Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

48 minutes ago, bucho74 said:

Try to change the properties of arcade exe and set it to "run as administrator". Without this option the game got stuck on "finding server"

Don't think it'll make a difference, since Windows XP always run programs on administrator mode.
Edit: Even so, I tried running as Administrator and disabling "Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity" option, but it still stuck at "Finding server" screen.

Modifié par MAMEtastic

26 minuti fa, eljose ha scritto:

WASTELAND RACER 2071  , WINDOWS 10 gives me error ' Force feedback board disconnected'

Edit the file arcadesettings.txt and set option motionenable=0

Then edit file input.xml and set the option <integer name="UseForceFeedbackWheel" value="0"/> (the default is 1)

hace 15 minutos, bucho74 dijo:

Edit the file arcadesettings.txt and set option motionenable=0

Then edit file input.xml and set the option <integer name="UseForceFeedbackWheel" value="0"/> (the default is 1)

thanks game is running now :( but NO sound and no input , and how to put it in full screen ?

7 minuti fa, eljose ha scritto:

thanks game is running now :( but NO sound and no input , and how to put it in full screen ?

For input use arcadebinder.exe to configure the basic commands (turn left right, accel, brake, fire and nitro)

After launching game press "C" to skip intro video, then nitro or accel to start game. For full screen edit the D3DLocalConfigData.txt and set your screen resolution. Or you can use borderless tool (i didn't try with this game)

hace 13 minutos, eljose dijo:

i managed to enter the game

W, A ,S ,D movements  F boost

but how do you start (do not remember the key) and select CAR and STAGE ?

Modifié par eljose

the commands are customizable through the arcadebinder.exe application .. I use a ps4 joypad with the DS4 application and everything works without problems .. "C" key to skip the presentation and LEFT MOUSE to start and select .. the audio is activated only during the game and presentation is silent but I think because of some audio codec to be installed (then I look at it comfortably) .. D3DLocalConfigData.txt to change resolution and full screen mode

Modifié par hippopippo

Very nice

great video as always noherođź‘Ť
it’s seems some sfx of the game r missing also I’m guessing the test menu doesn’t work?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Managed to get Wasteland Racers 2071 working. To get the game working you need to edit both GameSettings.txt and inputs.xml

ArcadeSettings.txt:

change MotionEnabled from 0 to 1

inputs.xml:

change <integer name="UseForceFeedbackWheel" value="0"/> to <integer name="UseForceFeedbackWheel" value="1"/>

Since the game originally ran on Windows XP, you will need to run the game (Arcade.exe) as administrator.

If you are using Windows 8 or newer (most of you will probably run either Windows 10 or 11), you will need to install the DirectPlay feature to get the game working.

To get beyond the "Finding Server" screen you need a working internet connection and make sure you don't set the compatibility mode to Windows XP/7/8, otherwise it will stuck on that screen.

If your computer doesn't have working internet connection, install Microsoft Loopback Adapter so you will have a working virtual internet connection and get the game to go past the "Finding Server" screen.

VirtNet (https://www.ntkernel.com/virtnet/) is also a good alternative of Microsoft Loopback Adapter.

Here's a video on installing Loopback adapter in newer versions of Windows:

Change your resolution to your liking in the D3DLocalConfigData.txt.

Tested both on Windows XP (SP3) and Windows 11 (22000.318) and it works fine.

Modifié par MAMEtastic
edit title, and microsoft loopback adapter also works

On 11/22/2021 at 9:15 PM, bigdenny said:

Wasteland racers. Will need controls fixed, but pretty sure this had no dongle protection. 

https://mega.nz/file/Ms5gVBJD#nW-6OtrQSArh_vbpgFupGKtzukDcvNInGamc9CloZJs

mirror by VirusMan: https://uptobox.com/p7nmtzbou571

27 minutes ago, Hydreigon said:

Mega link unfortunately is down today.

4 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

Can we get a re-up 

4 minutes ago, joe555 said:

Wasteland racers runs alright on win 10 I didn't need to run as administrator or need to install direct play res I put 1280x720 went fullscreen automatically when switched res any higher res and wouldn't fit screen properly also controls work but need work hard to steer with controller

R the bgm during the race and the test menu works?

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

4 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

i hope for a jconfiguration soon because the game runs perfectly for me but i cannot to play it with my pad

Perfectly as in all sfx works correctly and with test menu?

Modifié par R.R.Z.

10 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

Perfectly as in all sfx works correctly and with test menu?

I get sound but have yet to try test menu not sure what button that is got to play with controls yet 

Steering works fine with left anolog gas on x button can't get to work with shoulder button brake shoulder button nitro haven't got to work

Modifié par joe555

35 minutes ago, R.R.Z. said:

I think the most accurate way to play driving games is with a loader

and tp is great for them 

nevertheless it’s good to see another 1 working standalone

Agree but I think this one will work good just need my dog to let me have a few minutes to experiment looks like can change more in the ini like coin button to controller

Modifié par joe555

1 ora fa, joe555 ha scritto:

Thank you  I'm using controller and it seems you have to delete the other inputs mouse, keyboard for controller to register would you know a escape or exit key

If possibile someone post a preconfigured file ti play It with xboxpad please

8 hours ago, joe555 said:

Thank you  I'm using controller and it seems you have to delete the other inputs mouse, keyboard for controller to register would you know a escape or exit key

i use an ahk script and map keys to keyboard for my arcade cabinet. I don’t use a controller. You can apply the same logic to map to a controller though:

Run C:\YOUR DIRECTORY\Arcade.exe

c::1                ;Skip Attract mode using P1 button

LButton::5     ;Insert Coin/Start Game

Escape::        ;Exit game with Esc

Process, Close, Arcade.exe

ExitApp

hace 2 horas, bojo5150 dijo:

i use an ahk script and map keys to keyboard for my arcade cabinet. I don’t use a controller. You can apply the same logic to map to a controller though:

Run C:\YOUR DIRECTORY\Arcade.exe

c::1                ;Skip Attract mode using P1 button

LButton::5     ;Insert Coin/Start Game

Escape::        ;Exit game with Esc

Process, Close, Arcade.exe

ExitApp

Launch game work but controls no work :S

any reason?