Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

When I try to run WMMT5DX+ using JConfig I get an error saying hasp_windows_x64_106482.dll was not found. What's that? Also 6 ran fine once or twice and then it just started crashing instantly. Doesn't even get to any loading text or the test menu. I even tried reinstalling the game and JConfig, still nothing. Any ideas why? And even when it did run I couldn't get the accelerator to work, even though it was mapped. 

Modifié par arandomemail

2 hours ago, xtremebuga said:

I'm getting this error, how can I fix it? Where can I find JConfig for this game. Thank you very much in advance. (Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 5DX)

I use tp for dx+ to bypass the yellow error message

on test menu line 2 turn off 2 or 3 options

Save and run it again and it should work 

Modifié par R.R.Z.

• 2 semaines après...

Luigi's Mansion Arcade Emulated Nu 1.1!!!

MFeWbyZ.png

DOWNLOAD

- First playable version, SRAM and E2PROM saving correctly!

Special thanks!!,
[ A special friend!!! ]
To the whole 1cc community!!!

thanks FlyBit (JConfig developer)

Invité PowerKopter69
4 hours ago, maabus said:

These loaders manipulate the files in order to work so they look like viruses. It is a false positive. 

jconfig only seems like virus for AVs because they're using retarded UPX packing

11 hours ago, Jasper said:

Depends, teknp is slower, but for shooting games its easier to set up as you don't have to use a third party software to configure the guns.

yip nice 1 , forgot i have a powerful pc, always play too fast for me, but i dont have guns either so

Modifié par Cool Coyote

On 9/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, Cool Coyote said:

yip nice 1 , forgot i have a powerful pc, always play too fast for me, but i dont have guns either so

Its not the game performing worst, its the game taking a long time to load. I use hyperspin, so for me jconfig always loads a lot faster and don't have a screen popping up in the hyperspin interface. Depends how you load the games, for me its inside an arcade cabinet, so jconfig is always better.

21 hours ago, Jasper said:

Its not the game performing worst, its the game taking a long time to load. I use hyperspin, so for me jconfig always loads a lot faster and don't have a screen popping up in the hyperspin interface. Depends how you load the games, for me its inside an arcade cabinet, so jconfig is always better.

yeah i thought it might be that, i tried hyperspin , hard work to say the least.

until something better happens, you can use these to play alpine racer rotated, extract to game folder, switch window mode on in jconfig

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zqmggapekkvkytr/Alpine_Racer.rar/file

'escape' quits game and returns screen to normal rotation

Modifié par EmuAl