Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

you are very very kind with me my friend but..nothing to do..also your configuration ..don't work on my pc..only coin and start and exit button work..but not others buttons and i don't understand why

Modifié par 7zxkv

10 minuti fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

you are very very kind with me my friend but..nothing to do..also your configuration ..don't work on my pc..only coin and start and exit button work..but not others buttons and i don't understand why

Did you uncheck mouse in the JConfig settings?

5 minuti fa, nohero ha scritto:

5 minuti fa, nohero ha scritto:

tes sure..it remain unchecked

8 ore fa, nohero ha scritto:

In this case I don't know why it doesn't work for you, sorry.

excuse me my friend..i'm thinking..my pad is a xbox 360 pad and not an xbox one pad..is it the same?

Hi, 

on operation ghost, i get an error when starting the game with Jconfig (in the pic). maybe my ini file is bad? this is what i have in the ini:

[BBS]
FullScreen=0
CabinetType=0
PresentationInterval=1
EnableSound=1
EnableJvs=0
EnableRecoil=1
EnableLedBoard=0
EnableAMLib=0
EnableLuaDebugger=0
EnableForceGCWhenF5=1
GA_AdSound=1
EnableBlood=1
Difficulty=2
Life=4
Armor=1
DressCode=0
ShowVersion=0
RomType=1
Region=1
Language=en
Version_Debug=0
Version_HoriiYosuke=0
Version_JongwookKang=0
Version_CheolhoKang=0
Version_HwasooLee=0
Version_TaejoongKim=0
Version_SakamakiRyouichi=0
Version_YamayaTakeshi=0
Version_KawamuraHiroaki=0
Version_DisableSoundLog=1
EnableInputDevices=1
SoundVolume=50
PofileGraph=0
SwipeCard=0
AutoShow_ErrorLog=0
AutoShow_FixMe=0
Dofile=1
PrintSvnVersion=0
MovieVolume=75

image.png.00c4cc21f93b22a8379187de28fb9372.png

Modifié par llll55

On 10/6/2020 at 3:53 PM, Rex2573 said:

Hi

chaos code nesica ver 2.11 doesn’t work with tp have you tried it with jconfig and if so is it working?

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Is it also working only with jconfig and if not which ver of gl?

TIA

i am sure it worked on both before but now running game exe sticks on network initialiazing and with GL it loads fine.

i have other pc games running right now so it could be conflicted.

will check again when i come off my other stuff

GL is latest version

On 11/1/2020 at 2:10 PM, EmuAl said:

i am sure it worked on both before but now running game exe sticks on network initialiazing and with GL it loads fine.

I forgot to ask should i use the 1.7 pack jconfig or the game(9/1/2020 ver)jconfig?

TIA

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

I forgot to ask should i use the 1.7 pack jconfig or the game(9/1/2020 ver)jconfig?

TIA

both JC and GL are on latest, not a game specific JC

just tried again, only works on gl for me now, just stays on network initializing when using game.exe

might work better with game specific JC

Modifié par EmuAl

1 minute ago, spiderzsoft said:

no more member of !CC.
so no idea about it but... someone told me jconfig is read for Nicktoons. when release dont know

Thanks for the info

first time user of jconfig and a little confused.  Trying to run golden gun, all patched etc.  launch jconfig and can see if reads my xbox 360 controller and maps buttons but, when game is launched, it doesn't recognise it. Also tried with my keyboard/mouse and just the same.

What am i doing wrong?

hace 24 minutos, jedi1972 dijo:

first time user of jconfig and a little confused.  Trying to run golden gun, all patched etc.  launch jconfig and can see if reads my xbox 360 controller and maps buttons but, when game is launched, it doesn't recognise it. Also tried with my keyboard/mouse and just the same.

What am i doing wrong?

Did you place the Jconfig files inside the exe folder?

8 hours ago, gasabbath said:

Did you place the Jconfig files inside the exe folder?

Yes I did. After work today, I will start fresh and give an update. My ultimate goal is to be able to use my wiimote/mayflash bar combo and so was thinking that I would have to use a combo of jconfig and touchmote.  But I'm more than happy just to test the game with my Xbox 360 controller.  With the shader fix, It runs the demo/attract mode and it didn't before.

