Aller au contenu

[DUMPS] Dumps disponibles en miroir / Mirror: Many dumps availables!

7zxkv

Messages recommandés

• Team
il y a 13 minutes, kkelly2018 a dit :

Thanks man,is it on tp?? Or self play??

no, you have to wait a teknoparrot update to play, but this one will be ready to play, just download it and wait... Lindbergh Game = only with teknoparrot or True Hardware

Modifié par WildWolf

• Team
il y a 5 minutes, ste a dit :

Have you got a Startrek voyager working please.

https://mega.nz/file/zlBWGCSY#NWV9eQxAuBGCIMTi2yYmFaBif621kDe4pxjStyhcKHc

• Team
il y a 11 minutes, unsteadycarrot a dit :

which link is everyone using for Target Terror Gold? as i see there's a couple of different ones. i know its not working yet, I'm just getting prepared

you can go to ViRuS-MaN site to download it. The game does work dude, but without sound at the moment.

• Team
il y a 4 minutes, Metallicgastro a dit :

hey everyone,

Im loving Teknoparrot at the minute, having bought a couple of lightgungs and thinking of being a TP Patreon to support their work. Do we think Raw Thrills Jurassic Park, or Halo Fireteam Raven will get supported / dumped?

dude, it is an available dump topic, plz no offtopic here, nobody knows, just follow their work on discord.

Modifié par WildWolf

On 3/14/2022 at 5:39 AM, 7zxkv said:

Ok, added GC4 EX Infinity here

GC4 EX Infinity -

Hello, I downloaded but it seems to be missing update.

The main multipart download is v 4.52. 

But the 2 included updates are v4.61 - 4.65 and v4.65 - 4.71

Do you happen to have the update 4.52-4.61?

Thank you for download.

hace 9 horas, EmiriiMei1 dijo:

GC4 EX Infinity -

Hello, I downloaded but it seems to be missing update.

The main multipart download is v 4.52. 

But the 2 included updates are v4.61 - 4.65 and v4.65 - 4.71

Do you happen to have the update 4.52-4.61?

Thank you for download.

work good Groove Coaster 4?

4 hours ago, Guisado88 said:

work good Groove Coaster 4?

Yes, I had to adjust timings for my computer in data/system.cfg , seems to be different for each computer? Maybe its preset specifically for the x4, idk. You have to make sure the resolution is 720 x 1280 and it's set in both jConfig and system.cfg. in JConfig you wanna uncheck the DirectSound Wrapper, at least for me the music sounded like poo with it on. Controller config can be complicated to get working, but keyboard was pretty good. I had to set my keys to (booster 1) P1 UP AL, (booster 2) P2 UP AL. Plugging in an xbox controller is a different story as the joystick seems to be all over the place and triggering multiple buttons at once in the game. I used the games service menu, 2nd option to test out controls and make sure all the buttons are being correctly pushed, will save you a bunch of headache. 

WindowMode = 1

WindowSize = (720, 1280)

WindowResize = 1

IntervalMode = 1

GameTimeOffset = 12 <--- affects speed of levels, if it is going too slow, lower the number, if the level is going too fast, up the number. Mine set to 6

It does error out with a 302 error every now and then but I think it might be because I have multiple network adapters and it doesn't like that. Benami exe crack works on it but it didn't remove the countdown menu but it did unlock all the stuff and songs.  

I just wanna somehow get to the current version with what i've downloaded so far 😁 ( i have data cap... )

Modifié par EmiriiMei1

• Team
il y a 21 minutes, Safur a dit :

9.37Go!! Y'a pas une erreur? C'est énorme comparé aux autres jeux sur le même support.

non pas d'erreur, il s'agit du plus gros jeu Lindbergh

• 1 mois après...

I’m going a bit nuts.  I want Daytona Championship New Season.  I tried Virus-Man’s link with a VPN set to a country other than the USA but it complains that my ip address changed and won’t let me download.  I tried on a number of devices making sure to connect onl with the VPN.  It seems very sketchy to pay to subscribe to the upload service that is being used.   If anyone has a technique to download from there and lives in the US, please let me know.  Also, from reading some older posts here, there should be a Teknoparrot thread with the link but I can’t for the life of me find it.  I searched and went through the topics manually and still can’t find it.  Any help would be appreciated.

@Avenger use the program called jdownloader 2 and keep your vpn on, although it will probably work without it or alternatively reboot your PC and try again, best switching your vpn on before going to the page, hope this helps.

• 2 semaines après...
  • 2 semaines après...
On 19/03/2023 at 00:37, Avenger said:

I’m going a bit nuts.  I want Daytona Championship New Season.  I tried Virus-Man’s link with a VPN set to a country other than the USA but it complains that my ip address changed and won’t let me download.  I tried on a number of devices making sure to connect onl with the VPN.  It seems very sketchy to pay to subscribe to the upload service that is being used.   If anyone has a technique to download from there and lives in the US, please let me know.  Also, from reading some older posts here, there should be a Teknoparrot thread with the link but I can’t for the life of me find it.  I searched and went through the topics manually and still can’t find it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Did you try to download from Archive.org? You need to creat a free account there.

https://archive.org/download/TeknoparrotGamesFull

• 2 semaines après...
24 minutes ago, spiderzsoft disse:

i have old dump which posted on 1CC.
i think this game need server - client setting. so useless

I'm not looking for it to play, actually. I want to extract some assets related to a collab with a franchise I'm invested in. I tried to look on 1CC but couldn't find it there so If you could link me to it I'd be very grateful, otherwise I'll have to write this thing off as some kind of lost media.

Modifié par Rokku.Dayo

Can I ask here if anyone knows where to locate dark escape 4d and deadstorm pirates? I have searched all over the internet and I see videos posted on youtube but I can't find anything. Users are writing private messages to each other but it seems that nobody knows and they do not appear on page 1 of this thread.

Sorry if my question is innapropiate here. I don't want to be banned, I love this community.

2 hours ago, nanometrovovo2 said:

Can I ask here if anyone knows where to locate dark escape 4d and deadstorm pirates? I have searched all over the internet and I see videos posted on youtube but I can't find anything. Users are writing private messages to each other but it seems that nobody knows and they do not appear on page 1 of this thread.

Sorry if my question is innapropiate here. I don't want to be banned, I love this community.

and razing storm arcade as well