Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

2 minutes ago, SuperMagoAlex said:

Supermodel is different from Teknoparrot. With TP you must use Demulshooter.

Just for recap:

• Supermodel ---> only 1 method: dolphin bar in mode 2 and use my .ini and .xml files
  • Teknoparrot ---> method 1: dolphin bar in mode 2 + Demulshooter
  • Teknoparrot ---> method 2: dolphin bar in mode 4 + Touchmote + Demulshooter

Hi there,

I have already used Teknoparrot method # 2, looking forward to use with method#1, unfortunately it is not working for me if i opt for method #1. Using the latest demulshooter build.

il y a une heure, Safur a dit :

On my side it works with RocketLauncher even if the module is for the 0.2 version.

807 dont work with it ...can i have a copy of your module that is working with ? or what version do you use for supermodel ?

Modifié par jawah

Il y a 7 heures, drewjbs a dit :

Can someone please link the latest version emulator... emuc site just gives me spam links when trying to download .791

tinyupload - file hosting

SVN r811 - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=95523620903406149868 

zippyshare - file hosting

SVN r811 - https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/oDOQQhKt/file.html

Modifié par Tomek..

SEGA BASS FISHING......\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Doe anyone have the Nvram for sega bass fishing for the english region change ? i have the codes for the different regions, but for this game , the code seems irrelevant.

i have all the codes including this 1 which is: GET BASS/SEGA BASS FISHING (Model 3 Step 1.0)
Go into test mode, select the crt test 2/2, push the service button 4 times, exit the crt test, select the Game assignments, push service 3 times (sound), hold service on push number 4 and then press test.

Il y a 3 heures, trouby a dit :

SEGA BASS FISHING......\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Doe anyone have the Nvram for sega bass fishing for the english region change ? i have the codes for the different regions, but for this game , the code seems irrelevant.

i have all the codes including this 1 which is: GET BASS/SEGA BASS FISHING (Model 3 Step 1.0)
Go into test mode, select the crt test 2/2, push the service button 4 times, exit the crt test, select the Game assignments, push service 3 times (sound), hold service on push number 4 and then press test.

Sega Bass Fishing - bass.nv  USA - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=79475630966601594906

Clipboard01.jpg

thx very much. im using a ps3 controller. seems my controls are out of wack, but i can change them easy in supermodel UI im not too worried about tht,, but

my god  u wouldnt know anything about super gt 24hr on model 2 would you? i had this for years not touching anything, i fuked with it and now lost my controls    i use the 'SEGA Model 2 emulator' of course

i use x for gas and square for brake (if you think of the ps3 controller) but it seems whtever iv done it wont work the way i had it.   the main problem is i havnt had to touch anything. now im a noob on it, out of practice. i guess il have to work it out myself again   ......... op i got it never mind  .😅  u may aswell tell me about ur bass fishing controls? 

@trouby,    

go to yourSupermodelfolder/Config and open the Supermodel.ini file. Then add these lines :

InputFishingRodLeft = "KEY_LEFT"
InputFishingRodRight = "KEY_RIGHT"
InputFishingRodUp = "KEY_UP"
InputFishingRodDown = "KEY_DOWN"
InputFishingStickLeft = "KEY_A"
InputFishingStickRight = "KEY_D"
InputFishingStickUp = "KEY_W"
InputFishingStickDown = "KEY_S"
InputFishingRodX = "JOY1_XAXIS"
InputFishingRodY = "JOY1_YAXIS"
InputFishingStickX = "JOY1_RXAXIS"
InputFishingStickY = "JOY1_RYAXIS"
InputFishingReel = "KEY_SPACE,JOY1_ZAXIS_POS"
InputFishingCast = "KEY_Z,JOY1_BUTTON1"
InputFishingSelect = "KEY_X,JOY1_BUTTON2"

It's configured for Analog JoyPad + keyboard but you can edit what you want.

Remember to save the changes.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

My settings for Xbox 360 Controller

; Sega Bass Fishing / Get Bass controls

InputFishingRodLeft = NONE
InputFishingRodRight = NONE
InputFishingRodUp = NONE
InputFishingRodDown = NONE
InputFishingStickLeft = NONE
InputFishingStickRight = NONE
InputFishingStickUp = NONE
InputFishingStickDown = NONE
InputFishingRodX = JOY1_XAXIS
InputFishingRodY = JOY1_YAXIS
InputFishingStickX = JOY1_RXAXIS
InputFishingStickY = JOY1_RYAXIS
InputFishingReel = JOY1_RYAXIS_POS
InputFishingCast = JOY1_BUTTON1
InputFishingSelect = JOY1_BUTTON2

8 hours ago, nohero said:

@trouby,    

go to yourSupermodelfolder/Config and open the Supermodel.ini file. Then add these lines :

InputFishingRodLeft = "KEY_LEFT"
InputFishingRodRight = "KEY_RIGHT"
InputFishingRodUp = "KEY_UP"
InputFishingRodDown = "KEY_DOWN"
InputFishingStickLeft = "KEY_A"
InputFishingStickRight = "KEY_D"
InputFishingStickUp = "KEY_W"
InputFishingStickDown = "KEY_S"
InputFishingRodX = "JOY1_XAXIS"
InputFishingRodY = "JOY1_YAXIS"
InputFishingStickX = "JOY1_RXAXIS"
InputFishingStickY = "JOY1_RYAXIS"
InputFishingReel = "KEY_SPACE,JOY1_ZAXIS_POS"
InputFishingCast = "KEY_Z,JOY1_BUTTON1"
InputFishingSelect = "KEY_X,JOY1_BUTTON2"

It's configured for Analog JoyPad + keyboard but you can edit what you want.

