Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Guitar Hero Arcade (Raw Thrills) [READY2PLAY]

Mohkerz

Messages recommandés

My game still crashes when the Star Power meter fills up. I have used the latest files, including GHA_exe-crashfix-v1.7z. The games both run as admin with the full screen optimizations checked. I can start the game, hit notes with my Xbox guitar controller, and everything seems to work fine. That is, until the star power fills up and the game freezes. Am I missing something? Thanks and sorry for being dumb. I've read this entire thread about 2-3 times now and I am still confused. I am running Windows 10 if it matters. 

EDIT - someone sent me a mega link to the latest. I needed patch_v4-crashfix+freeplay+UNLOCKALL.7z which fixed my issue. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Modifié par nickels55

Le 22/02/2020 à 19:21, supovitz a dit :

I'm getting no audio out on this....  

Anyone out there?

Ok I solved this too by deleting this folder %userprofile%\Documents\Aspyr\Guitar Hero III\Save but I still cannot start the game :( => solved my control problem too by replacing dinput8.dll and deleting  xinput 13.dll. I launching the game via TP and keep dinpu8.dll even if TP ask you to remove it ! If you delete it controls / remapping will not work 

Modifié par Gougoule

• 2 semaines après...
Le 06/04/2020 à 21:34, nickels55 a dit :

My game still crashes when the Star Power meter fills up. I have used the latest files, including GHA_exe-crashfix-v1.7z. The games both run as admin with the full screen optimizations checked. I can start the game, hit notes with my Xbox guitar controller, and everything seems to work fine. That is, until the star power fills up and the game freezes. Am I missing something? Thanks and sorry for being dumb. I've read this entire thread about 2-3 times now and I am still confused. I am running Windows 10 if it matters. 

EDIT - someone sent me a mega link to the latest. I needed patch_v4-crashfix+freeplay+UNLOCKALL.7z which fixed my issue. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Hi! i have the same problem with the star Power, Where are you fond this patch ? or it's possible to send it to me please? 

Modifié par lukudo

• 4 semaines après...
En 6/4/2020 a las 16:34, nickels55 dijo:

Mi juego todavía falla cuando el medidor de Star Power se llena. He usado los últimos archivos, incluido GHA_exe-crashfix-v1.7z. Ambos juegos se ejecutan como administradores con las optimizaciones de pantalla completa marcadas. Puedo iniciar el juego, tocar notas con mi controlador de guitarra Xbox, y todo parece funcionar bien. Es decir, hasta que el poder estelar se llene y el juego se congele. ¿Me estoy perdiendo de algo? Gracias y perdón por ser tonto. He leído todo este hilo aproximadamente 2-3 veces y todavía estoy confundido. Estoy ejecutando Windows 10 si es importante. 

EDITAR - alguien me envió un mega enlace a la última. Necesitaba patch_v4-crashfix + freeplay + UNLOCKALL.7z que solucionó mi problema. ¡PROBLEMA RESUELTO!

Hello, would you be so kind to send me that link? the game asks me to put a coin.
Thank you !!!

Il y a 11 heures, Gougoule a dit :

could you share this link .This could help others people ! thnakyou 

Hello, voici le lien du  patch_v4-crashfix+freeplay+UNLOCKALL.7z  (here's the link )  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z5OhO1olKivPXIu8TdJ7_Z7pSnZRZCl2

il y a 17 minutes, Gougoule a dit :

merci. trés sympa...et on pourra en faire des mirroirs si besoin ! 

Yes au cas où 😊Bon par contre j'ai quand même quelques crash avec ce patch. En relançant plusieurs fois ca passe mais c'est un peu lourd. 

• 1 mois après...

Hi,
This game works very well in my main pc (Win 10 x64) but in my arcade cabinet pc (Win 7 x64) controls don't work at all, tryied to delete/renaming dinput.dll or xinput...dll with no luck.

I am able to access the main menù by editing the xinputter file but it seems to ignore any button related settings.

Maybe a problem with some peripherals? since i have Mouse+Keyboard, 2 Xbox360 wired pad, 1 aimtrack lightgun + IR bar, Ipac and Ledblinky board all connected to the pc.

• 1 mois après...
3 ore fa, july2779 ha scritto:

have you try to play this game with new teknoparrot. i try with win 10 64 bit it work perfect

sincerely not..i would prefer to play it without parrot since it should run perfectly they say..

