Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

10 hours ago, RcadeHax said:

If your using my AIO setup for CCJ you need asphyxia core 1.50 and the asphyxia core plugin for CCJ

Asphyxia core plugin is here.. (no save game or multiplayer, guest mode only)
https://github.com/MaxPowerz/plugins

Patch to unlock all content in guest mode here.. (replace the files in "contents\game\chaseproject_data\managed") i don't remember if i included the content unlock in the AIO setup
https://pixeldrain.com/u/YxGw1vpd

How to play::
- copy the asphyxia core plugin into the asphyxia core plugins folder and run the server
- configure your controls with Spicecfg.exe
- Start the game with Spice.bat or start the game with Spice64.exe

My AIO has been per-configured to connect to asphyxia core running locally on your computer, no other setup or modification of files is required.
Just follow the "How to play" steps above and your good to go.

side note,
If you start the game and get boot error screens for input or coin, press the service key or go to test menu and exit test menu to bypass those errors.

Sorry, what / where is your AIO setup?

On 1/19/2024 at 2:00 PM, TheKitBoi said:

Max made a pre config ver

https://pixeldrain.com/u/yumqeq6S

this is a link to my AIO setup

16 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Sorry, what / where is your AIO setup?

It's just CCJ with the game setup with spicetools and configured to connect to asphyxia core local server

Modifié par RcadeHax

5 hours ago, RcadeHax said:

this is a link to my AIO setup

It's just CCJ with the game setup with spicetools and configured to connect to asphyxia core local server

Thanks for your response and help with this! I followed the steps you outlined above but clearly, I'm doing something wrong...

1) Started with your AIO build

2) Added asphyxia core & the CCJ plugin

3) Overwrote dlls for the patch/unlock content

4) Overwrote the spice that was in your AIO with the latest build available and configured controls

To start I double clicked on asphyxia-core-x64.exe, in which a website dashboard launched and a cmd prompt. The cmd screen shows "can't find" errors as shown in the screenshot below:

error.jpg

Even with this I tried to launch CCJ using start.bat. Game launches just fine, no startup/test menu errors, etc... but the game haults with a "Line busy" message. Screenshot below:

line busy.png

For reference, here are some screenshot of my folder structure setup. I assume something is in the incorrect place or labeled improperly? Thanks again for your help getting this game working!

contents folder.jpg

chaseprojectdata folder.jpg

plugins folder.jpg

Modifié par bojo5150

17 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

Thanks for your response and help with this! I followed the steps you outlined above but clearly, I'm doing something wrong...

1) Started with your AIO build

2) Added asphyxia core & the CCJ plugin

3) Overwrote dlls for the patch/unlock content

4) Overwrote the spice that was in your AIO with the latest build available and configured controls

To start I double clicked on asphyxia-core-x64.exe, in which a website dashboard launched and a cmd prompt. The cmd screen shows "can't find" errors as shown in the screenshot below:

error.jpg

Even with this I tried to launch CCJ using start.bat. Game launches just fine, no startup/test menu errors, etc... but the game haults with a "Line busy" message. Screenshot below:

line busy.png

For reference, here are some screenshot of my folder structure setup. I assume something is in the incorrect place or labeled improperly? Thanks again for your help getting this game working!

contents folder.jpg

chaseprojectdata folder.jpg

plugins folder.jpg

Don't copy/install asphixia core and the plugin for CCJ into the CCJ game folders.
Asphyxia core should have it's own directory somewhere on the computer (i.e  "c:\asphyxia\") , adding it into the CCJ game folder will break things.
You don't need to update spicetools, the version i included works fine, follow the old saying "If it's not broken, don't fix it".
my suggestion, delete everything and start again..
- extract the CCJ AIO somewhere like "c:\CCJ"
- install asphyxia core somewhere like "c:\asphyxia"
- copy the CCJ@asphixia plugin into the "c:\asphyxia\plugins" folder
- configure the controls with spicecfg.exe
- run the game with spice64.exe or the spice.bat

edit.
extra notes:
don't run the game nested 5 to 10 folders deep from root directory, this will cause errors
e.g
"c:\user\name\desktop\blah\balls\deep\in\100\folders\CCJ"  <-- this will probably cause errors
keep it simple
"c:\CCJ" or "c:\games\CCJ"

