Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

Invité petje
24 minutes ago, Stevitar said:

I'm not sure what you wanted me to do with that link. Are you not able to download the log.txt file?

According to your log, my guess is that you got problems with your .xml file

So try mine, for me these settings work fine

Back up your files

Extract my files, overwrite files in correct folder, start included .bat

Modifié par petje

2 minutes ago, petje said:

So try mine, for me these settings work fine

Hello,

Thanks for your input.

Can you provide me your .xml files?

I'm assuming the link you provided in your previous post would have them, but it opens up to an uploading page.

Thanks in advance!

-Steve

Invité petje
6 minutes ago, Stevitar said:

I'm assuming the link you provided in your previous post would have them, but it opens up to an uploading page.

Sorry, corrected link in post above

Fantastic job! The info from the past couple of pages has gotten me a fully-running version of A20 and I'm loving it so far! (being that there is no cabinet anywhere close to me)

Is there a way to have the results screen default to showing the judgement stats for Player 1 side and scores for player 2 side? Each time I start a new game it defaults to showing the calorie info for both sides.

Also, any way to have it remember that I've acknowledged the song unlocks that appear after typing my eAmuse PIN?

Modifié par Devhux

On 20/05/2020 at 7:34 AM, Misterkister said:

vinson77, One Eternal Ash and FeelTheXtasy, thanks for the help.

Turns out it was a firewall issue that prevent the save file to process. I had to remove Norton temporarily and allow firewall access and the setting is starting to work.

Anytime, although I do hate my windows defender for being a d**k all the time I when installing games such as this one.

Anyways, you’re welcome.

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

20 hours ago, Darkogazza said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone figured out what happened to some of the missing charts in the current build? I'm thinking Tiger Rampage CSP, but I know that's not all that's missing.

To be clear, everyone here is doing fantastic work and I'm not at all mad, just wondering what happened. 

https://p.eagate.573.jp/game/ddr/ddra20/p/music/index.html?offset=0&filter=7&filtertype=16

KONAMI might have removed them but we don’t know if the older updates before 2020020300 had the challenge charts for those two songs

Modifié par One Eternal Ash

1 hour ago, One Eternal Ash said:

https://p.eagate.573.jp/game/ddr/ddra20/p/music/index.html?offset=0&filter=7&filtertype=16

KONAMI might have removed them but we don’t know if the older updates before 2020020300 had the challenge charts for those two songs

Let's get this straight. The 2020040300 version is a FAN MADE PATCH based on 2019090300. It's not official but it feels really close. Steps were made with some tools (That's why a couple of challenge charts are missing and Silly Love too), audios were ripped and re-encoded and I have to say, it's pretty well done... but if this was the real data, we should have the (missing) assets for the Golden League.

2 hours ago, FeelTheXtasy said:

Let's get this straight. The 2020040300 version is a FAN MADE PATCH based on 2019090300. It's not official but it feels really close. Steps were made with some tools (That's why a couple of challenge charts are missing and Silly Love too), audios were ripped and re-encoded and I have to say, it's pretty well done... but if this was the real data, we should have the (missing) assets for the Golden League.

Yup, that’s the answer I’m looking for. Thanks👍

@Avast

It's a FREE Antivirus. I wouldn't get my hopes up in totally protecting your PC.

@ESET NOD32

Have tried a lot of anti-viruses since the 90s. Even the famous Norton and Kaspersky solutions.

All have failed in totally protecting my PC. Norton: it locked me out of my Windows and it won't boot my OS anymore way back in early 2000...

That's why I have moved to Symantec Endpoint Protection. Been using it since 2013. No OS re-formats for me anymore.

Modifié par vinson77

En 24/4/2020 a las 21:15, ghkdwlsgml dijo:

After the third stage of the game, the game is forcibly closed.

Or if you save after changing various settings in service mode, the game is forcibly closed.

Do you have the same symptoms?

me too ,did you find any solution

2 hours ago, silkroad74 said:

me too ,did you find any solution

Your anti-virus is blocking your DDR A20 Local Server. Thus, it can't write to any of the files inside the NVRAM Folder (System Settings Folder). As what I had advised to MisterKister... turn off your anti-virus when running DDR A20 to prevent any complications.