• 2 semaines après...

so i managed to get 2 players working the only problem i have is with x360ce the debug menu comes up when i do star power haha is there anyway to disable to debug menu from popping up? i wish i would have know how to use the x360ce now because im using a guitar for player 1 and 360 pad for player 2 

Modifié par Bootleg

• 2 semaines après...
  • 1 mois après...
  • 3 semaines après...

Got an issue on my side, the game FULLY works yes. But the notes are a big jittery but still fully playable and not all songs are there. it only has the first two sets like Guitar Hero 3 Console, i used the unlocker and everything but it still doesnt work. its like default Guitar Hero.

EDIT : Got the save stuff working. Forgot to delete the save under the documents and all. But now its just a bit jittery and the top of the screen flickers and its set to my resolution.

Modifié par Akshuls

• 3 semaines après...
Invité axel1903
the game works perfect for me on win 10 with xbox 360 controller, but only 1 player I can't give star the second player. in the test menu the 2 controls work but in the game only the first one. Has anyone been able to play with 2 players?

On 4/4/2019 at 2:51 AM, Mohkerz said:

dx

Can anyone give me some assistance please? I got this game running on my PC, works and everything, I got it all downloaded on my PC in my cabinet. I made sure to check the two boxes in the compatibility settings, Soon as I launch "GHA_LAUNCHER_v1_admin" my task bar disappears for maybe 10 - 15 seconds and then nothing happens. I'm not sure what else to do because the game runs on my other pc with no problems, I'm just trying to get it installed on my cabinet. 

• 2 semaines après...

I just downloaded this, and got the game to run, but on the attract screen the only button that does anything is the Blue fret on my Xplorer controller which goes to a settings menu of sorts, and on the attract screen holding the select button will cause a dialog on the top of the screen to appear showing debug button commands, none of which I can use. How do I just start the game? BTW the only controller plugged in when playing this is my Xplorer controller which works perfectly fine on other games like Clone Hero, and Guitar Hero II.

Hello , Please!!!!  would anyone be able to help me with this game?  Ive gotten the game to load up fine in TP and On its own but can not get any controls to work.  I am using win10 and also have latest version of TP.  I am using the dump on the very first page that the GREAT MOHKERZ has (Thanks Again Sir!!!).  I have an xbox 360 controller and also a xbox GH Guitar to use!!!   Thanks for any help guys!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, arandomemail said:

The game loads the main menu but none of the inputs, work and the game just sits there. Any ideas as to why?. I've tried setting TeknoParrot to both xinout and dinput, still nothing. 

Same for me my friend.......hopefully someone could help us :)

12 hours ago, atrain9 said:

Same for me my friend.......hopefully someone could help us :)

Alright after a lot of trial and error I finally got it working (know idea WHY it works now). Removed the game from TeknoParrot. Searched for and deleted all files named to Guitar Hero or Aspyr on my computer (there were some in the documents folder, some in appdata, and I think somewhere else). Downloaded the game and patch from here. Added the game in TeknoParrot again. Set the game location to GHA.exe and set the controls before I launched the game the first time (messing with them after it ran once made it not work and I had to do the entire process over again). Used Dinput (couldn't get xinput to work...again, no idea why). Hope it works for you. 

1 hour ago, cheekyfooker said:

has anybody found a way to alter or higher the resolution ? ...i have to set my desktop to 720 to get full screen ....wont run with windowed un checked in tp loader

If you want to play it full screen enter ghe.exe properties/compatibility and mark disable full screen etc and run this program etc apply and ok the on tp settings uncheck windwed and check hd option 

1 minute ago, R.R.Z. said:

If you want to play it full screen enter ghe.exe properties/compatibility and mark disable full screen etc and run this program etc apply and ok the on tp settings uncheck windwed and check hd option 

thank you    i'll try this

11 hours ago, arandomemail said:

Alright after a lot of trial and error I finally got it working (know idea WHY it works now). Removed the game from TeknoParrot. Searched for and deleted all files named to Guitar Hero or Aspyr on my computer (there were some in the documents folder, some in appdata, and I think somewhere else). Downloaded the game and patch from here. Added the game in TeknoParrot again. Set the game location to GHA.exe and set the controls before I launched the game the first time (messing with them after it ran once made it not work and I had to do the entire process over again). Used Dinput (couldn't get xinput to work...again, no idea why). Hope it works for you. 

Thanks a lot I will report back sir !

• 3 semaines après...
  • 4 semaines après...