Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité trouby
31 minutes ago, Safur said:

Ok thanks but which page plase?

On Youtube there is nothing.

i put the link on the video clip page in the comments. i thought this was obvious

Invité trouby
38 minutes ago, holmes said:

Sorry Trouby for being dumb, but what do you mean by Link on page? In your post? On YouTube page? In the YouTube movie? On 1st page of Emuline SuperModel Topic?

in the comments. section 🤨

29 minutes ago, pablitox70 said:

Hi to all, do you know how to use aimtrak with sega model 3 emulator ?

I would like to play the Ocean Hunter with gun, i did some tests but without results, aimtrak does not work, probably i have some settings wrong.

Thank you in advance fo your help

You have to go to the configuration file that is usually in the "Config" folder, and find these tags:
InputAnalogGunX = "mouse1_XAXIS"; analog, full X axis
InputAnalogGunY = "mouse1_YAXIS"; analog, full Y axis
InputAnalogTriggerLeft = "mouse1_LEFT_BUTTON"
InputAnalogTriggerRight = "mouse1_RIGHT_BUTTON"

Attempts to do the tests changes to mouse1 or mouse2, or mouse3

46 minuti fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

You have to go to the configuration file that is usually in the "Config" folder, and find these tags:

I try, I'll let you know, thanks for now

1 ora fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

you are the number one !! with these settings at inserting mouse 2 the gun work, the viewfinder moves

Is there any trick to make it more accurate ?

Thanks a lot anyway

7 minutes ago, pablitox70 said:

you are the number one !! with these settings at inserting mouse 2 the gun work, the viewfinder moves

Is there any trick to make it more accurate ?

Thanks a lot anyway

In all supermodel games it is better to enter the test menu and calibrate your guns, in the same config file that you placed mouse2, you have the buttons to enter the games test menu.

7 minuti fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

In all supermodel games it is better to enter the test menu and calibrate your guns, in the same config file that you placed mouse2, you have the buttons to enter the games test menu.

I entered in test menu of ocean hunter but i found nothing to calibrate the gun ...

42 minutes ago, pablitox70 said:

I entered in test menu of ocean hunter but i found nothing to calibrate the gun ...

A user on the supermodel 3 forum said that it resolved like this:

SOLVED!

Hi!

I have found out that just by configuring Windows desktop to a low resolution, in my case I'm using 800x600, all the issues with Model 3 games have been solved. In the case of the OCEAN HUNTER it works perfect with the aimtraks with just the own aimtrak calibration in Windows.

I still haven't tried the aimtraks with MODEL2 or DEMUL, but in the case of MODEL 3 I can confirm the it's neccesary to reduce the resolution to something near the emulator.... I'm using the default resolution, which is quite low... Another solution I guess it would be increasing the original model3 resolution in the emulator to something close Windows desktop resolution.

https://www.supermodel3.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1229

21 minuti fa, punkdark2000 ha scritto:

A user on the supermodel 3 forum said that it resolved like this:

SOLVED!

Hi!

I have found out that just by configuring Windows desktop to a low resolution, in my case I'm using 800x600, all the issues with Model 3 games have been solved. In the case of the OCEAN HUNTER it works perfect with the aimtraks with just the own aimtrak calibration in Windows.

I still haven't tried the aimtraks with MODEL2 or DEMUL, but in the case of MODEL 3 I can confirm the it's neccesary to reduce the resolution to something near the emulator.... I'm using the default resolution, which is quite low... Another solution I guess it would be increasing the original model3 resolution in the emulator to something close Windows desktop resolution.

https://www.supermodel3.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1229

Hello i confirm that changing the resolution in the ini file and putting that of windows the aim is more precise.

I have to try to change that of the screen. Thank you

On 4/19/2020 at 12:28 AM, trouby said:

SupermodelUI - Magical Truck Adventure (engly)       link on page

So how exactly were you able to change the country to English though in the service menu? Like others have said it just doesn’t let you change it. 

