Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Guitar Hero Arcade (Raw Thrills) [READY2PLAY]

Mohkerz

Messages recommandés

11 hours ago, POPO69 said:

helllo does this game is good on TP? for me the game start, black screen and crash to desktop windows.

what is the good process?

I haven't dld this to see, but i can tell not enough people give a shit about this, id like to try it though, prob just dl the ps3 version to see what it is.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:40 PM, Cool Coyote said:

I haven't dld this to see, but i can tell not enough people give a shit about this, id like to try it though, prob just dl the ps3 version to see what it is.

ok so you have to right click the exe and under compatibility check "disable full screen optimizations) and run as admin 

il y a 46 minutes, king91six a dit :

look for version 5, i believe you can find it in a youtube video somewhere. 

Hello what is the difference with the pc game version? I have 2 version but the game is the same no?

• 3 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...

For what its worth and for everyone to know, this is NOT a proper dump of Guitar Hero Arcade.

This is hacked up from GH3PC seeing as the real software will tell you on screen if a guitar is missing whereas this version you can have no controllers connected and the game will never complain about missing hardware.

This game needs to be redumped and properly cracked to be considered 1:1 with the real arcade software, as it stands this is only GH3PC hacked and modded to be Guitar Hero Arcade.

• 3 mois après...

So I spent hours trying to get this game to work with my guitar this monring wiith no luck (menu worked fine in game buttons where wrong). Noticed everyone saying it prety much was GH3 so I grabbed it and tried had same issue, so I know at this time its the a controller issue.

Windows 10 freshly updated, ps3 guitar. I noticed alot of people had the same issue. So I grabbed another guitar and dongle and it worked fine.

So Im wondering how many people made the same mistake I did. 1st one was a rockband ps3 controller and wont work 2nd was ps3 guitar hero controller and works fine. Wouldn't think it would be an issue as I used rockband guitar all the time on ps3 for guitar heros but on pc it matters I guess.

Not sure if it will help anyone but Ill leave it here just in case.  I know I got tired of reading fixes that woudln't work etc. 

• 3 mois après...
11 minutes ago, bigdenny said:

I have it undongled on real hardware, but as far as emulation of controls, someone else has to do that . There’s also the aspyre registry thing that either needs patching, or installing the registry fix . I should have this somewhere. 

Linux based?

On 6/28/2023 at 7:27 AM, Frank1 said:

I’ve read the version available 

is a pc modified version to arcade 

and not the original 

not sure though if tp support

the original 

This verion here in the forum are the arcade dump witout dongle but with messy controls

• 5 mois après...

GHA is working fine

Get it here: https://archive.org/download/TeknoparrotGamesFull

use the patch [see few pages back]

right click GHA.exe and under compatibility check disable full screen optimizations and run as admin 

for me to run more than once i need to delete this folder [win11]: C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Local\Aspyr

Thanks,

Webster

Modifié par ukexpat71

• 8 mois après...