Aller au contenu

idMacX + J/Rconfig + JVSemu + SpiceTools + BemaniTools + SegaTools + etc.

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

Hi, I have an issue with GRID running on my Steam Deck with Jconfig (Teknoparrot does not load many games on the Steam Deck)
The game runs very smooth but I get weird display glitches when the race begins.
These black triangles appear and disappear throughout.
Any idea ?

20230427131638_1.jpg

Modifié par poligonQc

15 hours ago, Misaka Rin said:

Does a BanaPassport card work with the Aqua server setup? Or do I have to have an Aime card?

I put the 20-digit codes from my BanaPassport into the Aqua web interface and it didn't seem to recognize the card.

Solved, it could be any 20-digit numbers you create in the aime.txt file.

10 minutes ago, crapato said:

Hi, do you know why on Hod Scarlet, when I shoot with my Singen, the reticle on the screen is centered but my shot is 20cm higher?

The game is probably not running at its native resolution.
Graphics and aiming resolution are two different things.
No idea how to change / edit aiming resolution.

Tried to calibrate gun in game test / service menu ?

il y a 24 minutes, Zen_B7 a dit :

The game is probably not running at its native resolution.
Graphics and aiming resolution are two different things.
No idea how to change / edit aiming resolution.

Tried to calibrate gun in game test / service menu ?

I will try to calibrate in the service menu, thanks for the advice

Personne ne me répond en anglais alors revoici ma question en francais...

Salut, j'ai un problème avec GRID sur ma Steam Deck avec Jconfig (Teknoparrot ne charge pas beaucoup de jeux sur la Steam Deck)
Le jeu fonctionne très bien, mais j'obtiens des problèmes d'affichage étranges lorsque la course commence.
Ces triangles noirs apparaissent et disparaissent partout.
Une idée ? Serais-ce un problème de DLL manquant ?

20230427131638_1.jpg.d9a8417fc14857db1df4a8f1c2aee550.jpg

Modifié par poligonQc

• 1 mois après...

Having a very strange problem with Sonic Dash.  When I run this on my 4090 machine it runs perfect.  Zero problems.  I've seen it ran online with a 1660, again perfect.  But when I run this on my 2070 machine is runs like total butt.

What's the best way to run this?  Desktop resolution?  Full screen, windowed?  Any ideas what could be wrong with the 2070 GPU?

8 hours ago, Zen_B7 said:

Using the Windows supplied drivers or the NVIDIA one ?

https://www.nvidia.com/download/index.aspx

Nvidia Drivers.  This just gets more and more weird:

RTX4090 + JConfig = Super Fast
RTX4090 + TP = Super Slow

RTX2070 + JConfig = Super Slow (there's also some weird controller delay, X-Arcade.  Zero JConfig problems with any other arcade game I have, just this one)
RTX2070 + TP = Super Fast

What the heck?  I guess I can just use one on one machine and the other on the other machine but also, no matter what I do I can't get this game to play full screen and center on either.  It's either window mode or full screen all the way over to the left.  Tried in 4K and 1080.  1080 was much worse as it only shows the top half of the screen.  Does anyone know the actual resolution of the game?  It's clearly not 720X1280  But that top half looks super crisp!

EDIT:
The reason I'm wondering about the resolution is when I turn off Windowed mode but keep Direct3D9 wrapper on, it crashes.  I have to turn that off as well and when I do that the only way I can play the game is at 4K at 100% DPI scaling.  Otherwise I can't see the whole game.  I only get the top half on the screen.  I was wondering if the default DX resolution of 1080 was wrong and that's why it's crashing?

EDIT 2:
That's one mystery down.  TP 664 fixed the slow down on my RTX4090.  Something in the exact build I had must have borked it.  The only reason I bring it up anyway is it shows that machine build can obviously handle it.

So that just leaves why it wont it wont play well on my RTX2070 and how on earth to play this game full screen?  Even if I need to throw in bezels or something.

