Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

5 hours ago, soso92 said:

Work fine on Windows 10 with compability win 7 and xbox one controller

Only need to remove MSAA on setting

Big thank's to the JConfig Team for have do Jconfig for this game 

without your great work we can still wait a very long time before we can play this game

How to play in fullscreen?

3 ore fa, sk8t ha scritto:

The problem involving the menu where this msaa does not save the settings, as I learned will be resolved in future updates of jconfig.

Yeah unfortunately the game does not save your settings

I can play the game with my TX wheel with Fake FFB from the drivers (Spring centering = 40%... from wheel(not by the game)

I can easyly drift like that...Works same with G25/27/29...

Full screen IS ok but native still 1366×768...

Little blury on my 4k TV...

Sometime,the menu pop UP on race,just presse f8 or f7 to close it...

You Can change a lot of things on the menu like,framerate,ssao,mssa,sound Bgm,effetcs,...etc

Good expérience for a beginig...next update will be great for sure...😉

Hello, pour ceux qui sont limités à un écran 1280X1024 comme moi (borne oblige) et pour que ça fonctionne (vue des circuits/des voitures avant la course et dans le jeu), dans JCONFIG :

- cocher Direct3D9 Wrapper

- cocher DX Windows Mode

et mettre la résolution à 1360x768,

Sans cette config l'écran est tout gris en course.

MSAA off.   

Et effectivement ne pas activer ForceFeedback.

Après tout ça c'est fonctionnel.

il y a 8 minutes, meddu69 a dit :

I can play the game with my TX wheel with Fake FFB from the drivers (Spring centering = 40%... from wheel(not by the game)

I can easyly drift like that...Works same with G25/27/29...

Not really understand :)

you just have the centerering spring ? you need to disable FFB from JCONFIG? or you have real FFB with your TX

il y a 12 minutes, bandicoot a dit :

Not really understand :)

you just have the centerering spring ? you need to disable FFB from JCONFIG? or you have real FFB with your TX

Of course FFB must be disabled on JC because any buttons would'nt Works...

For the TX wheel on the control panel you need to go to the bottom and choose Spring centering via wheel and you Can move the slider to 40% wich IS the hardness of the belt tension...generating an articial FFB without rumbles of course.

It IS just a tip to have hard turn...😄

Édit: all effets of the control panel must be setting to 100%

Modifié par meddu69

il y a 2 minutes, meddu69 a dit :

Of course FFB must be disabled on JC because any buttons would'nt Works...

For the TX wheel on the control panel you need to go to the bottom and choose Spring centering via wheel and you Can move the slider to 40% wich IS the hardness of the belt tension...generating an articial FFB without rumbles of course.

It IS just a tip to have hard turn...😄

Ok that same for me ok but with an HOMEMADE wheel :)

Invité tommiegunz
2 hours ago, Backgamon said:

Finally it work!..but not in fullscreen..It do not stretch.

Untick  “dx window “ in Jconfig 

Invité R.R.Z.
7 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

how my friend

I meant I decided not to use jconfig for it I’ll wait for tp if you prefer jconfig 

enjoy my friend 

il y a une heure, tommiegunz a dit :

Untick  “dx window “ in Jconfig 

When i make this, i have a very small screen with big black bar all over the screen(resolution at 1920x1080).

3 hours ago, Backgamon said:

When i make this, i have a very small screen with big black bar all over the screen(resolution at 1920x1080).

Make sure you also set the resolution to DX Resolution Width to 1920 and DX Resolution Height to 1080

FFB does'nt Work on my thrustmaster TX wheel...

Tried to tick FFB on JC,but have any control or FFB effect..in game.

Any news about New JC update?

Invité Raikoh

My Storm Racer G crash and auto close at racing start after the announcer says "Ready" even with Windows 7 compatibility,i'm on Win10,guess i'll wait for a new updated Jconfig or Teknoparrot.

2 minutes ago, Raikoh said:

My Storm Racer G crash and auto close at racing start after the announcer says "Ready" even with Windows 7 compatibility,i'm on Win10,guess i'll wait for a new updated Jconfig or Teknoparrot.

