Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

6 minutes ago, tron said:

The file you are referring to resides in c:\windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll why are you encouraging people to visit shady virus infested "dll download" websites?

Well Its up to you whether to download it or copy it from your own system32 to the game folder. If you are skeptical, simple leave the job to your antivirus to screen it, otherwise dont download. 

I have tried everything in storm racer g ... both in the game selection menu and in the game my car goes all the time to the right.

I have put three controls and keyboard and there is no way.

Any solution for this?

Thanks a lot
Modifié par MADNESS83

I find it so strange this topic only has 28 pages. In my opinion jconfig is always the better option. If multiple launcher work with a game, jconfig usually is faster and less prone from breaking as its just an exe that only gets updated if you copy a new version!

il y a 5 minutes, Jasper a dit :

I find it so strange this topic only has 28 pages. In my opinion jconfig is always the better option. If multiple launcher work with a game, jconfig usually is faster and less prone from breaking as its just an exe that only gets updated if you copy a new version!

If people did not post jconfig related topics in Teknoparrot thread, it would have more than 28 pages lol

(From the TeknoParrot thread...)

13 minutes ago, Kleyon said:

After more test concerning Storm Racer G, I can definitively tells issue is linked to usb_io.dll from JConfigSRG in my case. If I start from @PsyKos archive, game is launching on a small white window on top left and close immediately (generating crashdump I posted).

If I replace usb_io.dll by the one from VM archive version, I have the very same issue than @JustinCredible81 was having before JConfigSRG came out (I just realized it is really recent and it's v1.0) so seems like without this usb_io.dll, JConfigSRG is simply not applying:

I just don't know why! Maybe it is linked to OS? (Windows 10 x64 20H2 19042.867) Or to graphic card? (RX580)... but something on my system interact with this DLL. For those who are able to play this game, can you tells me OS and GPU please?

Edit: In fact I don't have the same exact error as mine is just a part of it :

ASSERT FAILED
 s_numStrings == numStrings
 file: ..\..\src\framework\gui\CLocMgr.cpp
 line: 66
 func: StringTable::SetupStringArray()

Mismatch no. of string (34) in textTable.txt (155)!
Remake the localization of textTable.txt
Window lost focus!
 c: continue  s: stack  a: abort  i: ignore

If I continue (or ignore) game is launching windowed and close after 30 seconds.

@Kleyon are you by chance using MalwareBytes, Cylance or Windows Defender on this pc?

Thanks @TurkJerk that's cool! I have found solution, I was wrong! I did not use MalwareBytes nor Cylance. Windows Defender is deactivated since I use ESET Internet Security (and whole path is excluded from detection). I am currently writing it, I will edit that comment with solution.

EDIT:

Le 27/03/2021 à 20:55, inchkael a dit :

Hello, pour ceux qui sont limités à un écran 1280X1024 comme moi (borne oblige) et pour que ça fonctionne (vue des circuits/des voitures avant la course et dans le jeu), dans JCONFIG :

- cocher Direct3D9 Wrapper

- cocher DX Windows Mode

et mettre la résolution à 1360x768,

Sans cette config l'écran est tout gris en course.

MSAA off.   

Et effectivement ne pas activer ForceFeedback.

Après tout ça c'est fonctionnel.

Merci je n'ai pas un écran en 1280x1024, je joue sur TV 4K mais tu as solutionné mon problème... je m'explique...

Thanks, I don't have a 1280x1024 monitor, I am playing on a 4K TV but you gave solution to my issue... I explain...

J'ai récupéré l'archive du jeu préparé avec JConfigSRG par PsyKos et lorsque je lançais le jeu, une petite fenêtre blanche apparaissait en haut à gauche de l'écran et fermait aussitôt. J'ai d'abord pensé que le problème venait de usb_io.dll de JConfigSRG car si je remplaçais ce fichier par celui de l'ancienne archive du jeu, celui-ci se lançait (non sans erreur au lancement et sans planter au bout de 30 secondes aussi!).

I grab game archive prepared with JConfigSRG by PsyKos and when I was launching game, a little white window was appearing on the top left and was closing immediately. I first thought issue was linked to usb_io.dll from JConfigSRG cause if I was replacing it by the one from older VM archive, game was launching (not without any error and without crashing after 30 seconds).

Finalement le problème était tout bête! Je suis obligé de cocher DX Window Mode dans JConfigSRG pour que le jeu se lance, sinon je n'ai que cette petite fenêtre blanche qui se ferme rapidement. Plus qu'à trouver un moyen de faire du plein écran maintenant!

Finally issue wasn't serious! I am forced to tick DX Windows Mode on JConfigSRG for the game to works, otherwise I just have this little white window at top left closing immediately. I just need to find a way to launch it fullscreen now.

Capture.png

2021-04-01-01-32-01-As-Power-Bar.png

Thanks again!

