Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Mr. P:

For those who got the error 4501 when starting the swdc with the first version of jconfig, copy the file below and replace the existing one in the folder where the adaemon is, those who have already downloaded the fixed version do not need to do this.

config.json

Thanx for the jconfig.:very-good:

Modifié par DarkVoid666

il y a 2 minutes, Mr. P a dit :

There are two versions of the game, an older dump and the updated 2.30, both run with JConfig.

Yes I know before I use the old version standalone who use Teknoparrot for control only.

And the version I use tonight are the new dump v2.30 but in the bottom right the specified version is 1.03.00.
You can launch the game with jconfig and check if you like if your version indicates like me 1.03.00?

il y a 4 minutes, Guisado88 a dit :

any differences of this versions?

for the moment in what I tested there are the same cars and the same number of circuits

il y a 1 minute, DarkVoid666 a dit :

Thanx for the jconfig.:very-good:

Somehow, i can't get freeplay to work, i either have to insert credits or i get an error 4104 depending how i edit the line.
   "credit" :
    {
        "freeplay"   : true,
        "config"
        {
            "coin_chute_type_common" : true,
            "service_type_common"    : true,
            "freeplay"               : true,
            "coin_chute_multiplier"  : [ 1, 1 ],
            "bonus_adder"            : 0,
            "game_cost"              : [ 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ]
        }
Is this the correct libe and what i am doing wrong?

do like this and its ok

8 minutes ago, soso92 said:

Yes I know before I use the old version standalone who use Teknoparrot for control only.

And the version I use tonight are the new dump v2.30 but in the bottom right the specified version is 1.03.00.
You can launch the game with jconfig and check if you like if your version indicates like me 1.03.00?

I just tested and yes even with version 2.30, when starting the game 1.03.00 appears.

à l’instant, Mr. P a dit :

Je viens de tester et oui même avec la version 2.30, au démarrage du jeu 1.03.00 apparaît.

ok thank you I was afraid of not having taken the right version of the game 

1 hour ago, emihiok said:

Isn't that just because of ICF1 and ICF2 files in AMFS being from older 1.03 version? The "SDDS_2.30.00_..." VHD posted on APM3 thread and "swdc230.7z" posted on Various Dumps thread are completely identical except for tdrserver.exe missing in swdc230.7z

I believe so.

1 minuto fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

I know my friend i was referring to id z which also has ver 2.30+saving

a ok forgive me...i did not understnd my friend...so exist both for INITIAL  than for SEGA WORLD DRIVERS  an update 2,30.. I hope in a jconfiguration for INITIAL D ZERO and with saves instead of a missing saves for SEGA WORLD

6 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

a ok forgive me...i did not understnd my friend...so exist both for INITIAL  than for SEGA WORLD DRIVERS  an update 2,30.. I hope in a jconfiguration for INITIAL D ZERO and with saves instead of a missing saves for SEGA WORLD

I’m also waiting for jc loader for wasteland u mentioned earlier+wangan 6R+gunslinger st3 we saw a photo/video of them long time ago but sadly nothing since

Modifié par R.R.Z.

8 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

I’m also waiting for jc loader for wasteland u mentioned earlier+wangan 6R+gunslinger st3 we saw a photo/video of them long time ago but sadly nothing since

Yes my friend..all amazing games we are waiting...but dont forget other amazing games as CRUIS AND BLAST...JURASSIK PARK and others RAW TRHILLS amazing games

4 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Wonderful work with Sega World Drivers...Amazing..i hope for future in others amazing work ad a complete jconfiguration for House of dead Scarlet Dawn.. Wasteland.. Etc..

Wasteland works fine out of the box with no loader and jconfig for scarlet dawn came out weeks ago.

1 minuto fa, bojo5150 ha scritto:

Wasteland works fine out of the box with no loader and jconfig for scarlet dawn came out weeks ago.

WASTELAND does not work properly and the same for SCARLET DAWN it gives  problems of aim with jconfiguration that does not move aim in game

hace 3 minutos, Rex2573 dijo:

WASTELAND does not work properly and the same for SCARLET DAWN it gives  problems of aim with jconfiguration that does not move aim in game

To fix the aim in  SCARLET DAWN with Jconfig just change DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice from 0 to 1 in Game.ini. located at App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\Hodzero\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

2 minuti fa, gasabbath ha scritto:

To fix the aim in  SCARLET DAWN with Jconfig just change DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice from 0 to 1 in Game.ini. located at App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\Hodzero\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

This mehod allow me to use aim in game with my xbox 360 pad or not my friend

4 minuti fa, gasabbath ha scritto:

Don't know, I use mouse and keyboard. But give it a try and test it. 

i have tried this method but nothing my friend..t is not useful with pad...test it you if you want with pad

8 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

is not useful with pad

Other shooting games works for u with jc loader and a joypad?

if so try the same settings 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

1 minute ago, Rex2573 said:

tried but nothing

Well

Using joypad for all games like fighting/racing/shooting may seem convenient 

but imo it’s not the ideal solution….

think about using a lightgun/mouse for shooting games wheel/joypad for driving games and joypad/arcade stick

for fighting games part of recreating the arcade experience is 50% the controls you’re using

26 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Well

Using joypad for all games like fighting/racing/shooting may seem convenient 

but imo it’s not the ideal solution….

think about using a lightgun/mouse for shooting games wheel/joypad for driving games and joypad/arcade stick

for fighting games part of recreating the arcade experience is 50% the controls you’re using

i hate mouse and dont have a gun so i will wait for a future better and complete j conf that allow me to play with pad my friend...or so or nothingh...i will not play with SCARLETT

Modifié par Rex2573

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rex2573:

i hate mouse and dont have a gun so i will wait for a future better and complete j conf that allow me to play with pad my friend...or so or nothingh...i will not play with SCARLETT

Think i've mentioned it before, but i would suggest using xpadder
https://xpadder.com/?lang=english&country=US
You can map keyboard + mouse functions/movements to your xbox pad.
So configure jconfig for mouse + keyboard or keyboard only and map those keys/functions with xpadder to your pad and save the profile, it's really easy.
You need to start xpadder each time before you start the game, or make a little bat to automate that process and you should be able to play with a pad.
If you don't want to use a mouse, using an external program like xpadder might be the only choice as long you can't try it with tp or an updated jconfig.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

Il y a 16 heures, soso92 a dit :

Thank you very much FlyBit for this jconfig and all jconfig team. 

It work very good

I just have a question is it normal that at the bottom right the game indicates version 1.03.00?? 

EDIT: I think it's normal I just watched recent video of the game in version 2.30 with teknoparrot and in all the videos the version of the game is v0.00.00

Bonjour à tous et encore merci pour ce jConfig dédié à SWDC.

Par contre, après avoir configuré les touches pour la manette X360 dans jConfig, cela ne correspond pas du tout à ce qui est affecté en jeu. Cela vous le fait aussi ???

Quelqu'un pourrait-il fournir les fichiers input.bin/monitor.bin svp ? Merci d'avance.