Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

En 16/5/2020 a las 10:51, dirct dijo:

Sé que en UI fastools no tiene estas opciones, ya que nunca cambié y siempre logré usar el emulador normalmente, nunca sentí la necesidad de ir a .ini y hacer cambios.

No niego que la interfaz de usuario del modelo 3 tiene más opciones y es más completa, pero creo que el diseño de la pantalla de inicio está muy contaminado, sé que la intención es dejar que todo se modifique en un clic, pero el hecho es que las personas solo cambian las opciones la primera vez que usan la IU y luego solo abren la IU y hacen clic para abrir el juego que van a usar.

También sé que usted es el creador de la interfaz de usuario del modelo 3 y realmente aprecio el servicio que presta al dedicar su tiempo a la diversión de los demás. Dejaré aquí algunas sugerencias que creo que a mí y a otras personas nos gustaría ver en el modelo. 3 UI:

- Cree una pestaña "Opciones" al lado de la pestaña "Ayuda", dentro de la pestaña "Opciones", coloque todas las configuraciones separadas en Video, Sonido, Control y Sistema de enlace, esto aclararía la pantalla de la interfaz de usuario inicial porque, como dije antes , las personas solo cambiarán estas opciones la primera vez que usen la interfaz de usuario.

- Si es posible, también cree una pestaña "Idiomas" al lado de "Ayuda" con opciones como español, francés y portugués, por ejemplo, las personas que no entienden todas las opciones en inglés se sentirían mucho más cómodas con lo que cada opción del emulador hace dentro . de UI, me gusta esta alternativa dentro de las herramientas de UI y creo que puede facilitarla para más personas.

- Cree una forma de cambiar entre la tabla con todas las roms compatibles y la tabla con todas las roms que tiene el usuario, por ejemplo, no uso / me gustan todos los juegos del modelo 3, por lo que en la interfaz de usuario de fastools siempre dejo solo la tabla con las roms que tengo (9 roms) para que sea más fácil de encontrar.

- La forma de configurar los controles también es un poco complicada, obtienes esa pantalla de símbolo del sistema y luego tienes que cambiarla línea por línea, por lo que debes usar "c" para restablecer el comando que ya estaba grabado, usa "a "para habilitar la entrada del comando, use" abajo "para ir al siguiente comando, es muy laborioso, sería más fácil ver una tabla y con dos clics del mouse cambiar cada comando a lo que desea, la tabla podría ser separado de "lucha", "raza", por ejemplo, para saber en qué juegos del modelo 3 se cambiaría esa configuración.
- También sería más agradable ver cambiar los colores morados de la interfaz de usuario y el negro de la mesa a blanco, es más cómodo visualmente.

De todos modos, estoy agradecido por el trabajo brindado a la comunidad.

Obs .: Creo que ya deberías saber que la opción HideCMD no funciona, cuando intento abrir el juego con él habilitado, la ventana del juego tampoco se abre, pero la emulación todavía se está haciendo porque escucho los sonidos.

Obs .: No entiendo por qué al usar la interfaz de usuario del modelo 3 se crea un archivo txt "error.log" en el directorio incluso con el juego funcionando correctamente, usando fastools este archivo no se genera en el directorio.

I mean that you never chose the experience of "New 3D Engine = 1" ?  you are missing a lot or

Invité trouby
8 minutes ago, Moksi said:

this NEW3DEngine is it a graphical better thing ?

I find the older SupermodelUI better than the current (not to mention that it will not do 4k)  THIS IS THE 3D ENGINE.  but its NOT! NEW  at all i also use the older sm exe. beautiful best graphics imaginable in 4k  

Supermodel UI.exe

watch in 4k if you can 😅

Modifié par trouby

i saw someone mentioning that 791 breaks hyperspin / rocketlauncher like that

someone needs to contact the guys at rocketlauncher for a fix probably a module needs update

Modifié par Moksi

4 hours ago, Safur said:

There is a problem with the fork. With Sega Rally 2 there are graphic problems.

Can confirm major graphics problems sega rally 2 images are appearing and disappearing very very fast on sega rally 2 even same for the spectators around the trackside went back a good few versions all the way back to r783 and these glitches are going all the way back to that version maybe possibly even further.

Il y a 7 heures, eathearty1 a dit :

Can confirm major graphics problems sega rally 2 images are appearing and disappearing very very fast on sega rally 2 even same for the spectators around the trackside went back a good few versions all the way back to r783 and these glitches are going all the way back to that version maybe possibly even further.

With the r793 version there are no graphics problems. All work perfectly.

One question : do you know how to go to the test menu please? I don't remember.

Modifié par Safur

Le 22/05/2020 à 11:13, Tomek.. a dit :

Sega rally works fine, we wrote so many times to set PowerPCFrequency=100

Not at all! There are many many graphics glitches with this game. You can see them at the beginning of the Desert race!