Modifié par Kleyon

Le 29/03/2021 à 17:04, p3ppe a dit :

any help to save the disabled msaa configuration? are we looking forward to a future update?

Best solution for now AFAIK:

NEW Storm Racer G JConfig

MIRROR ASAP !!!

- XInput1_3.dll added

- Debug menu and Native keyboard disabled

- Options added

- Level 0 - 5

- MSAA on/off

- Infinite Nitro

NOTE: Some video cards have graphics problems, if this happens disable the MSAA (Thanks to Pandemonium).

NOTE2: If the game videos don't appear correctly, install the codec that is in the folder misc\wmv9VCMsetup.exe

https://gofile.io/d/Tsmbjy

il y a une heure, petje a dit :

NEW Storm Racer G JConfig

MIRROR ASAP !!!

- XInput1_3.dll added

- Debug menu and Native keyboard disabled

- Options added

- Level 0 - 5

- MSAA on/off

- Infinite Nitro

NOTE: Some video cards have graphics problems, if this happens disable the MSAA (Thanks to Pandemonium).

NOTE2: If the game videos don't appear correctly, install the codec that is in the folder misc\wmv9VCMsetup.exe

https://gofile.io/d/Tsmbjy

Thanks @petje, Fandom link hasn't been updated yet so it's pretty cool to share it here. I was hoping I could untick DX Window Mode and have a working fullscreen mode but no change on this side. I still need to find a way to launch it in fullscreen mode. But I think it doesn't make sense anymore that it still a TeknoParrot Patreon game... since it can be launched without it now...

For information, it's interesting but MSAA is working on RX580! My previous screenshot was having MSAA deactivated cause I thought it was needed for all GPUs.

But... hummm, which one is MSAA for you? First (unticked) or second (ticked)? I have an idea but honestly I'm not sure (since seems like we can't open graphic menu anymore using 7 on keyboard). It isn't really clear having this MSAA on/off option... Maybe just a MSAA off will be better (so you know if you tick it you are disabling MSAA):

2021-04-01-15-36-17-As-Power-Bar.png

2021-04-01-15-45-19-As-Power-Bar.png

Modifié par Kleyon

To removing thé borders ,you Can try borderless or SRWE_236

I use both...very usefull.

.👍

I have question :

IS the nitro Can be used on wheel?

Because thé arcade cab uses an axis for nitro...not a button .

IS this fixed?

Thx...🙂

Modifié par meddu69

I already tried playing with SRWE_236 cause I have an issue on ID8 4K fullscreen, as you can see I lost part of image eveywhere (top, left, bottom and right):

2021-03-31-21-34-05-As-Power-Bar.png

But if I succeed to make it match vertically, nothing to do horizontally (I can change value but it simply does nothing)... So I just gave up for now, I still need to find a solution for it.

Regarding Storm Racer G, you're right, I just tested it and Borderless Gaming did the job an easier way (I just added application to favorites and it automatically switch to fullscreen) and do it right!

Edit : I can't answer concerning nitro and wheel since I did not set my T300RS GT in any game yet... I am near finishing installing content, this is the next step ^^

Modifié par Kleyon

New version of Jconfig SRG is throwing an error dialog box with a hex offset on launch. Tried it with and without the xinput1_4 trick and a bunch of different options in the io config manager itself but still no dice. Went back to the old version and it went back to working perfectly. Noting it here for anybody else experiencing this issue.

Modifié par tron

il y a une heure, tron a dit :

New version of Jconfig SRG is throwing an error dialog box with a hex offset on launch. Tried it with and without the xinput1_4 trick and a bunch of different options in the io config manager itself but still no dice. Went back to the old version and it went back to working perfectly. Noting it here for anybody else experiencing this issue.

No error dialog box here but accelerator button (xbox one pad) working in menus but not in game...

Also etting Level to different values doesn't seem to change anything for me

Edit: reinstalled it and now accelerator is working :what:

Modifié par Tremolux

Using Xbox360 controller and had same issue when updating JConfigSRG, I first tried to set buttons again, then I finally ticked "fake analog pedals" and it worked.... Don't know if it's really needed.

Modifié par Kleyon

On 3/31/2021 at 12:50 PM, Jasper said:

The main reason there are only 28 pages in this thread is because at the beginning this thread was "locked" for several years, meaning you could not post comments in this thread during all that time.

8 hours ago, meddu69 said:

To removing thé borders ,you Can try borderless or SRWE_236

I use both...very usefull.

.👍

I have question :

IS the nitro Can be used on wheel?

Because thé arcade cab uses an axis for nitro...not a button .

IS this fixed?

Thx...🙂

Where or how do you use get SRWE_236 in jconfig

il y a une heure, joe555 a dit :

Where or how do you use get SRWE_236 in jconfig

SRWE IS simple runtime wrapper...