Modifié par RcadeHax

19 hours ago, RcadeHax said:

Don't copy/install asphixia core and the plugin for CCJ into the CCJ game folders.
Asphyxia core should have it's own directory somewhere on the computer (i.e  "c:\asphyxia\") , adding it into the CCJ game folder will break things.
You don't need to update spicetools, the version i included works fine, follow the old saying "If it's not broken, don't fix it".
my suggestion, delete everything and start again..
- extract the CCJ AIO somewhere like "c:\CCJ"
- install asphyxia core somewhere like "c:\asphyxia"
- copy the CCJ@asphixia plugin into the "c:\asphyxia\plugins" folder
- configure the controls with spicecfg.exe
- run the game with spice64.exe or the spice.bat

edit.
extra notes:
don't run the game nested 5 to 10 folders deep from root directory, this will cause errors
e.g
"c:\user\name\desktop\blah\balls\deep\in\100\folders\CCJ"  <-- this will probably cause errors
keep it simple
"c:\CCJ" or "c:\games\CCJ"

All works well, thank you! I need to move it over to my cab for testing (specifically the trackball). On my laptop that I've been using the analog controls do not work well with a touchpad (basically the mouse never centers itself so the camera rotates non-stop)

Last question for you, is there a way to exit the game using a key of choice? (like Escape). Spice seems to block AHK keys so I can't use it to force a close.

Thanks again for everything!

Modifié par bojo5150

14 hours ago, bojo5150 said:

All works well, thank you! I need to move it over to my cab for testing (specifically the trackball). On my laptop that I've been using the analog controls do not work well with a touchpad (basically the mouse never centers itself so the camera rotates non-stop)

Last question for you, is there a way to exit the game using a key of choice? (like Escape). Spice seems to block AHK keys so I can't use it to force a close.

Thanks again for everything!

screenshot your spicecfg setup, sounds like you messed up controls somewhere..

mouse as trackball should be setup like this in the images..
But it requires you to hold RMB to aim the camera/move the trackball, which might not be ideal for a trackpad

Untitled2.jpg.c8d3df8d9ada05b52ffcbfa67126a930.jpgUntitled.jpg.a0c260beeb04cd9071ee44c52144600e.jpg

For gaming on a laptop with a trackpad it might be best to map WASD as movement similar to what i setup in those screenshots, but then map trackball U/D/L/R in the buttons tab to arrow keys and unbind analog trackball assignments and disable the Mouse trackball option.

Ideal option would be to use a gamepad with analog sticks.
unbind the joysticks and trackball in Buttons tab, and bind the left and right sticks in the analog tab to joystick and trackball.

Modifié par RcadeHax

i'll see about getting trackpad support added to the spicetools where the trackball is always active and doesn't require holding RMB to be active if you assign it as an analog

oh it has already been added...
https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/releases/download/24-02-13/spice2x-24-02-13.zip
Trackpad support for CCJ (RMB toggle)

just replace the spice64.exe and spicecfg.exe in the CCJ folder.
setup controls like the above post, but enable Trackball toggle.
now you can turn trackball on or off with RMB instead of having to hold it

Untitled.jpg

Modifié par RcadeHax

15 hours ago, RcadeHax said:

i'll see about getting trackpad support added to the spicetools where the trackball is always active and doesn't require holding RMB to be active if you assign it as an analog

oh it has already been added...
https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/releases/download/24-02-13/spice2x-24-02-13.zip
Trackpad support for CCJ (RMB toggle)

just replace the spice64.exe and spicecfg.exe in the CCJ folder.
setup controls like the above post, but enable Trackball toggle.
now you can turn trackball on or off with RMB instead of having to hold it

