Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

14 minutes ago, spiderzsoft said:

- Dark escape 4D
- Deadstorm Pirates special
- Demulshooter v10.9.9 WIP
- Fighter and Lightgun Games Build
https://pixeldrain.com/l/UKyt4pi9

May i ask? what is the older 4.70 pup firmware for compaired to the installed 4.90 pup firmware ?

Modifié par lords

3 hours ago, lords said:

May i ask? what is the older 4.70 pup firmware for compaired to the installed 4.90 pup firmware ?

The 4.70 firmware is for arcade PS3 (GEX)

The 4.90 firmware is for retail PS3 (CEX)

DO NOT INSTALL GEX FIRMWARE ON RETAIL PS3, CEX OR OTHER MODELS, IT WILL BRICK !!

image.png.3c25d07baefbda175139d35cb2f7c843.png

Modifié par Zen_B7

On virus site under acueill it says non tp? several games that were non tp got added later, so does this mean that namco system 357 games might playable with tp someday?

i just thought it was weird tp was mentioned when this is for rpcs3 or whatever.

• Team
il y a 12 minutes, Rammbo a dit :

On virus site under acueill it says non tp? several games that were non tp got added later, so does this mean that namco system 357 games might playable with tp someday?

i just thought it was weird tp was mentioned when this is for rpcs3 or whatever.

Have a look on TP Github and you will have clues.

there is nothing official at the moment, it's just an interpretation of what I can see.

And I could very well be wrong ^^

• 3 semaines après...
  • Team
il y a 25 minutes, ZXC113322 a dit :

Is there a way to activate the hidden Japanese, Korean, and Chinese options in dark escape 4D?

go to Service menu to change language

• Team
il y a 31 minutes, ZXC113322 a dit :

sorry
I really don't get it...

you only have 4 languages : SPANISH / ITALIAN / ENGLISH / RUSSIAN (there is no JAP, CHINEESE, or KOREAN Shit Language with this version) :

16 minutes ago, WildWolf said:

you only have 4 languages : SPANISH / ITALIAN / ENGLISH / RUSSIAN (there is no JAP or any CHINEESE Language with this version) :

image.png.c5c68a6eb68fc073bdaaa597ad21ac48.png

I saw these options in EBOOT
I thought he was hidden by the system
Oh well....
I chose to give up
thank you

Modifié par ZXC113322

On 6/17/2023 at 10:25 PM, d8thstar said:

anyone have a working mario and sonic rio with bezels they can help a brother with?  every image i have found just loads to black screen.  thanks!

It has never worked well for me that game on Teknoparrot, might be worth you trying with jconfig. 

22 hours ago, wasao0807 said:

Is there an emulator that can play KanColle Arcade ―SDBZ (KANCOLLE Arcade, Sega Nu1.1)?

This is the dumps section....there is a help section for your question....

• 2 semaines après...
On 7/2/2023 at 4:57 AM, Frank1 said:

Does anyone have the correct exe to use for block king

that was just added to tp?

i get crc error and the patch on tp discord doesn’t work either 

thanks

You take the game.exe from jconfig.run TrashCleaner_for_BLOCK_KING_aka_restore_original_exe from the TP discord .fixes channel...

You have to DL libcrypto-1_1.dll from the internet.for TrashCleaner_for_BLOCK_KING_aka_restore_original_exe to work...

EASY as that...P

12 hours ago, lords said:

You take the game.exe from jconfig.run TrashCleaner_for_BLOCK_KING_aka_restore_original_exe from the TP discord .fixes channel...

You have to DL libcrypto-1_1.dll from the internet.for TrashCleaner_for_BLOCK_KING_aka_restore_original_exe to work...

EASY as that...P

Thanks

already boot for me but i wrote about the issues

i've found on the game thread

waiting for tp devs to fix it and the trigger of gundam zeon

Modifié par Frank1

5 minutes ago, Scheang said:

Is anyone else having issues with Deadstorm Pirates being choppy? (sound and video). I'm running it using the rpcs3 from inside the DSP zip file. I'm onlu using the Sinden software with the Sinden border. No demulshooter or reshade.

Try asking on the thread for it

alors je me posais cette question depuis quelques temps surtout avec la MAJ du site :

la TEAM emuline est-elle main dans la main avec teknoparrot ou il y a une "sorte" d'accord entre vous pour que vous bloquiez systématiquement les launcher permettant de jouer aux jeux PATREON que l'on trouve sur TP ??

je ne vois pas en quoi la concurrence est une mauvaise chose dans l'émulation.....ou alors il y a un "deal" financier ??

• Team
Il y a 2 heures, nosoucy62 a dit :

alors je me posais cette question depuis quelques temps surtout avec la MAJ du site :

la TEAM emuline est-elle main dans la main avec teknoparrot ou il y a une "sorte" d'accord entre vous pour que vous bloquiez systématiquement les launcher permettant de jouer aux jeux PATREON que l'on trouve sur TP ??

je ne vois pas en quoi la concurrence est une mauvaise chose dans l'émulation.....ou alors il y a un "deal" financier ??

c'est fort en café ce que tu nous dis là, tu as une imagination débordante ou tu prends de la cocaine mec !

Pour les contrats financiers demandent à 7zxkv ou Fox se sont les commerciaux du forum 😛

• 2 semaines après...
  • Team
Il y a 5 heures, lezzi87 a dit :

Is Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.2 X Boost "Final Version" already dumped and shared? Cause the one on virus-man site is not playble, same for the teknoparrot on archive. Where to get it?

il y a une heure, hippopippo a dit :

the right one is GXX10JPN27

and this version: "MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS.2 X BOOST (SBUZ 4.50.00)" what is it, almost the same but not final? 

51 minutes ago, 7zxkv said:

and this version: "MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS.2 X BOOST (SBUZ 4.50.00)" what is it, almost the same but not final? 

all xboost are 4.50 due to the "allnet version number" but the actual game versions are from 1.01 - 1.27 (1st xboost dump that appeared public was the base version which cant be played)

• Team

thank you, but I still don't understand^^

if the id is not the same, maybe the version and/or revision or localization is different. Is GGX10 a final version of Boost and not SBUZ? So maybe one is readable and the other isn't (for now), but that can't be the only difference because of the id. It's this precision I'd like to know more about ...

the 4.50 version that has Virus is the "base" (1st revision) and doesn't work without the update (2nd revision GXX10JPN27) .. the final dump link is available on discord .. if you use 1st revision you get this error (updater) :

spacer.png

Modifié par hippopippo

• 2 semaines après...