Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

works great thanks, when pressing exit on the tpui it doesnt seem to exit without having to do an alt f4 is that an issue for anyone else?

Edit.. when playing the game the controls need to be adjusted since it only has 4 ways i wonder if there is a way to play 8 way

Modifié par RetrnArcGamer35

39 minuti fa, Pete5150 ha scritto:

Thank you so much Hippo :)  I am having a problem where after I press Start then answer the next question the game crashes.  Does anyone have this issue or hopefully a fix? :)

Is there another direct link to download It please.tia

1 hour ago, kratos1883 said:

Is there another direct link to download It please.tia

hippopippo posted the link it's on page 31.

base64 it's been posted many times on how to decode it!

Link : aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlL2wwcmNxOGRyNW13MDBycS9TREpHX0pHMTBfMjAyMjA2MjkyMjIxMDhfMC43ei9maWxl

Modifié par lords

Adesso, lords ha scritto:

hippopippo posted the link it's on page 31.

base64 it's been posted many times on how to decode it!

Link : aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkaWFmaXJlLmNvbS9maWxlL2wwcmNxOGRyNW13MDBycS9TREpHX0pHMTBfMjAyMjA2MjkyMjIxMDhfMC43ei9maWxl

done thanks a lot..i hope now for an icon for parrot

29 minutes ago, bojo5150 said:

This can be any name we want to put in there, correct? or do I need a real AIME ID? For example, I input "Bojo" and the game crashes after hitting button 1 on the AIME screen

NO...the TP program will issue you an id.....it has to be setup not a name...numbers! when you add the game click on online id and copy that to the game settings....

under Your APM3/IDZ/SWDC Card.

https://teknoparrot.com/OnlineProfile/APM3

Modifié par lords

icon for Milk Chan for now...just add it to the icon folder...

https://mega.nz/file/IJkB2aBJ#57PQ9usU6pKZ-x1YEOzdmwB9-NmOH1M0FVQ_Z-h1BCw

Don't change any options as your going through the screens (button 2 does this) keep pressing this as you go through the screens will load your id...

ESC key to exit game has been fixed...

Modifié par lords

1 hour ago, lords said:

icon for Milk Chan for now...just add it to the icon folder...

https://mega.nz/file/IJkB2aBJ#57PQ9usU6pKZ-x1YEOzdmwB9-NmOH1M0FVQ_Z-h1BCw

Don't change any options as your going through the screens (button 2 does this) keep pressing this as you go through the screens will load your id...

ESC key to exit game has been fixed...

do you think they are going to be able to fix the control setup for the game i manage to play it with 4 way was rough lol

1 hour ago, lords said:

NO...the TP program will issue you an id.....it has to be setup not a name...numbers! when you add the game click on online id and copy that to the game settings....

under Your APM3/IDZ/SWDC Card.

https://teknoparrot.com/OnlineProfile/APM3

Ah, got it. I had never setup AIME saving prior. 

game now works. Thank you!

22 minutes ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

do you think they are going to be able to fix the control setup for the game i manage to play it with 4 way was rough lol

I am playing it now...the only buttons beside the up ,down ,left , and right, are button 2..and that button has to be used with the up, down, left and right...i see so far when you pounce on a block you can get a star to grab...but after dinner i am going through some more to see how high i can get in the game...lol

I use a gamestir joystick..

3 hours ago, lords said:

I am playing it now...the only buttons beside the up ,down ,left , and right, are button 2..and that button has to be used with the up, down, left and right...i see so far when you pounce on a block you can get a star to grab...but after dinner i am going through some more to see how high i can get in the game...lol

I use a gamestir joystick..

it seems as if it needs 8way control programming for the controls due to the directions u can pounce off the block. maybe there is something that can be done. in some cases u can grab on to a ledge but u have to be really close to it but for me this game is unplayable 

edit: when i get to a certain part of getting on the upper levels its really hard to pounce off the blocks i spent 30 minutes like screw it lmao!