Modifié par ISOHaven

7 hours ago, ISOHaven said:

RTX2070 + TP = Super Fast

You probably did not limit the game .exe FPS in NVIDIA control panel or in RivaTuner.

https://www.howtogeek.com/509097/how-to-set-a-maximum-frame-rate-in-nvidias-drivers/

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html

7 hours ago, ISOHaven said:

So that just leaves why it wont it wont play well on my RTX2070 and how on earth to play this game full screen? Even if I need to throw in bezels or something.

Tried this ? 

image.png.b28cbefdc5feabc5c0dc4820a633ada0.png

When I said Super Fast I meant full frame rate and butter smooth.  No need to frame limit this game.

The weirdness continues but in a good way this time.  As I mentioned in the other topic, dgVoodoo2 pegs this game at 1080x1920.  With that said I could not get anything to work with dgVoodoo2.  The best I got was the game running and doing a hard crash so at least I know I was hooking something.  Then I stumbled upon ArcCabView which supports Sonic Dash Extreme.  I don't know what black magic they're doing with their custom DLLs but after implementing that on my RTX2070 machine (the problematic one) not only is the game full resolution, smack in the center, but with JConfig it runs a lot faster!  Not as fast as TP but very playable.

Remove all their dgVoodoo files and it's back to running like poo.  Put the normal/official dgVoodoo files in place of ArcCabView and right back to a hard crash.  So whatever the DLLs are doing that come with ArcCabView it's somehow speeding the game up drastically on this one system.

Some how a messed up DirectX install?  Shrug.

There you have it.  If you're having full screen issues and/or major speed issues running Sonic Dash Extreme with FULL resolution on a 4K monitor, set your scaling to 100% and check out ArcCabView.  If you don't like the ReShade stuff you can turn that off.

Castlevania1.png

Castlevania Emulator!!!
Fully emulated IO !!

Download

NOTE:

1 - Rename the original hcvACLib.dll file to hcvACLibO.dll ( Mandatory ).

2 - A clock warning message on the initial check screen will appear.
Enter the test menu, configure and save the clock.

Thanks to friends who always help,
[ Pandemonium ] - For helping with the technical data
[ williecoiote ] - By the JConfig logo
[ argonlefou ] - By the addresses of the axis in memory

Special thanks to FlyBit (JConfig developer)

Modifié par Mr. P

53 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me i rename the  dll file of the game in O as that in jconfiguration but the game does not work...i must delete the dll file of jconfiguration?

No. You must rename the file hcvACLib.dll that is inside the HCV_APP folder to hcvACLibO.dll and then extract the Jconfig files into that same folder and then it will work.
(I did the same thing as you initially, lol).
Don't forget to modify the "setting.csv" file to:  ,emulateIO,FALSE...
,emulateSensor,TRUE...

Modifié par arcadetutorials

il y a 26 minutes, arcadetutorials a dit :

No. You must rename the file hcvACLib.dll that is inside the HCV_APP folder to hcvACLibO.dll and then extract the Jconfig files into that same folder and then it will work.
(I did the same thing as you initially, lol).
Don't forget to modify the "setting.csv" file to:  ,emulateIO,FALSE...
,emulateSensor,TRUE...

Ok...you are very very kind thanks a lot my friend...a last question...but with this jconfiguration  finally may emulate the whip on my Xbox pad? Tia

17 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Ok...you are very very kind thanks a lot my friend...a last question...but with this jconfiguration  finally may emulate the whip on my Xbox pad? Tia

In this case I can't tell you, because I have only tested with lightguns.
But I don't know ... should be difficult to play with control of xbox...

Il y a 12 heures, emulatci a dit :

Welcome back to jconfig ;=),

- Silent Hill updated !!! Second Version (v1.1)

- Fixed mouse double click
- Fix castelvania

post 1

Hello forgive me i Hope this fix for Castelvania allow to me now to use the test menu 

On 6/25/2023 at 9:49 AM, Mr. P said:

Castlevania1.png

Castlevania Emulator!!!
Fully emulated IO !!