Could you please help me, I've even uninstalled my antivirus (eset nod), I'm using the neutrino server since the butterfly won't let me start because my username has á, eg user / á, then when it reads id the game closes, or when used in maintence mode it closes after playing 3 songs, I have the codec, vlc, directx 12 and everything else, please help, I use the torrent version,i would like to play online mode with card id ,please help me ,thanks ,and i speak a little english i use google trauct...

1 hour ago, silkroad74 said:

Could you please help me, I've even uninstalled my antivirus (eset nod), I'm using the neutrino server since the butterfly won't let me start because my username has á, eg user / á, then when it reads id the game closes, or when used in maintence mode it closes after playing 3 songs, I have the codec, vlc, directx 12 and everything else, please help, I use the torrent version,i would like to play online mode with card id ,please help me ,thanks ,and i speak a little english i use google trauct...

Neutrino is not supporting 2019090300 or newer data. Afaik, that project is dead because of Butterfly and it only supported DDR A 2018042300.

If your user has an "á" in the folder name, MOVE BUTTERFLY TO C:\Butterfly or C:\Program Files (x86)\Butterfly. Also, I hope you're using the version I uploaded (Provided by Mr. Boo). That version supports 2019090300 and newer versions partially. Remember to install latest Java version from https://www.java.com/en/download/;)

Modifié par FeelTheXtasy

12 hours ago, johnjorell said:

@One Eternal Ash Hey uh, I just saw some of your A20 videos in 1080p. Is your game programmed to function in 720p or did your force it to use 1080p while recording it?

it's functions in 720p, but you can start recording it on 1080p at Desktop before loading the game.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:05 PM, vinson77 said:

Butterfly Server Fork Build:

. Extra Stage is always available on each playthrough. All Stage Grades on Maniac Difficulty must not get below A to be able to play the Extra Stage. Get AA on Extra Stage to play Extra Encore Stage.

I don't believe Extra Encore Stage is available - unless I'm not playing a song that is required.

Overall I'm having a lot of fun with this! I did fix my issue with it defaulting to showing the Calories screen (modify ddr_16_profiles -- Should_Display_Weight = 0 in the "butterfly.sqlite" database). so now it defaults to showing judgement.  Wish we could have it remember the unlocked songs that appear when entering your card PIN as well as disable the "Grand Finale" screen at the end of each song, but those are minor quibbles for a game that's working perfectly otherwise. 

I just miss the DDR Extreme interface for the arrows! (I think they're slightly smaller than the A20 interface - just found I can read things faster/easier if I pick one of the DDR Selectons songs from Max-Extreme).

En 14/5/2020 a las 5:57, One Eternal Ash dijo:

I have the fully functional version of MDX-001-2020020300 (Blue). Everything is sorted so you do not need to do the hardwork.

However, the butterfly server 1.1.0 will work partially but not fully as there is no patch for it yet (e.g. Flashing Lights / Full Combo won't appear after song cleared) Please read my replied comment here below:

Tutorial/Setup:

1. Download the files;

WinRAR: https://www.win-rar.com

Main: https://mega.nz/folder/4CgDVDpQ#vJzeuMs3A9zgcIqIOFnOpQ

Butterfly: https://mega.nz/folder/YDgHVRCI#u3fNzzY9QuJ5CvZlm1YvwA

Java: https://www.java.com/en/download/

Notepad++: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/v7.8.6/

K-Lite Codec Pack: https://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm

DB Browser: https://sqlitebrowser.org/dl/

NOTE: The main and butterfly links will expire on the 31/05/2020, Download it as soon as possible. THANK YOU!

2. Install/Extract the files;
Main: Anywhere

Butterfly: to Desktop

Java: to (C:) Drive

Notepad++: to (C:) drive

K-Lite Codec Pack: to (C:) drive

DB Browser: to (C:) drive

3. Disable any anti-virus program that you are running. if you don't, you'll be screwed.

4. Butterfly (e-Amusement);

4.1: Copy your Windows username from the (C:\Users) folder, Use the name folder but not the public folder.

