Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 27/04/2020 at 5:07 AM, nohero said:

Maybe the prolem is the rom you are using because on a forum here where I live other users have no issue with that build.

english SEGA BASS FISHING NVRAM?    i had it working before, i have all the codes, but its not working does anyone have the english nvram  for most of the games? 

@trouby,

I have English NVRAM for the 12 games I'm playing :

Daytona USA 2 - Power Edition

Dirt Devils

Harley Davidson and LA Riders

LA Machinegun

Le Mans 24

The Ocean Hunter

Scud Race

Ski Champ

SEGA Rally 2

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

Virtua Fighter 3

Virtua Striker 2 99

Let me know if you need an English NVRAM for those games ( all games are EXPORT NVRAM , if you want USA NVRAM let me know )  

I'm sending you the English NVRAM for SEGA Bass Fishing ( bass.zip )., check your PM.

I changed version from Japan to USA ( I suppose you prefer USA to EXPORT ).

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

10 hours ago, nohero said:

@trouby,

I have English NVRAM for the 12 games I'm playing :

Daytona USA 2 - Power Edition

Dirt Devils

Harley Davidson and LA Riders

LA Machinegun

Le Mans 24

The Ocean Hunter

Scud Race

Ski Champ

SEGA Rally 2

Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

Virtua Fighter 3

Virtua Striker 2 99

Let me know if you need an English NVRAM for those games ( all games are EXPORT NVRAM , if you want USA NVRAM let me know )  

I'm sending you the English NVRAM for SEGA Bass Fishing ( bass.zip )., check your PM.

I changed version from Japan to USA ( I suppose you prefer USA to EXPORT ).

CHEERs

yes my own fault. or something 'else' i had them all too, but now i was getting ablack screen for some reason in bass fishing

Invité Jayinem
3 hours ago, Chuplayer said:

Glad to see this is still around. I just went to the old Supermodel forums, and it's gone :(

There's no more Supermodel forums?

Oh well, didn't it pretty much emulate every Model 3 game? So not much left to do. 

I have uploaded my version of super model 3  818 which supports x64 and x  32 and all roms

the only rom that doesn't work yet is srally2p.zip

my link is http://www.mediafire.com/file/6wmrrafbhxd9qvc/file

file now deleted

18 people downloaded it and  no one said thank you for it.

Modifié par markb
delete

On 28/04/2020 at 7:31 AM, nohero said:

@eathearty1,

I see you posted same things on the official forum and I'm wondering why nobody helped you ( with exception of warning you about not downloading from EmuCR ).

I'm also wondering why r791 is not there and why nobody there made a build for that version.

Dunno what to think, here it works and it's absolutely sure it's clean of bad things like virus or malware.

hey m8 can u

• attach

your xml for me to try.  im lost now.  i have been using 3 types of supermodels old and new latest.  but can i try yours.  thx

Modifié par trouby

4 hours ago, trouby said:

hey m8 can u

• attach

your xml for me to try.  im lost now.  i have been using 3 types of supermodels old and new latest.  but can i try yours.  thx

Tried to upload but site will only allows 10.2kb upload and smallest i can compress it to is 16kb even in direct message  its the same upload limit

6 ore fa, trouby ha scritto:

hey m8 can u

• attach

Hello trouby,

do you mean the XML file in the Config folder?

Check your pm, I'm sending it to you  :)

Can you tell me why you need it? It's was not updated since April 2019.

CHEERs

12 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

Tried to upload but site will only allows 10.2kb upload and smallest i can compress it to is 16kb even in direct message  its the same upload limit

thx for trying i need all games working, with the latest version le mans and emergency dont go , its missing info in the xml and i dont know how to fix it.   I TRIED ADDING COPING AND PASTING BUT IT DOESNT WORK

2 ore fa, trouby ha scritto:

thx for trying i need all games working, with the latest version le mans and emergency dont go , its missing info in the xml and i dont know how to fix it.   I TRIED ADDING COPING AND PASTING BUT IT DOESNT WORK

The problem is not the XML because it's not updated since 2019.

Can be the roms you are using and the UI.

I was on an old UI ( the blue one ) but I switched to the pink one from the official forum for better compatibility with new versions. 

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

hi yeah i know. but its not on this occasion as im doing the same thing in using the blue one  and new one.  but only on the blue one makes emrg and devils work.  on the new one im getting the sound , but no picture comes up. sorry no i have it now. the other problems remain/

Modifié par trouby

@trouby,  

I uploaded a video on YT, a quick one, showing you here all is ok using r802 and LaunchBox :) 

I played a bit the games you have "problems" with them and Magical Track Adventure just for the F7 automated script :rolleyes:

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

vor 3 Stunden schrieb nohero:

@trouby,  

I uploaded a video on YT, a quick one, showing you here all is ok using r802 and LaunchBox :) 

I played a bit the games you have "problems" with them and Magical Tack Adventure just for the F7 automated script :rolleyes:

CHEERs

hi, can you upload your automated F7 script, please :)

29 minuti fa, PolybiusExtreme ha scritto:

hi, can you upload your automated F7 script, please :)

It's an ahk script, here is the code :

#NoEnv

Sleep, 10000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F7}
Return

I set 10 seconds of delay to make sure F7 will be pressed automatically after the game is loading first screen  :) 

Enjoy & CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

you really didnt need to tell me, i believed you it works, the issue was always that something is missing in mine, il ber starting again in a new folder. il have to work this out myself.