Download

NOTE:

1 - Rename the original hcvACLib.dll file to hcvACLibO.dll ( Mandatory ).

2 - A clock warning message on the initial check screen will appear.
Enter the test menu, configure and save the clock.

Thanks to friends who always help,
[ Pandemonium ] - For helping with the technical data
[ williecoiote ] - By the JConfig logo
[ argonlefou ] - By the addresses of the axis in memory

Special thanks to FlyBit (JConfig developer)

this boots but im not getting sound in game only music is that a known issue?

5 hours ago, kratos1883 said:

Hello forgive me i Hope this fix for Castelvania allow to me now to use the test menu 

Yes, you can go to the test menu and set it to free play or credits. The option is not in GAME CONFIGURATION but in COIN OPTIONS.

Remember to set the buttons in jconfig to be able to access the test menu (Test Menu and Service mode).

Il y a 2 heures, arcadetutorials a dit :

Yes, you can go to the test menu and set it to free play or credits. The option is not in GAME CONFIGURATION but in COIN OPTIONS.

Remember to set the buttons in jconfig to be able to access the test menu (Test Menu and Service mode).

Yes done perfect ..very kind... unfortunately when i use the settings posted on you tube to play It with English subtitles and usa logo the inputs of pad don t work....They are very pretty settings posted by Mod3rn R3tro Gam3r but unfortunately if i put them the inputs don t work .i dont understand 

17 minutes ago, kratos1883 said:

Yes done perfect ..very kind... unfortunately when i use the settings posted on you tube to play It with English subtitles and usa logo the inputs of pad don t work....They are very pretty settings posted by Mod3rn R3tro Gam3r but unfortunately if i put them the inputs don t work .i dont understand 

To play with english subtitles just rename or delete Japanese folder.

2 hours ago, mrgame said:

BUENOS DIAS ALGUN SABRA QUE ERROR ES

ERROR.png

well don't combine the versions together that will break easily due to file differences so redownload them as separate and [DONT COMBINDE THEM NEXT TIME]

bueno, no combine las versiones juntas que se romperán fácilmente debido a las diferencias de archivos, así que vuelva a descargarlas por separado y [NO LAS COMBINE LA PRÓXIMA VEZ]

• 3 semaines après...
6 hours ago, immortalsoule said:

Doesn't bother anyone that some of the programs have tons of virus warnings? I don't mean 1, like usual emulation stuff and not even 2, i stopped counting on jconfig after 17.

Wow.

False positives, file packing causes that, makes Window$, anti virus trigger happy.

Just quoting FlyBit, the creator of JConfig.

A quick explanation for everyone!.

All jc.exe, rconfig.exe, etc... use a dynamic and not static dinput8.dll call. It means that jc.exe loads dinput8.dll directly from the windows/system32 folder.

This process was created because some games (old emulators) use a version of dinput8.dll (another version) in the same folder as jc.exe and this causes jc.exe to crash.

Nowadays this has been corrected and it's no longer necessary to use dinput8.dll (another version).

Jc.exe uses upx, which is a compressor and together with the dynamic process of dinput8.dll, Antivirus identifies it as a possible virus.

If someone wants to minimize the Antivirus warning, use the reverse upx command, which is: UPX.exe -d <exename.exe>

Modifié par Zen_B7

• 2 semaines après...
  • Team
ew iDmacX v2.0 !!! more stable !!!
Current version (iDmacX v2.0)
- Save Patch fixed
- Fixed and more stable nesysservice code including the NesysOffline.exe

Castlevania Updated!!!
Second Version (v1.1)
- Fixed resolution following .csv file change
- Optimized joysticks and mouse codes

Street Fighter V Updated!!!