You Can change résolution,remove border...etc

Download .zip version wich contains the .exe and another file.

Unzip on your desktop ,launch the srwe.exe...

Launch a windowed game with teknoparrot or jconfig...

On swre ,click (select runing program)...wich programs runing)find,choose and double click on the .exe of your game...

After that go to général tab and you change what you Want,reso,border,Fake fullscreen...

There are a good tutorial on YouTube...👍

Modifié par meddu69

16 minutes ago, meddu69 said:

SRWE IS simple runtime wrapper...

You Can change résolution,remove border...etc

Download .zip version wich contains the .exe and another file.

Unzip on your desktop ,launch the srwe.exe...

Launch a windowed game with teknoparrot or jconfig...

On swre ,click (select runing program)...wich programs runing)find,choose and double click on the .exe of your game...

After that go to général tab and you change what you Want,reso,border,Fake fullscreen...

There are a good tutorial on YouTube...👍

Ok thank you so basically alternative to borderless gaming

Il y a 9 heures, Kleyon a dit :

I already tried playing with SRWE_236 cause I have an issue on ID8 4K fullscreen, as you can see I lost part of image eveywhere (top, left, bottom and right):

2021-03-31-21-34-05-As-Power-Bar.png

But if I succeed to make it match vertically, nothing to do horizontally (I can change value but it simply does nothing)... So I just gave up for now, I still need to find a solution for it.

Regarding Storm Racer G, you're right, I just tested it and Borderless Gaming did the job an easier way (I just added application to favorites and it automatically switch to fullscreen) and do it right!

Edit : I can't answer concerning nitro and wheel since I did not set my T300RS GT in any game yet... I am near finishing installing content, this is the next step ^^

For 4k résolution,you need to launch the game on windowed...before using swre.

Go to windows display and set thé scaling to 100% and of course 3840×2160(recomanded) for desktop.

On swre general ,just put 3840 for width and 2160 for height....and just click remove border and Fake fullscreen...👍

I'm trying to run SRG at 1024x576 windowed - this is about the max res my old arcade monitor can reach. The game runs fine, but the window only draws the top/left two thirds of the game, with a big grey border along the lower and right hand sides. The dials and indicators show up in those grey sections just fine, but none of the 3d.  I've tried adjusting the x/y offsets in jconfig, and reducing the window size to lower that screen res, etc. And the desktop is set to 1024x576 with 100% scaling.

OQ8JZ3X.png

Am I doing something stupid?

Modifié par buttersoft

I think it's just the game not supporting resolutions below 768p. Even I want to run the game at 576p (although it's for performance reasons, running it on HD3000 isn't exactly helping tbh), and I got the same issue.

Modifié par 7zxkv

Il y a 1 heure, buttersoft a dit :

I just tried Borderless Gaming and i get the same problem. Thanks for the idea tho :)

You could also try right click on tecnoparrot and go to properties and compatibility and change high dpi settings check overide high dpi scaling behavior or like ZX30001 said might not support lower resolution

Modifié par 7zxkv

Thanks again @meddu69 for your advices! I'll try this! Thanks @sk8t too for new Jconfig, another new dump to test, cool!

Le 12/07/2020 à 23:19, Keroro a dit :

Fighting EX Layer 6 Buttons FIX

1. Open jconfig
2. Go to the "Settings"
3. Tick "Connect a 2nd Fast IO (Enable players 3 and 4)"
4. Mapp the "P3 BUTTON 5" and "P3 BUTTON 6" and click "OK" for save.

Thanks for this information. However, how can we play using 6 buttons when fifth button is opening Test Mode?! I explain myself:

I am using an X360 controller so I've set XInput, set 6 buttons for P1 : A - X - B - Y - LB - RB assigned to P1 Button 1 to 6, then I used LT and RT to be P3 Button 5 and 6. Service and Test mode haven't been even set.

P1 Buttons 1 to 4 are working fine, but when I press LB (Button 5) its open test mode... :gene:

EDIT : Understood, P3 Button 5 and 6 are becoming P1 Button 5 and 6. Whatever has been set using XInput, LB still opens Test mode and LT still add credit... must remeber to not press it, finally pressing start without credit close game :ptdr: So to conclude, I've set P1/P3 Buttons 5 and 6 to RB and RT, working but not really intuitive. Plus now game is crashing sometimes with a fatal error message (don't really know if it's linked but it didn't occured before).

Random fatal error has been fixed. I was using the (in)famous FightingExLayer_2020_07_10_1.1.7z JConfig version, I tells (in)famous cause it isn't available on fandom anymore and I starts to understand why. Well... I replaced it by latest JConfig64 and latest iDmacDrv64. Buttons case still true.

PS : I saw people talking about launching game from C drive, don't know if it's outdated condition but I launch it from G drive without any virtual drive.

Sorry for double post, I didn't mention I was still being the one that made last comment.

Modifié par Kleyon