Remember to save the changes.

CHEERs

🤣😋  of course i have that, but that wont work sorry.  ok, and your SGT24hr config? i used to have it, so i could change car colour and brake also was square  with square and gas pedal was X but now its muddled up.  i seem to have forgotten what i did, because this games gas pedal is reversed and the invert thing wont work either.

SPGT24hr.JPG

12 hours ago, Tomek.. said:

My settings for Xbox 360 Controller

; Sega Bass Fishing / Get Bass controls

InputFishingRodLeft = NONE
InputFishingRodRight = NONE
InputFishingRodUp = NONE
InputFishingRodDown = NONE
InputFishingStickLeft = NONE
InputFishingStickRight = NONE
InputFishingStickUp = NONE
InputFishingStickDown = NONE
InputFishingRodX = JOY1_XAXIS
InputFishingRodY = JOY1_YAXIS
InputFishingStickX = JOY1_RXAXIS
InputFishingStickY = JOY1_RYAXIS
InputFishingReel = JOY1_RYAXIS_POS
InputFishingCast = JOY1_BUTTON1
InputFishingSelect = JOY1_BUTTON2

ah i see what u did there il try it.

How come  default gamelist.xml in newer builds still hasnt changed with "lost world"settings to "gun1, gun2" instead of analog_gun1 and analog_gun2?
we know that its only align well with gun1 and gun2 names.
any other reason why not changin it?
thanks.

another one for me is.  i have a 144 refresh rate monitor and the app runs to fast 63fps.  does anyone know if i can run supermodel games at 60fps without reducing my monitor to 60 Hz ?

i thought i could, tried the usual dpi settings etc..   JUST TRIED IT,  SEEMS NOW EVEN THO I REDUCED MY MONITOR TO 60 REFRESH RATE  SUPERMODEL STILL RUNS AT 63 FPS ????????

Modifié par trouby

Doe anyone have the Nvram for star wars trilogy  all of them?  iv forgotten how to use the test menu lever also there are graphical errors in the game with the new sm exe

i also have graphical errors for        swtrilgyp.nv   version of the game. this version is the most cinematic.  i fixed the lever thing , but i can only use revision 'A' 

Hi. I have a problem with ECA. If I change the view to see the ambulance (not the internal view), tha ambulance is too close and big and it's difficult to see the street and other vehicles. In many YouTube video the rear view is more far. How can I solve this problem?

eca.jpg

Games.xml             can someone give me the complete games on this . some games wont work cos its missing the lines.  or teach me how to add lines i tried copying and pasting them, but it hasnt ever worked

8 ore fa, bucho74 ha scritto:

Hi. I have a problem with ECA. If I change the view to see the ambulance (not the internal view), tha ambulance is too close and big and it's difficult to see the street and other vehicles. In many YouTube video the rear view is more far. How can I solve this problem?

eca.jpg

Solved. I have download emulator and set version r791 and the camera is now correct.

emergency call ambulance isn't working in latest supermodel ui emulator    also although stwtrilogy runs at full speed, graphical errors. in game especially in snow hoth etc..   

Il y a 3 heures, trouby a dit :

emergency call ambulance isn't working in latest supermodel ui emulator    also although stwtrilogy runs at full speed, graphical errors. in game especially in snow hoth etc..   

Everything works fine. Increase the value of PowerPCFrequency..

svn r811

Modifié par Tomek..

3 ore fa, trouby ha scritto:

i see 811 im on 812  but no that wouldnt do anything, im on full power, its not the power at all. its the version

I have a less HW power than yours and here SWT runs good using v811.

Also, I set PowerPC = 100 for all games I'm playing on Model 3.

CHEERs

Modifié par nohero

The only problem I have with SWT is a black screen after I select a mission and to avoid this I need to delete NVRAM before I start it ( I made a .BAT file for LaunchBox because I load all the emulators I'm using with LB ).

Modifié par nohero

6 hours ago, nohero said:

The only problem I have with SWT is a black screen after I select a mission and to avoid this I need to delete NVRAM before I start it ( I made a .BAT file for LaunchBox because I load all the emulators I'm using with LB ).

yes, this black screen doesnt happen on the original ui , shame that the best 'cinematic' version of this game doesnt work properly i used 'A' below cos p has way more graphical errors also as you say black screen and no test menu for me also im getting start outside screen desktop so i have to mouse down and click to get to fullscreen  in faCT the main thing going for the latest UI is it runs swtrilogy as fullspeed, the rest is best on original ui.

as i was righting this, i exited game and i had to reset my pc it got stuck

its 4k , but i only just uploaded so 4 hours till it shows.    but now i see you were right, up it for me only 80 it shows no glitches

Youa i see the first chink  in its amour (no pun intended)  magical truck  doesnt work on this version, but works on mine  along with english from my ram.