Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

TGM3HD

https://github.com/Hipnosis183/TGM3HD/releases

TGM3HD is a resolution patcher for Tetris The Grand Master 3.

Taken from AltInput by Altimor: https://github.com/AltimorTASDK/altinput

The resolution is dynamic, taken from the desktop

In fact, this is just the resolution patching part of AltInput, with everything else removed.

The input part has been replaced to work with JConfig's JVSEmu library, acting as its hooking loader, so be sure to have it on the same folder.

Still, the chosen library to hook can be changed in the code.

In LGI 3D, how do you change language/region to English/USA with jconfig being used? Trying config.ini edit as well as fwDataDB_AM.txt gives no changes and the game is still in Japanese

7 minutes ago, ZX3000GT1 said:

In LGI 3D, how do you change language/region to English/USA with jconfig being used? Trying config.ini edit as well as fwDataDB_AM.txt gives no changes and the game is still in Japanese

Service menu, if supported ?

1 hour ago, petje said:

Service menu, if supported ?

You can go to service menu by creating a shortcut to LGI.exe, then add -TestMode as the parameter in target.

The issue is that the option to change region is simply not there

https://imgur.com/a/nvcXEwi

Modifié par ZX3000GT1
Remove the shortcut file

Invité pixels
Normally spicetools runs a .dll not a .exe to run the game, and there is a game.exe which crashes for me ... 2008 version

please, how do we get Winning Eleven to work ?

Hello guys, I don't know exactly who is the author of these executables, but I thank you for this great job. I know it shouldn't be easy, but if you don't ask for too much, I would like you to make the executables for two more games, InitialD 8 and Luigi's Mansion. Keep up the wonderful work.

28 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

InitialD 8

A Lindbergh game, not supported by these loaders

29 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Luigi's Mansion

VMprotected .exe so no go on that.

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

Flybit is the Author of Jconfig emulator. and 1cc developers support Jconfig.

Jconfig already working on RingEdge1,2 and others...
Jconfig have lot of arcade foods in his plate :rolleyes:lol
Initial D Arcade Stage 6
Initial D Arcade Stage 7
Initial D Arcade Stage 8
Shining Force Cross
Luigi Mansion (Need Clean exe)
Friction Arcade,,,,

Ohh, that's really wonderful news. I wish you a good job and thank you in advance.

im hopefull someone can shed some light on some issues im having with jconfig.

im still trying to figure out my Batman issue, been searching and trying but found nothing sofar to solve the. "api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll missing from your computer " error.

that file is in my windows directly and subfolders but alas no go.

on Gti Club im having the following problem. as soon as i start the game it says gti3.exe has stopped working.

this is a fresh install of windows 7 but i never was able to run this game always had this issue even on my old install of windows.

am i missing some extra files i need to install?

im also having a issue on Battle Gear 4.

i run the game.exe and after awhile it just says not responding.

i been searching online and one suggestion was todo this

" problem - game crashes when i open it
solution - this is normally windows DEP (a feature in windows that protects from viruses) fault so on windows you need to go to control panel/system and security/system/advanced system settings/advanced tab/performance settings/data execution prevention. then select the 2nd option and add the loader to the exceptions list "

i have done this and the game still crashing...

anyone could help out or have some insight i would be thankfull thanks.

okay well i made abit of progress on battle gear 4. searching like crazy online i found someone who said u must have a usb flash drive mapped to drive e plugged in.

well atleast now the game does not crash. but its stuck on a black screen now... damn. pulling my hairs out :gene:

error.jpg.c1dcbef74a53bedf141d643ce5d1fa43.jpg

Batman still no go , same with Gti Club.

Invité PowerKopter69
6 ore fa, spiderzsoft ha scritto:

Game : Shin KoiHime Musô (System : Neo Standard Arcade)

official site http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/koihime-portal/
release soon on TeknoParrot and Jconfig :P

what are you talking about? TP already supports it, I guess jconfig needed to wait till TP has it publicly so that they can copy stuff (like with TP emulated dongle serial, they always use 1 made by TP, yet they never even mention it, so basically they're stealing)

On 22/03/2020 at 8:45 AM, PowerKopter69 said:

what are you talking about? TP already supports it, I guess jconfig needed to wait till TP has it publicly so that they can copy stuff (like with TP emulated dongle serial, they always use 1 made by TP, yet they never even mention it, so basically they're stealing)

Where does Tecknoparrot support it i just updated teckno to 1.0.0.301 and the only game that has shin in it apart from the shining force games is not Shin KoiHime Musô but ShikigaminoShiro III and the only KoiHime game is KoiHime Enbu

Modifié par eathearty1

En 19/3/2020 a las 13:03, lostit101 dijo:

hi anyone know how to solve this error on batman.

api-ms-win-eventing-classicprovider-l1-1-0.dll missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

i have installed all direct x stuff and all the c++ runtimes.

not run jconfig in win7 x64 only on win 8 win 10 if you like run on wn 7 you need tecnopparrot an original batman exe 

hace 6 horas, eathearty1 dijo:

@spiderzsoft thanks for upload but could you tell me where the jconfig for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 is or do we use the same JConfigXrd.exe for both guilty gear games?  Thanking you in advance

Guity rev 2 use another Jconfig. You can get it her on the official discord server of 1cc https://discord.gg/UypwQ3R

Once you entered, choose the Jconfig_latest tab

Modifié par gasabbath

hace 37 minutos, eathearty1 dijo:

I already downloaded that from the discord and the four parts when unzipped only contain one jconfig called JConfigXrd.exe with 4 exes 2 for guilty gear xrd and 2 for guilty gear xrd rev2 hence why i asked if the single jconfig.exe was for both games

Sorry my bad the Jvonfig is the same gor all guilty gears. The thing that changes is the .exe

Hey guys, 

Noticed magician Dead was listed as support for Jconfig, downloaded the zip file, but there is only a dll, no jconfig.exe. Any reason for this?

Thank you!!

Invité student123
9 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

use iDmacXv1.7 version this magician Dead's DLL

Thanks mate, seems to work perfect now. Just have to get some motion control bar set up for the hand gestures spells😊! 

Modifié par student123

1 hour ago, chiragj81 said:

i want to know how to emulate steering wheel with keyboard for arcade racing games?

A analogue input steering wheel on a digital keyboard ?

So not a bit to steer, no, full left right

You try, enjoy !

<_<