For me it also crashed, turned out to be a old videocode for attract mode that was missing for SRG

Try this ?

https://web.archive.org/web/20200803205216/https://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/a/98a6cb2d-6659-485e-b1f9-2c0d9bf6c328/wmv9VCMsetup.exe

No need for compatibility settings

Invité Raikoh
10 minutes ago, petje said:

For me it also crashed, turned out to be a old videocode for attract mode that was missing for SRG

Try this ?

https://web.archive.org/web/20200803205216/https://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/a/98a6cb2d-6659-485e-b1f9-2c0d9bf6c328/wmv9VCMsetup.exe

No need for compatibility settings

Thx but I have this already installed ,i don't have any issue with the attract mode, my issue is when the race start, when i really am lucky i reach the first turn and then it crash.

Modifié par Raikoh

14 minutes ago, Raikoh said:

then it crash.

Service menu, F7 ?

Disable MSAA ?

Only problem is it won't save it, so you have to set it every time you start the game

You could try to disable anti aliasing in your gpu settings for racing.exe ?

Invité Raikoh
29 minutes ago, petje said:

Service menu, F7 ?

Disable MSAA ?

Only problem is it won't save it, so you have to set it every time you start the game

You could try to disable anti aliasing in your gpu settings for racing.exe ?

Disabling MSAA is necessary to see cars models and the game properly so i do that everytime,GPU is GTX 1080ti, i don't this game can stress my pc in any way.

CPU usage is around 10%,i have an Intel Core i7 8700K so i'm good.

I tried disabling almost anything even shadows but it actually changed nothing.

I also tried copying the game in root c: for testing reasons,but that did nothing.as well.

i think it's just a compatibily issue that can be fix in later releases.

Modifié par Raikoh

Invité Raikoh

Sorry for double posting but i found what the issue was and it might be usefull for someone else.

it was Xinput in Jconfig, steering with that activated will make the game crash,play with Dinput even if you wanna use an xbox controller.

5 hours ago, Raikoh said:

Sorry for double posting but i found what the issue was and it might be usefull for someone else.

it was Xinput in Jconfig, steering with that activated will make the game crash,play with Dinput even if you wanna use an xbox controller.

It works fine for me in XInput mode using XBOX One S Controller.

1 hour ago, xttx said:

I didn't do anything special. It just works for me. Here is my settings, just in case:

Снимок экрана (736).png

Be aware that IIRC boost won't work with keyboard/digital buttons. Only analog works

Edit : I was wrong. Boost totally works fine using keyboard. I've tested it.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

il y a 21 minutes, ZX3000GT1 a dit :

Be aware that IIRC boost won't work with keyboard/digital buttons. Only analog works

The boost/nitro is actually works fine. For me, it's the only way to move forward, because gas is not working... Stearing works too, smooth and responsive. Start is always mapped to enter, but I can live with it. The only button which does not work at all is the acceleration pedal.

4 minutes ago, xttx said:

The boost/nitro is actually works fine. For me, it's the only way to move forward, because gas is not working... Stearing works too, smooth and responsive. Start is always mapped to enter, but I can live with it. The only button which does not work at all is the acceleration pedal.

Yeah I realize that boost works fine using keyboard after testing. Accel does work fine for me though, so it's weird that it didn't work for you.

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

On 3/26/2021 at 6:52 PM, naderkadd1981 said:

Resolution : 

- Download Xinput_1.3.dll 32 bits version and extract this file to the bin folder of SRG after you have extracted Jconfig and usb_io.dll into the same bin directory and extracted the save file from assets into SRG/assets/ replace savefile.dll.  (better to backup the original in case you would like later on to use in TP).

The file you are referring to resides in c:\windows\system32\xinput1_3.dll why are you encouraging people to visit shady virus infested "dll download" websites?

*** C:\Windows\SysWOW64\xinput1_3.dll if you are on W7 64 bit.

Modifié par tron