Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

2 hours ago, Keroro said:

And what happens If you mapp a Keyboard key, disconnecting the IPAC2 ?

if i disconnect the ipac and just use the keyboard it's the same result. I got my mayflash working but button 3 still doesnt work regardless of which button i assign them to. All 6 buttons on the ipac work fine in ultra street fighter 4 so theres gotta be something going on with the game. I cant get into the test menu though to see if the button works in the diagnostics though since it's just a black screen when i hit the test menu button

57 minutes ago, snax087 said:

if i disconnect the ipac and just use the keyboard it's the same result. I got my mayflash working but button 3 still doesnt work regardless of which button i assign them to. All 6 buttons on the ipac work fine in ultra street fighter 4 so theres gotta be something going on with the game. I cant get into the test menu though to see if the button works in the diagnostics though since it's just a black screen when i hit the test menu button

Even with JConfig being in 'GetAsyncKeyState' U(1), I(2) and J(4) work but not O(3). If anyone has a link to KOF 98UM & 2k2UM they know for sure works it'd be much appreciated. Not sure what else to try

12 hours ago, Keroro said:

And what happens If you mapp a Keyboard key, disconnecting the IPAC2 ?

ok nevermind i am an idiot. I was under the assumption that kof used buttons 1-4 only and that i didnt have to map 5 and 6 but 5 was the button that is being used for the kick i was missing so disregard my posts lol. Thanks for trying to help me though

hace 29 minutos, snax087 dijo:

ok nevermind i am an idiot. I was under the assumption that kof used buttons 1-4 only and that i didnt have to map 5 and 6 but 5 was the button that is being used for the kick i was missing so disregard my posts lol. Thanks for trying to help me though

hahaha, it's OK, these little things always always happen! and until you find what the hell is causing the problem is very frustrating, it happens to all of us.

For that reason I answered this at the beginning:

Neo Geo only has 4 buttons, and in the mapping it should be 1,2,4,5 working, 3,6 not.

I do it this little mockup for better explain.

4B.jpeg

Enjoy !!! :very-good:

Modifié par Keroro

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Mario Kart DX: I'm not able to configure properly my controllers (xbox360, xbox one and wbox360 wireless wheel).

Configurng in xinput mode I can steer, use object, use dpad, etc, BUT I'm not able to accelerate/brake.
Nothing works for me.

The final goal would be to use triggers, even better assigning them to the xbox360 wireless wheel.

In dinput nothing works, not even other buttons.

I tried different configurations, enabling/disabling fake analog wheel and pedal without success.

I'm using, for what I can understand, jconfig 1.5...I'm a newbie, sorry, it's a version customized for MKDX found on jconfig wiki.

Thanks in advance

Uh, I was forgetting...with teknoparrot, the same dump works properly (but banapassport does not work and unlocked saves are not supported).

Modifié par zibra

Nope, don't ask me why, but I'm not able to set accel/brake in any way.
Tried various combinations with xinput. dinput, individual left analog. create thread for joysticks, fake analog, fake pedals, buttons, triggers, right analog for accel and brake.

I give up.

26 minutes ago, zibra said:

NĂŁo, nĂŁo me pergunte o porquĂŞ, mas nĂŁo sou capaz de acelerar / travar de forma alguma.
Tentei várias combinações com xinput. dinput, analógico esquerdo individual. crie threads para joysticks, analógico falso, pedais falsos, botões, gatilhos, analógico certo para aceleração e freio.

Desisto.

disable_these_options_to_run.jpg.34544667f7db2a19927167f7987c3f8f.jpgTEST MENU  JCONFIG

Modifié par antonio2018

Mario Kart DX with Jconfig

I have no gas or brake

XInput or Dinput joystick the triggers are always seen as buttons

In game no gas or brake, so it goes auto gas

Any solutions ?

1 ora fa, Onkel ha scritto:

I have no gas or brake

Any solutions ?

Config them as fake analog pedal. It works for me, also if I use real analog pedal.

