Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Just now, Bootleg said:

The graphics run alot smoother from the video I recorded with tp u don't feel the stiffness in the levers it felt very easy when doing the 100m and 110m

Yeah 

i kinda got the same feeling with taiko so I think I know what u mean

Invité Bootleg
5 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Yeah 

i kinda got the same feeling with taiko so I think I know what u mean

Yeah all around tp and jconfig did a great job with the emulation of this game is there gonna be English and hidden characters added to jconfig ?

Invité Bootleg
1 minute ago, joe555 said:

Not at my computer but can you use nohero file for sonic Dash and just replace the bezel with arcadetutorials or Trymado

What do you mean? Is there patch for the English and characters?

4 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

What do you mean? Is there patch for the English and characters?

For his reshade and bezel for sonic Dash rex2573 asked how to add bezel and I thought you should be able to add arcadetutorials bezel to nohero one for sonic Dash and use it

Modifié par joe555

Invité Bootleg
1 minute ago, joe555 said:

For his reshade and bezel for sonic Dash rex2573 asked how to add bezel and I thought you should be able to add arcadetutorials bezel to nohero one for sonic Dash and use it

Thanks alot I'll look into that I have dash with a bezel 

33 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

is there gonna be English and hidden characters added 

No way to unlock the rest 8 characters in the test menu?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

32 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

Yeah all around tp and jconfig did a great job with the emulation of this game is there gonna be English and hidden characters added to jconfig ?

To play in english and with all characters you must disable COIN MODE in settings menu.

Free play=  English + all characters

Coin MOde: Japanese voice and text and some characters

3 minutes ago, arcadetutorials said:

To play in english and with all characters you must disable COIN MODE in settings menu.

On tp settings or the test menu of the game?

Thanks 

Invité Bootleg
1 hour ago, arcadetutorials said:

Thanks alot I see all the characters :)

Modifié par Bootleg

1 minute ago, mamefan1 said:

Am i missing something? I am trying to run Mario & Sonic Rio with Jconfig. I copied the jconfig files to the package directory, and I'm running app.exe, but i just get a black screen. 

Run AMDEAMON.EXE, rotate screen / desktop before you start the game

5 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

There is no need to rotate the screen to play it.

Yeah the way you look at it, it looks "bit odd" in landscape mode :lol:

27237-1-Mario-and-Sonic-at-the-Rio-2016-

Modifié par Onkel

6 minutes ago, pinsanity said:

Anyone got M+S working on Windows 7 using JConfig?

Getting a DNSQueryEx missing from DNSAPI.dll error on mine.

Try this ?

34 minutes ago, Onkel said:

Try this ?

Yeah tried that and after scanning it says no errors or missing files. Thanks though.

If anyone has it running on Windows 7 can you post here so I can work out if it is my PC or a general error for Win7 users.

Thanks.

Modifié par pinsanity

44 minutes ago, pinsanity said:

Yeah tried that and after scanning it says no errors or missing files. Thanks though.

If anyone has it running on Windows 7 can you post here so I can work out if it is my PC or a general error for Win7 users.

Thanks.

game boots fine for me by adding the dnsapi.dll to the same folder as the amdamon.exe however I get a 3D error when trying to use the DX wrapper or DX window mode.

also when playing the game without the wrapper or window mode right before starting a race the graphics get messed up and once the race starts I pretty much just get a white screen with the “place” I’m in. If i hit the feet buttons really fast the place changes so the game is working, just something wrong with the graphics.

7 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

game boots fine for me by adding the dnsapi.dll to the same folder as the amdamon.exe however I get a 3D error when trying to use the DX wrapper or DX window mode.

also when playing the game without the wrapper or window mode right before starting a race the graphics get messed up and once the race starts I pretty much just get a white screen with the “place” I’m in. If i hit the feet buttons really fast the place changes so the game is working, just something wrong with the graphics.

Up and running to the same point you are at now. Thanks

Modifié par pinsanity

vor 10 Stunden schrieb arcade_power:

Why isn't the game screen centered when I run it? I have a 27 inch monitor. Could that be why? Or do I have to change desktop resolution to get the game window centered?

Untitled.jpg

You can change the position of the window in jconfig, just edit window x position until it is centered.

Modifié par DarkVoid666

Hi all the game work very well with Jconfig congratulation to FlyBit and all Jconfig team

With irotate the game run well in the original vertical mode in full hd

I find the game really better to Sonic Dash Extreme

16 minuti fa, soso92 ha scritto:

Hi all the game work very well with Jconfig congratulation to FlyBit and all Jconfig team

With irotate the game run well in the original vertical mode in full hd

I find the game really better to Sonic Dash Extreme

yes my friend it is an amazing game but i would to know two things...how to play it in original verical mode and how  play it above all with bezels because  tried bezels of s\SONIC DASH without success

il y a 11 minutes, Rex2573 a dit :

yes my friend it is an amazing game but i would to know two things...how to play it in original verical mode and how  play it above all with bezels because  tried bezels of s\SONIC DASH without success

To play it in vertical mode with jconfig it's simple just uncheck the window option in jconfig then put your screen in portrait mode either in windows or with irotate.exe and launch the game there is nothing  more to do.  Regarding the horizontal game mode with bezels I can't tell you and help you I don't want to test this game mode I prefer the real and original vertical mode like on the arcade terminal

4 ore fa, soso92 ha scritto:

To play it in vertical mode with jconfig it's simple just uncheck the window option in jconfig then put your screen in portrait mode either in windows or with irotate.exe and launch the game there is nothing  more to do.  Regarding the horizontal game mode with bezels I can't tell you and help you I don't want to test this game mode I prefer the real and original vertical mode like on the arcade terminal

Is unsupportable to play in verticale screen my friend..i ll wait for bezels

1 minuto fa, Raikoh ha scritto:

Are there reshade flies for Mario & Sonic, like Sonic Dash to play the game full screen with bazels?

Not yet... Unfortately not yet i LL wait for them

Modifié par Rex2573