Aller au contenu

[Emu] Sega Model 3 : Supermodel GIT release (Arcade PC)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 10/11/2021 at 6:00 AM, mutleey said:

Even with rev. 865 I couldn't connect the emulators in lan on sega rally 2, what settings do I need to change?

Lan? my understanding is you cant unless u use a connected ip addresses

• 2 semaines après...

https://mega.nz/file/MOowhaJB#on6lzxwbRgNQO7sQ92jLvj2e2wJJpmrbQdbpHqd6cZI

This has old supermodel version but it's easy to update.

Supermodel assistant still works after being updated to SVN r876

Just be sure to backup your config and nvram folders.

Then paste them back in after updating.

Modifié par VirtuaTK

Hi everyone,

sorry in advance if this has been answered already but I couldn't find it:

I can't have both Mouse and Joystick work for gun games: In Jurassic Park, for instance, the first input on the .ini line is priority over the other one. Here's for instance my .ini:

InputGunX = "JOY1_XAXIS,MOUSE_XAXIS"
InputGunY = "JOY1_YAXIS,MOUSE_YAXIS"

I HAVE to disconnect my gamepad for the mouse to work. If I set "MOUSE" first, the Joypad just won't work.

Is this a known problem or functionning? 

Thanks 

Tommy

• Team
Il y a 7 heures, xxOToTOxx a dit :

For any Sinden Lightgun users out there, coming soon:

yes it  is nice but explain what it is lol...., Future build willI integrate Sinden Light Gun Borders in supermodel emulator with commands :  -borders=n Sinden border configuration for gun games: 0=none [Default], 1=standard, 2=wide

Modifié par WildWolf

34 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

yes it  is nice but explain what it is lol....,

Future build willI integrate Sinden Light Gun Borders in supermodel emulator with commands : 

-borders=n Sinden border configuration for gun games:

0=none [Default], 1=standard, 2=wide

Sinden Light Gun users will understand :P 

The adding of the external (white) border, via bezels, is problematic in this emulator.

Apparently there is an upcoming version which will provide built-in support for the borders required for easy Sinden gun operation.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb xxOToTOxx:

Sinden Light Gun users will understand :P 

The adding of the external (white) border, via bezels, is problematic in this emulator.

Apparently there is an upcoming version which will provide built-in support for the borders required for easy Sinden gun operation.

That sounds convenient, will check it out, although i'm already using bezels + borders with Model 3, but i'm curious how it will work with the integrated ones.

Il y a 8 heures, rogerdj a dit :

1920x1080
49 PowerPC

Is your PC powerful enough?

You might try to lower the resolution. Try also to set PowerPC to 75 to see if it helps. Usually it requires more CPU to work but sometimes it helps reducing slowdowns in some cases

Il 27/1/2022 Alle 13:02, Fourch ha scritto:

Is your PC powerful enough?

You might try to lower the resolution. Try also to set PowerPC to 75 to see if it helps. Usually it requires more CPU to work but sometimes it helps reducing slowdowns in some cases

it's strange. i have tried 800x600 but.. i have a lot of slowdown in any case.
my pc is i5 quad core and rx 570 4gb

• The title was changed to [Emu] Sega Model 3: Supermodel r882
  • The title was changed to [Emu] Sega Model 3: Supermodel GIT release
  • 2 mois après...

so i need the nvram for the supermodel area codes.  i have done 4 games so far(manually gone into test menu and used the codes      o into the test mode and push Hold Start and Press GREEN, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, RED, YELLOW, BLUE. (Colours are the VR buttons). DIRT DEVILS ( ...bla bla bla             ). but instead id rather have already made up

il y a 3 minutes, POPO69 a dit :

please can you explain I don't understand

Supermodel SVN r767 

anyone got this version?

i need it.

also i need the nvram for the supermodel area codes

15 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

Here but you want to be using 835 or newer with these, some names have been changed and more roms were added, has well as alot of fixes, I use 886, but here is 862 with newere UI, the UI doest say version numbers, but you want a new UI if you use for the changes to work, so magical truck english works with this, not in english with out save in the version you mention,the UI here is 860 which is the newest UI , but if you still want let me know I have 778, and 775 of supermodel aswell, you can get 886 that I use easy enough, by the way I had to do them all manually for myself, and anyone that doesn't want to see winners don't use drugs than put to Europe region 

Modifié par joe555

Il y a 7 heures, joe555 a dit :

Here but you want to be using 835 or newer with these, some names have been changed and more roms were added, has well as alot of fixes, I use 886, but here is 862 with newere UI, the UI doest say version numbers, but you want a new UI if you use for the changes to work, so magical truck english works with this, not in english with out save in the version you mention,the UI here is 860 which is the newest UI , but if you still want let me know I have 778, and 775 of supermodel aswell, you can get 886 that I use easy enough, by the way I had to do them all manually for myself, and anyone that doesn't want to see winners don't use drugs than put to Europe region 

