Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Guitar Hero Arcade (Raw Thrills) [READY2PLAY]

Mohkerz

Messages recommandés

On 3/27/2019 at 3:02 AM, Manson976 said:

gha.png

And pleased to report the 360 GUITAR Controller works without mapping :)

Now if I could figure out unlocking all the stuff and fix the insert coins happy days...

how many song of this game??

• 3 semaines après...

Hi. After a bit of advice. What controllers will work with this? Can you use PS3 guitars with this or are xbox 360 guitars the only compatible controllers?  Presumably the Xbox 360 needs a dongle? Most of the 360 guitars on eBay don't have a dongle included and the ones that do are really pricey. After a low cost option to be able to use a guitar rather than a standard controller.

Modifié par chrisino

Can't seem to get a standard Xbox controller working with this. I've downloaded the game from the first post and also downloaded different versions with and without the DLLs/configs mentioned in numerous posts, renamed and deleted files but no joy. I've tried to load as a standalone and also via teknoparrot and no matter what I map it to it doesn't work with my standard games controller. Can anyone provide a working version with a standard windows controller config?

• 1 mois après...
  • 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
On 18.7.2021 at 2:16 AM, Rex2573 said:

It works fine for me with tp

the only issue my friend is on my list

on tp thread page 791 i use xbox joypad with xinput

and the latest patch of trymado

Modifié par R.R.Z.

2 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

It works fine for me with tp

the only issue my friend is on my list

on tp thread page 791 i use xbox joypad with xinput

and the latest patch of trymado

just tried my friend..i have erased every saves and i have tried again with 1,05 patch but in game at the selection screen of the Songs my pad does not work.. 

2 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

just tried my friend..i have erased every saves and i have tried again with 1,05 patch but in game at the selection screen of the Songs my pad does not work.. 

If it’s from vm website after the folder extracted remove the ini file of tp then set it as usual on tp

and the inputs should work 

2 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

If it’s from vm website after the folder extracted remove the ini file of tp then set it as usual on tp

and the inputs should work 

done my friend...bu the strange matter is that if i play it in windowed mode all is ok... when i started instead it i full screen mode...the game is ok except for the selection song screen where the pad does not work in up or down direction..tried several times but it is a crazy situation

7 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

done my friend...bu the strange matter is that if i play it in windowed mode all is ok... when i started instead it i full screen mode...the game is ok except for the selection song screen where the pad does not work in up or down direction..tried several times but it is a crazy situation

I’m glad the inputs works for you now and regarding the full screen have a look a few post above on this page I wrote about the full screen solution also there’s a hd option on tp 

enjoy

6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

I’m glad the inputs works for you now and regarding the full screen have a look a few post above on this page I wrote about the full screen solution also there’s a hd option on tp 

enjoy

i know my friend this path to do  but when i start it in full screen it give me this problem in selection songs screen..in other words..in selection screen songs the list of the songs begin to do up and down automatically

4 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

i know my friend this path to do  but when i start it in full screen it give me this problem in selection songs screen..in other words..in selection screen songs the list of the songs begin to do up and down automatically

Try to set the up and down on tp with dpad or analog stick it might solve the issue 

12 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Try to set the up and down on tp with dpad or analog stick it might solve the issue 

tried but nothing to do..the game works perfect in every section except for i repeat the selection songs screen...where the list of songs begin to go in down direction and does not allow me to go in upper sense

7 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

tried but nothing to do..the game works perfect in every section except for i repeat the selection songs screen...where the list of songs begin to go in down direction and does not allow me to go in upper sense

Some games on tp behaves differently for users for some works perfectly for some don’t 

the reason? who knows 

and like other games it’ll remain a mystery😂

• 1 mois après...
20 minutes ago, darky2003 said:

i'm getting: there was a problem finding or creating one of the game's standard registry enties. pleas contact aspyr support.  

any idea's?

Running ,exe as administrator ?

• 4 semaines après...

I've got everything up and running but is there anyway of changing from orange doing what green should do in the menus? When it says to press green I have to press orange. Also you can't anchor the buttons, in a song whenever I press any colours it auto strums too which also leads to, how do I make strum work? Thanks

Modifié par rbby258

• 2 semaines après...

I tried everything I could think of to have any of my input devices work.

I have a RB4 Stratocaster connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter and Guitarsniffer, but no matter what I try only two buttons are recognized (green and red) and they are in the wrong position. Tried using a keyboard and Xbox One controller but there are no keys that work apparently (except ESC which immediately closes the game). Tried using x360ce as well with no effect.

I would greatly appreciate anyone helping me out! Thanks!

• 2 semaines après...
On 10/19/2021 at 1:35 PM, ghfan said:

I tried everything I could think of to have any of my input devices work.

I have a RB4 Stratocaster connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter and Guitarsniffer, but no matter what I try only two buttons are recognized (green and red) and they are in the wrong position. Tried using a keyboard and Xbox One controller but there are no keys that work apparently (except ESC which immediately closes the game). Tried using x360ce as well with no effect.

I would greatly appreciate anyone helping me out! Thanks!

get rid or rename the files directinput and xinput  then it should work

39 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

He is selfish and arrogant. So don't worry about him and move on. :very-good:

i imagine that all the ones who do all the hard work are prob tired of us who dont do the hard work asking for shit all the time, im guilty of this and so are most on here. he has the smarts so im ready to apologize and wish him the best, and thanks for all the cracks

• 2 mois après...

Forgive me how may i obtain the idden debug menu ( with Career...Training...Coop..etc. Options)of this game with the images similar to Legends of rock? 

Modifié par Rex2573

7 minutes ago, bigdenny said:

Not sure as this has pc version hacked up into arcade

So the 1 released ain’t the 2009 arcade ver

it’s a mix of both arcade+pc?

thanks

Modifié par R.R.Z.

12 minutes ago, bigdenny said:

Correct. I did the correct one recently, but would need io and some reg data aspire thing patched. Right now it just has dongle/envelope removed. 

keep up the hard work it would be nice to see the guitar hero arcade working.