Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Le 09/02/2020 à 09:39, bllpla a dit :

hi all, i have a question about DOA5A, the game work perfectly and all the key respond very good, but when the game is running and i press the power button on my cabinet for shutdown process windows reply to me whit an error

DOA5A Error 1.jpg

IMG_20200209_094023.jpg

dinput_muito_fdp this app prevents the system from shutting down

I have test whit

DeadOrAlive5_2020_01_09.rar patch

No solution fot this ?

Modifié par 7zxkv

hace 6 horas, gasabbath dijo:

Does the fake accel pedal work for wangan 5? I tried everything I can´t configure the accel key.

Thanks

Nevermind, the games needs to calibrate pedal from test mernu in order to the fake pedal option of jconfig works

Does somebody has succeed to run Road Fighters 3D witht the last Spicetools ?

I try under win 7 and win 10 but no luck.

Something goes wrong.

Also, it seems card can be enabled with this version but no readme and information on how to activate.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hello. I have a problem while using a gamepad with JConfig in Batman.

Although my gamepad is new and it is well calibrated, I cannot assign buttons to JConfig, it seems JConfig recognizes the gamepad but does nothing when I press the buttons to assign.

It only accepts keboard keys in dinput. The only way for me to play is using joytokey

Does anyone have the same issue or know how to fix this ?.

3 hours ago, llll55 said:

Hi...is "fake analog" option is only for playing with a controller like xbox one?

if i use a real wheel in racing games, i need to untick fake analog?

thank you

Yes, if you're using a wheel you should definitely untick fake analog for turning left or right as well as the gas/brake. Although the gas/brake isn't that big of a deal in most cases and can be left as fake analog. But if you want the most precise controls than untick all fake analog options using a wheel.

2 hours ago, MARIANO73 said:

i don't have test button

Try the Home key on your keyboard and use PageUp and PageDown to navigate the menu.

il y a une heure, Mindwipe a dit :

Yes, if you're using a wheel you should definitely untick fake analog for turning left or right as well as the gas/brake. Although the gas/brake isn't that big of a deal in most cases and can be left as fake analog. But if you want the most precise controls than untick all fake analog options using a wheel.

Try the Home key on your keyboard and use PageUp and PageDown to navigate the menu.

thank you very much for the info!

hace 13 horas, Mindwipe dijo:

it works but where is service or coin  key? i can't configure in JCONFIG. Thanks!

6 hours ago, MARIANO73 said:

it works but where is service or coin  key? i can't configure in JCONFIG. Thanks!

Not sure, I don't have any interest in "adding" coins so freeplay is fine with me. I guess you can try all keys on your keyboard and hope for the best. Maybe there's a reason a coin button isn't mappable in jconfig.

4 hours ago, llll55 said:

Is jconfig always need to be start first in the background before i start a game, or is another shorter way start the game with jconfig?

thanks

No, once you configure jconfig and are happy with the settings, you can simply run the (game).exe next time.

Invité adenin

I am getting missing xinput1_4.dll for the Batman jconfig, after inserting the .dll, I am getting 0x0000007 error. I think it's Windows compatibility related.

hace 20 minutos, llll55 dijo:

Hi,

how do you insert coin and start game in transformers with jconfig? nothing worked for me. i tried the numbers 1,5, and also the mouse doesnt do anything.

its active in the options.

The coin button is the service button. 

Il y a 15 heures, petje a dit :

Not in Jconfig

But in GL enable Update rate mouse cursor hide set to 0

Otherwise try this i set it to two seconds

https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Microsoft/AutoHideMouseCursor

thanks man, i have an auto script of mouse hide, but sometimes it has problem with light gun games.