Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

15 ore fa, DarkVoid666 ha scritto:

Think i've mentioned it before, but i would suggest using xpadder
https://xpadder.com/?lang=english&country=US
You can map keyboard + mouse functions/movements to your xbox pad.
So configure jconfig for mouse + keyboard or keyboard only and map those keys/functions with xpadder to your pad and save the profile, it's really easy.
You need to start xpadder each time before you start the game, or make a little bat to automate that process and you should be able to play with a pad.
If you don't want to use a mouse, using an external program like xpadder might be the only choice as long you can't try it with tp or an updated jconfig.

forgive me for my ignorance and incapacity may you pot a preconfigured xpaddr ini file for my xbox 360 pas please..or a preconfigured jtokey please

vor 30 Minuten schrieb Rex2573:

forgive me for my ignorance and incapacity may you pot a preconfigured xpaddr ini file for my xbox 360 pas please..or a preconfigured jtokey please

Sorry, i don't have preconfigured xpadder files for HOTD SD, i'm playing it with a lightgun.

But dude really, don't put yourself down, it is very easy to configure, if you are able to configure jconfig, you can configure xpadder too.

• Team
il y a 11 minutes, Pa0l0ne a dit :

Seems something lock the resolution to 1920x1080p24 instead of 1920x1080p60.

Wich gpu and monitor are you using? 

interesting  I have the same Shit with Daytona, Fullscreen 24 Hz --> 24 FPS, in windows mode 60 Hz -->60 FPS, guyz have you got other monitors plugged with HDMI and Displayport  ? I have 2 monitors plugged, 1 with display port locked to 24 hz and the second one is ok I'm running the game to 60 FPS plugged with HDMI

Modifié par WildWolf

hace 9 minutos, WildWolf dijo:

interesting  I have the same Shit with Daytona, Fullscreen 24 Hz --> 24 FPS, in windows mode 60 Hz -->60 FPS, guyz have you got other monitors plugged with HDMI and Displayport  ? I have 2 monitors plugged, 1 with display port locked to 24 hz and the second one is ok I'm running the game to 60 FPS plugged with HDMI

I have a Marquee connect too

1 hour ago, mamefan1 said:

j config automatically detects a button being pressed when configuring the controlls. none of my other programs do this. does anyone know how to fix this?

I had this problem with jconfig, i fixed it by removing/unplugging usb controllers one by one and found out it was my sim rig button box that was giving me the problem.

After i removed the button box usb cable (button box does not auto input on any other loader or emulator) and after no auto input in jconfig.

So i would just try and remove/unplug any input device  you have one by one and see if you have the same sort of problem i had.

Modifié par dotexe

7 hours ago, Mr. P said:

What game are you trying to configure in jconfig?

any game with Jconfig, but this time swdc...

7 hours ago, dotexe said:

I had this problem with jconfig, i fixed it by removing/unplugging usb controllers one by one and found out it was my sim rig button box that was giving me the problem.

After i removed the button box usb cable (button box does not auto input on any other loader or emulator) and after no auto input in jconfig.

So i would just try and remove/unplug any input device  you have one by one and see if you have the same sort of problem i had.

thats my problem... 

its detecting my ebrake controller... when i unplug that it detects a button from my logitech g923. if i unplug the wheel it is fine. the problem is i want to use my wheel for racing games but i cant.

Il y a 21 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Bonjour à tous et encore merci pour ce jConfig dédié à SWDC.

Par contre, après avoir configuré les touches pour la manette X360 dans jConfig, cela ne correspond pas du tout à ce qui est affecté en jeu. Cela vous le fait aussi ???

Quelqu'un pourrait-il fournir les fichiers input.bin/monitor.bin svp ? Merci d'avance.

Personne n'a le même soucis ????

• Team

! MR P, last warning, stop spamming now, next time; I will ban you  définitively. Thanks to respect the rules in the forum ! You have an edit function, so use it !

Modifié par WildWolf

Il 30/1/2022 Alle 18:36, Pa0l0ne ha scritto:

Seems something lock the resolution to 1920x1080p24 instead of 1920x1080p60.

Wich gpu and monitor are you using? 

have you resolved your problem my friend...i cannot

Il y a 2 heures, Rex2573 a dit :

Excuse me...also the last edition? The zero Arcade?

ID Zéro v2 not ID The Arcade

il y a 27 minutes, DarkVoid666 a dit :

Nice, do you know, if saving is working properly.

Not yet

Le 30/01/2022 à 11:40, PsyKos a dit :

Bonjour à tous et encore merci pour ce jConfig dédié à SWDC.

Par contre, après avoir configuré les touches pour la manette X360 dans jConfig, cela ne correspond pas du tout à ce qui est affecté en jeu. Cela vous le fait aussi ???

Quelqu'un pourrait-il fournir les fichiers input.bin/monitor.bin svp ? Merci d'avance.

Le 31/01/2022 à 08:58, PsyKos a dit :

Personne n'a le même soucis ????

Toujours pas de solution ??? Quelqu'un a t'il réussi à configurer la manette XBox et jouer à ce jeu ??? Merci

Il y a 2 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Toujours pas de solution ??? Quelqu'un a t'il réussi à configurer la manette XBox et jouer à ce jeu ??? Merci

Chez moi ça fonctionne très bien 

Essai ca

https://uptobox.com/vmfyket5ws57

2EybMSw.png

Initial D Zero v1.31 and 2.12 emulated!

:ddl: DOWNLOAD :ddl:

NOTE: To leave in free play mode change the config.json file

"freeplay" : true, 

Special Thanks!!!
[
A friend ] - Who always helps me with technical data
[ williecoyote ] - For making the JC logo
[ Pandemonium ] - For doing all the tests

Special thanks to FlyBit (JConfig developer)

Il y a 17 heures, soso92 a dit :

Chez moi ça fonctionne très bien 

Essai ca

https://uptobox.com/vmfyket5ws57

Je viens de refaire complétement les commandes et effectivement, cela fonctionne. Il faut par contre faire attention aux deux Steering qui sont donc les deux commandes du volant.

Merci encore pour votre aide et bon jeu à tous !

Le 28/01/2022 à 22:49, Pa0l0ne a dit :

Here you go guys. As always read the README and follow pic settings

Password = nohero

https://mega.nz/file/yMlgDLgA#y0k2cLFvM_Cgprp208yJM__4rpM4L3X--Wq9tKOUUUU

NOT TESTED ON AMD GPU, but hey... this is not a Pay and Prey Patreon shit, so report here any issue and prey without pay 😜🤟

IMG_20220128_225354.jpg

Merci pour le partage. Néanmoins, depuis l'application du bezel et du fix, le jeu ne charge plus et impossible d'avoir l'écran titre même en laissant tourner 10min :(

Quelqu'un a t'il réussi ? Merci d'avance encore une fois pour tout.

21 minuti fa, Mounir ha scritto:

It’s working on teknoparrot 

Infact i m talking about a jconfiguration collection..not parrot collection

Modifié par Rex2573