Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

RConfig BETA 2

- Fixed a small error in the RConfig.exe code

- Games that didnt work with the original exe, are now normal (thanks to PEON for that)
NOTE: If any game contains the gamename.exe.orig file, use it !!!

- Fake Analog Steering Wheel fixed for games id6, 7 and 8 (thanks to sketch boi)

DOWNLOAD

Modifié par 7zxkv
added to 1

iDmacX v1.8

Wow finally this seems so far to fix the Xbox controller issues that's been driving me crazy over the past few years

CHEERS FLYBIT.

20 ore fa, CiTrON ha scritto:

RConfig BETA 2

- Fixed a small error in the RConfig.exe code

- Games that didnt work with the original exe, are now normal (thanks to PEON for that)

- Fake Analog Steering Wheel fixed for games id6, 7 and 8 (thanks to sketch boi)

DOWNLOAD

I just Tried with Fightingclimax and sonic racing but does not work

• Team
Bemani v5.34

- IIDX: Support IO and card reader feature switches to disable emulation in iidxhook4-7
- Jubeat: jbio implementation for magicbox hardware
- Misc: Various documentation improvements
- IIDX: Turntable multiplier (can also be used as inverted) for iidxhook9
- IIDX: iidxhook9, add force screen resolution option to fix sometimes wrong auto res detection by
iidx27 causing inaccurate/wrong refresh rates on monitor check
- IIDX: iidxio BIO2 implementation -> Use BIO2 hardware with any iidxhook or other software
supporting BT5's iidxio interface
- IIDX: BIO2 exit hook, exit the game pressing Start P1 + Start P2, Effect and VEFX
- launcher: Allow overriding service URL from command line
- IIDX: vigem-iidxio, tool to allow using iidxio (ezusb, ezusb2 or bio2) to emulate XBOX controllers
to play other non arcade games that support xinput, e.g. Lunatic Rave (note: Infinitas does not
work with this since it only supports direct input)

Hi, 

Had a question regarding Rumble Fish 2. I noticed there was a music locale fix for it by Nezarn posted on the TP thread. Does anyone know if this issue exists when using JConfig too? Or is it just an issue when using TP?

Any info is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Modifié par buck116

• 2 semaines après...
On 1/12/2021 at 2:57 PM, buck116 said:

Hi, 

Had a question regarding Rumble Fish 2. I noticed there was a music locale fix for it by Nezarn posted on the TP thread. Does anyone know if this issue exists when using JConfig too? Or is it just an issue when using TP?

Any info is truly appreciated.

Thanks.

Both JC and TP require the fix.  

On 2/1/2021 at 8:44 AM, tom5151 said:

Hi, I have a RConfig question...

if we unselect the save patch option, do you know where the save files will be stored and where to put the EP2ROM.bin and SRAM.bin files ?

Nobody ?

I'm asking this because as soon as I uncheck the save patch option, I'm not abble to make the game working anymore.

How does inserting a card work in SpiceTools? I created a file called card0.txt and generated a card number but when I start MUSECA 1+1/2 and try to insert the card I get this error and then get kicked out of the game. The log shows that the card was inserted and if I enter the game's test menu, it says the IC Card check is OK. 

Edit. I also get the error when starting Steel Chronicle, BeatStream, and Nostalgia. Sound Voltex works fine.

20210210_0.png

20210212_0.jpg

20210212_1.jpg

Modifié par arandomemail

Hey Guys,

Had an JConfig/RConfig question. I'm running all my games on an old 1600x1200 monitor. I have all the R/JConfig compatible games set up with their game specific JConfig files and everything seems to run pretty good. 

I'm trying to decide if there is any reason for me to update everything to RConfig. Are there any added benefits to the games by using RConfig over JConfig? Since Game Loader is now supporting RConfig, I'm tempted. Just wanted to see what the advantages are with RConfig.

Any info/advice is truly appreciated.

