Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Invité student123
1 hour ago, gasabbath said:

Hi, I dont know if it is the right post but I could not find the fighting layer ex one.

Anyone know how to fix the descriptor failed error in  fighting layer ex?

Thanks!

Had the same issue, seems it's a path issue, fixed it by putting the game in the root of the c drive. 

Invité student123
15 hours ago, gasabbath said:

Thanks, it worked. Is there a fix that allowed the game running in other drive?

Not sure, didn't try anything else after I got it to work on c:

• 2 semaines après...
5 ore fa, Jamesjr ha scritto:

I'm using JConfig from Mario kart arcade DX the acceleration button is not working is on automatic acceleration the others works someone already solved this problem can help me

I have used jconfig with mario kart some time ago. For me the problem was the brakes not working. Try to set fake analog acceleration and brake in jconfig advanced option.

hace 17 horas, bucho74 dijo:

I have used jconfig with mario kart some time ago. For me the problem was the brakes not working. Try to set fake analog acceleration and brake in jconfig advanced option.

I have already configured it in several ways in the advanced option but it still doesn’t work the acceleration button. Thanks for your help.

Initial D8 Arcade Stage
- Ver. 1.2 +D add(copy the new file E2PROM.bin to the corresponding directory)
- Individualized MENU LEFT and MENU RIGHT buttons

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/752353575677722804/InitialD8_2020_09_04.rar

Time Crisis 5
- Switch To Player2 add
- Improved source code
- Coin fix

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/752353581876772914/TimeCrisis5_2020_09_06.rar

Thank you for your hard work. Is there any way to remap buttons in Haunted Museum 1? I'm trying to have all my arcade games have 5 enter coin and 1 start button and esc escape, but this game if you hit escape it goes to test menu and coin is S I think. 

Modifié par Jayinem

I was able to solve them through a pretty simple ahk script. It's working good. 

#SingleInstance Force
Run game.exe

5::S

$ESCAPE::
    Process,Close,game.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "game.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

1 ora fa, 7zxkv ha scritto:

Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA v1.2+E
Initial D Arcade Stage 7 AAX v1.0+C
- Save profile doesn't work

Initial D Arcade Stage 8 Infinity v1.1 fix
- Improved source code

post 1

thanks a lot for your hard work..you are amazing.. INITIAL D 8  has only a problem with esc button..it takes a few second to exit from game... i hope to play soon..thanks to you..to play also INITIAL D ZERO and SEGA GRID RACER with j configuration..you are amazing

Just now, Rex2573 said:

i would like to play also INITIAL D ZERO AND SEGA GRID RACER with j cofn-- i hope in future

You can also use tp for them but its your choice choose what you like and more convenient to you

27 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

You can also use tp for them but its your choice choose what you like and more convenient to you

i just play  both them with teknoparrot my friend but yeasterday i tried INITIAL D 8 with j conf and it is WOWW..i want only j conf 

25 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

i just play  both them with teknoparrot my friend but yeasterday i tried INITIAL D 8 with j conf and it is WOWW..i want only j conf 

I’ve used jconfig for samurai 2019 and its great i just wish there was an option to enable blood mode in this game I always feel something missing when i play it(not because of the loader)such a beautiful game but without this for me its incomplete 

On 06/09/2020 at 11:27 PM, professor said:

Initial D8 Arcade Stage
- Ver. 1.2 +D add(copy the new file E2PROM.bin to the corresponding directory)
- Individualized MENU LEFT and MENU RIGHT buttons

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434222178922135553/752353575677722804/InitialD8_2020_09_04.rar

My game gets black screen, how to solve this?