• Team
Arcade Love with Pengo v1.1
Blade Stranger v1.3.2
Blade Arcus from shining v2.10
Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate v2.06LR1.09
Fighting Climax Ignition v2.32
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R v1.11
Koihime Enbu RaiRai v2.13
Melty Blood v1.07b
Phantom Breaker v1.10
Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late v2.3 (2.03)
Under Night In-Birth Exe-Late[st] v3.30

Special Thanks,
PEON - For fixing the buttons in the UnderNight In-Birth Exe-Late [st] and UnderNight In-Birth Exe-Late games!!!

Guilty Gear Xrd updated
- Support for update 2.10

ADDED in post #1

Modifié par 7zxkv

• The sujet was locked
  • Team

New spicetools

04/25/2020 
- pop'n music 19 & 20 support
- DDR X2 support
- pop'n & HPM HDMI fix
- Misc additions, fixes

New Bemani tools:

- SDVX: sdvxhook2 headphone force and cursor confining config options
- DDR: Add light support for SMX gen 4 pads

hi..excuse me someone can post the working j configuration for GRID  SEGA EUROPE  please...the actual j conf dont work...please help me..

an information,please.. is it normal that BLADE STRANGERS  runs with 2nd player and not 1st player..and that PHANTOM BREAKER RUNS ONLY IN WINDOWED MODE...THANKS FROM NOW FOR YOUR HELP

Might be a false positive but the download for KoihimeEnbuRaiRai jconfig - http://www.emuline.org/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8936

Shows in Google Chrome as a Virus ...

edit modo: false positive, as usual. exception in your A/V tools.

Modifié par 7zxkv

an information,please.. is it normal that BLADE STRANGERS  runs with 2nd player and not 1st player..and that PHANTOM BREAKER RUNS ONLY IN WINDOWED MODE...THANKS FROM NOW FOR YOUR HELP

is there a Jconfig for FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION ? or it is only valid for FIGTHING CLIMAX ?

EDIT MODO: Jconfig FC Include normal, update and ignition versions. just download and read the readme, it will avoid unnecessary questions.

Modifié par 7zxkv

En 28/4/2020 a las 21:54, Onkel dijo:

I have no gas or brake

Any solutions ?

Same problem here! No gas no brake, doesn't matte the way that you configure it.

I think this 1.5 brokes the accelerate and brake buttons. Off course in the I/O test nothing happens when you press it.

Please! If anyone has a Jconfig working for Mario can share it please!!! If Its possible whit the JVSEmuMK.dll  :very-good:

Modifié par Keroro

i launch the jcoinfig for FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION :( buty get only a black screen and UNI stopped working ... Jconfig does not work

now the game.exe does not work does nothing :( how do i configure this JCONFIG to play the games ?

EDIT: i finally manage to run it .( but in TP gives some error at loading the game

Modifié par eljose

2 hours ago, eljose said:

i launch the jcoinfig for FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION :( buty get only a black screen and UNI stopped working ... Jconfig does not work

now the game.exe does not work does nothing :( how do i configure this JCONFIG to play the games ?

EDIT: i finally manage to run it .( but in TP gives some error at loading the game

If you have jconfig you dont need TP ?

En 1/5/2020 a las 6:03, Keroro dijo:

Same problem here! No gas no brake, doesn't matte the way that you configure it.

I think this 1.5 brokes the accelerate and brake buttons. Off course in the I/O test nothing happens when you press it.

@Onkel I try it more than 10 diferent versions of Mario Dumps and Jconfigs (even from china websites jajaja).

The reallity is that its no way to achieve accelerate and brake in this game via jconfig, dosent matter if Xinput, Dinput, Fake analloc or not, etc...

Please! If anyone has a Jconfig working for Mario can share it???

Invité petje
6 hours ago, Keroro said:

The reallity is that its no way to achieve accelerate and brake in this game via jconfig, dosent matter if Xinput, Dinput, Fake analloc or not, etc...

Confirmed, brake and accelerate do not work in MKDX

Even if one hexedits monitor.bin

No matter what inputs are assigned to brake and accelerate, no inputs work so only auto accelerate

https://imgshare.io/image/zW2ee
https://imgshare.io/image/zWw8w

Maybe FlyBit can have alook at it ?

