Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

16 hours ago, chiragj81 said:

what we can type in wheel axis option on TP controller setup?

thanks

Use VJoy + UCR for DirectInput support

Use VJoy + UCR + ScpVbus for XInput support

VJoy

http://vjoystick.sourceforge.net/site/

UCR

https://www.autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=12249

ScpVbus

http://vjoystick.sourceforge.net/site/index.php/vxbox

Those are controller emulators for keyboard

Modifié par ZX3000GT1

Question regarding  idMacX Tools  &  SegaTools / MiniME as I'm not familiar with these yet - will either/both these tools allow you to emulate an IC Card and save progress for games using Aime  and/or  Nessica ?    I'm using Asphyxia to save progress/scores for some Bemani HDD games & was wondering if there is a way to get similar functionality for games such as Theatrhythm FF ASC, Groove Coaster, Project Diva, etc.

Hello, im using JConfig to launch Battle Gear 4 Tuned. I use the Battle Gear 4 JConfig Version, that was spread in the Racing Pack File. I can launch Battle Gear 4 and could also map the steering wheel (G27), but the steering feels very off, more like digital left and right instead of analog steering, the same goes for accel and brake axxis. is tried the different settings, but none really worked. any help? otherwise would be a perfect launcher for this games, since sound works and tachometer works as well. best regards and thanks krs73

En 7/4/2020 a las 11:02, krizalid00 dijo:

it does not let me play with the xbox 360 control. it does not recognize the key assignment and it is handled with the mouse

I managed to solve my problem was the configuration of the jvs, are you planning to get the jconfig for rambo or for house of the dead 4? thanks

En ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2020 a las 22:14, northvibe dijo:

Trying to get KO Drive to run in jconfig. I have the game extracted, loaded the patches in. When the game loads, it scrolls to 97/100 then closes the window. Any tips?

Same issue, I have tested all different options available, Directx3D9 Wrapped checked and not , High Resolution, Windowed mode, different configurations and resolution patches (1080p,SD,2k), but always games crashes in initilializing window at 97/100. (Windows 10 1903 version)

Similar issue happens in GRID, after applying jconfig patch, game crashes after first intro, tested all different available options in jconfig menu. I have tested same GRID game with teknoparrot and it Works succesfully but I want to make it work with jconfig because I have no gamepad and jconfig mapping for keyboard is great

On 20/04/2020 at 8:50 PM, Melchor99 said:

Same issue, I have tested all different options available, Directx3D9 Wrapped checked and not , High Resolution, Windowed mode, different configurations and resolution patches (1080p,SD,2k), but always games crashes in initilializing window at 97/100. (Windows 10 1903 version)

It does the same thing when I try to run it in TP, looks like it's going to load, then gets to 97/100 and crashes no matter what one of those I choose too.

Would be neat if there's a fix as I've left it alone for now.

Modifié par Doivid

On 3/30/2020 at 12:04 AM, chiragj81 said:

hello everyone

i want to know how to emulate steering wheel with keyboard for arcade racing games?

thank you

On 4/20/2020 at 10:50 PM, Melchor99 said:

Similar issue happens in GRID, after applying jconfig patch, game crashes after first intro, tested all different available options in jconfig menu. I have tested same GRID game with teknoparrot and it Works succesfully but I want to make it work with jconfig because I have no gamepad and jconfig mapping for keyboard is great

Teknoparrot has just made it really easy to use keyboard and it works fantastic!

New update today made it fully work, I've been having a blast 

hace 12 horas, Redemption dijo:

Teknoparrot has just made it really easy to use keyboard and it works fantastic!

