Aller au contenu

Sega Tri-force game emulations

sky2310

Messages recommandés

11 hours ago, scooby said:

Voici une capture d'Ă©cran avec les deux messages d'erreurs. Comme tu peux le voir aussi, les graphiques sont Ă  l'ouest.

Et à l 'ouverture de l'iso, il y a une série d'erreurs : Invalid read from 0x00000014 PC = ...

Si tu as une idée ?

Dolphin-5.0-FZero.png

Pardon j'avais uploade la mauvaise archive qui manquait les fontes et d'autres trucs. Essaye ca: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v2fi5antib9slu3/Dolphin_Triforce_v2.7z/file

Modifié par ducon2016

De mon côté j'ai toujours les mêmes erreurs avec la seconde version.

Le jeu semble se lancer car j'entends seulement les bruits en fond et l'Ă©cran reste noir comme sur la capture.

Sans titre.png

On dirait qu'il y a un pb avec ma carte graphique. Trop ancienne? S'il faut une 3090 pour jouer à un jeu de 2002 autant s'acheter la borne qui coute aussi chère que la carte.

Modifié par Safur

9 hours ago, Safur said:

De mon côté j'ai toujours les mêmes erreurs avec la seconde version.

Le jeu semble se lancer car j'entends seulement les bruits en fond et l'Ă©cran reste noir comme sur la capture.

Sans titre.png

On dirait qu'il y a un pb avec ma carte graphique. Trop ancienne? S'il faut une 3090 pour jouer à un jeu de 2002 autant s'acheter la borne qui coute aussi chère que la carte.

Non ca doit marcher sur 1070, ca marche sur ma vieille 1060. Dans les options graphiques essaye autre chose que opengl.

Modifié par ducon2016

• 2 semaines après...

I  set up my G27 controls in the config , but the games coin input ony works if you set the profile to dinput keyboard at first  (wheel is not working when you select this profile)

It doesnt work if you set your profile to SDL / Logitech G27 coin input doesnt work from the box (so the wheel works in game)

• 2 mois après...

hello...it's good that we have playable versions of vs4 in dolphin triforce. To complete the virtua striker saga of the triforce plate, the only thing missing is to add or make playable the 2002 Japanese version of virtua striker (korea-japan ball) and the Japanese version of virtua striker 4 (adidas pelias ball). The Japanese vs4 version does not load and the Japanese vs2002 does not load either (it always loads the export version even though the iso is the correct one for Japan). Greetings and thanks for everything!

On 16-3-2022 at 10:36, Moksi said:

I  set up my G27 controls in the config , but the games coin input ony works if you set the profile to dinput keyboard at first  (wheel is not working when you select this profile)

It doesnt work if you set your profile to SDL / Logitech G27 coin input doesnt work from the box (so the wheel works in game)

ANybody that has this setup to work with a FE  since the controls dont work from the getgo for me , it does mean when i launch triforce roms each time require to switch controller profiles before i can play

• 2 mois après...

Hi There 

This is amazing and works great after hours of trying to do myself.

I have 1 issue though when i set up the resolution and set up the controls on one version of dolphin for Mario kart GP for example it changes for all the 4 versions of dolphin 

is there any way I can separate them into different folders so this doesn’t happen or change settings to rectify?

I have got this to work perfectly with big box aswell except controls issue

Thanks in advance

Modifié par SLUGIE

• 3 semaines après...

Salut,

Créer un dossier Dolphin MKAGP1 uniquement pour ce jeu

Salut @Ducon2016, Merci pour la version 309 Patchée de MKAGP1. Cependant, il manque le fameux bouton "B / Cancel" qui permet de descendre et monter lors des options. Peux-tu l'activer STP ?

Modifié par line

• The sujet was featured
  • 3 mois après...

Hello everyone,, I'm trying to emulate Virtua Striker 2006 (export) which one of my favourite games a s a kid, but even on my RTX3080 + high end CPU, I'm not able to make it work "properly".

I'm having a lot of massive slowdowns that make the game almost unplayable.

Changing the resolution, upscaling the game etc didn't change a thing so I presume it isn't hardware related, and trying to use OpenGL give texture issues.

Eventho, something quiet weird is that even if I am having a really slow game, it doesn't give me any texture issue (like the black textures we can see in the videos).

Thanks in advance for your help and excuse me to bother y'all!

1 hour ago, Zen_B7 said:

What CPU ?

Are you sure the CPU does not have a integrated GPU, on which the game runs unintentionally  ?

It's a 5600X so there's really no possibility of it (and I've forced my GPU to run it through Nvidia to change some graphics settings too), but in the end, I'm always getting a slow game with Dolphin_Triforce_brodostar-4.0-310.1-x64-portable.zip and Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 (Export)

Modifié par Tathan

4 hours ago, Tathan said:

It's a 5600X so there's really no possibility of it (and I've forced my GPU to run it through Nvidia to change some graphics settings too), but in the end, I'm always getting a slow game with Dolphin_Triforce_brodostar-4.0-310.1-x64-portable.zip and Virtua Striker 4 Ver.2006 (Export)

There is a more optimized build here  

But 5600X is not a high-end CPU. 

