Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

9 hours ago, B4SH-T said:

Not sure, but I think someone made a LOOONG tutorial of that here I guess, if not, it's easy, just create a text file starting with E004AB????? Inside the text(for example: E00409104EE74835) and in the Keypad options choose your text files and select your keyboard. In game press the + in the num pad and you're ready to go. 

Btw:

1) What do you mean it's not working? Does the games goes maintenance mode or something instead of "ONLINE"? 

2) Check the ea network on the service field is http://localhost (if you're using spice, the gamestart at the end should be:

spice -io -ddr

spice -io -ddr -arkmdxp3.dll

yeah im used spice tools i didnt tick maintenance mode on spicecfg.exe i just run gamestart-spice.bat it boot normally ea amuse card was inserted i did locate the txt file E00409104EE74835 as u mentioned the game i run ea local server but i dont know how to fix ea3-config.xml i think xml file need specific to fix to create login username on ea card 

so in this case this http://localhost on ea3-config.xml will fix on network to create username ea card on the game right?

Modifié par chennelyn

En 1/3/2020 a las 17:43, hanjm1207 dijo:

i checked these all option but...i can't play...

캡처.JPG

Hi,    please help, download ddra from the link on the page, but when downloading it I get the 201810220000 version, please someone to provide me with version 2019042200 to be able to upgrade to ddr A20. thanks

En 29/2/2020 a las 3:47, Towlesy27 dijo:

How are you able to add everything without the game crashing?  I'm assuming you have a workaround for the game not having enough memory I guess, eager to hear of any progress :very-good:

i modify all the "songs list" on gamemdx.dll and the song index too

27 minutes ago, juanin_37 said:

Hi,    please help, download ddra from the link on the page, but when downloading it I get the 201810220000 version, please someone to provide me with version 2019042200 to be able to upgrade to ddr A20. thanks

https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/

patch dll in this site(force cabinet type 6 to gold A20)

hi guys
I've just downloaded DDRA20 and spicetools and extracted them.
spicetools I extracted to the "DDRA\MDX-001-2019042200\contents" folder, then created a .BAT file in same directory, with command line "spice.exe -ea -w"
but it's not working for me and gives me the attached errors, I've also tried both the 64 version and normal spice am I missing something here?

spiceerror1.jpg

spiceerror2.jpg

hace 1 hora, nemesisnz dijo:

hi guys
I've just downloaded DDRA20 and spicetools and extracted them.
spicetools I extracted to the "DDRA\MDX-001-2019042200\contents" folder, then created a .BAT file in same directory, with command line "spice.exe -ea -w"
but it's not working for me and gives me the attached errors, I've also tried both the 64 version and normal spice am I missing something here?

spiceerror1.jpg

spiceerror2.jpg

wrong SRC files for SPICE (spice = 32bits, spice64 = 64bits)

En 7/3/2020 a las 23:43, xgeo23 dijo:

hello, where i can find the neccesary files to add more songs to ddr a? where i can rip it?

i have the mame chd's from ddr 1st mix to ddr extreme, can i rip the data from those CHD? and how can i rip it?

thanks for the help

6 hours ago, xgeo23 said:

i have the mame chd's from ddr 1st mix to ddr extreme, can i rip the data from those CHD? and how can i rip it?

thanks for the help

Yes you can rip the data but don't expect all of them to run flawlessly. You'll get more crashes to desktop (CTD) with that.

hace 12 horas, johnjorell dijo:

Yes you can rip the data but don't expect all of them to run flawlessly. You'll get more crashes to desktop (CTD) with that.

yes, i see... i tried to add "stomp to my beat" in a 2019 04 (dont remember) version of ddr a..when i select the song, the demo sound works and i enter to play, CTD, dont know what extra steps are required to add a song from a previous mixes.. but i am interested to know how to rip the data from old mixes :D

En 9/3/2020 a las 23:42, johnjorell dijo:

how you can rip the chd files? 

i make a trick for eliminate the CTD

How do I CLEAN uninstall this software?

I have totally corrupted the game trying to unlock the A20 songs, with no success.  I tried to restore the game back to A (2019422), both overwriting the existing "contents" folder, and deleting it entirely and starting fresh.  Also I wanted to move it out from the downloads folder onto another drive and it wont start if I do that.  It will only start from the download folder since that's where I unpacked it in a fit of excitement.  So it has written something into my OS.  How do I clean it out so I can start fresh?  BTW, Yes I know there was technically nothing installed.  It was unpacked and run with Spicetools.  Video worked right out of the gate.  After fooling around with the files suggested in this thread, I ended up with the A20 title screen,  a black bg and it hangs if it tries to play a video and in the attract sequence after the "How to play" demo.  If no one know or wants to keep people guessing it will an OS reinstall.  

Thanks to anyone willing to help.

En 15-03-2020 a las 1:35, GGA-TODD dijo:

How do I CLEAN uninstall this software?