Supermodel-r862 Release + Sega Model 3 UI.zip 14 Mo · 8 téléchargements NVRAM.7z 44 Ko · 7 téléchargements

THX

Le 02/10/2022 à 02:51, emulor a dit :

using r860 and every game is working except for star wars arcade  help please.

icons not appearing in supermodel front end also

Modifié par Cool Coyote

2 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

using r860 and every game is working except for star wars arcade  help please.

icons not appearing in supermodel front end also

Go into test menu then exit out, then should work, if that doesn't work for you then delete the nvmen for that game and retry, but with version 860 there is 3 different roms for that game, I believe 2 of them you have to go into test menu then exit, the 3rd works with out having to do that every time 

Modifié par joe555

GetBass and all of the GetBass versions i get this error

[Error] Write to invalid 53C810 register (80).
[Error] Write to invalid 53C810 register (81).
[Error] Write to invalid 53C810 register (82).
[Error] Write to invalid 53C810 register (83).

22 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

What GUI are you using, try with out a gui, just to start narrowing down your issues , with no GUI place games directly in with the model 3 folder, not in a roms folder, than drag and drop game into model 3 exe to launch, might be super model assistance that's causing you issues if that's what you're using , so either caused by super model assistant or you still have not upgraded all your roms yet

Modifié par joe555

Le 10/10/2022 à 07:30, joe555 a dit :

What GUI are you using, try with out a gui, just to start narrowing down your issues , with no GUI place games directly in with the model 3 folder, not in a roms folder, than drag and drop game into model 3 exe to launch, might be super model assistance that's causing you issues if that's what you're using , so either caused by super model assistant or you still have not upgraded all your roms yet

Yes I know the mix n match is wrong, I know that's it, but I cant get a 1 download thing, i wen to virus man site tried just 1 rom etc.. but it come sup with the same error, obviously I got into a bit of a mess with folders everywhere lol.  so I'm a bit muddled. i have most games working on a few different versions, usual suspects daytona 2,  scud etc.. all work, the main problem really is I quite like bass fishing game, and it comes up with errors, my old so called 'Blue version' never had this issue, I remember using the purple version to try it back then and it was nothing but problems, same thing now is happening , YES IL TRY THE DROP N GAME INTO EXE THING.    SO THE OTHER OPTION FOR ME at the moment is to use the   ''Supermodel's Assistant.exe''  which is ok except I find in that i get no rumble. but bass works on this thing so I can use that . I WOULD LIKE TO STREAM LINE EVERYTHING and play from 1 emu like before, but IM SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN. I know other things, but it seems I'm dumb on others, or they just don't work for me , either way I'm ok on most emulators.  I'll try a few different versions of supermodel .exe in the ''Supermodel's Assistant.exe'' folder to see if i start getting rumble, I MEAN IT WORKS the ForceFeedback = 1  IN ALL OTHER FOLDERS, NOT SURE WHY ITS NOT IN THIS, I ticked the 'ForceFeedback = 1' in the ini just in case but it isn't working. i tested the rom games in other models, and proved that its not the rom itself.

to make sure i tested then it works with all games i think.  NO RUMBLE THO as i said 

I SAW YOUR MESSAGE YESTERDAY, BUT I COULDNT GET BACK IN THIS SITE TILL TODAY, not a cache thing either. its been doing it a lot lately.    LATEST THING IS I JOINED THE PROPER SUPERMODEL SITE hopefully i can work something out

; Virtual On buttons

what are your controls for this game anyone?  i use shoulder buttons for strafe left n right.  

InputTwinJoyShot1 = "JOY1_BUTTON3"
InputTwinJoyShot2 = "JOY1_BUTTON2"
InputTwinJoyTurbo1 = "JOY1_BUTTON5"
InputTwinJoyTurbo2 = "JOY1_BUTTON6"
um i tried this, but not working,  i dont want to use a fuking mouse for this game,  mouse for shooters yes

Le 11/14/2018 à 3:27 PM, ultimatepump a dit :

Is anyone else having chunky slow gameplay on Supermodel?  I'm running at about 20fps.  I don't know what is going on.  Long time ago, I dont remember which version, I was at 60fps.

i have slowdown on sega rally 2 but i put up the power to 122 and that helped, however i can see it struggling  and barely makes the mark on corners mostly, it used to be starwars tht did it,  it really fuks me off because i had the old blue R767 version and everything was perfect, but since the purple version, it is hard as hell with some games . 

Il y a 3 heures, Moksi a dit :

in the Games.xml each game has its own stepping 1.0 or 1.5 or 2.x.     

srally 2 is 2.0         

The frequencies are 66, 100, and 166 for Step 1.0, 1.5, and 2.x, respectively.

oh i see ty

• 2 mois après...
  • 1 mois après...