Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

On 6/1/2021 at 3:16 AM, ZedoniusARG said:

Hi

i used your english patches with tp thanks!

if possible can you make english patches

for doa6/tk7r2/ggs/sfv?

also there r a lot of games on tp with japanese language I’m sure it would help everyone 

if you could make english patches for them as well

TIA

• 3 semaines après...
Invité TomW1972
On 19/09/2021 at 6:19 PM, bigdenny said:

Yep, I was able to make gt2019, ssx, and pp on a single drive, games selectable in operator adjust menu. Was a bitch, but 2020 up uses new linux so that’s was as far as I could go. I’m assuming they  will update other games to same Linux os, but who knows . Covid slowed everything down. 

You are not joking, Covid slowed everything down to a snails pace and a shortage of chips, no doubt of programmers too.

Hi All, I was spending time on Akihabara videos on youtube and ... anyone know if there is a dump of a Dragon Ball Arcade game?

If I not wrong its "DRAGON BALL ZENKAI BATTLE" and probably was released in 2019.
I can't find specific info. about this dump,

39 minutes ago, Keroro said:

Hi All, I was spending time on Akihabara videos on youtube and ... anyone know if there is a dump of a Dragon Ball Arcade game?

If I not wrong its "DRAGON BALL ZENKAI BATTLE" and probably was released in 2019.
I can't find specific info. about this dump,

• 3 semaines après...
  • 3 semaines après...
23 hours ago, bigdenny said:

Wasteland racers

R all folders needed for the game? also there’re a few files that looks the same

is it the base+update?

if u can explain which ones to keep and how to put everything correctly it would help 

TIA

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Le 22/11/2021 à 21:15, bigdenny a dit :

Wasteland racers. Will need controls fixed, but pretty sure this had no dongle protection. 

https://mega.nz/file/Ms5gVBJD#nW-6OtrQSArh_vbpgFupGKtzukDcvNInGamc9CloZJs

mirror by VirusMan: https://uptobox.com/p7nmtzbou571

How to play this game? 

Invité tommiegunz
Il 25/11/2021 Alle 00:37, POPO69 ha scritto:

Ok. Tks

It works fine for me. Use the files in the folder WasteLand\DNDArcade.

you can change the controls modifing the file bindigs.xml or using the file ArcadeBinder.exe.

I have also modified the files ForceFeedbackWheel.xml and input.xml to disable forcefeedback (using keyboard), setting the relative option to 0

Finally in file D3DLocalConfigData.txt you can change the game resolution.

I didn't try to use a controller, i'll do asap.

28 minuti fa, Eckers569 ha scritto:

OK, thanks. I used win 7 and nothing happens.

I haven't tried with win7. I don't know if it's compatible. However I don't like this game so much. I have only tied this to see if it's a good game to add to my driving cab. I think I will not add it.

17 hours ago, bucho74 said:

It works fine for me. Use the files in the folder WasteLand\DNDArcade.

you can change the controls modifing the file bindigs.xml or using the file ArcadeBinder.exe.

I have also modified the files ForceFeedbackWheel.xml and input.xml to disable forcefeedback (using keyboard), setting the relative option to 0

Finally in file D3DLocalConfigData.txt you can change the game resolution.

I didn't try to use a controller, i'll do asap.

Tried setting this up with the changes in ForceFeedbackWheel.xml and input.xml but everytime I press a key on the title screen it just changes to "Finding Server..." and gets stuck there.

And I also have no idea how to start a stage on the game or set the credit type to free play.

15 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

win10 here...not launching

A video of the game working with tutorial would certainly help 

although I think it’s best to wait for a loader 

and to see if the unlock contents combinations of 4 numbers that the original arcade had works as well

Modifié par R.R.Z.

2 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

A video of the game working with tutorial would certainly help 

although I think it’s best to wait for a loader 

and to see if the unlock contents combinations of 4 numbers that the original arcade had works as well

I have tried again, strarting unzipping again the archive. So some important things. 

Change the properties of arcade.exe and enable option to run as administrator. 

If not when the game start after pushing nitro button to start the game hangs on "finding server".

If you receive a dbox error, copy the files of foledr "driver\dboxdiag" in the game folder (the same of arcade.exe)

I have tried both on windows 10 and 11.

If i tried to change compatibility mode to windows XP or 7 or 8 , the game start buf hang on "finding server"

The only other changes i made was disable the forcefeedback options in xml files, change keyboard settings and resolution (but works at any resolution)

28 minutes ago, bucho74 said:

I have tried again, strarting unzipping again the archive. So some important things. 

If not when the game start after pushing nitro button to start the game hangs on "finding server".

If you receive a dbox error, copy the files of foledr "driver\dboxdiag" in the game folder (the same of arcade.exe)

If i tried to change compatibility mode to windows XP or 7 or 8 , the game start buf hang on "finding server"

The only other changes i made was disable the forcefeedback options in xml files, change keyboard settings and resolution (but works at any resolution)

Thanks 

I think that the fact it works standalone will probably increase the chance to get a loader for it

soon as it was for tc5 and it will be a lot more easier to run the game with it

Modifié par R.R.Z.

Invité TomW1972
3 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Thanks 

I think that the fact it works standalone will probably increase the chance to get a loader for it

soon as it was for tc5 and it will be a lot more easier to run the game with it

I think I will wait for a loader as well, I cant get it to work at all, it does not even give an error message, it does nothing, even doing those things, it looks a promising game though, I gave up when it kept telling me that wpa.dll is a virus which I know it is not but Windows refuses to believe me, its the old activation system Microsoft used for windows in the XP days

Modifié par TomW1972

4 minutes ago, TomW1972 said:

I think I will wait for a loader as well, I cant get it to work at all, it does not even give an error message, it does nothing, even doing those things, it looks a promising game though.

A game from 2006 it’s an “old” 1 I don’t know how accurate the driving will be 

but what’s interesting me the most r if the graphics will look good on the modern screens today

Invité TomW1972

They certainly look pretty good on the youtube videos there are of it R.R.Z and I like the games from that era because I remember them in the wild more and they have a certain directness in control. Looking forward to playing this one, it is a pretty rare game as well, I think it will look pretty good on a modern screen because the screens on the arcade were 48", if that can be scaled properly to HD it should look better if anything.

5 hours ago, bucho74 said:

Running the game here on my Windows XP PC, the game got stuck on "finding server" after pressing a key. Haven't tested the game in Windows 11 yet for the moment

10 ore fa, MAMEtastic ha scritto:

Running the game here on my Windows XP PC, the game got stuck on "finding server" after pressing a key. Haven't tested the game in Windows 11 yet for the moment

Try to change the properties of arcade exe and set it to "run as administrator". Without this option the game got stuck on "finding server"