Exclusive" folder during "Extra Stage").

In my build of DDR A20, Splash Gold is permanently unlocked but Orca isn't, so whenever I qualify for Extra Stage, I see the "Extra Exclusive" folder but only Orca is listed. This build is a 2019090300 build and then I manually updated via the 2020020300 patch.

I remember downloading and installing your build (the one with a MEGA link that expired at the end of May 2020). I do remember that build as having both Orca and Splash Gold permanently unlocked as regular playable songs (yipee!). Then I performed the "fix crash at card screen" hex edit. So during "Extra Stage" I see only the KAC section/folder.

I believe that the Ichika Event follows the same logic (e.g. an "Event Unlockable" song should disappear from the corresponding "Event" folder if it is already permanently unlocked), and is the same behavior in a real arcade cabinet (I'm speaking from actual experience playing the game, by the way).

Modifié par kanor

27 minutes ago, kanor said:

Hello,

"How to unlock" meaning the way it's done in a real arcade cabinet?

If a song is under "Extra Exclusive" it means it's playable only in Extra Stage (hence the term "Extra Exclusive"). It will only be unlocked "permanently" when Konami decides to (eventually in later updates, Endymion was permanently unlocked).

Other examples of songs that were initially released as "Extra Exclusive" that were eventually unlocked "permanently" are:

• Love You More
  • Vanquish The Ghost

There's a whole article/guide about it which you can read online: https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#Unlockable_Songs.

My understanding is, if you perform this hex edit, then the songs in the said event should already be permanently unlocked, so that "event" should no longer appear...isn't that the case? I mean, that's what the description says ("Ignore event data").

And yes, you should "earn" nine (9) "stars" ("orbs") as a requirement to "unlock" the "Extra Exclusive" section (at least that's how it is in a real arcade cabinet).

Since you mentioned that you already had Orca and Splash Gold permanently unlocked (as in playable like regular stage songs), then there wouldn't be any more song under "Extra Exslusive" to play. Hence, it makes sense that there will no longer be an "Extra Exclusive" folder/section showing up during "Extra Stage."

In my build of DDR A20, Splash Gold is permanently unlocked but Orca isn't, so whenever I qualify for Extra Stage, I see the "Extra Exclusive" folder but only Orca is listed. This build is a 2019090300 build and then I manually updated via the 2020020300 patch.

I remember downloading and installing your build (the one with a MEGA link that expired at the end of May 2020). That remember that one has both Orca and Splash Gold permanently unlocked as regular playable songs (yipee!). Then I performed the "fix crash at card screen" hex edit. So during "Extra Stage" I see only the KAC section/folder.

I believe that the Ichika Event follows the same logic.

So basically you’re saying if every EE songs are unlocked up to “20190422” which is the last update. There won’t be any Extra Exclusive section on EXTRA STAGE.

10 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

So basically you’re saying if we unlocked all the songs up to “20190422” which is the last update. There won’t be any Extra Exclusive sections?

Correct. :) Orca and Splash Gold are the latest two remaining "Extra Exclusive" songs (before the COVID-19 Lockdown). You can't have a regular playable song also listed as "Extra Exclusive" (it's called "Extra Exclusive" because it means that the song should ONLY be playable during "Extra" Stage). Since you already unlocked those two songs permanently (playable as regular stage), then they will not show up under "Extra Exclusive" anymore. So following that logic, you will no longer see an "Extra Exclusive" folder.

If/when Konami decides to "downgrade" a song to be regularly playable, then it will no longer show up in "Extra Exclusive." There had been quite a handful of songs that used to be "Extra Exclusive" but are now "downgraded" to regular stage songs (as I have mentioned earlier, Vanquish The Ghost and Love You More are some examples).

https://remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A20#EXTRA_EXCLUSIVE

https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#EXTRA_STAGE

EDIT: I don't think 20190422 is the last update before.

EDIT #2: screenshot from the article I linked. Orca released March 20, 2019. Followed by Splash Gold in July. So if you unlocked both of them "permanently," then logically they will no longer be listed under "Extra Exclusive."

image.png.4a749e64772306355e5061a807388d3e.png

Modifié par kanor

10 minutes ago, kanor said:

Correct. :) Orca and Splash Gold are the latest two remaining "Extra Exclusive" songs (before the COVID-19 Lockdown). You can't have a regular playable song also listed as "Extra Exclusive" (it's called "Extra Exclusive" because it means that the song should ONLY be playable during "Extra" Stage). Since you already unlocked those two songs permanently (playable as regular stage), then they will not show up under "Extra Exclusive" anymore. So following that logic, you will no longer see an "Extra Exclusive" folder.

If/when Konami decides to "downgrade" a song to be regularly playable, then it will no longer show up in "Extra Exclusive." There had been quite a handful of songs that used to be "Extra Exclusive" but are now "downgraded" to regular stage songs (as I have mentioned earlier, Vanquish The Ghost and Love You More are some examples).

https://remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A20#EXTRA_EXCLUSIVE

https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#EXTRA_STAGE

đź‘Śđź‘Ť OK, thanks for the details. Now I understand.

(P.S I was mentioning the DDR A EE section, That’s why I posted the photo of DDR A ENDYMION BG).

15 minutes ago, One Eternal Ash said:

đź‘Śđź‘Ť OK, thanks for the details. Now I understand.

(P.S I was mentioning the DDR A EE section)

Oh, DDR A.

It depends on the build date, and what songs are supposed to be listed as "Extra Exclusive" on that date. That's why @B4SH-T said in his comment:

"... BUT that depends of your data and server tbh (mostly untouched data). You can find it (maybe) on the 2018 Ace Data."

Whether DDR A or DDR A20...some songs are supposed to be "locked" as of a certain "date." So if you "force-unlocked" a song already, then it won't show up under "Extra Exclusive" anymore.

Here, based on the article I shared earlier:
https://www.remywiki.com/AC_DDR_A#RINON.27S_ADVENTURE

After unlocking Cosy Catastrophe, 156 steps are required to complete the event. As of August 30th, 2018, this unlocks ENDYMION and ACE FOR ACES for regular play, though the CHALLENGE charts for ACE FOR ACES are only available on EXTRA STAGE LEVEL 1.

So...your "latest DDR A data" is 201904...in that case, I would assume Endymion is already a regular song and no longer "Extra Exclusive."

Also based on the above quoted article, this therefore confirms @B4SH-T's statement that the Endymion "Extra Exclusive" is found only in the 2018 DDR A build/data.

Modifié par kanor

6 minutes ago, kanor said:

Oh, DDR A.

It depends on the build date, and what songs are supposed to be listed as "Extra Exclusive" on that date. That's why @B4SH-T said in his comment:

Whether DDR A or DDR A20...some songs are supposed to be "locked" as of a certain "date." So if you "force-unlocked" a song already, then it won't show up under "Extra Exclusive" anymore.

I see. I’ll stick to my current date since everything is there. 👍

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • CrĂ©er...