Untitled.jpg

The latest Spice works great. Touchpad on laptop is good and I tested on my cabinet and the trackball also works well! The only outstanding question I have is how can I set the Escape key to kill the game? In Spice I’m able to set a key to force quit however I can’t set Esc because that’s the default key to back out of a key bind/config decision. Is there an xml or some config file for spice that I can override? The Spice.xml in AppData seems to only include game key bindings

On 3/6/2024 at 5:10 PM, bojo5150 said:

The latest Spice works great. Touchpad on laptop is good and I tested on my cabinet and the trackball also works well! The only outstanding question I have is how can I set the Escape key to kill the game? In Spice I’m able to set a key to force quit however I can’t set Esc because that’s the default key to back out of a key bind/config decision. Is there an xml or some config file for spice that I can override? The Spice.xml in AppData seems to only include game key bindings

Just press Alt+f4 like everybody else.. or use a different key to force quit the game.
If pressing 2 a key combo  is too much effort and you really want it to be ESC then download AutoHotKey and make a script that sends Alt+F4 when you press the ESC key.

all you need to add to the script is this..

Esc:Send !{f4}

Then run the script before you start the game.
or use AutoHotKey to make the script an executable and then add that executable to the spice.bat file before it starts Spice64.exe
then close the script (it will be running in the taskbar system tray) after your done playing

Modifié par RcadeHax

On 3/6/2024 at 5:10 PM, bojo5150 said:

the file you need to edit is in appdata\roaming.
The ascii key code for escape is 27

<button name="Force Exit Game" vkey="27" analogtype="0" debounce_up="0" debounce_down="0" invert="false" devid="\\?\HID#VID_1038&amp;PID_1610&amp;MI_00&amp;Col02#8&amp;1afa7a2f&amp;0&amp;0001#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"/>

Modifié par RcadeHax

4 hours ago, RcadeHax said:

thank you, worked great!

I tried ahk many times and with most games Spice seems to block its keys. (Doesn’t for road fighters though)

to use AutoHotKey, the bound key your trying to activate needs to be bound with the Naive function not Bind..
And AutoHotKey needs to have admin privileges so it's on the same elevated permissions as Spicetools
https://github.com/spice2x/spice2x.github.io/wiki/spice2x-features

If someone still has a dump of Lord of Vermillion Re;2 then please let me know, I'm still looking for it. It was in the 1ficher for Taito Type X2 games but the link died a long time go.

does anyone have a dump of the arcade version of Tux Racer? Used to be on virusman's site along with a whole bunch of ice games that were up on a dropbox but were taken down. thank you!

if anyone has a reup of the dropbox that would also be appreciated

FR:

Est-ce que quelqu'un a un dump de la version arcade de Tux Racer ? J'étais sur le site de Virusman avec tout un tas de jeux sur glace qui étaient sur une boîte de dépôt mais qui ont été supprimés. merci! si quelqu'un a un nouveau téléchargement de la dropbox, ce serait également apprécié

Modifié par witherzombie222

just saw a new interesting video of raccoon rampage arcade working.

was with a red message written io board connection failed on boot but still bypassed and seems playable 

i guess with a mouse or maybe even with a lightgun too

is the dump already public? 

Modifié par Iceberg

On 8/15/2024 at 6:52 PM, 7zxkv said:
  Hide contents

Thanks for the 2 awesome light gun games...love the action....

if you want me to mirror these files just say...)

44 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

Anyone got NFS Heat Takedown to work yet? The game asks for registration info when launching game.exe. Is this the correct executable to run the game?

Need to get the version without that stupid encyption/registration.  I can upload to pixeldrain but it won't be for a while.  currently in the middle of a 1TB upload of some other stuff and still have about another 16 hours left for it.