Modifié par buck116

Thanks to FlyBit

RConfig BETA 2 - Fixed a small error in the RConfig.exe code

RConfig_2021_01_08.rar

https://gofile.io/d/6YQcCr

On 2/10/2021 at 1:34 PM, arandomemail said:

How does inserting a card work in SpiceTools? I created a file called card0.txt and generated a card number but when I start MUSECA 1+1/2 and try to insert the card I get this error and then get kicked out of the game. The log shows that the card was inserted and if I enter the game's test menu, it says the IC Card check is OK. 

Edit. I also get the error when starting Steel Chronicle, BeatStream, and Nostalgia. Sound Voltex works fine.

20210210_0.png

20210212_0.jpg

20210212_1.jpg

try to used asphyxia

On 2/10/2021 at 1:34 PM, arandomemail said:

20210210_0.png

20210212_0.jpg

20210212_1.jpg

try to used asphyxia

Hi! where could I get this "ea local server" thing? I saw this tutorial:

and I have no idea where to get this ea local server thingy. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I Found it! https://mega.nz/folder/FGYSgKbS#X0l_xtMg1Lt-SQkmgHc6fQ

So I fallowed that tutorial but the game closes... when checking last thing, any ideas? (sound voltex gravity wars 1 works fine)

douvIpl.png

[/img]

error-.png

Modifié par Guts

Le 2021/3/1 à 00:25, Guts a dit :

@rarfff

I had same problem.. ended up getting 23 capula instead that one had all the files in it and it works fine. Sure is older version but u still have 40gb+ of content to play around with :)

A kind person uploaded a full prop file on mega and i was able to play now.

Please check the latest comment on cannon ballers emuline.

https://mega.nz/file/I55mVQLA#PFO69PzFGGr55HQaIahJ8OMH4BRGisUs4u2xhaR6uMs

• Team

Spicetools March 2021:

- Add DDR HD speaker lights
- Automatic /dev/nvram and /dev/raw creation for AVS 2.17 and later
- Fix FlexASIO crash introduced in previous release
- Fix overlay crash from ImGui navigation button handling
- Fix AVS configuration reading with binary files
- Add AVS VFS drive remapping for E: and F:
- Improve XP compatibility
- Force dummy audio when using ASIO backend
- Misc bug fixes

Invité petje
Il y a 3 heures, fire10 a dit :

Hi Petje is this still available please buddy, thankyou

https://github.com/nzgamer41/ZeroLauncher/releases/tag/2.0

Download ZeroLauncher_v2.0.zip it is in the deps folder

ZeroLauncher does not work for me, so try standalone with included segatools

Better yet, try with this segatools

https://gofile.io/d/ozQ9mm

Everybody, mirror it before it is gone !!

Hachi Broku

Modifié par 7zxkv

I'm trying to calibrate my Thrustmaster TMX wheel on Road Fighters 3D.  Spicecfg shows that it calibrates fine when I set the controls, but when I try to calibrate the wheel on Road Fighters 3D's test menu the calibration pointer skips all the way to the end before I fully press my gas pedal or turn my wheel all the way to the end. Can someone help me fix this?

@7zxkv can you add the compatible game list on Spice Tools like Drummania and Guitar Freaks V series..??

I have a quick question regarding spicetools. I am trying to disable "All songs/difficulties unlocked" under Patches but the checkmark only shows up for 1 frame then vanishes. The text is in red and it says (Locked) right next to it. I've tried deleting spicetools and extracting a fresh copy but the settings seem to be saved somewhere else and persist. No matter what I do I cant find where spicetools saves its settings to delete the file or registry entry. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

spice.jpg

Oh I'm not trying to enable the patch but instead disable it. Spicetools won't let me disable the option. I've even tried extracting a fresh copy of the soundvoltex dll but spicetools still shows it as enabled.

Edit:

I just tried a couple more things, but I still cant disable the patch in spicetools. Anyone know how to erase spicetool settings?

Modifié par White Queen