4.1a: Edit the run_server.bat file using Notepad++ (Right-Click and Edit with Notepad++), replace the line with your copied Windows username (java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\_____\Desktop\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar) and save it.
4.2: Create a EAPASS card by using Notepad++ or Notepad (Original), Generate your 16-digit card by using these characters only (0-9 and A-F). Example (E362BC63BD21F23A)
4.2a: Save your 16-digit card and place it on desktop as a text file (Card0.txt)

4.3: Go to the contents folder, find and open your spice configuration (spicecfg.exe) by Troubleshoot compatibility and Get it to run in Windows 8 Mode.
4.3a: Go to the "keypads" section and do this only; Click "..." to locate your EAPASS card from the Desktop and save it. (Card Path: C:\Users\_____\Desktop\Card0.txt) and close the spice configuration.

4.4: Open run_server.bat, it will open a command prompt and do not close it. (Do not right-click and "run as administrator", PLEASE!)

5. Controls;

5.1: Open your spice configuration (spicecfg.exe) and go to the buttons section and set it up. Once you're finished, Close it.

5.1a: if you're using an Dance Pad or Controllers (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 or PS4) they will work through USB or Bluetooth.

6. Open the gamestart-spice.bat file and enjoy your day!

7. While in the game, hold the big + button next to the numpads (on the right side of the keyboard) to create your EAPASS account.

Any issues, send me a reply.

I see this is tbe blue theme. Thank you so much for the links 😍.

Is there any way for getting the golden theme? 😁

Modifié par harlow

4 hours ago, Devhux said:

I don't believe Extra Encore Stage is available - unless I'm not playing a song that is required.

Overall I'm having a lot of fun with this! I did fix my issue with it defaulting to showing the Calories screen (modify ddr_16_profiles -- Should_Display_Weight = 0 in the "butterfly.sqlite" database). so now it defaults to showing judgement.  Wish we could have it remember the unlocked songs that appear when entering your card PIN as well as disable the "Grand Finale" screen at the end of each song, but those are minor quibbles for a game that's working perfectly otherwise. 

I just miss the DDR Extreme interface for the arrows! (I think they're slightly smaller than the A20 interface - just found I can read things faster/easier if I pick one of the DDR Selectons songs from Max-Extreme).

I think "Grand Finale" can't be modified.

For the songs at the card screen, modify the values at ddr_16_global_events from 10 to 9999.

Screenshot_115.png.6fce1f8db64b8bb8af01d48670543c71.png

14 hours ago, harlow said:

I see this is tbe blue theme. Thank you so much for the links 😍.

Is there any way for getting the golden theme? 😁

DLLs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8g1mnaerhrav9jz/2020040300-contents.rar/file (Unrar / Uncompress at <DDR A20 Folder>\contents\)

Background Videos: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nl9n8a8ugxnpk1q/ddra20_bg_gold.rar/file (Unrar / Uncompress at <DDR A20 Folder>\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\)

You're welcome ;)

En 16/5/2020 a las 15:10, FeelTheXtasy dijo:

Screenshot_115.png.ca7f925f1a9a9c132c209677db887317.png

Browse Data -> Table: ddr_16_profiles -> Click on the cell you wanna edit -> At the grey block at the right under 'Edit Database Cell' modify the data with the options provided -> Apply -> File\Write Changes.

• dancer_character: RANDOM, RANDOM_MALE, RANDOM_FEMALE, YUNI, RAGE, AFRO, JENNY, EMI, BABYLON, GUS, RUBY, ALICE, JULIO, BONNIE, ZERO, RINON (Ryusei characters don't work).
  • option_arrow_skin: NORMAL, X, CLASSIC, CYBER, MEDIUM, SMALL, DOT, BUTTERFLY.
  • option_screen_filter: OFF, LIGHT, MEDIUM, DARK.
  • option_guidelines: OFF, ARROW_TOP, ARROW_CENTER.
  • option_judgement_layer: FOREGROUND, BACKGROUND.
  • show_fast_slow_results: 0, 1.

