Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Dariusburst: Another Chronicle / EX (TTX2)

gaheli99

Messages recommandés

• 3 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...

i cant get this game to work for me someway

if i start the game it stays black with credits displaying in the lower screen but further nothing happens ??

im on win 7

DO you need the latest Jconfig to run the game even when using TP ?

• 1 mois après...

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai suivi ce tuto, donc le jeu se lance en fenêtré.

Pour l'avoir en Fullscreen, j'utilise game loader all rh (0.3.6.6), lorsque j'exécute le jeu il ne prends pas en compte mes conf de boutons dans jconfig.

Dans GALL je lui ai bien coché la case use jconfig.

Pouvez vous m'aider ? svp

Merci

Modifié par atalec

Invité student123
On 4/2/2020 at 8:07 AM, Moksi said:

i cant get this game to work for me someway

if i start the game it stays black with credits displaying in the lower screen but further nothing happens ??

im on win 7

DO you need the latest Jconfig to run the game even when using TP ?

I have the same issues, shows I IO at the top and nothing happens. Tried with JCONFIG. Any tricks to get it to work?

Invité student123
12 minutes ago, DEMONSEEDLING said:

Game works flawlessly through latest Teknoparrot on windows 10 no messing around needed, im using an xbox 360 pad afterglow. Im using the Upgraded EX Version

Yep, you are correct, will stop messing with this one on jconfig. Already working on technoparrot under the same profile as regular darius burst so just copied that profile and created a new entry called DARIUS Burst EX and it worked like a charm with the Loader from Mutleey. Thanks guys!!!

Invité student123
24 minutes ago, DEMONSEEDLING said:

NP enjoy it, i was waiting for it to work aswell. Had a lot of great TP updates, even Battle gear 4 tuned works now , waited a year for it. SHAME no HD patch though, looks a bit crap.

Yeah, noticed that. One of the reason I usually go with jconfig or Taito All game loader first. Better than not working at all however :)

Invité trouby
On 09/04/2019 at 5:58 PM, linglang said:

Thank you for this AWESOME release !!

Thanks at @gaheli99 Emuline, and theTeknoParrot Team for a quick update for supporting this game.

Collectors and loader programmers, should work more often together like this .....

^_^:very-good:

Once again, thanks to all those involved.

p.s.

Is this a four player game ?

The first TTX3 release supported by TeknoParrot ?

:bravo:

i disagree lingy rery much 5 dorrers

On 4/14/2019 at 2:07 PM, joeplay said:

Finally I managed to run this game correctly with jconfig: no reverse screen, sound working, english language, controls working and unlock A - B.

I want to share my game folder.

You should only extract this file in the GameFiles folder and overwrite all the files.

The controls are the keyboard but you can change it in the jconfig menu.

Enjoy it !!!

https://mega.nz/#!fF1X1YBY!FG9-JYa3FlbnEU0Gi7rzzSeXxyORmQSJOeA2zmdh2jw

Thanks for that!  I have no clue what I was doing wrong.  Even with todays version of TP I could not get this to run at all.  Then I went down the JConfig rabbit hole and it kept crashing.  I dunno, maybe unzipping it again is what helped the most but you just took all guess work out of it.  Cheers mate!

EDIT:

I was trying to get the bezel working with GameLoader but when I use GL it seems to ignore init.ini???  I get the flip issue, horrible resolution. I told it to use JConfig.  Are there any other settings to specify in GL?

Modifié par ISOHaven

• 2 semaines après...

6/6/2020

UPDATE : add Bezel without instruction card

File >> Fix Ratio HD 16∶9 1080p+ Reshade new Bezel [DBAC EX] < MEGA / 7zip / 10 Mo >

Bezel view :

Bezel-Marquee-only.png  Marquee style only // added into the updated 7zip File

3/6/2020

salut, j'ai maj le pack ReShade+ Bezel, correction du ratio pour du 16/9 1080p (je pense que cela pourrait marcher pour d'autres resolutions 16/9, a tester.)

hi, i updated the pack "ReShade+ Bezel", now it's correct game ratio for 1080p 16:9 (i guess that it should work on more 16:9 resolutions, free to test & report.)

Bezel view :
Bezel.png  Marquee + Instruction Card style

thanks for all the great works guys !!!

Modifié par Simon Belmont

• 2 semaines après...

Hello team! Im using Jconfig and this Reshare applies a CRT deformation image with curved edges etc...

Its not posibble play in full screen whiout aply any fillter above? I try to modify CRT presets filter replacing all values to 0, but not work well.

How did you get it to go fullscreen without stretching or deformation? Like this @Solo video:

Modifié par Keroro

• 1 mois après...
On 14-4-2019 at 23:07, joeplay said:

Finally I managed to run this game correctly with jconfig: no reverse screen, sound working, english language, controls working and unlock A - B.

I want to share my game folder.

