Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

I found a post like this on reddit.com , does it work I don't know.  I don't have an AMD card..

"Hey! Found a simple but strange workaround. Ive been having this problem trying to run the emulator in default settings. Turns out, at least in my case, setting the emulator to render to my native monitor resolution lets me run in fullscreen at full 60 fps, using about 49% of GPU according to task manager. Any other resolution I choose cuts the frame rate in half when going to full screen.

This made me think maybe it has something to do with the scaling settings in Adrenalin, so I disabled integer scaling- and what do you know? Every resolution I choose to render can now be rendered at full speed in full screen mode, but if I choose a 4:3 resolution instead of a 16:9 one,the image is stretched. 16x9 resolutions are not stretched, just have the necessary black bars on the sides.

In the end, now Im not even sure this is the same problem that Ian was speaking about when posting to AMD, but this workaround seems to work like a charm for the specific issue I was experiencing, so I hope it helps someone who is interested in using this emulator."

10 hours ago, dariwonka said:

Just download the pack at the OP, download the offcial r845 and do the renaming, thats it, it works no matter what.

If you had read my posts i had already used the official r845 from supermodel forum and this broke all the renamed games for me however the r845 that Tomek provided for me (and thanks to him once again) fixed most of these games but the 3 i named and the question i asked was can anyone provide the roms for those.  Do not know what is the pack at OP?

15 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

If you had read my posts i had already used the official r845 from supermodel forum and this broke all the renamed games for me however the r845 that Tomek provided for me (and thanks to him once again) fixed most of these games but the 3 i named and the question i asked was can anyone provide the roms for those.  Do not know what is the pack at OP?

http://teknoparrot.link.free.fr/multi/sega model 3.html

Hi

Can anyone advise how to use Arduino to use lights (VR) in Supermodel?
Need to program Arduino (Insert Program)?
If anyone knows, please advise:)

Modifié par sonic323

Bonjour, j'ai un souci avec l'Émulateur , quand je joue en 1366x768 cela marche bien par contre au-delà 1920x1080 ou même 3840x2160 4k ça par en vrille l'image se déforme.je précise que je suis sur une tv 4k merci de vos réponses

Hello, I have a problem with the emulator, when I play in 1366x768 it works well instead beyond 1920x1080 or even 3840x2160 4k ca by in spin the image gets distorted I specify that I am on a TV 4k thank you for your answers

IMG_20210130_143524 (1).jpg

• 2 semaines après...

Config Two Mouses in Lost World:

1) Change .ini in the Config folder:

; Light guns (Lost World)
InputAnalogGunX = MOUSE4_XAXIS,JOY1_XAXIS
InputAnalogGunY = MOUSE4_YAXIS,JOY1_YAXIS
InputAnalogTriggerLeft = KEY_A,JOY1_BUTTON1,MOUSE4_LEFT_BUTTON
InputAnalogTriggerRight = KEY_S,JOY1_BUTTON2,MOUSE4_RIGHT_BUTTON

InputAnalogGunX2 = MOUSE3_XAXIS
InputAnalogGunY2 = MOUSE3_YAXIS
InputAnalogTriggerLeft2 = MOUSE3_LEFT_BUTTON
InputAnalogTriggerRight2 = MOUSE3_RIGHT_BUTTON

; Analog guns (Ocean Hunter, LA Machineguns)
InputAnalogGunLeft = "KEY_LEFT"               ; digital, move gun left
InputAnalogGunRight = "KEY_RIGHT"             ; digital, move gun right
InputAnalogGunUp = "KEY_UP"                   ; digital, move gun up
InputAnalogGunDown = "KEY_DOWN"               ; digital, move gun down
InputAnalogGunX = "MOUSE4_XAXIS,JOY1_XAXIS"    ; analog, full X axis
InputAnalogGunY = "MOUSE4_YAXIS,JOY1_YAXIS"    ; analog, full Y axis
InputAnalogTriggerLeft = "KEY_A,JOY1_BUTTON1,MOUSE4_LEFT_BUTTON"
InputAnalogTriggerRight = "KEY_S,JOY1_BUTTON2,MOUSE4_RIGHT_BUTTON"
InputAnalogGunLeft2 = "NONE"
InputAnalogGunRight2 = "NONE"
InputAnalogGunUp2 = "NONE"
InputAnalogGunDown2 = "NONE"
InputAnalogGunX2 = "MOUSE3_XAXIS,JOY1_XAXIS"
InputAnalogGunY2 = "MOUSE3_YAXIS,JOY1_YAXIS"
InputAnalogTriggerLeft2 = "MOUSE3_LEFT_BUTTON"
InputAnalogTriggerRight2 = "MOUSE3_RIGHT_BUTTON"

2) Create and run .bat like: supermodel.exe lostwsga.zip -input-system=rawinput

jp.jpg

Modifié par mikigol

On 28/02/2021 at 12:11 PM, Safur said:

Dirt Devils doesn't work with these new versions. Do you know why?

its the DAT file . dont bother with the new purple version, use the blue version it easier and better anyway

Invité fcku4ll
Il 28/2/2021 Alle 00:11, Safur ha scritto:

Dirt Devils doesn't work with these new versions. Do you know why?

it works check new mame name for it

1 ora fa, Cool Coyote ha scritto:

its the DAT file . dont bother with the new purple version, use the blue version it easier and better anyway

blue is old and outdated and will never support new releases like fixes and wide background

nuexzz's ui is updated with wide background  and  new fixes it works really good and its better than blue version because its the official ui for supermodel approved by developers

don't spread fake infos

Modifié par fcku4ll

excuse me it does support widescreen  checkout my videos  star wars and jurrasic park all games work fine for me, i do have the new version also, but i rarely use it.

Invité fcku4ll
12 minuti fa, Cool Coyote ha scritto:

excuse me it does support widescreen  checkout my videos  star wars and jurrasic park all games work fine for me, i do have the new version also, but i rarely use it.

widescreen is not wide background

4 hours ago, MrThunderwing said:

Daytona USA 2 Battle on the Edge and Power Edition and Le Mans 24 all work full speed in 2 Player network now!

how would you hookup to play a game on network?

@Cool Coyote

There used to be a complicated way of doing it that I made a video about, but with this new method the guy who compiled this network version has got everything set up to go in a zip file. https://filebin.net/4zb8p452vaxdamfn All you have to do is add the Daytona 2 ROM to each one and it should be ready to go. I've created batch files to launch both emulators simultaneously, but the guy who compiled this new version has but batch files in each folder you can just double click to launch the emulators one at a time. If you want to find out how you can make your own batch files I discuss it in my video below. I've time stamped the link to go to the right bit:

Modifié par MrThunderwing

13 minutes ago, MrThunderwing said:

@Cool Coyote

There used to be a complicated way of doing it that I made a video about, but with this new method the guy who compiled this network version has got everything set up to go in a zip file. https://filebin.net/4zb8p452vaxdamfn All you have to do is add the Daytona 2 ROM to each one and it should be ready to go. I've created batch files to launch both emulators simultaneously, but the guy who compiled this new version has but batch files in each folder you can just double click to launch the emulators one at a time. If you want to find out how you can make your own batch files I discuss it in my video below. I've time stamped the link to go to the right bit:

thanks m8

36 minutes ago, Safur said:

What is this story of blue version? I don't understand.

blue version is the original UI for supermodel. i still use it, but i also use the newer purple version,  somebody recently doubted its use anymore. i disagree. and find the older blue model easier to use. thats all

Capture.JPG

En 13/3/2021 a las 0:34, MrThunderwing dijo:

@Cool Coyote

Hi dude, can you share this full speed network version?