Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution A20 (Konami)

palitroque

Messages recommandés

I have a20 set up with bemanitools and the butterfly server, but I can't scan in after around 3 games and I have to restart the actual game to scan again. I also removed the announcer but can't find the source file of the crowd noises and I would like to remove those as well

Modifié par Romboyz
Wording

6 hours ago, Romboyz said:

The thread mentions editing musicdb to get some of the hidden songs to show up, but where is it and how should it be edited?

Go to https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/ddra.html and enable "Force Cabinet Type 6"

Thanks for that, didn't realize thats what that option meant.

Anyone have issues with making the sound go through HDMI (TV) rather then the computer speakers?

Edit: Also some songs seem to freeze and do nothing

Modifié par IcyPhoenix

• 2 semaines après...

Absolutely fantastic work here for the community; serious kudos. I was able to get vanilla DDR A working, but am having difficulty with this A20 build. What exactly am I looking to put into my spiceworks batch file to get this working? Additionally, has a definitive fix been established for the songs with videos freezing/misbehaving?

Been having some difficulty getting everything running with Butterfly. Despite getting the server working and everything looking correct, when I hold "+" I get the "network is busy" error and cannot progress. Looking at the spice logs, I see the attached error. Is something going on with "cardmng"?

card issues.png

On 1/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, Darkogazza said:

Been having some difficulty getting everything running with Butterfly. Despite getting the server working and everything looking correct, when I hold "+" I get the "network is busy" error and cannot progress. Looking at the spice logs, I see the attached error. Is something going on with "cardmng"?

card issues.png

Try restarting your butterfly.

Modifié par johnjorell

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Créer...