Am 2.9.2020 um 16:57 schrieb nohero:

#NoEnv

Sleep, 10000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F7}
Return

I set 10 seconds of delay to make sure F7 will be pressed automatically after the game is loading first screen  :) 

Enjoy & CHEERs

thank you for the script :) 

can you upload a working savegame for magical truck adventure for version 821, please?

On 9/2/2020 at 7:57 PM, nohero said:

#NoEnv

Sleep, 10000
SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
Send {F7}
Return

Enjoy & CHEERs

Sleep, 10000

image.jpeg.7410f8576171756076495ae7cf542f65.jpeg   :ptdr:

r823 latest supermodel version, what do we all think of it? pros cons, just wonder if we will ever get to a stage where everything is perfect. its ok now, i think at 1 stage cemu was fine, then they started tinkering too much and now we have this redline thing for so called 'not a good dump' or game is had update mixed in with whatever bla bla. cap toad treasure is playable and perfect really but i have a redbar on my game menu. which doesnt effect the game at all plays perfect. little things like this etc .. is supermodel emu just tinkering at this stage

Modifié par trouby

Ci40 G4M3-MANiACs™,

I decided to share my whole setup of Supermodel I'm using because I noticed some user here has problem with it.

In the archive I uploaded you will find Supermodel r8.02 ( the version I'm using ) and 15 games I'm playing with it + offiicial pink UI already set + NVRAM in English ( EXPORT ) + my gamepad configuration ( xbox controller, if you don't like it you can change it modifying the Supermodel.ini in the Config folder ) + Save State for Magical Truck Adventure ( click F7 to load it during the game startup ) .

Everything is working good here ( my PC HW specs are on my profile page ) but keep in mind I'm launching them through LaunchBox and thanks to this I can set XInput or DInput via Command Line parameters so I don't need to change options every time I choose to play a game that needs DInput or XInput ( e.g. Ocean Hunter needs DInput here for second player ).

Another thing, Star Wars Trilogy has a bug that can be fixed deleting the NVRAM at each start ( I solved this with a .bat file via LaunchBox ).

Games added are : 

- Daytona USA 2 Power Edition

- Dirt Devils

- Emergency Call Ambulance

- Get Bass: Sega Bass Fishing

- Harley-Davidson and L.A. Riders

- L.A. Machineguns

- Le Mans 24

- Magical Truck Adventure

- The Ocean Hunter

- Scud Race Plus

- Sega Rally 2

- Ski Champ

- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

- Virtua Fighter 3

- Virtua Striker 2 ver. '99

Link for download :

https://mega.nz/file/bINQEI5b#p-7CdZfu1JIAWVVoV38LN1VF7_glXPDnMWWon6bRApg

Password = nohero

Hope you enjoy  :)

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

Il y a 5 heures, nohero a dit :

Another thing, Star Wars Trilogy has a bug that can be fixed deleting the NVRAM at each start ( I solved this with a .bat file via LaunchBox ).

What is the bug in Star Wars? Because at the final mission, the hallway at the end is black (the textures are black).

Modifié par Safur

45 minuti fa, Safur ha scritto:

Your bug is very strange... never seen that before.

You should try another version of Supermodel just for this game.

It happens with all versions I tried.

As I said in previous comments, I fix it using a BAT file through LaunchBox and for me it's not a problem.

Le 10.9.2020 à 18:17, nohero a dit :

Ci40 G4M3-MANiACs™,

I decided to share my whole setup of Supermodel I'm using because I noticed some user here has problem with it.

In the archive I uploaded you will find Supermodel r8.02 ( the version I'm using ) and 15 games I'm playing with it + offiicial pink UI already set + NVRAM in English ( EXPORT ) + my gamepad configuration ( xbox controller, if you don't like it you can change it modifying the Supermodel.ini in the Config folder ) + Save State for Magical Truck Adventure ( click F7 to load it during the game startup ) .

Everything is working good here ( my PC HW specs are on my profile page ) but keep in mind I'm launching them through LaunchBox and thanks to this I can set XInput or DInput via Command Line parameters so I don't need to change options every time I choose to play a game that needs DInput or XInput ( e.g. Ocean Hunter needs DInput here for second player ).

Games added are : 

- Daytona USA 2 Power Edition

- Dirt Devils

- Emergency Call Ambulance

- Get Bass: Sega Bass Fishing

- Harley-Davidson and L.A. Riders

- L.A. Machineguns

- Le Mans 24

- Magical Truck Adventure

- The Ocean Hunter

- Scud Race Plus

- Sega Rally 2

- Ski Champ

- Star Wars Trilogy Arcade

- Virtua Fighter 3

- Virtua Striker 2 ver. '99

Link for download :

https://mega.nz/file/bINQEI5b#p-7CdZfu1JIAWVVoV38LN1VF7_glXPDnMWWon6bRApg

Password = nohero

Hope you enjoy  :)

CHEERs

Thank you a lot!

wish there was a way to change the awful pink color of the ui lol.