2 hours ago, RetrnArcGamer35 said:

it seems as if it needs 8way control programming for the controls due to the directions u can pounce off the block. maybe there is something that can be done. in some cases u can grab on to a ledge but u have to be really close to it but for me this game is unplayable 

It's a pain in the ass...lol ..even with the joystick you can only jump so high...so i am stuck..going to go through all the buttons while jumping in a 4 way direction 1 direction at a time with the button..or it's really not going to work...lol..you will see as you go up...trying to get to the timers sux also..but i am 62 so...

You might be right....do you get a response off any of the buttons beside the start and button 2? what are you using?

I am prob going to let the discord know of this if i can't get to where i am trying again...tricky game but not to bad....

CAN WE GET A MODERATOR TO ADD THIS TO TEKNOPARROT SECTION!

Modifié par lords

9 ore fa, Trymado ha scritto:

Je viens de faire un icone pour TP

milkchan_by_trymado_dgk3mu7-375w-2x.png?

Amazing thanks a lot

10 ore fa, RetrnArcGamer35 ha scritto:

Amazon work thanks a lot my friend 

• 2 semaines après...

trying to download links from virusman site.... all of the nonTeknoparrot games do nothing when I click on them..

TP and patreon TP games are working when I click on there but Im after a few nonteknoparrot games that I have missed in the last year.

Can anyone help as to why links on the site for nonTP games only not working thanks?

Modifié par mishen

5 hours ago, mishen said:

trying to download links from virusman site.... all of the nonTeknoparrot games do nothing when I click on them..

TP and patreon TP games are working when I click on there but Im after a few nonteknoparrot games that I have missed in the last year.

Can anyone help as to why links on the site for nonTP games only not working thanks?

They're not ready for upload yet

6 hours ago, atalec said:

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for Namco 357 dumps, do you where can I find it ?

Thx

In the usual places literally, without mentioning any names, look at the post above yours for a clue

wanted to post this here just in case anyone missed this on that thread: (go to tp seciton for help and other things, the thread is located all the way to the bottom of my comment)

here i decompressed the chd for arctic thunder and tried the game and it worked: check thread above

the fix should be in here as well

the snow.exe should be in: \Midway games\Arctic Thunder

also here's some logos i made if anyone needs it 

ArcticThunder.png

ArcticThunder.png

NO ANWSER ON THIS THREAD (CHECK TP SECTION) here:

Modifié par darksabre9

regarding the release of Jurassic Park on TP, I'm downloading a massive torrent right now (eXoDOS) and once it's done i'll download the ISO for jurassic park and see if I can extract it, concatenate the game files, and post it as a TP-ready dump

If anyone else wants to do this please go ahead and do so

4 hours ago, witherzombie222 said:

nvm sadly you need files from JP's hard drive to play the game, isos are useless

so we will have to wait until someone makes those public

jurassic 1.33

bad crc for tp can have envelope but in hex it looks no envelope but can be an error in the judgement

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91LzQ0UjQ3QmVl

Modifié par arcadeforty

1 ora fa, LEGEND80 ha scritto:

Thanks! Only 1.08 loads in TP though.

Excuse me Is there a ready working dump of It please?

If "all" currently dumped and available versions of Jurassic Park are made public, there's a chance a one of the newer of release will also be supported as well.  Maybe even a later version that has native support for 1080p....  then maybe 00C0FFEE would take an interest in adding a newer set, who knows, but it has to start with publicly available files for the rest of us.  Just a thought

4 hours ago, arcadeforty said:

jurassic 1.33

bad crc for tp can have envelope but in hex it looks no envelope but can be an error in the judgement

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS91LzQ0UjQ3QmVl

Thanks for this. Yeah just tried it out for the hell of it. Crc error for me to.

Modifié par erdoboy43

15 minutes ago, M0d3rnR3tr0Gam3r said:

Anyone figure out how to get this going? It has a crc error for the 1.33 version and the 1.08 version loads then closes immediately....

it works...all the talk about it is here