These glitches are here since r790.

Il y a 12 heures, Safur a dit :

Not at all! There are many many graphics glitches with this game. You can see them at the beginning of the Desert race!

These glitches are here since r790.

Where do you see these graphic glitches?

Real Arcade Hardware

On 5/21/2020 at 8:55 AM, PolybiusExtreme said:

anyone else have problems with the new supermodel version and rocketlauncher?

the game window stays minimized and rockerlauncher cant detect the game window..

i think i need to chance something in the rocketlauncher module, but dont know what to change :/ 

That was me mentioning it on the discord and the Rlauncher forum.

On the Supermodel 3 module, comment out the “min” argument at the end of the command line chain. That’s the fix.

The new versions have something changed with the way they draw the rendering window.

• 2 semaines après...

Have a minor glitch with Daytona USA 2: Battle on the Edge and Power Edition since several versions: If you drive at the Daytona speedway (easy stage) around the last bend with heavy smoking wheels, sometimes the screen flickers a second and the game slows down. Sometimes, but very rarely, it crashes at this point. Don't know if it`s the course, the amount of cars at this point or/ and the smoke, that causes the problem. Tried on two different PCs with a lot hardware power.

En 30/6/2020 a las 20:33, Scripper dijo:

Have a minor glitch with Daytona USA 2: Battle on the Edge and Power Edition since several versions: If you drive at the Daytona speedway (easy stage) around the last bend with heavy smoking wheels, sometimes the screen flickers a second and the game slows down. Sometimes, but very rarely, it crashes at this point. Don't know if it`s the course, the amount of cars at this point or/ and the smoke, that causes the problem. Tried on two different PCs with a lot hardware power.

Increase the PowerPc value, 100

On 9/12/2019 at 1:09 AM, holmes said:

Building up on Tomek's experience, I made a lot of tests to find a way to make a 2 players configuration work for the Lost World with a single Mayflash bar. You need 2 Wiimotes + 2 Nunchucks. Indeed for whatever reason, IR works only when a Nunchuck is plugged! (*)
You have to:
- select the Mode 3 (Gamepad emulation) for the bar
- change analog_gun1,2 with gun1,2 in Games.xml
- in Supermodel.ini:
InputGunX=Joy1_ZAXIS
InputGunY=Joy1_RZAXIS
InputOffScreen=Joy1_Button7
InputGunX2=Joy2_ZAXIS
InputGunY2=Joy2_RZAXIS
InputOffScreen2=Joy2_Button7
Crosshairs=3

With this config, you shoot with the wiimote trigger and reload with the Nunchuck. Both crosshairs are displayed.

You have to run with input-system=rawinput, otherwise only one wiimote will be recognized.

Enjoy!

(*) In Mode 2, IR works without Nunchuck but only1 Wiimote can be used

Hi there,

I have decided to try your method but i have a few questions along the way.

-I have done the mentioned modifications in .xml file (replacing analog_gun with simply gun 1 and gun 2 respectively and also ) as for the .ini file i have made the mentioned changes as well but what will i enter in the "InputTrigger =" and "InputTrigger2=" fields?

-Will Touchmote software be used as well?

- As mentioned by you that reloading will be done on the nunchuck, which nunchuck input will be used for for reloading?

Thanks

On 7/2/2019 at 12:16 PM, SuperMagoAlex said:

Hi spindizzi,

I solved, it works well with -rawinput option, analog_gun1 & analog_gun2 in game.xml, and configuring Input Analog Guns in supermodel.ini :very-good:

Elaborate the supermodel.ini part? How does your .ini look for Lost World, L.A. Machine Guns, Ocean Hunter look like?

Le 19/07/2020 à 21:19, Tomek.. a dit :

New FrontEnd (Supermodel's Assistant - First Release) - https://gofile.io/d/D7xDE0

https://www.supermodel3.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1766

Your post suggests the official supermodel forum is operational. Is it the case? I still cannot login there.  When I ask for a new password I never get it.

On 7/20/2020 at 2:17 AM, SuperMagoAlex said:

No touchmote, only the bar in mode2.

@SuperMagoAlex can you share your method of how to get 2 wii motes working with twin dolphin bars in mode 2. Ginzu's method is not working on my end entirely. Maybe your's will.

Modifié par ark216

19 hours ago, ark216 said:

Thanks I forgot to mention that I wanted  to know your method to use it for Teknoparrot games actually.

Supermodel is different from Teknoparrot. With TP you must use Demulshooter.

Just for recap:

• Supermodel ---> only 1 method: dolphin bar in mode 2 and use my .ini and .xml files
  • Teknoparrot ---> method 1: dolphin bar in mode 2 + Demulshooter
  • Teknoparrot ---> method 2: dolphin bar in mode 4 + Touchmote + Demulshooter