I have totally corrupted the game trying to unlock the A20 songs, with no success.  I tried to restore the game back to A (2019422), both overwriting the existing "contents" folder, and deleting it entirely and starting fresh.  Also I wanted to move it out from the downloads folder onto another drive and it wont start if I do that.  It will only start from the download folder since that's where I unpacked it in a fit of excitement.  So it has written something into my OS.  How do I clean it out so I can start fresh?  BTW, Yes I know there was technically nothing installed.  It was unpacked and run with Spicetools.  Video worked right out of the gate.  After fooling around with the files suggested in this thread, I ended up with the A20 title screen,  a black bg and it hangs if it tries to play a video and in the attract sequence after the "How to play" demo.  If no one know or wants to keep people guessing it will an OS reinstall.  

Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Forget about reinstalling a clean OS. And the DDR (it doesn't leave any residual data instead of one or two things in the register) 

Can you take a pic of the ddr folder? For what you mention, need to register the dll for videos and run the "launcher" as admin. Btw, to make a ""clean install"" of ddr, just unpack all the files to a new folder

Thanks for the help with my uninstall.  I tried the video dll register again and it brought it back to DDR A.  I'll leave it there and wait to see if a newer dump comes along.  I appreciate your response.  Thanks again.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
Le 2.04.2020 à 22:22, cristian2294 a dit :

Hi. 

I have MAINTEANCE when the game runs. what can i do?

Thanks

Download this, run and rewrite the ea3-config,xml "<services __type="str>http://localhost/</services>" line to this, then run the game again.

<services __type="str">http://localhost:8080/</services>

eaLocalServer.exe

il y a 27 minutes, One Eternal Ash a dit :

I need support. i need to change from online to local mode.

Can someone help me.

2 options

1. spice eamusement server emulation - just download the last spicetools and config   after for modifying webUI-only options card like guidelines etc i  dont know how.   

2 . Butterfly Eamusement server -  download & install java - and download 

2.a - https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly/releases/download/1.1.0/butterfly-1.1.0.jar

2.b - create "run_server.bat" in same folder of  "butterfly-1.1.0.jar"  - modify him an put  this line 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Desktop\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar     - you can change the path  put your favorite path where you put butterfly-1.1.0.jar (logic)    <- this line will run the server local

2.c- ea3-config.xml  -  modifie <services>http://localhost</services>    and i dont know if change that make a thing <ssl __type="bool">0</ssl>.

with that  you can run the game in local mod and create a new card and save it .

2.d- change options -  open db.sqlite with a SQLite database browser - and change " ddr_16_profiles"  - you can find options to change here https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly.

dont forget to put your game in A:A:A  (english language)

Modifié par strider973

2 hours ago, strider973 said:

2 options

1. spice eamusement server emulation - just download the last spicetools and config   after for modifying webUI-only options card like guidelines etc i  dont know how.   

2 . Butterfly Eamusement server -  download & install java - and download 

2.a - https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly/releases/download/1.1.0/butterfly-1.1.0.jar

2.b - create "run_server.bat" in same folder of  "butterfly-1.1.0.jar"  - modify him an put  this line 

java -Ddb_path="C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Desktop\db.sqlite" -jar butterfly-1.1.0.jar     - you can change the path  put your favorite path where you put butterfly-1.1.0.jar (logic)    <- this line will run the server local

2.c- ea3-config.xml  -  modifie <services>http://localhost</services>    and i dont know if change that make a thing <ssl __type="bool">0</ssl>.

with that  you can run the game in local mod and create a new card and save it .

2.d- change options -  open db.sqlite with a SQLite database browser - and change " ddr_16_profiles"  - you can find options to change here https://github.com/skogaby/butterfly.

dont forget to put your game in A:A:A  (english language)

thanks for the help

11 hours ago, sankakuchan said:

Does anyone here using this dancepad for this game? Is it responsive and do arrows can be stepped simultaneously?

Thanks in adv.

Shopee_44afdd62bf3e7db54b0877aaee10e18a.jpg

First of all, use SpiceTools or BemaniTools configuration tools to configure this pad, yes, you can use a dancepad like this, i tested with mine, set event mode on, configure in slot 1 or 2 on your configuration tolls these arrows to respectives arrows in keyboard, but the MENU ARROWS: move left - X move right - O, tringle or square for - menu up or down and the start button for start, this is my configuration.

but if do you prefer using the emulated E-amausemet card i recommend to use a separate USB keyboard that have only numbers and enter.

Modifié par Arcadudo

14 hours ago, Arcadudo said:

First of all, use SpiceTools or BemaniTools configuration tools to configure this pad, yes, you can use a dancepad like this, i tested with mine, set event mode on, configure in slot 1 or 2 on your configuration tolls these arrows to respectives arrows in keyboard, but the MENU ARROWS: move left - X move right - O, tringle or square for - menu up or down and the start button for start, this is my configuration.

but if do you prefer using the emulated E-amausemet card i recommend to use a separate USB keyboard that have only numbers and enter.

Thank you, I was looking for a cheap dancepad 

much appreciated

18 hours ago, Arcadudo said:

My pad cant read up+down and left+right jumps. Help?

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...