High End CPU is something like Ryzen 5 7600 / Core i5-13600 or better.

15 hours ago, compnwl said:

There is a more optimized build here  

But 5600X is not a high-end CPU. 

High End CPU is something like Ryzen 5 7600 / Core i5-13600 or better.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I meant it because seeing some configs saying that they could run the game without any issue, I was a bit shocked that mine wouldn't.

Thanks a bunch for your kind help!

NB: With dolphin_tri_x64_20_01_2023.rar, Virtua Striker 4 doesn't even run (fatal error on boot) and after some workaround, just a black screen :/

I presume it's my fault but can't find any other version, sorry for the annoyance. 

NB2: Fixed!! I don't know why,  but the default settings were "Direct3D 12", switching to Direct3D 11 solved the issue... and now, I can even use Direct 3D 12 without any lag or issue. I presume it was just bugged for wathever reason. Thanks everyone for your help!

Modifié par Tathan

5 hours ago, Tathan said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, I meant it because seeing some configs saying that they could run the game without any issue, I was a bit shocked that mine wouldn't.

Thanks a bunch for your kind help!

NB: With dolphin_tri_x64_20_01_2023.rar, Virtua Striker 4 doesn't even run (fatal error on boot) and after some workaround, just a black screen :/

I presume it's my fault but can't find any other version, sorry for the annoyance. 

NB2: Fixed!! I don't know why,  but the default settings were "Direct3D 12", switching to Direct3D 11 solved the issue... and now, I can even use Direct 3D 12 without any lag or issue. I presume it was just bugged for wathever reason. Thanks everyone for your help!

You don't need a powerful rig to run the newer Dolphin Triforce builds, but you will struggle to run some Namco 246/256 games on Play! Emulator for now.

Also all games works now at 4K 60fps even on my rig that is way weaker than yours. The only one left is "F-Zero AX - Monster Ride" . You can use Vulkan API too.

• 7 mois après...

@compnwl The most powerful rigs are not necessarily the fastest with dolphin, it depends a lot on single core performance, where an i5 processor can outperform a Xeon  8362 32c/64t Platinum chip costing £13,000 running @2.8ghz, nobody could consider this a weaker processor than a mid range I5 costing less that £200 yet it would have weaker performance than a 6core i5 at 4,0ghz in Dolphin, leaving aside the architecture to simplify the raw clock speed is the biggest factor, not the processing power. 

On 12/01/2024 at 22:22, GingerJazz said:

@compnwl The most powerful rigs are not necessarily the fastest with dolphin, it depends a lot on single core performance, where an i5 processor can outperform a Xeon  8362 32c/64t Platinum chip costing £13,000 running @2.8ghz, nobody could consider this a weaker processor than a mid range I5 costing less that £200 yet it would have weaker performance than a 6core i5 at 4,0ghz in Dolphin, leaving aside the architecture to simplify the raw clock speed is the biggest factor, not the processing power. 

1. You quoted a very old post of mine.

2. The most powerful CPUs have the fastest singlecore performance, so in other words its still the most powerful rigs, for gaming. But we are talking about CPUs for gaming not for workstation/encoding. 

@compnwl apologies, I do take your point dude about it being an old post, I was just mentioning your post to clarify the point to people, who might be looking to buy new hardware that speed and processing power are not the same thing and you don't need a high end processor to run games at full speed because, you would be paying for features that you did not need for emulation, although this is changing over time in the likes of Mame which is usually able to use multiple threads at the same time as do a few others like Flycast Rcps3 etc but in the context you were talking, what you are saying was absolutely accurate and I did not intend to suggest otherwise, just to dispel the myth that more expensive is always faster for every use and that the law of diminishing returns is one that is still valid.

Modifié par GingerJazz

1 hour ago, GingerJazz said:

@compnwl apologies, I do take your point dude about it being an old post, I was just mentioning your post to clarify the point to people, who might be looking to buy new hardware that speed and processing power are not the same thing and you don't need a high end processor to run games at full speed because, you would be paying for features that you did not need for emulation, although this is changing over time in the likes of Mame which is usually able to use multiple threads at the same time as do a few others like Flycast Rcps3 etc but in the context you were talking, what you are saying was absolutely accurate and I did not intend to suggest otherwise, just to dispel the myth that more expensive is always faster for every use and that the law of diminishing returns is one that is still valid.

Its because we don't have "low end" processors nowadays. But otherwise the i3-14100 (cheapest top tier singlethread CPU) can run anything at 4K 60FPS (even Play!) except the RPCS3 and Xenia, these ones still need a more workloads (more than 8 threads).