New update today made it fully work, I've been having a blast 

Thanks for your reply
Is it a new version? I have checked TP webpage and available version is TP_1.0.0.140 which is the last one I tested with control issues using keyboard :(

EDIT: After investigating a bit, updated TP UI and Openloader to last version. This last version allows to configure keyboard as steering Wheel, GRID works like a charm! thanks a lot :)

EDIT: No luck with KO Drive, using jconfig patch crashes at initializiting window at 97/100, in TP last versiĂłn it stucks at 0/100

Modifié par Melchor99

8 hours ago, Melchor99 said:

Thanks for your reply
Is it a new version? I have checked TP webpage and available version is TP_1.0.0.140 which is the last one I tested with control issues using keyboard :(

EDIT: After investigating a bit, updated TP UI and Openloader to last version. This last version allows to configure keyboard as steering Wheel, GRID works like a charm! thanks a lot :)

EDIT: No luck with KO Drive, using jconfig patch crashes at initializiting window at 97/100, in TP last versiĂłn it stucks at 0/100

I just ran KO Drive with TP and it worked

try a fresh dump?

Hello team,

Im trying to play Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate in 1080p via Jconfig and I cant do it. any fixed .exe for 1080p? or any file to edit from my side?

I can achieve 1080p on Teknoparrot, but as a lot of people I prefer Jconfig over Teknoparrot.

EDIT: WOW! This works for me really well: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fik8xt7sxthtge2/3_-_Dead_or_Alive_5_UPDATE_2_FHD_UHD.rar/file

Modifié par Keroro

Has anyone had an issue with Button 3 not working in KOF98  and 2002? It works fine in street fighter 4 ultimate for both players but neither player 1 or 2's Button 3 works. It maps in JConfig fine. I'm using an IPAC 2 and im using DINPUT option in jconfig. I just updated it by downloading the latest idmacx package in the first post but no luck. Also tried multiple different keys.

24 minutes ago, snax087 said:

Has anyone had an issue with Button 3 not working in KOF98  and 2002? It works fine in street fighter 4 ultimate for both players but neither player 1 or 2's Button 3 works. It maps in JConfig fine. I'm using an IPAC 2 and im using DINPUT option in jconfig. I just updated it by downloading the latest idmacx package in the first post but no luck. Also tried multiple different keys.

I also noticed that i can map my mayflash 300 joystick in jconfig if i select xinput, but when i load the game up, it still only takes my arcade buttons hooked into the ipac or the corresponding keyboard key and completely ignores the joystick. Ive tried to delete all the buttons resetting the key value to 0 and only assigning buttons from my joystick but it still only uses my keyboard keys i originally mapped. Where does jconfig store it's button input info? I'm trying to reset it to default since the configuration seems stuck

hace 36 minutos, snax087 dijo:

Neo Geo only has 4 buttons, and in the mapping it should be 1,2,4,5 working, 3,6 not.

I do it this little mockup for better explain.

4B.jpeg

Modifié par Keroro

9 minutes ago, Keroro said:

Neo Geo only has 4 buttons, and in the mapping it should be 1,2,4,5 working, 3,6 not.

I do it this little mockup for better explain.

4B.jpeg

yea i know it uses the 4 button layout but no matter what button i map button 3 to, the game doesnt recognize it at all. 1,2, and 4 work fine regardless of what key they're mapped to

hace 1 minuto, snax087 dijo:

yea i know it uses the 4 button layout but no matter what button i map button 3 to, the game doesnt recognize it at all. 1,2, and 4 work fine regardless of what key they're mapped to

mmm... ok, in this case I think you need a cleaner dump or maybe other jconfig version because its not normal at all.

Just now, Keroro said:

mmm... ok, in this case I think you need a cleaner dump or maybe other jconfig version because its not normal at all.

i have the latest version of jconfig but it's strange that it does it in both kof 98 and 2002, not just one of them. I downloaded these both from the taito type x thread so i assume they're good

hace 1 minuto, snax087 dijo:

i have the latest version of jconfig but it's strange that it does it in both kof 98 and 2002, not just one of them. I downloaded these both from the taito type x thread so i assume they're good

And what happens If you mapp a Keyboard key, disconnecting the IPAC2 ?