Aller au contenu

[Arcade PC] Nostalgia + Forte (Konami eAMUSEMENT)

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• 2 semaines après...
13 hours ago, LasisIkaros said:

https://github.com/drmext/MonkeyBusiness
this localserver support many games. like nostalgia op.3.
Dont support op.2

Thanks for the info but I've tried running the MonkeyBusiness EA server on Op.3 and the card IC feature still didn't work. Card creation is ok, but as soon as I enter the 4 PIN correctly, the following screen shows up and the game then loop back to the title screen. Tried the second time and no avail.

Screenshot2023-07-26020625.png.f12fb9c9801de801d1eeaf3afbe7e488.png

Also after the game screen, the server will print out the following error. No such error when trying it with Beatmania 29 though.

Screenshot2023-07-26020114.png.94b56fb6364b0e9b0cb88842f843e38a.png

Already set the `service` url to http://192.168.1.27:8000/core and `Url Slash` to 1 as mentioned.

Screenshot2023-07-26021153.png.86f30bd7ec12386ff9a5ff45e279c9f4.png

Screenshot2023-07-26021208.png.e677f18cfb1c38b007eab5f608ae7063.png

MonkeyBusiness game server screen

Screenshot2023-07-26021254.png.aae35636c6760b2472015c622b2cd9f6.png

Modifié par DSync
add monkeybusiness startup screen

I've done the same settings but the same screen as below appears as soon as I entered the PIN. I'm using the release from https://pixeldrain.com/api/file/WcPyK6ft?download

Can confirm the server connection is fine as I can see the APIs response, and can create name entry too.

Screenshot2023-07-26020625.png.d9c906fd2af4fc1601df078bd1915ac9.png

Modifié par DSync

7 minutes ago, DSync said:

我已完成相同的設置,但輸入 PIN 碼後立即出現如下相同的屏幕。我正在使用https://pixeldrain.com/api/file/WcPyK6ft?download的版本

可以確認服務器連接正常,因為我可以看到 API 響應,並且也可以創建名稱條目。

截圖2023-07-26020625.png.d9c906fd2af4fc1601df078bd1915ac9.png

try reinstall monkey business

For some reason the touch input NO LONGER work at random. Hotkey still works to activate the overlay, but all mouse click won't work. Already enable Force Touch emulation but still no change. I guess spice is really unstable.

Modifié par DSync

On 7/28/2023 at 10:23 AM, DSync said:

For some reason the touch input NO LONGER work at random. Hotkey still works to activate the overlay, but all mouse click won't work. Already enable Force Touch emulation but still no change. I guess spice is really unstable.

it works perfectly fine for most people....

it's most likely an issue on your end, maybe post logs so the issue can be diagnosed.

- dont use windowed mode, these games are not designed to work in a window

- don't change any touch settings, they are for actual touch screens and not mouse. mouse should work by default, don't change things like "force touch emulation" or "native touch handling"

- try turning off spice overlay from spicecfg (usually doesn't make a difference but worth trying)

Modifié par bicarus

• 5 mois après...

Please can someone explain in slightly more detail on how to configure slidershim?

I have it working with -for example- chunithm, but not with nostalgia (trying op 2 atm) so it seems.

I do have my tablet connected and when opening a notepad for example I see -when I run over my tablet with my fingers- the alfanumeric characters... but how can I 'tell' the game to use my tablet

(the youtube clip linked on slidershim just does not give enough info)

thanks in advancce

6 hours ago, laflegge said:

Please can someone explain in slightly more detail on how to configure slidershim?

I have it working with -for example- chunithm, but not with nostalgia (trying op 2 atm) so it seems.

I do have my tablet connected and when opening a notepad for example I see -when I run over my tablet with my fingers- the alfanumeric characters... but how can I 'tell' the game to use my tablet

thanks in advancce

I'm having the exact problem was also trying today spice doesn't recognise the input even if I set it to the same keys as notepad

6 hours ago, laflegge said:

thanks in advancce

48 minutes ago, bobster said:

I'm having the exact problem was also trying today spice doesn't recognise the input even if I set it to the same keys as notepad

Try clicking on Naive instead of Bind in spicecfg.

and make sure you are running slidershim as administrator. Otherwise spice won't pick it up.

Just tried it and works fine for me.

Modifié par bicarus

6 hours ago, bicarus said:

Try clicking on Naive instead of Bind in spicecfg.

and make sure you are running slidershim as administrator. Otherwise spice won't pick it up.

Just tried it and works fine for me.

Thanks very much.....works indeed a you described 🙂

• 6 mois après...

nyaa has op3 2022122000 available. 

I created a set of files restoring deleted op1 and op2 songs. 

as well as a modified xml to get coverart in monkeybusiness.

Have fun (emuline is back.... yeah) 

Restored-Songs-for-op3-PAN-2022122000.zip
2024-07-22 16:32
215.0 MB
application/zip

https://pixeldrain.com/u/bJTq86hm