53 minutes ago, jcstahl1 said:

Need to get the version without that stupid encyption/registration.  I can upload to pixeldrain but it won't be for a while.  currently in the middle of a 1TB upload of some other stuff and still have about another 16 hours left for it.

thanks for the info. yeah I had wrong dump of the game, and now it works just fine. Btw: Is there a way to increase the game volume? It's too low and quiet for my taste. thanks again, Sir!

• Team
Révélation

https://qiwi.gg/folder/66c1adbe9453186fab25e16a

Sonic Blast Heroes.rar

no question, no requote.

thanks

• 2 semaines après...
On 3/7/2024 at 7:23 PM, RcadeHax said:

Hey there. First of all, wanted to say thanks for the contribution. 
But I'm stuck on the exact same issue as Bojo was at the time, and the solution that worked for him does not for me. 
I've tried a couple different Spicetools versions, and can't even find a "force exit" in the config, which may be why the instance you supplied does nothing when I put it in the xml file in Roaming. 

Is there a specific version I need to be using or am I just doing something quite stupidly wrong?

And for rationale, while alt-F4 is fine on PC, I'm setting up a universal arcade frontend on a real machine; no keyboard. The adapter I use recognizes holding start as esc, which works for closing literally every other game and emulator, but mapping F4 isn't a possibility.  I was really excited the game worked so easily, and then found out it  cannot be closed, even after hours of troubleshooting.

Sorry to rehash something already solved for somebody else, but any help would be appreciated.

7 hours ago, Samael1 said:

And for rationale, while alt-F4 is fine on PC, I'm setting up a universal arcade frontend on a real machine; no keyboard. The adapter I use recognizes holding start as esc, which works for closing literally every other game and emulator, but mapping F4 isn't a possibility.  I was really excited the game worked so easily, and then found out it  cannot be closed, even after hours of troubleshooting.

Sorry to rehash something already solved for somebody else, but any help would be appreciated.

I'm also use a Arcade Cabinet without a keyboard. To solve button configuration problems I use Joytokey.

With this software you can assign keys, sets of keys or mouse movements to buttons and josticks.

It is also possible to assign sets of keys to individual games, assigning the profiles to the game's executable exe.

It's very simple and you can find several tutorials on google.

Modifié par emulor

15 hours ago, emulor said:

I'm also use a Arcade Cabinet without a keyboard. To solve button configuration problems I use Joytokey.

With this software you can assign keys, sets of keys or mouse movements to buttons and josticks.

It is also possible to assign sets of keys to individual games, assigning the profiles to the game's executable exe.

It's very simple and you can find several tutorials on google.

Thanks for the recommendation. If I don't find a spicetools variant that I can force close I'll try that next. Wasn't aware JoytoKey could do key combos or be assigned to a program's application--the reason I passed on autohotkey after hours of research was that getting it to close a script along with the program that started it seemed needlessly complicated, and I'm not up to wasting days experimenting with batch files.

Gotta say, it's quite silly that I've excluded a few games from my multi because I couldn't get them to start or function properly, and this is the first where I've had the exact opposite problem in not being able to close it. You'd think they'd have implemented something so simple into spicetools by now considering it was customary even in late 90s emulators. 

Modifié par Samael1

Check the overlays tab in spicecfg.
16th keybind on that page is "Force Exit Game"

I bound it to backspace in spicecfg and it worked, if you want to bind it to esc you will need to manually edit the spicecfg setting file in appdata\roaming and add the vk key code for escape in the CCJ section.

<button name="Force Exit Game" vkey="27" analogtype="0" debounce_up="0" debounce_down="0" invert="false" devid="\\?\HID#VID_1038&amp;PID_1610&amp;MI_00&amp;Col02#8&amp;1afa7a2f&amp;0&amp;0001#{884b96c3-56ef-11d1-bc8c-00a0c91405dd}"/>

Modifié par RcadeHax