Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

vor 6 Stunden schrieb tommiegunz:

probably because we need to sign in with the aime card to save hi score and since it's deactivated for us to play the game we can't save scores until they make a fix maybe using sega tools or something

Your final result and score is showing after you beat the game and then you can enter your name in the high score list.

5 hours ago, Onkel said:

A 2014 CPU

A 2017 AMD GPU

The arcade cabinets use 

ALLS UX: Main memory 16GB (can be confirmed in system test) Video card is NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 (soul reverse, confirmed by video POST display after power on in SWDC)

ALLS HX: Main memory 8GB (can be confirmed in the system test) NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050Ti 

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1050-Ti-vs-AMD-RX-580/3649vs3923

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1070-vs-AMD-RX-580/3609vs3923

My guess is this game does not run correctly on a AMD GPU, like most arcade games

I’m on an i5 4690k, 16GB RAM, GTX970 and the game runs really good, I was expecting some slowness but haven’t experienced any yet. I plan to play through the game today so if I have any I’ll post.

Invité tommiegunz
9 hours ago, dante3732 said:

I find way to fix aim. Need change from 0 to 1 in Game.ini.

hotdsd\App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\Hodzero\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

DevelopSetting_PlayerGunDevice=1

8cfd1e7f5f28t.jpg

Calibrate by default, it is only needed to select weapons in the menu. Bullets will fly exactly to the places where the mouse cursor points.

Awesome find buddy I was looking at that option yesterday but was afraid it might mess the game up I’m glad you tried it out:it is why I love our community we work together to help others As well as ourselves  and we always come out on top 💪🏾

4 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

Awesome find buddy I was looking at that option yesterday but was afraid it might mess the game up I’m glad you tried it out:it is why I love our community we work together to help others As well as ourselves  and we always come out on top 💪🏾

I also wrote how to reduce the resolution rendering of the game. 

Modifié par dante3732

7 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Million Arthur Arcana Blood crashes back to desktop on the title screen with the included Jconfig from Virusman's site. Do I have to use the latest Jconfig for this to work or am I missing something?

try this https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Million_Arthur:_Arcana_Blood

14 minutes ago, sargetyu said:

thanks, I tried with the files included on that site, but still crash to desktop. I think it has to do with running the game from my external drive. I will try it in my C drive instead.

EDIT: Still crashes on C drive on the logo/title screen.

Modifié par arcade_power

7 hours ago, arcade_power said:

thanks, I tried with the files included on that site, but still crash to desktop. I think it has to do with running the game from my external drive. I will try it in my C drive instead.

EDIT: Still crashes on C drive on the logo/title screen.

Game works for me but you can try win7 compatibility mode

3 hours ago, sargetyu said:

what do i need to do to play initial d arcade stage zero 2.11??

also where can i get a clean dump from as the one on virusman site has all these loader and segatools and minime files

Those are the files you will need.

Configure segatools.ini according to your folder structure and local network settings

And start Minime, before you start the game .start.bat file

Modifié par Onkel

17 minutes ago, sk8t said:

Soon in JConfig.

Awesome👍🏼
i hope for the updated ver of jc loader for wangan 6R soon as well

like u released the updated loader for snowboarder 1.19

and the long awaited loader for gunslinger st3(both showed on videos long time ago)

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

9 minutes ago, sk8t said:

Maybe soon too

U r all doing a great work👍🏼
and i just wish and I’m sure many others do that most times for playable games you’ll release the loader if it’s ready even before tp

it’ll increase competition and will make everything much more interesting and enjoyable for the community

good evening

il y a 18 minutes, sk8t a dit :

Maybe soon too

Thank you for your wonderful work you do đź‘Ť

4 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

U r all doing a great work👍🏼
and i just wish and I’m sure many others do that most times for playable games you’ll release the loader if it’s ready even before tp

it’ll increase competition and will make everything much more interesting and enjoyable for the community

good evening

On youtube there is Willie Coyote's video showing Mario Rio 2016 working with Jconfig. And in it is written that will be available soon.
I hope it is true, because I remember having seen a video about Hotd scarlet and shortly after came out the jconfig...
I really want to play this game!

Modifié par arcadetutorials

Il y a 10 heures, sk8t a dit :

C'est ce que je fais dans toutes mes vidéos youtube quand je joue et teste avec un jeu avec Jconfig

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flybit+jconfig

Modifié par soso92

25 minutes ago, arcadetutorials said:

My Bezel for Mario Sonic Rio 2016

Rio2016.png

Thanks for sharing, but emuline always resizes pictures.

Could you upload the high res version at imgshare.io ?

Thank you FlyBit for this new jconfig đź‘Ť

Someone managed to put the game with jconfig in full screen vertical as in this video

Modifié par soso92

Invité Bootleg
5 hours ago, soso92 said:

Thank you FlyBit for this new jconfig đź‘Ť

Someone managed to put the game with jconfig in full screen vertical as in this video

Jconfig. seems to be having issues . on my end it runs smooth but when removing the coin option it seems to break the game. and doesnt allow me to see the menu to select what i want to do and it skips directly into the select character. i dont know whats going on with the game. 

Modifié par Bootleg

Invité Bootleg
Just now, R.R.Z. said:

Smoother as in inputs responded better when u compare both loaders

or the graphics fps?

The graphics run alot smoother from the video I recorded with tp u don't feel the stiffness in the levers it felt very easy when doing the 100m and 110m