Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

18 minutes ago, joeplay said:

Ok, since I don't know any other way, I'm doing the translation of the Let's Go Island subtitles in English for jconfig users. If someone else is interested to say so and I will upload it on this topic when I finish it.

You could try to edit fwDataDB_AM.txt and set default region to USA ?

\Lets Go Island\data\Fraw\fwDataDB\fwDataDB_AM.txt

Modifié par petje

4 hours ago, Gwyllion said:

With TP: Assign a key 2D/3D. Dont know with jconfig.

Yeah, I know how with TP, but I am trying to move away from that bloated pos method of running these games.

Jconfig is fantastic, so I am using that every chance I get when games are made compatible.

Modifié par braders1986

Le 14/01/2020 à 23:55, eathearty1 a dit :

Works perfect in windowed mode but as soon as i untick windowed it says direct 3d error and crashes

Untitled.png

Pareil pour moi sur le LGI :/*

Si je met en 1080, j'ai plein ecran mais la fenetre de jeu est petite

LGI3D aucun soucis par contre

Modifié par Trymado

1 minute ago, cyhnmrv said:

Hello. my problem Mario Kart DX Jconfig I can not assign gas and brake to the triggers solution assistance help please

Don't YELL !!

Set inputs to XInput

• Team

Non tu délires pas Bonky, mais on va éviter de parler/annoncer (en grande pompe) des choses pas encore concrètes dans un but de limitation de réponse inutile qui allonge indéfiniment les sujets donc quand ca sera dispo ca sera proposé mais pas avant ;-)

can someone show me the settings for 1920x1080 in VT4

it's not working for me

only getting small screen in top left of monitor no matter what settings i choose.

thanks

2020-02-01_3.png?width=379&height=300

thats what i am using

2020-02-01.png?width=400&height=226

thats what i am getting

Modifié par EmuAl

4 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

use updated RH loader 3.4.4 fixed all Res issues for me.

yeah i'll try that another day, when i update my game loader, i gotta update about 150 games lol :P was hoping for a settings file that works, its the eprom files from the SV folder that hold the key :)

31 minutes ago, braders1986 said:

Same small screen issue with Virtual Tennis 4 here. Would rather have an independent fix for Jconfig than have to use RH loader. Most of the loaders are a fucking mess and I just don't want to use them.

i got it fixed by editing the exe to make it fit correctly, its on the jconfig discord how to do it

byte 34368 02 ---> 07
byte 34378 E0 --->38
byte 34379 01 ---> 04

hexedit the exe then turn off the options in jconfig only keep the save folder working

Modifié par EmuAl

32 minutes ago, EmuAl said:

Eu o corrigi editando o exe para ajustá-lo corretamente, está na discórdia do jconfig como fazê-lo

byte 34368 02 ---> 07
byte 34378 E0 ---> 38
byte 34379 01 ---> 04

hexedite o exe e desative as opções no jconfig apenas para manter a pasta de salvamento funcionando

how do i join the jtconfig discord numca concegui finds the jconfig forum

FlyBit ,Sega Sonic All Star Racing (RingWide),Initial D arcade stage 6 AA (RingEdge),Initial D arcade Stage 7 AAX (RingEdge),Mario Kart GP DX (Namco System ES3 A),Outrun 2 SP SDX (Sega Lindbergh Yellow),Afterburner Climax (Sega Lingbergh Yellow), Pokken Tournement (Namco ES3B),Arcade Love with Pengo (RingWide),Sega Race TV (Sega Lindbergh),o Spicy (Sega Lindbergh),ty Drivin (Raw Thrills),order Break Scramble (Sega RingEdge)I would appreciate if you adapt your games to intel graphics cards like in Sega Golden Gun game. Thank you very much for adapting Sega golden gun game to intel graphics card.
I am very happy.

hello,

a few question :

i use jconfig to play OG, well, it works.... but even with the following setup (see screen capture),

the mouse is less precise as I move it on the sides.

the mouse is too much fast and it generate an offset with my real aiming (i use a wiimote with the mayflash dolphinbar).

if i reduce sensitivity for dinput, the mouse is uncontrolable!

any solution?

7DxpG.png

Modifié par ginzu

1 hour ago, ginzu said:

hello,

a few question :

i use jconfig to play OG, well, it works.... but even with the following setup (see screen capture),

the mouse is less precise as I move it on the sides.

the mouse is too much fast and it generate an offset with my real aiming (i use a wiimote with the mayflash dolphinbar).

if i reduce sensitivity for dinput, the mouse is uncontrolable!

any solution?

7DxpG.png

The game works without any loader, only run Demulshooter and the the.exe of the game.