You should only extract this file in the GameFiles folder and overwrite all the files.

The controls are the keyboard but you can change it in the jconfig menu.

Enjoy it !!!

https://mega.nz/#!fF1X1YBY!FG9-JYa3FlbnEU0Gi7rzzSeXxyORmQSJOeA2zmdh2jw

Thanks for the files , this 1 works nice

• 1 mois après...
  • 4 mois après...

Hey Guys,

I'm using JConfig with v1.05 and am having trouble with controls in the test menu to input unlock B password. When I go into the test mode, the selection arrow just keeps cycling up and down making it impossible to control to even enter the password area. Is there any way to fix or bypass this?

Any help is truly appreciated.

1 minute ago, buck116 said:

Hey Guys,

I'm using JConfig with v1.05 and am having trouble with controls in the test menu to input unlock B password. When I go into the test mode, the selection arrow just keeps cycling up and down making it impossible to control to even enter the password area. Is there any way to fix or bypass this?

Any help is truly appreciated.

Hi
Why don’t you use tp for it? Both versions of the game works fine with it

Modifié par R.R.Z.

4 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Hi
Why don’t you use tp for it? Both versions of the game works fine with it

Hey R.R.Z.,

Thanks for the info. I tried TP with it and I was geting crashes randomly. Using JConfig, everything in game is working great, just the test menu controls are freaking out. Just trying to enter the unlock B password. 

Thanks.

Modifié par buck116

2 minutes ago, buck116 said:

Hey R.R.Z.,

Thanks for the info. I tried TP with it and I was geting crashes randomly. Using JConfig, everything in game is working great, just the test menu controls are freaking out. Just trying to enter the unlock B password. 

Thanks.

Random crashes? good to know I tested both but never played it more then a couple of minutes of the first stage well i hope it’ll work fine 

good evening 

Is chronicle mode working in the EX version for you guys? 

Game plays fine, but when i goto chronicle mode it doesn't work properly. 

As you can see in the picture. It goes through these screens then it crashes.  The game otherwise works perfectly. Just not chronicle mode. 

Chronicle mode works perfectly on the 1.05 version, not on EX version. 

2021-02-08-18_36_33-Test-of-the-Day.png.e193d0509b9201f014f43447e24b19f8.png

Modifié par arcadeforty

• 8 mois après...

I made some changes to the settings of the "CRTGeomMOD.ini" file created by Simon Belmont to remove the CRT filter and also not to display the Bezel. For those who prefer the sharpest image with black bars at the top and bottom.

6185bd166b03f_Semttulo.jpg.911e6db859fbdab64ec88d6e24e4be02.jpg6185bd13218cf_Semttulo2.jpg.14f9c4d87537178ec672b20fe8b05e83.jpg

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pcqmpt_bKa5Z3rwsG4UyY7bfj0ugYppB/view?usp=sharing

just extract in the folder "GameFiles".

• 2 mois après...
  • 2 mois après...

Is the EX version Japanese only ???

Setting 1 for English doesn't change anything.

The normal AC version works for me fine in English.

On 11/6/2021 at 12:25 AM, LongnPlay said:

I made some changes to the settings of the "CRTGeomMOD.ini" file created by Simon Belmont to remove the CRT filter and also not to display the Bezel. For those who prefer the sharpest image with black bars at the top and bottom.

6185bd166b03f_Semttulo.jpg.911e6db859fbdab64ec88d6e24e4be02.jpg6185bd13218cf_Semttulo2.jpg.14f9c4d87537178ec672b20fe8b05e83.jpg

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pcqmpt_bKa5Z3rwsG4UyY7bfj0ugYppB/view?usp=sharing

just extract in the folder "GameFiles".

Does it work for both version AC + AC EX ?

Modifié par 18Phoenix

• 1 an après...

Anyone still have Dariusburst AC? I can not find a link anywhere for this game.
Realize this is a old thread. But all links are dead now. Thanks.

Modifié par safesinger

• 6 mois après...

Hi Guys,

Any reason why i cant get DBAC or EX to run on my Windows 10 [22h2 19045] i7 2600 PC 16Gb Ram 1060 6Gb GFX latest teknoparrot [1037]

When it will run Ok on my Windows 11 i5 111th gen 16gb ram inbuilt gfx?? latest teknoparrot [1037]

Very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Webster

• 2 mois après...
On 2/8/2021 at 8:43 AM, arcadeforty said:

Is chronicle mode working in the EX version for you guys? 

Game plays fine, but when i goto chronicle mode it doesn't work properly. 

As you can see in the picture. It goes through these screens then it crashes.  The game otherwise works perfectly. Just not chronicle mode. 

Chronicle mode works perfectly on the 1.05 version, not on EX version. 

2021-02-08-18_36_33-Test-of-the-Day.png.e193d0509b9201f014f43447e24b19f8.png

Same problem here, in Teknoparrot
I will try on JConfig and check if it works better there