Hi, I've trying to do this, but when I open my butterfly.sqlite DB, it looks that I don't have any profile in the ddr_16_profiles table. (I can log in with Butterfly and save scores without any problem in my A20 Gold Version).

image.png.cd0fa3e3f5dbfab5c3e057ed644f1a8a.png

Is this normal and do I have to create a new record in this table? 

2 hours ago, JSP96 said:

Hi, I've trying to do this, but when I open my butterfly.sqlite DB, it looks that I don't have any profile in the ddr_16_profiles table. (I can log in with Butterfly and save scores without any problem in my A20 Gold Version).

image.png.cd0fa3e3f5dbfab5c3e057ed644f1a8a.png

Is this normal and do I have to create a new record in this table? 

No, it's not normal. Check if you have some data at the 'cards' table.

I'd recommend to extract again the database from the rar, overwrite it and use it from zero again.

As some people mentioned before, check if your antivirus is preventing the db from writing new information 'cause there should be a profile for your e-Amusement card...

I downloaded it and everything is fine but the background is seen in sd. How can I put it in HD? I tried renaming the video file and it came out in hd .. but after a few minutes the game crashed .. any solution to play with the background hd? help..

lo descargue y todo bien pero el fondo se ve en sd. como hago para ponerlo en hd?   intente cambiándole el nombre al archivo de video y se vio en hd.. pero luego de unos minutos el juego crashea..  alguna solución para jugar con el fondo hd ? ayuda..

Il y a 7 heures, camiloinstinct a dit :
I downloaded it and everything is fine but the background is seen in sd. How can I put it in HD? I tried renaming the video file and it came out in hd .. but after a few minutes the game crashed .. any solution to play with the background hd? help..

lo descargue y todo bien pero el fondo se ve en sd. como hago para ponerlo en hd?   intente cambiándole el nombre al archivo de video y se vio en hd.. pero luego de unos minutos el juego crashea..  alguna solución para jugar con el fondo hd ? ayuda..

Do you have all these files?
If you don't then please download them.
The link for all BGAs attached here: https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/cUBVDN2w/file.html
If you have them downloaded then please put DDR into HD mode.
(put the -ddr switch in the spice command in gamestart-spice.bat/gamestart.bat)

ddr_videos.png

https://youtu.be/8UQY2slVICI

Well this happens to me: I can play the new songs, dan and nonstops with any problem, the only bad thing that I can't fix is the background video, after 48 to 50 seconds it stops (look At the second 48 in the video) and if I change the video it crashes and the game just ends. Can someone help me with this problem, please?

hace 12 horas, piotr25691 dijo:

Do you have all these files?
If you don't then please download them.
The link for all BGAs attached here: https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/cUBVDN2w/file.html
If you have them downloaded then please put DDR into HD mode.
(put the -ddr switch in the spice command in gamestart-spice.bat/gamestart.bat)

ddr_videos.png

Btw thank you so much for sharing this link. I used these videos but with any video gives me that kind of problems.

Modifié par harlow

hace 23 horas, FeelTheXtasy dijo:

DLLs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8g1mnaerhrav9jz/2020040300-contents.rar/file (Unrar / Uncompress at <DDR A20 Folder>\contents\)

Background Videos: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nl9n8a8ugxnpk1q/ddra20_bg_gold.rar/file (Unrar / Uncompress at <DDR A20 Folder>\contents\data\mdb_apx\movie\background\)

You're welcome ;)

Thank you so much 😍 que dios y la virgen te lo paguen con muchos hijos 

HD Mode is only up to 1280 x 720. Even the actual DDR A20 Machine can't go up more than its intended resolution of 1280 x 720.

Also, if you still have the .wmv formats of the background videos, you can convert it with a much higher bitrate so that the final video will be less pixelated. But, using a much higher bitrate would mean increasing its intended filesize. By doing so, it will impact the performance of your game and crash unexpectedly.

Modifié par vinson77

I can't get butterfly to work with the latest update of A20 , it throws a 5-2002-2403 error, despite the request being received by the server ("ButterflyHttpServer - Request received: MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 (services.get)")

Any fix ?