Invité trouby

no i know. i tried like everyone else. as i said. i dld a file from someone who i wish i could give credit to, but i have no clue. btw. can you please help me with these latest supermodel exes? cos  i can't make it go 4k. even tho i have been doing this for ages with what i still use for my direct input supermodelfolder' i also use an 'ximput supermodel ' for rumble' as dinput seem to not work after awhile. but i would like to use the new exe, but its so overly complicated compared to this 1Capture.JPG.412e889d6ba158070e10aff0b404c7dd.JPG

i have tried to use this NEW 'UI' exe below for my xinput  but it wont allow me to change it to 4k. let alone save an ini file. seems to get deleted everytime 

exe.JPG

Modifié par trouby

You have the old version, in the newer you can choose any resolution..

Sega Model 3 UI - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01504243409372594817

ccc.jpg

Il y a 2 heures, Dante82 a dit :

So how exactly were you able to change the country to English though in the service menu? Like others have said it just doesn’t let you change it. 

I think "Cheat Engine" was used

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tomek..:

You have the old version, in the newer you can choose any resolution..

Sega Model 3 UI - http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=01504243409372594817

ccc.jpg

I think "Cheat Engine" was used

thanks for the new version of the ui :)

what version of supermodel is in the package? r790?

Anyone with problems using Sega Model 3 UI in the latest version of the emulator (r790)? Here Sega Model 3 UI works with all other versions except the r790, this version seems to have added SDL2.dll, would that have broken UI compatibility?

Modifié par dirct

Le 21/04/2020 à 19:39, dirct a dit :

Anyone with problems using Sega Model 3 UI in the latest version of the emulator (r790)? Here Sega Model 3 UI works with all other versions except the r790, this version seems to have added SDL2.dll, would that have broken UI compatibility?

Hi

SVN 791 out, works fine for me with the Sega Model 3 UI

r791
custom resolution bug fix

A fix to remove error message from the UI : network board not present ?

Modifié par mezzut

Il y a 4 heures, nohero a dit :

Tried latest build v791 and it runs good.

I'm not using the official UI but the blue one made i by FasTools because I like it more.

Could you tell me where you downloaded it from? Or did you compile yourself? Both here on the homepage and in the official forum I only see a link to older versions.

26 minuti fa, eathearty1 ha scritto:

@nohero Where did you get your r791 build from? i tried the one on EmuCr and it fails to load any roms had to revert back to r787 from supermodel site as that loads up all my roms.

23 minuti fa, dirct ha scritto:

Could you tell me where you downloaded it from? Or did you compile yourself? Both here on the homepage and in the official forum I only see a link to older versions.

I got it from EmuCR as mezzut said.

I'm using the x64 and if you guys can't get it I can upload it here, let me know  :)

Modifié par nohero

Thank ye for the reply but ye are very lucky that they work as i have redownloaded from all 3 supplied links on EmuCR and none of them work for me on latest windows 10 1909,  The game cmd windows opens up to start game with the writing by harry tuttle then crashes with all of them, yet i revert back to r787 from Supermodel thread and they work flawlessly and first time every time wish Jitdomer was still making the builds on supermodel forum as never had a problem with the builds he supplied.

2 hours ago, nohero said:

Maybe the prolem is the rom you are using because on a forum here where I live other users have no issue with that build.

Its not one rom its every single rom that wont work, what romset did the person who made latest r791 use?  Rule of thumb was that it was always the latest romset i wonder did they compile it to use an older romset?  Like i said the ones on supermodel forum always worked without fail and the last one there r787 runs all of my roms no problem.

Modifié par eathearty1

1 ora fa, eathearty1 ha scritto:

Its not one rom its every single rom that wont work, what romset did the person who made latest r791 use?  Rule of thumb was that it was always the latest romset i wonder did they compile it to use an older romset?  Like i said the ones on supermodel forum always worked without fail and the last one there r787 runs all of my roms no problem.

I'm sorry for your issues but I repeat, here all my roms work with r791.

Modifié par nohero

Not an updated set...got all the roms I'm using from a french site, GameTronik, Model 3 section.

Model 3 games I'm playng are not much :

Daytona 2 Power Edition

Dirt Devils rev A

Harley Davidson and LA Riders rev B

Scud Race Twin

Sega Rally 2

Ski Champ

The Ocean Hunter

Virtus Fighter 3 rev A

Virtus Striker 2 '99

Modifié par nohero