Or are we both doing something wrong ?

Also when I try to configure it with my DInput steering wheel, it always see Joy1 Axis +Y 1000 on any button, even after changing deadzone sensitivity

monitor_input.bin

Há 7 horas, Keroro disse:

@ Onkel Eu tento mais de 10 versões diferentes de Mario Dumps e Jconfigs (mesmo dos sites da China jajaja).  

A realidade é que não há como acelerar e frear neste jogo via jconfig, dosent importa se Xinput, Dinput, Fake analloc ou não, etc ...

Por favor! Se alguém tem um Jconfig trabalhando para o Mario pode compartilhá-lo ???

para mim funciona perfeitamente, então acabei de ativar essas configurações no teste do menu do jogo MKDX           LET IT SHAPE AI

disable_these_options_to_run.jpg.34544667f7db2a19927167f7987c3f8f.jpg.34b6709296d1e64f065ff7e96513bb1c.jpg

Modifié par antonio2018

Invité petje
11 hours ago, Keroro said:

His solution!

For accel and brake to work on mkdx its necessary to calibrate in the test menu :very-good:

hace 2 horas, petje dijo:

His solution!

For accel and brake to work on mkdx its necessary to calibrate in the test menu :very-good:

Como? I'm going to try, but in the test medu I don't know if this exists.
I'm going to put the english patch (to understand it) and if I find out how to do it Iwill post it to the forum.

Thank you very much @petje for the information.

hace 4 horas, Keroro dijo:

Como? I'm going to try, but in the test medu I don't know if this exists.
I'm going to put the english patch (to understand it) and if I find out how to do it Iwill post it to the forum.

Thank you very much for the information.

@petje @Onkel

WORKING!!!

For everyone who prefer use jconfig (Coin, profile.bin, Jamma to USB, ect...) in Mario Kart GP DX the only thing that we need to do is this:

1. Configure your JConfigMK.exe https://jconfig-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Mario_Kart:_Arcade_GP_DX

Map your preferences, map the buttons and don't forget to mark the checkboxes of Settings/ "Fake Analog Steering Wheel" and "Fake Analog Pedals"

* Recommendation: In the Analog sensitivity put in 3 over 4 the slider. (I try several setups, and I think less sensitivity can cause delay or wrong actions).

2. Already in the game, press "TEST MODE" button, and go to this path selecting the option with the "ENTER SWITCH" button:

-I/O Test (Option 5)

-Initialization of analog volume (Option 1)

-Proceed to Switch Test (When you enter here in theory the game restet the 0 axis of the analog wheel and pedals)

-In this window you can test the I/O and now, you can check the "ACCEL" and "BRAKE" buttons works! (for exit press "MOVE UP" + "ENTER SWITCH")

3. Restart the game, and enjoy!

Modifié par Keroro

Hello @petje I have a similar problem with STAR WARS, I cant move, the left and right dont work, and I try to do the same, calibrate inside the I/O test but not works. How can I ask to FlyBit about configure correctly the keyboard in SATR WARS? Its not in the forum, right?

Modifié par Keroro

hace 6 minutos, Keroro dijo:

Hello @petje I have a similar problem with STAR WARS, I cant move, the left and right dont work, and I try to do the same, calibrate inside the I/O test but not works. How can I ask to FlyBit about configure correctly the keyboard in SATR WARS? Its not in the forum, right?

Did you set the fake accel and brake option?

Invité petje
41 minutes ago, gasabbath said:

Did you set the fake accel and brake option?

You want to play this game with a keyboard ?

Good luck with that !

Just tested it, works fine with a XInput joystick. (yes fake analog pedals)

hace 52 minutos, petje dijo:

You want to play this game with a keyboard ?

Good luck with that !

Just tested it, works fine with a XInput joystick. (yes fake analog pedals)

I play it with keyboard with no problem with Jconfig but i recognize that is more comfortable with joystick