12 hours ago, mambila2001 said:

I can't get butterfly to work with the latest update of A20 , it throws a 5-2002-2403 error, despite the request being received by the server ("ButterflyHttpServer - Request received: MDX:A:A:A:2020020300 (services.get)")

Any fix ?

You need 2 things to make it work:

1. gamemdx.dll with eamusement error fix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8g1mnaerhrav9jz/2020040300-contents.rar/file  credit to Polivosm and FeelTheXtasy

2. custom butterfly server (latest java 11 required)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7736gjd1s291os/Butterfly_(Build_20191018).rar/file  credit to FeelTheXtasy

Also disable your anti-virus when running this game as it is a known fact that several anti-viruses blocks the butterfly server and DDR A20 processes. Causing unexpected errors along the way.

Modifié par vinson77

10 hours ago, mambila2001 said:

Any fix ?

I hope you're using the database that's in the rar. I don't know precisely why with other databases and the one it generates it doesn't work and the DDR client makes no connection to Butterfly.

En 15/5/2020 a las 19:41, FeelTheXtasy dijo:

Oh, I forgot to share this. Someone was nice enough to add some fixes to Butterfly and build it.

Here it is: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7736gjd1s291os/Butterfly_(Build_20191018).rar/file

What's new:

• Tables for events are already added. Whenever you start your coin, it will announce some new songs added.
  • This version looks for the database "butterfly.sqlite" at the same directory where it's being executed. So the bat only needs the command java -jar Butterfly.jar.
  • The DB included comes from zero, but it's different from the one that the JAR generates. DDR A20 will always fail to connect to EA if you don't use the DB inside the rar.
  • It's saving scores. At least, the score for ΩVERSOUL during my play was saved. And it shows Dan progress in the card screen, @polivosm:o
  • 1st to 8th Dan available. Maybe Polivosm can lead us into Golden League and other 9th Dan, 10th Dan and Kaiden.
  • Sometimes it says that the card save was unsuccessful but I haven't had a problem with that. All data has been perfectly saved.
  • Added an icon I made a long time ago because I thought it looks nice as the icon for a shortcut to the bat.

excuse me. What should I write in the "Start server.bat" in this new versión of butterfly?
I am using the older one (1.1.0) and I put this: 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\villa\Dropbox\butterfly\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar

It Works perfectly but In this new versión I cant make it to work. I apreciate that you share with us this new versión but I just cant use it propperly. Can you or someone help me, please?

Modifié par harlow

2 hours ago, harlow said:

excuse me. What should I write in the "Start server.bat" in this new versión of butterfly?
I am using the older one (1.1.0) and I put this: 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\villa\Dropbox\butterfly\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar

It Works perfectly but In this new versión I cant make it to work. I apreciate that you share with us this new versión but I just cant use it propperly. Can you or someone help me, please?

Download the custom Butterfly Server, extract all of the contents on your Desktop and run the .bat file directly. No more additional modifications needed.

Butterfly v1.1.0 doesn't support MDX-001-2020020300. That's why you need to use the custom Butterfly Server for the Scores and Dan Class unlock to be saved.

Modifié par vinson77

Il y a 7 heures, vinson77 a dit :

You need 2 things to make it work:

1. gamemdx.dll with eamusement error fix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8g1mnaerhrav9jz/2020040300-contents.rar/file  credit to Polivosm and FeelTheXtasy

2. custom butterfly server (latest java 11 required)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7736gjd1s291os/Butterfly_(Build_20191018).rar/file  credit to FeelTheXtasy

Also disable your anti-virus when running this game as it is a known fact that several anti-viruses blocks the butterfly server and DDR A20 processes. Causing unexpected errors along the way.

I disabled my anti-virus, still the same.

Il y a 5 heures, FeelTheXtasy a dit :

I hope you're using the database that's in the rar. I don't know precisely why with other databases and the one it generates it doesn't work and the DDR client makes no connection to Butterfly.

Yes, I am using the database from the rar, I don't know why it doesn't work...

Just to make sure, the server adress is still localhost, right ?

Modifié par mambila2001

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...