Modifié par jedi1972
update

Salut a tous,

Je rencontre un bug avec Virtua Tennis 4, il ce lance et il arrive a l'intro puis il ce coupe. J'ai tout mis a jour DirectX, Driver, Codec, Java, C++.

J'ai essayé le patch coin.

L'installation est toute fraiche de windows et c'est le seul jeu qui ne fonctionne pas. Je viens vers vous car la j'ai plus d'idées

Can anyone give me advice on how to properly use Jconfig? Trying to get Elevator Action Death Parade to work, there is a dump on this site with 1.3 but it just instant crash, so I downloaded the 1.8 version on this thread, writing over the old files... still same black screen crash. Is there something I am supposed to do with Jconfig besides turning on mouse and changing resolution?

So, after starting afresh with golden gun and extracting jconfig in the file containing the exe file, i still cannot insert coins and start the game.

In the jconfig button settings, i can register both my keyboard and my xbox 360 controller but they won't register in game even if i change to xinput or dinput.

Very frustrating that i know i'm doing something wrong.  Any help would be appreciated please.

UPDATE: I don't know if this is a bug or not but i have it set to dinput,  decided to change button for test and exit to get into the setup and suddenly my pad is recognised and i can insert coins by pressing up on my d-pad and quit by pressing down.  dpad up registers as joy 1 povo 0 and dpad down is joy1 pov0 18000?

game running smoothly so far!!

If someone could explain i would be grateful.  Next job, getting wiimote to work on it.....

Modifié par jedi1972
update

Bonjour,

Pour ma borne comportant des jeux TTX (type PAD), je créer un environnement non intrusif pour les jeux... Le but de cette opération est d'éviter de copier à chaque fois les fichiers "Jconfig" et ainsi, laisser propre le dump (préservons les propres !!! :bravo:).

Je partage un petit soft qui permet de patcher et mettre en place "iDmacDrv32.dll" et "JVSEmu.dll" inhérents aux machines "TTX" et "TTX2" dans un path windows. Les fichiers "monitor" peuvent également être mis dans un autre dossier que celui du jeu.

Aussi, il est nécessaire d'éditer le fichier "JConfig_manager.dat" avant de lancer l'application. Vous aurez la possibilité de modifier vos liens sans mettre le "\" à a fin (le lien "monitor_files_path" ne doit pas dépasser 16 caractères) :

[DRIVERS]
monitor_files_path = C:\monitor
driver_files_path = C:\Windows\SysWOW64

"C:\Windows\SysWOW64" pour un système 64bits

"C:\Windows\System32" pour un système 32bits

/!\ Ne pas faire cette opération sur un vrai disque dur TTX ! Seront alors patchés les fichiers de "iDmacDrv32.dll" et "JVSEmu.dll" de "driver_files_path". /!\

Pour désinstaller, supprimer "iDmacDrv32.dll" et "JVSEmu.dll" du dossier "driver_files_path" et les 2 fichiers du dossier "monitor_files_path".

téléchargement (inclus la dernière version "JVSEmu.dll et iDmacDrv32.dll") :

https://mega.nz/file/v4gQjDIC#lWf-ZE6aGhz7gzLuopP8-DYbsCeajwN98PzUftClGmY

- Procédure adaptée aux bornes type PAD !

- "JVS_loader.exe" est toujours nécessaire pour lancer les jeux de type JVS. Il n'est cependant pas obligé de le mettre dans le dossier du jeux (je le place dans C:\Windows\SysWOW64). Il n'y a plus qu'à lancer l'invite de commande "JVS_loader.exe" depuis le dossier du jeu.

- Cela ne fonctionne pas si les fichiers "JConfig" sont présents dans le dossier du jeu car ceux-ci sont prioritaires.

- Pour les configurations particulières, Otas, volant... Faire comme avant avec le bon Jconfig (il sera prioritaire).

JVS_loader.exe :

Microsoft Windows [version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits reserves.

[Lien du jeu] > JVS_loader.exe

Bon jeu !

Modifié par line

may I ask how to find a missing file like (F:avs-core: error reading config (file == NULL): prop/avs-config.xml)
Does anyone know this?? help please.. this message from Beatmania IIDX 24 Sinobuz

Modifié par 7zxkv
not requote the first post.